Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2024, 11:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 2459 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377691 times)
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:39:47 PM

It's getting interesting in here, you guys are running out of things to direct your juvenile 4chan venom at aren't you... I give this thread a week before your huff and puff circlejerk is done Grin

You must be newly under the GAW influence...listen here its pretty simple as soon as paybase is up and we can sell - mark my words everyone is just about to get out.  Have a circle jerk on Homero Talk with the rest of the sheltered numbnuts in your bomb shelter that you call Homerhash Talk.

Most of the coins will be locked up in Hashstakers ... so much for your selling pressure.
everyone here plans to dump and sell those hashstakers

OoooOoOoOhhh ... everyone here ... all two dozen of you ... drop in the ocean my friend Grin
and the rest of us have no interest in it whatsoever. what does that tell you?
it tells you that your cult isn't as large as you are led to believe.

If there's a cult-like behaviour here, it's in this thread, seriously. The people investing in GAW just want to see the company do well long term and to be there from the ground up when a new development was made in crypto (and make a bit of money at the same time Wink) Yes, it may fail. That's okay, every investment has risks. At least GAW customers are generally positive and proactive about doing something new in the crypto space, you guys are just hell bent on pulling shit down because you had a bad experience. ALL companies fail to please their customers at one time or another, particularly in the early days.

@WayForward You might be getting out, but a large percentage of viable hashlets were converted to stakers, so please explain how 'everyone' is getting out.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:43:28 PM

It's getting interesting in here, you guys are running out of things to direct your juvenile 4chan venom at aren't you... I give this thread a week before your huff and puff circlejerk is done Grin

You must be newly under the GAW influence...listen here its pretty simple as soon as paybase is up and we can sell - mark my words everyone is just about to get out.  Have a circle jerk on Homero Talk with the rest of the sheltered numbnuts in your bomb shelter that you call Homerhash Talk.

Most of the coins will be locked up in Hashstakers ... so much for your selling pressure.

OoooOoOoOhhh ... everyone here ... all two dozen of you ... drop in the ocean my friend Grin

If there's a cult-like behaviour here, it's in this thread, seriously. The people investing in GAW just want to see the company do well long term and to be there from the ground up when a new development was made in crypto (and make a bit of money at the same time Wink) Yes, it may fail. That's okay, every investment has risks. At least GAW customers are generally positive and proactive about doing something new in the crypto space, you guys are just hell bent on pulling shit down because you had a bad experience. ALL companies fail to please their customers at one time or another, particularly in the early days.

@WayForward You might be getting out, but a large percentage of viable hashlets were converted to stakers, so please explain how 'everyone' is getting out.
* raskul *titters* at your idiosyncratic ideals.

Cheesy

may I just say, fuck that, i'm in this to make money, not cheerlead some startup business.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
gefafwisp

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:47:59 PM

* raskul *titters* at your idiosyncratic ideals.

Cheesy

may I just say, fuck that, i'm in this to make money, not cheerlead some startup business.

Ah you're in it to make a quick buck and it didn't happen quick enough ... that's where you've been going wrong pal Wink It all makes sense now.
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:48:39 PM

So they plan on putting up a community buy wall Cheesy

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23359/price-drop-block-xpy/3

This just can't fail. Look at all this demand

PS. Did CEO buywall got dumped through already if the believers need to step in already
dekay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:48:47 PM

on dec 19th the mighty dump happens and those staking will be trapped

is that when POW finishes?
yes dear brother of the anti gaw cult we regain our freedom and mass sell xpy and converted hashstakers and run for our lifes dont get greedy naked short sell if you must
WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:51:27 PM

You must be newly under the GAW influence...listen here its pretty simple as soon as paybase is up and we can sell - mark my words everyone is just about to get out.  Have a circle jerk on Homero Talk with the rest of the sheltered numbnuts in your bomb shelter that you call Homerhash Talk.

I want you to explain first how you and everyone is going to earn (last check) 5 times ROI just through hashpoints alone and stakers.   Did you forget stakers are a time limited thing, So when you were lied too and brainwahesed into believing that these are always profitable (to a point) permanent yours to own forever....you didn't think things started to stink when they MOVED away from that model ?

You might be ok with paying for the privledge to stake but I wont be, as I am not that gullible.  I converted them all just to sell when the hash staker market opens up as we were then LIED to again about hashstakers being limited yet, what happened recently when everyone had a big cry they missed out on converting their zens to 6month stakers - which they all are..and multis etc no issues - notice that the hash staker has NOT been taken off the market the whole time.  So fat chance I will see any cash from them.  

The cult is on Homero Talk, and you are blind to see it because you are sucking at the teet of Josh.   let go for once, go research yourself and not rely on anything posted on any forum.  That is your best bet.

i am just sick and tired of talking about it, so if you want to be all praising of Josh dont do it here, I just want to sell and get the fuck out already...but as you know we cant do that. 
raskul

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:51:44 PM

Ah you're in it to make a quick buck and it didn't happen quick enough ... that's where you've been going wrong pal Wink It all makes sense now.

you have no clue how ridiculous that comment is.
today, in particular, I am actually making a quick buck and I am very grateful to those who are paying ludicrous prices to rent my rigs.

if deluding yourself into believing that I am an impatient man makes sense to you. then you clearly have been duped far beyond help.

WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:56:24 PM

today, in particular, I am actually making a quick buck and I am very grateful to those who are paying ludicrous prices to rent my rigs.

if deluding yourself into believing that I am an impatient man makes sense to you. then you clearly have been duped far beyond help.

Upvote and +1 to this, I am making more renting my rigs to these sheeps its funny.
raskul

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:57:35 PM

Upvote and +1 to this, I am making more renting my rigs to these sheeps its funny.

from 2hrs rented out on nicehash, i have:

balance: 0.07354827 BTC

* raskul loves a quickbuck!

dekay

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:02:41 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 01:13:41 PM by dekay

the community at ht might be to broke to hold a buywall  seems the ceo buy wall was already torn apart  edit hurry josh release the kraken and breed the bulls

your going to need to ensure those bulls have some major hefty lengthen floppy donkey dick sized steadfast rock hard erection buy wall support

raskul

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:04:28 PM

the community at ht might be to broke to hold a buywall  seems the ceo buy wall was already torn apart

i just rented 40TH/s on betarigs, just to keep it off paycoin - because i can.  Cheesy

it'll keep my credits up on mmpool.org while the fools rent my own

keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:07:39 PM

I think "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." is starting to come true on hashtalk/paycoin. The wiser and more "senior" are starting to see through the hype smoke
gefafwisp

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:10:51 PM

You must be newly under the GAW influence...listen here its pretty simple as soon as paybase is up and we can sell - mark my words everyone is just about to get out.  Have a circle jerk on Homero Talk with the rest of the sheltered numbnuts in your bomb shelter that you call Homerhash Talk.

I want you to explain first how you and everyone is going to earn (last check) 5 times ROI just through hashpoints alone and stakers.   Did you forget stakers are a time limited thing, So when you were lied too and brainwahesed into believing that these are always profitable (to a point) permanent yours to own forever....you didn't think things started to stink when they MOVED away from that model ?

You might be ok with paying for the privledge to stake but I wont be, as I am not that gullible.  I converted them all just to sell when the hash staker market opens up as we were then LIED to again about hashstakers being limited yet, what happened recently when everyone had a big cry they missed out on converting their zens to 6month stakers - which they all are..and multis etc no issues - notice that the hash staker has NOT been taken off the market the whole time.  So fat chance I will see any cash from them.  

The cult is on Homero Talk, and you are blind to see it because you are sucking at the teet of Josh.   let go for once, go research yourself and not rely on anything posted on any forum.  That is your best bet.

i am just sick and tired of talking about it, so if you want to be all praising of Josh dont do it here, I just want to sell and get the fuck out already...but as you know we cant do that. 

Show me where I praised Josh Garza? I'm not sucking at anyone's teet  Kiss I spend more time on here than HT Wink In fact I've posted maybe three times over there. I'm just trying to present a balanced view because the anti-GAW sentiment here is rabidly out of control.

Startups have teething problems and need to remain agile to work through issues. Happens all the time. Sometimes this means features and procedures are changed ways not everyone will like. Grow up and deal with it.
dekay

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:14:28 PM

the community at ht might be to broke to hold a buywall  seems the ceo buy wall was already torn apart  edit hurry josh release the kraken and breed the bulls

your going to need to ensure those bulls have some major hefty lengthen floppy donkey dick sized steadfast rock hard erection buy wall support

BREED THE BULLS!!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:14:37 PM

I would also like to see some real discussion from the Pro-paycoiners on where the endless money will come from, to give the hashstakers the promised pay-out.

This is no troll, please explain where the funds come from, I understand that some XPY revenue is made from the transactions, but if the hashstakers want to cash out, where does it come from?

It would need a huge injection of fiat every day into this to keep up with the 400% yearly interest promised not to crash everything

Here is your opportunity to sell this coin to us dis-believers

The payouts come from the prime controller proof of stake. It hold a lot of coins to be a prime controller. And then there are the transaction fees that the prime controller receives. So between generated coins through POS and the transaction fees there is a lot of income generated by the Prime controllers.

And Santa Claus is giving me one million dollars this year.  Cry

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
gefafwisp

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:15:01 PM

*lol we're hilarious! we're screwing people out of their money! Just like GAW! oh wait...*
raskul

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:15:51 PM

-snip-

deal with it.

i deal with BTC only
* raskul doesn't alt.

raskul

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:16:52 PM

*lol we're hilarious! we're screwing people out of their money! Just like GAW! oh wait...*

my miners are regularly pointed at the nicehash stratum.. it's entirely up to those who rent them, regarding the price they want to pay.
I have absolutely no control over the price paid.

organizer

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:17:04 PM

Another Mod resignation.... well said too I think:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23363/standing-down

All,

When I stood to be a moderator, I thought I could be part of something amazing, something big and help change things, and I was really proud that my peers thought I was able to do it and that they voted me in. This is something I now feel I cannot do and will be stepping down as a moderator with immediate effect.

I know that my decision will likely lead to me being banned here which is unfortunate, and I can settle that in my Aspergers, I know I cannot continue to lead, moderate or support a community where I cannot fully and truly share in its beliefs, as it would seem that the main belief of this community has become Extreme Greed, coupled with Distrust. This is not the Crypto communities that I know, where openness and honesty are normally the standards that people are held to.

I have also come to see this community displaying some tendencies towards hero-worship and narcissism in some people and this is something that concerns me greatly, so I am stepping down.

For those of you who want to talk to me - you know where to find me Smiley

AnimoEsto
Remember - Get Hashing - you saw it here first Smiley

dekay

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:21:18 PM

BREED THE BULLS!!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!
RELEASE IT JOSH AND BREED EM I WANA JERK OFF TO THE BULL[edit]@#$%} WALL U SAID YOU HAVE
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 2459 »
  Print  

Jump to: