Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376915 times)
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:24:34 PM

I am just going to put this here so everyone here doesn’t go crazy and say it’s over. They are taking hashtalk down for about 30 mins for maintenance.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:26:12 PM

I am just going to put this here so everyone here doesn’t go crazy and say it’s over. They are taking hashtalk down for about 30 mins for maintenance.

Enough time for Garza to get to the airport! lol
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 09:26:35 PM

You mean censoring and bannings

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:27:52 PM

Gaw should have looked at how Hashprofit.com launched there coin,up 150% since launch in November.The only coin backed by hash.

Yeah but GAW doesn't care. I mine some profitcoin myself, I get just 1 coin per day but it's better than nothing!
tom14cat14

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:29:07 PM

You mean censoring and bannings

Not saying one way or the other about that platform. Just stating it was announced.
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:40:14 PM

So much legitimate industry news and updates... No mention of GAW/Zen (unless you consider law-enforcement and regulatory action they could be a part of very soon).

source: http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=a87f67248663abe55ad9325d6&id=d639ac99e3&e=

Scott, thats what i found funny. A launch is a big thing it would be all over the news. Other alts have had release articles too. Yet paycoin there is none. The launch and investor coin distribution is done so why does the NDA still hold? Names should be out now wouldnt you agree?

Whats happening id the next announcement is eclipsing previous statements from GAW. Its perplexing that the hype is so big people dont wuestion the previous announcements not coming to fruition.

There is bile here i'll give the GAW supporters that but again and again we have pleaded here to them. Show some investor proof, show some mining proof, open your eyes to the possibility of the lies. Time and time again this is ignored.

The fans explain the missing info with have faith in GAW CEO. Faith is what religion is built on... cryptocurrency is built on science. You have to back your statements up with facts not faith.

On another note scott, any update on the stuff with GAW you're involved in?
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:50:40 PM

The thing I don't get about the coin and maybe someone can explain it to me is the incredible hyper-inflation this coin has built into it.

It's going to go from 12 million coins to 1.2 billions coins over 15 years. Am I understanding that correctly? Through staking.

That just seems like dooming the coin to 1 satoshi right there. There's no way it can hold its value. It's gonna make doge look like gold by comparison.

You got it right. When I raised the issue over at HT with the pre-mining of 12,000,000 out of the 12,500,000 Paycoins in the PoW stage, most of the True Believers countered that 12,000,000 is peanuts compared the the 1.2 Billion Paycoins that will be issued, so by their logic the "pre-mining" is a big yawn.

The argument is kind of like saying "Don't worry about the $17 trillion dollar national debt, we are going to print 100,000 trillion new dollars to pay it so it won't matter one bit."

The reason I don’t worry about 12 million premine is because you should have expected it. They are running this closer to an IPO meaning most coins early on will be from people who paid for their coins. This will help “protect” the investors in this case. You want people that had to pay for the coins to be major holders because they are less likely to dump for a loss early on. Miners on the other hand dump to cover their cost of mining. So with this part I see no problem. As long as all the coins go to their respective investor. Now of course you have to believe GAW a lot on this. You have to believe these coins were actually bought by outside investors and that they are not just split into a bunch of GAW addresses where they are going to sell them off before HP customers get theirs.

I am just trying to imagine the sales pitch Garza gave investors:

BIG INVESTOR WHALE
Okay, so if I understand correctly. You are going to give me 1.25 million paycoins and an Orion controller for $1.5 million. What will my investment be used for?

GARZA
Your money will b the wall. We are fixin the price of paycoin at $20. That means you are making 20X on your investmint!

BIG INVESTOR WHALE
WTF!? My money will be used as a wall to hold up the price? Aren't all those little worms on your site getting paycoins for $4 a piece? Those greedy bastards will take a 4X profit immediately and wipe out my whole investment!

GARZA
No, u don't undestand. They do exactly what I want! They will be buying paycoins off the site for $25 to put in our hashtakers. The wall will never be touched cause my minions will hype the coin and support the coin outta their pockits. They have no choose cause many of em have their life savings in gaw.

BIG INVESTOR WHALE
It sounds like a ponzi scheme to me.

GARZA
You will be out and lving on the beaches of belize long before they figure that out my friend!

BIG INVESTOR WHALE
Hey what exactly is an Orion Controller anyway?

GARZA
Well, it's actually just an excel spreadsheet: OrionController1.xls. We can rename it whatever you want though. Even give it a cool icon. Just let me know. So what you say? You ready to breed the bull!?

BIG INVESTOR WHALE
What the hell are you saying? You want me to fuck a bull? No. No. Are you high!?

GARZA
I'm high on life friend! You want me to release the Kraken?! I will. I have one special orion controller. It's a little more expensive, but it's called: LegendaryOrionController1.xls. What u say!?

BIG INVESTOR WHALE
Stop unzipping your pants fucking sicko! No I won't invest in your ponzi scheme! Goodbye!

GARZA
Don't go. You haven't heard about the features yet! ROI 2.0 and unlimited upward trend flex technology! Shit, lost another one boys. Better start thinking of new ways to screw over those gaw miner suckers again! Who says you can't milk a dead cow!?

Perfect LOLOL 

I pissed myself when I got to OrionController1.xls
tom14cat14

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:53:05 PM

So much legitimate industry news and updates... No mention of GAW/Zen (unless you consider law-enforcement and regulatory action they could be a part of very soon).

source: http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=a87f67248663abe55ad9325d6&id=d639ac99e3&e=

Scott, thats what i found funny. A launch is a big thing it would be all over the news. Other alts have had release articles too. Yet paycoin there is none. The launch and investor coin distribution is done so why does the NDA still hold? Names should be out now wouldnt you agree?

Whats happening id the next announcement is eclipsing previous statements from GAW. Its perplexing that the hype is so big people dont wuestion the previous announcements not coming to fruition.

There is bile here i'll give the GAW supporters that but again and again we have pleaded here to them. Show some investor proof, show some mining proof, open your eyes to the possibility of the lies. Time and time again this is ignored.

The fans explain the missing info with have faith in GAW CEO. Faith is what religion is built on... cryptocurrency is built on science. You have to back your statements up with facts not faith.

Actually I would not say crypto is built of science. There is no science involved in it. It is all built on faith or lack of faith (terms of fiat).
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:56:47 PM

Actually I would not say crypto is built of science. There is no science involved in it. It is all built on faith or lack of faith (terms of fiat).

i just searched all the national newspapers in the entire world and got this:

Cheesy

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
jp333

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:57:50 PM

how long has xpy suchpool been offline?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 10:04:00 PM

Seems to be a decent floor at 0.03:

https://coin-swap.net/market/XPY/BTC

Bid Price (BTC)   Amount (XPY)   Total (BTC)   Sum (BTC)
0.03000000   1108.43825233   33.25314757   36.402
T0urist

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:21:31 PM

The reason I don’t worry about 12 million premine is because you should have expected it. They are running this closer to an IPO meaning most coins early on will be from people who paid for their coins. This will help “protect” the investors in this case. You want people that had to pay for the coins to be major holders because they are less likely to dump for a loss early on. Miners on the other hand dump to cover their cost of mining. So with this part I see no problem. As long as all the coins go to their respective investor. Now of course you have to believe GAW a lot on this. You have to believe these coins were actually bought by outside investors and that they are not just split into a bunch of GAW addresses where they are going to sell them off before HP customers get theirs.

"you have to believe"

Cheesy

oh! cultist of the most tender measures, pray you do not wash my brain!

Our hashking in hashtalk, hallowed be your name
your cashtakers come,
our profits just begun,
on earth as it is in prison
give us day by day our daily scam
and forgive us our FUD
as we attack those who troll against us
and lead us not into questioning
but deliver us from free thought

The daily prayer of the zombie army Smiley

<<UPVOTE>>
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:23:43 PM

nicehash has hit 2PH/s and there is no let-up in the high prices.

keep renting  Grin

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
T0urist

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:48:33 PM

crypto is computer science/math. The system is designed around it. 1+1=2.... unless the cpu has flaws Sad
tom14cat14

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:54:28 PM

crypto is computer science/math. The system is designed around it. 1+1=2.... unless the cpu has flaws Sad

You are right. I just do not really consider computer science with crypto to be a way to discredit religion like you did. Just because you can “make” a BTC doesn’t mean it is worth anything unless someone believes it is worth what you are selling it for. But you are right it is a science.
Mashugina71

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:55:43 PM

nicehash has hit 2PH/s and there is no let-up in the high prices.

keep renting  Grin

Amen to that  Grin

MOJOcoin 15% pure PoS | Rokos OS | IoT | TOR
Website | Roadmap | Blockexplorer | Facebook | Twitter | Slack
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:57:59 PM

i think i came up with a really great idea

we should make a shill in HT, posted things to wake up josh's minnion from their getting-rich-with-gaw-ponzi dream

Grin lets flood the entire HT with a doubt,

starting with WHO WILL BUY A $20 PAYCOIN
tom14cat14

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:10:32 PM

we should make a shill in HT, posted things to wake up josh's minnion from their getting-rich-with-gaw-ponzi dream

Really? Because this will be really helpful. What value does this add to crypto? Look at me I do not like what you are doing so lets spread fear. How about if you do not like it move along and dont waste your time. I have a lot of issues with GAW and paycoin however I hate when people post things like this. Lets just troll to create panic because it is so fun and make me feel big.
chmick

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:16:03 PM

how long has xpy suchpool been offline?

seems to be quite unstable.  coming up and down again .

but I'm not sure if it affects only the website or also the pool
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:22:48 PM

Already got one, they have up voted me to 1K rep so I cant be banned, and I do ask these questions.  Havent even been banned or questioned as a troll yet, they think I am one of them. Thats how you infiltrate @paid fud team secret police gaw united

"you have to believe"

Cheesy

oh! cultist of the most tender measures, pray you do not wash my brain!

Our hashking in hashtalk, hallowed be your name
your cashtakers come,
our profits just begun,
on earth as it is in prison
give us day by day our daily scam
and forgive us our FUD
as we attack those who troll against us
and lead us not into questioning
but deliver us from free thought

The daily prayer of the zombie army Smiley

<<UPVOTE>>

This is perfect, this sums up Homero Talk
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: