Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376930 times)
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:31:35 PM

LOL he mad

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23655/the-best-indicator-to-xpy-success-is-here/3

Too bad he is slow

now tell me how HT isnt as venomous as here ??
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:32:01 PM

I saw the whole exchange, and it was fruitless indeed, despite 8cyl's fantastic (& polite) posts, which ended up getting him banned. Even a mod questioned another why he was banned, but no real answer. These people cannot be saved/helped any longer, i've tried as well - they refuse to listen at all - go back and read the cult post on the past 2 pages, this is exactly what hashtalk is. I'm almost convinced there is some church of GAW hiding somewhere, and that's who all these people are... It's really bizarre to be honest. you just can't make this shit up, you really can't.   Huh
I believe the one you were talking about was created by me. "Who will buy Paycoin?" and Animo, who just had resigned, stuck up for the person (me) getting banned for being positive and encouraging thought while rebutting people's mislead ideas.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:32:53 PM

The thing I don't get about the coin and maybe someone can explain it to me is the incredible hyper-inflation this coin has built into it.

It's going to go from 12 million coins to 1.2 billions coins over 15 years. Am I understanding that correctly? Through staking.

That just seems like dooming the coin to 1 satoshi right there. There's no way it can hold its value. It's gonna make doge look like gold by comparison.

You got it right. When I raised the issue over at HT with the pre-mining of 12,000,000 out of the 12,500,000 Paycoins in the PoW stage, most of the True Believers countered that 12,000,000 is peanuts compared the the 1.2 Billion Paycoins that will be issued, so by their logic the "pre-mining" is a big yawn.

The argument is kind of like saying "Don't worry about the $17 trillion dollar national debt, we are going to print 100,000 trillion new dollars to pay it so it won't matter one bit."

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:38:24 PM

I saw the whole exchange, and it was fruitless indeed, despite 8cyl's fantastic (& polite) posts, which ended up getting him banned. Even a mod questioned another why he was banned, but no real answer. These people cannot be saved/helped any longer, i've tried as well - they refuse to listen at all - go back and read the cult post on the past 2 pages, this is exactly what hashtalk is. I'm almost convinced there is some church of GAW hiding somewhere, and that's who all these people are... It's really bizarre to be honest. you just can't make this shit up, you really can't.   Huh
I believe the one you were talking about was created by me. "Who will buy Paycoin?" and Animo, who just had resigned, stuck up for the person (me) getting banned for being positive and encouraging thought while rebutting people's mislead ideas.

I posted this on the Amino goodbye thread and it apparently got me shadow-banned within a couple hours (got three upvotes too, damn):

"The decent mods might stick around if some of the shadiness is cleaned up, ie users asking questions that don't necessarily put GAW in a good light or aren't positive to GAW's interest should stop getting banned. @Whispa

If this community can't withstand the scrutiny of outsiders, it will surely destroy itself from within."
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:40:30 PM

I saw the whole exchange, and it was fruitless indeed, despite 8cyl's fantastic (& polite) posts, which ended up getting him banned. Even a mod questioned another why he was banned, but no real answer. These people cannot be saved/helped any longer, i've tried as well - they refuse to listen at all - go back and read the cult post on the past 2 pages, this is exactly what hashtalk is. I'm almost convinced there is some church of GAW hiding somewhere, and that's who all these people are... It's really bizarre to be honest. you just can't make this shit up, you really can't.   Huh

I posted this on the Amino goodbye thread and it apparently got me shadow-banned within a couple hours (got three upvotes too, damn):

"The decent mods might stick around if some of the shadiness is cleaned up, ie users asking questions that don't necessarily put GAW in a good light or aren't positive to GAW's interest should stop getting banned. @Whispa

If this community can't withstand the scrutiny of outsiders, it will surely destroy itself from within."

Let me guess it landed you here. Nice quote by the way.

<<upvote>>

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:41:07 PM

Haha, yeah Whispa was the random name I created. I could make an army of HT accounts. I have a very nice dynamic VPN and 1,000+ email accounts sitting around.
interstellar

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:43:47 PM

I saw the whole exchange, and it was fruitless indeed, despite 8cyl's fantastic (& polite) posts, which ended up getting him banned. Even a mod questioned another why he was banned, but no real answer. These people cannot be saved/helped any longer, i've tried as well - they refuse to listen at all - go back and read the cult post on the past 2 pages, this is exactly what hashtalk is. I'm almost convinced there is some church of GAW hiding somewhere, and that's who all these people are... It's really bizarre to be honest. you just can't make this shit up, you really can't.   Huh

Let me guess it landed you here. Nice quote by the way.

<<upvote>>

Yeah I knew about this thread, but today was the day I actually read and got caught up.
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 08:44:02 PM

Hi there

I am sorry you got Shadowbanned (Squashed), unfortunately there isn't anything I can do for you now, however you can try appealing it if you wanted to?

Animo

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:44:04 PM

The thing I don't get about the coin and maybe someone can explain it to me is the incredible hyper-inflation this coin has built into it.

It's going to go from 12 million coins to 1.2 billions coins over 15 years. Am I understanding that correctly? Through staking.

That just seems like dooming the coin to 1 satoshi right there. There's no way it can hold its value. It's gonna make doge look like gold by comparison.

You got it right. When I raised the issue over at HT with the pre-mining of 12,000,000 out of the 12,500,000 Paycoins in the PoW stage, most of the True Believers countered that 12,000,000 is peanuts compared the the 1.2 Billion Paycoins that will be issued, so by their logic the "pre-mining" is a big yawn.

The argument is kind of like saying "Don't worry about the $17 trillion dollar national debt, we are going to print 100,000 trillion new dollars to pay it so it won't matter one bit."

The reason I don’t worry about 12 million premine is because you should have expected it. They are running this closer to an IPO meaning most coins early on will be from people who paid for their coins. This will help “protect” the investors in this case. You want people that had to pay for the coins to be major holders because they are less likely to dump for a loss early on. Miners on the other hand dump to cover their cost of mining. So with this part I see no problem. As long as all the coins go to their respective investor. Now of course you have to believe GAW a lot on this. You have to believe these coins were actually bought by outside investors and that they are not just split into a bunch of GAW addresses where they are going to sell them off before HP customers get theirs.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:45:50 PM

Ah my bad, sorry WaffleMaster, for some reason i thought I remembered his account on hashtalk having "cylinders" in the username, but i guess you are correct, as it was animo who stuck up etc... that was pretty sad though, you should never have been banned imo.

So much drama, such short memory! Sad

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
interstellar

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:46:02 PM

Haha, yeah Whispa was the random name I created. I could make an army of HT accounts. I have a very nice dynamic VPN and 1,000+ email accounts sitting around.

Yeah me too. I'm sure I'll start to miss Ducky too much lol. So I'll be back.
raskul

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:46:45 PM

The reason I don’t worry about 12 million premine is because you should have expected it. They are running this closer to an IPO meaning most coins early on will be from people who paid for their coins. This will help “protect” the investors in this case. You want people that had to pay for the coins to be major holders because they are less likely to dump for a loss early on. Miners on the other hand dump to cover their cost of mining. So with this part I see no problem. As long as all the coins go to their respective investor. Now of course you have to believe GAW a lot on this. You have to believe these coins were actually bought by outside investors and that they are not just split into a bunch of GAW addresses where they are going to sell them off before HP customers get theirs.

"you have to believe"

Cheesy

oh! cultist of the most tender measures, pray you do not wash my brain!

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 08:47:11 PM

This is weird, I though GAW's "legal teams" were quite chatty, whether needed or not:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23657

xpcmike

Help for speak whit gaw legal department

how i can speaking whit legal department? I send certificate post... But on terms and conditions of gaw site is write mail at legal@gawminers.com You can help me i m from Italy thanks I have account locked and i can't reconciliate it if i can't speak whit legal dep, support telled me if i open another ticket del ban me :-( i have account locked for fraud suspect :-( and support can't help me ... I m in standby from 8 november and i want continue to invest in gaw... Afther this post anyone ban me but i'm desperate ... Anyone can help me to Resolve this situation?
Thanks
User zencloud michele.pizza
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:50:05 PM

Yes, the whole point behind that was to 1) Actually see if I could get some good ideas and possible answers and 2) Spread awareness about how they do things on that forum. Somehow who is continually encouraging positive behavior, on topic discussion, and even being nice to trolls who post silly pictures or mocking the OP will still get banned. Awareness is the cure. Regardless of how people feel about the topic, which in itself was merely a question deserving answer, it was presented in an extraordinarily enlightened way and still received a ban instead of an explanation. Did they ban it because they have no explanation and don't want people to read it? You can be the judge Wink because there was no legitimate reason that thread should have gotten the OP banned and removed.
EQXhatter

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:51:28 PM

I was reading the DMD announcment, when I find this post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg9801397#msg9801397
Doesn´t it remind you the Joshs news tour?  Shocked

Popshot, could you pls give us a wallet address to start collecting the 2.5 BTC for the premium press package ?

Press release Community initiative

Make the world talk about Diamond.

We're aiming for maximum expousure option.

The following is Guaranteed With Our Full Premium Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service:

* All of the above in our Standard package - (Your Press Release submitted to 40 000 + relevant media outlets (newspapers, TV, radio, magazines, bloggers)
* Extra viral social media syndication
* Guaranteed publication on at least 5 top tier media outlets such as Yahoo Finance, Business Journal, Chicago Tribune, San Fransisco Chronicle, CNBC, Bloomberg Businessweek, Wall Street Journal… Exact outlets vary but they are high quality, high traffic mainstream media.
* Your PR syndicated through an extra 20 + PR distribution networks, as well as all the newswires, publication and syndication in our Standard Package.
* Leveraging our unique expertise, partnerships and experience this premium package is recommended for all serious cryptocurrency projects that need maximum exposure.

The cost for our Full Premium Service above is 2.4 BTC or 2.2 BTC if you supply us with your press release already written (we will still edit it to make sure it reaches the widest audience possible).

BTC address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you cannot contribute, you can pledge that when the time comes you will chip in.
interstellar

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:57:16 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 09:22:17 PM by interstellar

I am just trying to imagine the sales pitch Garza gave investors:

BIG INVESTOR WHALE
Okay, so if I understand correctly. You are going to give me 1.25 million paycoins and an Orion controller for $1.5 million. What will my investment be used for?

GARZA
Your money will b the wall. We are fixin the price of paycoin at $20. That means you are making 20X on your investmint!

BIG INVESTOR WHALE
WTF!? My money will be used as a wall to hold up the price? Aren't all those little worms on your site getting paycoins for $4 a piece? Those greedy bastards will take a 4X profit immediately and wipe out my whole investment!

GARZA
No, u don't undestand. They do exactly what I want! They will be buying paycoins off the site for $25 to put in our hashtakers. The wall will never be touched cause my minions will hype the coin and support the coin outta their pockits. They have no choose cause many of em have their life savings in gaw.

BIG INVESTOR WHALE
It sounds like a ponzi scheme to me.

GARZA
You will be out and lving on the beaches of belize long before they figure that out my friend!

BIG INVESTOR WHALE
Hey what exactly is an Orion Controller anyway?

GARZA
Well, it's actually just an excel spreadsheet: OrionController1.xls. We can rename it whatever you want though. Even give it a cool icon. Just let me know. So what you say? You ready to breed the bull!?

BIG INVESTOR WHALE
What the hell are you saying? You want me to fuck a bull? No. No. Are you high!?

GARZA
I'm high on life friend! You want me to release the Kraken?! I will. I have one special orion controller. It's a little more expensive, but it's called: LegendaryOrionController1.xls. What u say!?

BIG INVESTOR WHALE
Stop unzipping your pants fucking sicko! No I won't invest in your ponzi scheme! Goodbye!

GARZA
Don't go. You haven't heard about the features yet! ROI 2.0 and unlimited upward trend flex technology! Shit, lost another one boys. Better start thinking of new ways to screw over those gaw miner suckers again! Who says you can't milk a dead cow!?

eightcylinders

Merit: 254

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:58:08 PM

Any chance to change the narrative here? Rather than wnaking yourself off about your brilliant mining conquests or how stupid HT'es are why not get onto HT and be subtitle, persuasive and rescue as many lost souls as possible?  Many real lives will be ruined by this siht, stop being smug greedy bastards and do something to help the factually challenged! If not for them for their innocent wives and kids.  Invade HT with reason even 1 innocents Christmas saved is worth it.

I tried this with two very politely skeptical posts.  The second one (where I asked if GAW really premined 12,000,000 out of 12,500,000 coins) got me shadowbanned, despite the fact that I don't think anyone could claim I was trolling or spreading FUD or being disrespectful. I would post the link for you, but since I am shadowbanned it won't show ;-)

Here is the thread and my original post seems to be quoted so its there by looking at the second post :-)

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23155/did-gaw-really-pre-mine-12-000-000-paycoin-out-of-block-1-leaving-only-500-000-for-miners/54

One interesting fact that came out during the discussion was that the ICO coins were at $2

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:02:50 PM

"you have to believe"

Cheesy

oh! cultist of the most tender measures, pray you do not wash my brain!

I agree that these are something I do not like about it. That is why I put it how I did. There is huge risk here for this. But it is just like all of those who preorded mining equipment. You have to put some faith in the companies. Anything on the internet is that way. I give you money and you have to believe it will work out.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:06:40 PM

Here is a good overview:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9749458#msg9749458

The only notable thing that happened since then is the Paycoin launch, which was hugely disappointing in terms of features (none of the promised thermodynamic stuff), but very profitable for miners.

Thanks, thats helpful.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:16:08 PM

the way to control the price is all years the GAW get around half of his own currency ,anyway he controls blockhain .... i dont know how long this will last ,i just hope i can ROI before all this over.....
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: