Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376959 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 02:22:34 AM

So if I'm getting this right, Paybase Express is just screenshots as of now? I tried entering my e-mail on the site, nothing happened, clicked on "FAQ" link, nothing happened. Can I buy something on Amazon like right now with Paycoins? Tomorrow? This year?
Other than Josh's post about paybase (with a fancy illustration) being on amazon etc... has anyone seen or read any other publications about this coming? almost sounds like he saying its already there with amazon, so any other reads anywhere on this?

EDIT: I kind of get a strange feeling he released that statement as a means to drive of the lagging price of xpy  Tongue

BINGO!!

So is this:

http://www.paycoin.com/

Buy  PayCoins at $ 20.00 each

It's not working though, it's ~$9 on coin-swap, who would buy for $20?

interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:23:36 AM

Anyone want to get banned in half a minute? Post something objective on that thread lol.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:26:36 AM

Anyone want to get banned in half a minute? Post something objective on that thread lol.
Better watch on that thread the ban hammer may reach this far.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:27:26 AM

Well paycoin is at $8 before the dumping starts friday,so its going down from here drastically.

dekay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:30:41 AM

someone needs to track gaws employees home from work and find there offices for when this shit implodes
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:32:58 AM

They allow us to do this, as long we don’t do advertising with their names.

This is the most interesting of the bunch, given the coinfire context.

Obviously the whole plugin idea with HTML injection is very fragile, and certainly not scalable to "hundreds of thousands" of merchants, so that's probably going to be covered by the debit card. Why bother with the plugin? Discounts? Is Amazon really going to give GAW a discount for paying with... what exactly? How is Amazon getting the cash?

My guess is it will be just like with Hashlets - "always profitable" and "maintenance fees that go down over time."  It is a promise something he **hopes** will be true in the future.  Once Amazon comes around and agrees to do a deal with King Garza, THEN the savings can (maybe) get passed (in part) to the consumer... I doubt that will be on day one.

I'd guess "never". Given how hell-bent Amazon is on maintaining its own full stack (everything from warehouses full of Chinese trinkets to digital content to fresh produce to phones and tablets to cloud computing to - yes, payment processing) there's a snowball's chance in hell they would partner with a third party for something like this. So they might let it slide while it's not worth the attention of their "legal teams" but I think this is very very thin ice. Not sure about Walmart and others, maybe there's a niche somewhere.

FYI, but Amazon does extensive analytics around everything that shows up on their website (from every single link, to text, image, product, etc). Everything is placed in a certain place and for a certain reason. Someone messing with their site and html is probably not something they'd be too happy with.

You can be damn sure that if they catch wind of this, and they arn't happy (takes away Prime revenue, causes more support calls, etc) they break it in a second.

Edit: thinking about this some more, this "plugin" is going to break some of the tracking and order data Amazon will be able to have on customers if the plugin doesn't work with Amazon accounts (items don't show up under Your Orders, etc). I'd guess Amazon will really not be happy about losing those data points.
interstellar

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:36:55 AM

Obviously the whole plugin idea with HTML injection is very fragile, and certainly not scalable to "hundreds of thousands" of merchants, so that's probably going to be covered by the debit card. Why bother with the plugin? Discounts? Is Amazon really going to give GAW a discount for paying with... what exactly? How is Amazon getting the cash?

My guess is it will be just like with Hashlets - "always profitable" and "maintenance fees that go down over time."  It is a promise something he **hopes** will be true in the future.  Once Amazon comes around and agrees to do a deal with King Garza, THEN the savings can (maybe) get passed (in part) to the consumer... I doubt that will be on day one.

I'd guess "never". Given how hell-bent Amazon is on maintaining its own full stack (everything from warehouses full of Chinese trinkets to digital content to fresh produce to phones and tablets to cloud computing to - yes, payment processing) there's a snowball's chance in hell they would partner with a third party for something like this. So they might let it slide while it's not worth the attention of their "legal teams" but I think this is very very thin ice. Not sure about Walmart and others, maybe there's a niche somewhere.

FYI, but Amazon does extensive analytics around everything that shows up on their website (from every single link, to text, image, product, etc). Everything is placed in a certain place and for a certain reason. Someone messing with their site and html is probably not something they'd be too happy with.

You can be damn sure that if they catch wind of this, and they arn't happy (takes away Prime revenue, causes more support calls, etc) they break it in a second.

Well, if he advertises Amazon at all in this announcement, that alone is probably enough grounds for Amazon to shut it down. Someone should send this announcement to Amazon and ask if they are partnered with Gaw. Gaw is def walking a thin icy bridge here.
dekay

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:40:10 AM

bitpop is ltcgear legit?
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:41:27 AM

So if I'm getting this right, Paybase Express is just screenshots as of now? I tried entering my e-mail on the site, nothing happened, clicked on "FAQ" link, nothing happened. Can I buy something on Amazon like right now with Paycoins? Tomorrow? This year?
Other than Josh's post about paybase (with a fancy illustration) being on amazon etc... has anyone seen or read any other publications about this coming? almost sounds like he saying its already there with amazon, so any other reads anywhere on this?

EDIT: I kind of get a strange feeling he released that statement as a means to drive of the lagging price of xpy  Tongue

BINGO!!

So is this:

http://www.paycoin.com/

Buy  PayCoins at $ 20.00 each

It's not working though, it's ~$9 on coin-swap, who would buy for $20?

Hah! I just checked that out... $20.00 bucks though, come on....lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
youseeberkeley

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:41:53 AM

Meh. I will say this though, I rented some hash from Nicehash today and doubled what I put in which is pretty cool. Margins are thinning though so I'm bowing out for now.

I can't even get any rigs on MRR cause bots are picking up everything for mining XPY lol  Shocked

TheIZS

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:42:10 AM

My guess is it will be just like with Hashlets - "always profitable" and "maintenance fees that go down over time."  It is a promise something he **hopes** will be true in the future.  Once Amazon comes around and agrees to do a deal with King Garza, THEN the savings can (maybe) get passed (in part) to the consumer... I doubt that will be on day one.

Its a plug in for your browser, I don't expect the HT crowd to know the difference, but at least a few of the more tech savvy here should. As for Amazon, If you want to place your order through a third party browser plug in that converts your whatever coin to $$$$$'s that's your problem. Their business if fulfilling orders that are paid for, if you disable tracking and the ability to get a refund again that's your problem. I can't see a single reason to use any crypto plugin to shop on any online store. I can sell BTC on coinbase and buy whatever I want the cash goes right to my checking account.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:43:08 AM

might be legit but they have cash flow problems,hope they can sort it out but would not keep my life savings there

dekay

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:47:49 AM

might be legit but they have cash flow problems,hope they can sort it out but would not keep my life savings there
fck it then ill do the bte exchange thing sick of cloud mineing
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:49:06 AM

My guess is it will be just like with Hashlets - "always profitable" and "maintenance fees that go down over time."  It is a promise something he **hopes** will be true in the future.  Once Amazon comes around and agrees to do a deal with King Garza, THEN the savings can (maybe) get passed (in part) to the consumer... I doubt that will be on day one.

Its a plug in for your browser, I don't expect the HT crowd to know the difference, but at least a few of the more tech savvy here should. As for Amazon, If you want to place your order through a third party browser plug in that converts your whatever coin to $$$$$'s that's your problem. Their business if fulfilling orders that are paid for, if you disable tracking and the ability to get a refund again that's your problem. I can't see a single reason to use any crypto plugin to shop on any online store. I can sell BTC on coinbase and buy whatever I want the cash goes right to my checking account.
Precisely... that's how I do it. Like many have said why would anyone even really need paycoin or any other coin? and we have BTC now and a means of exchange with direct deposit. Use off of debit card,, bam your done. lol  Cool

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 02:51:32 AM

bitpop is ltcgear legit?

I don't trust any mining, hodl Bitcoin, no counter party risk

And personally, Litecoin is a shitcoin

TheIZS

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:51:59 AM

I would go so far as to call it legit. I was just pointing out Amazon isn't in the business of keep people from being stupid. Order paid for order shipped. the rest is your problem.

Somebody had a great analogy for this weeks ago. It's just Josh standing between you and your vendor taking your money and giving it to the vendor. What the hell do we need Josh for? he already has shown his whole organization to be three kinds of useless.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 02:53:05 AM

I would go so far as to call it legit. I was just pointing out Amazon isn't in the business of keep people from being stupid. Order paid for order shipped. the rest is your problem.

Somebody had a great analogy for this weeks ago. It's just Josh standing between you and your vendor taking your money and giving it to the vendor. What the hell do we need Josh for? he already has shown his whole organization to be three kinds of useless.

He's needed to misspell your address

interstellar

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:54:44 AM

This is the bait, now watch for the switch....

An announcement later on in the week: "Having a few issues. Sorry, XPY to BTC conversions won't happen for a few weeks, but the Paysave store will be online day 1!"
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:55:01 AM

I may have missed it, but who handles the exchange from cyrpto to fiat for paybase merchants. Like now, coinbase handles converting BTC into fiat for overstock.com etc. at time of purchase. I mean, amazon is'nt going to except actual paycoin.... someone's converting for them to cash'ola lol

TheIZS

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:55:45 AM

The lightspeed innovations of things that either already exist or server no real purpose continue at the GAW R&D center.

Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: