Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376915 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:54:11 PM

So he's selling Proof-of-Stake staking as a 'cloud' service? WTF?

Why would anybody choose to centralise their wallet on his 'cloud' service when you can easily download a PoS wallet and just have it running on a regular PC and staking as it should?

That's the whole point of PoS coins, to eliminate the need for constant PoW mining. It makes no sense to run a PoS wallet on someone else's server, unless you were trying to convince people you were selling them something they were quite ill-informed about and didn't realise the absurd nature of what was being shilled to them.

the ones gaw are selling are shares in the prime controller, so you get a much higher rate then staking in your wallet as well as daily returns.

This is known as a Pyramid Scheme. Exactly like Amway or any of the other scams where those who buy in early get a seat closer to the top of the pyramid and leach off of all of the poor suckers who are conned into buying in later. These "winners" (Prime Controllers) are held up as examples of how much one can earn to con others into buying in at the bottom and will never actually have the opportunity to reach that status. When suckers stop buying in at the bottom, the pyramid collapses.

How is it a ponzi scam? thy have x numbers of prime controllers. They set aside y amount of hashtakers for their customers, people pay them some money to get a share of a higher value object. They then get paid for the shares(stakers) they have in the controller. This helps gaw by locking up a shit load of coins creating artifical scarcity.

Im not a huge supporter of gaw, got fucked over hard twice with them but with all the shit that has been flung at them the SEC and others would have shut them the fuck down by now surely?

@homero_ilikebbcinass you lose all credibility when you make abrand new account, name it that then just sit spitting out bile. Do it on your main account

This is typical. Someone that does not even know the difference between a Ponzi scheme and a Pyramid scheme defending this Pyramid scheme.

I will try to explain this to you:

A Ponzi scheme takes in money from"investors" (aka Marks, Dupes, Rubes, etc) with the promise of an outstanding return on their principle from some mysterious high return investment paid out in increments. All investors are paid the same rate of return. The catch is that there isn;t any investment at all, and the returns are paid out from the "investors" principle. The "investors" then  proclaim wildly about this incredible deal and convince others to join in, and also invest everything they can as well. At some point when not enough "investors" are buying in the remaining pile of cash is stolen and the operation is shut down.

A Pyramid scheme is where "investors (aka Marks) who enter into the scheme early are given returns based on a percentage of the profit taken from those who enter later. Those who enter later are convinced (conned) into believing that they too will be able to see the returns that those at the top of the Pyramid are getting and so buy in. All that is required for this to work is an endless and ever increasing supply of "investors" buying in at the bottom. This is how Amway works. This is also how the intentionally vaguely described Paycoin system is designed to work. The "Prime Controllers" are towards the top of the pyramid (Guess who is sitting on top of this pyramid), and if there are no people buying in at lower levels their fantastical return will not materialize.

Perhaps now you can make a more intelligent post given that you now have a basic idea of what is actually being discussed....

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:56:05 PM

If GAW really are going to allow us to sell at $20 then they would be buying any coins under $20 not doing so makes no business sense unless they just like giving money away?
I highly doubt the conversion will happen at $20 and if it does it will be gone almost instantly and the chance of converting will probably be gone the time the system comes back from crash and then there will be a post about reserve is exhausted. HT people are not buying now to hold long term they are buying as they think they can dump in a few days at $20.

Why buy coins for $10 yesterday that they can buy for 6.50 today or 4 tomorrow?

(if they actually plan on buying them (or letting people "use" them)or 20 on the magical paybase.
SXCLadies

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 03:02:05 PM

Im familiar with the concepts of ponzi and pyramid scheme

The new money comes from a fundamental piece of the system itself. THe prime controllers get the transaction fees from the network. These are then passed on to the people who have bought the hashtakers. and staked their coins. Since the returns are based on the transaction fees, they can estimate a range of values for the expected return, which they have give the high and low end of the expected returns. No new money is required here.... just people use a crypto currency. The rest of the people get mroe coins by holding them for a set period of time, as per their POS model.

So please enlighten me how this is similar. You are told what your buying into and you get a share of the profits of it. THere is no outlandish claims (aside possible from the $20 floor, but that is hardly unreasonable to achieve depending on how they set things up.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:04:42 PM

How is pointing out an obvious scam "complaining"? It isn't. I have and will continue to make money off of this obvious scam. I do however have empathy for those suckers who are blindly throwing away huge sums of money on something that by every indication is a scam designed to part them with their money.

Your a hypocrite

greedy dirty bags like you are what people on this thread should be whining about. and yes your clearly complaining. GAW can do what you cant so you complain while you scam people personally

This is rich. Exactly how am I "scamming" anyone? And where exactly is a complaint? Pointing out facts is not complaining, but I can see that this will never register with you, so have yourself a good day, and make sure you invest every nickel in Paycoin. And please, do it today, so the rental fees stay high a bit longer.

P.S: What I am doing is called "an honest day's work". I have invested in machinery and am providing that machinery for use on the free market. A scam is asking for a Hamburger today promising that it will be paid for Tuesday. Not specifying which tuesday of course, because it is always the next one....

The Paycoin devs are getting many, many Hamburgers today for a promise of payment Tuesday. Go ahead and buy Josh another Hamburger, PLEASE!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:04:48 PM

@minerjones  kinda have to wait till the release date of something before you start to call bullshit

Until it actually exists, it is all bullshit, regardless of how much you "believe" or "trust" the person telling you otherwise.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:05:30 PM

I have so many people on ignore this thread looks very short to me. Keep shilling Mt. GAW noobs.
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:07:40 PM

How is it a ponzi scam? thy have x numbers of prime controllers. They set aside y amount of hashtakers for their customers, people pay them some money to get a share of a higher value object. They then get paid for the shares(stakers) they have in the controller. This helps gaw by locking up a shit load of coins creating artifical scarcity.

Im not a huge supporter of gaw, got fucked over hard twice with them but with all the shit that has been flung at them the SEC and others would have shut them the fuck down by now surely?

@homero_ilikebbcinass you lose all credibility when you make abrand new account, name it that then just sit spitting out bile. Do it on your main account

You talk like the prime controllers exist........ Tongue

We will see monday. Im not so heavy into it that a price meltdown will kill me but im not going to listen to most of the vitriolic stuff on here that is either rehased crap or baseless accusation with a few legit grievences tucks in the middl

I'm afraid none of it, if any, is baseless accusations.  Take a look at the fine recap found here and let us know if we missed something: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9868670#msg9868670 (props to eightcylinders for writing this up)

Was any of that not clear enough?  Do you see the patterns?  Do we need to ELI5 it for you?

Let us know how we can help.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:14:25 PM

The practice of continually offering restructured 'products' and investment vehicles, while at the same time announcing that, as a result of the 'new' product, people who had clicked to cash out would now find a button magically appear to cancel their withdrawal and 'transfer' over their investment to lock them into the new 'product', coupled with introducing cumbersome KYC hurdles to overcome if you really insist on cashing out, is not just typical of Ponzi-like schemes but also 'boiler-room' penny-stock scams.

If it looks like a duck . .

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
SXCLadies

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 03:16:19 PM

see its comments exactly like that why you cant be taken serious, you have a debate about something, then when someone says something you dont like you launch ad hominem attacks on people. You take the claims of everyone who is in this, for lack of a better word, bitch thread about gaw (that iirc was originally started to let people share their legit grievances with gaw here. Now its a mud slinging match. I try to explain the system as it is set up an you just say "bullshit" without a single shread of proof to counter it.

Then you claim i have no proof, which is true. I have no proof he wont fly off in the night but that goes for anything or anyone you deal with. Its just as likely my accountant would fuck off with all my money in the middle of the night, Thats why its called an investment and not a "gimme back heaps of money" cause the person/company/idea can fail. You all seem to think its 100% certain, im guessing due to back experiences a friend of a friend had or that gaw ceo is a dick who throws cnd orders everywhere... That doesnt mean he is a new bernie looking to fleece everyone. Find solid, concrete proof of his missdeads. There have been a few filing against his tm application. No proof he did something wrong, not proof he is in the right either. Have reports of investigations that have been going on for months with seemingly nothing found, as i  understand it if they find companies doing dodge shit they shut em down and cart people off to jail.

Ill say this but no one will listen. Im not a gaw fan. There idea seems solid to me and i invested what i felt comfortable for perceived risk. Ive seen these massive hate campaigns doing to zero legal effect. yet to see a single civil or criminal suit against the man you all claim is the antichrist.

People might take you seriously if you didnt act like 15 yo bitchs every time someone posts something, mock them when they do something and claim EVERY single person who posts something you dont like is a schill for gaw. Pretty much over trying to extract any useful information from people on here
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:20:06 PM

Ill say this but no one will listen. Im not a gaw fan. There idea seems solid to me and i invested what i felt comfortable for perceived risk. Ive seen these massive hate campaigns doing to zero legal effect. yet to see a single civil or criminal suit against the man you all claim is the antichrist.

I'm not sure if Mr. Karpeles or the cats at BFL would agree with you there....
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:21:07 PM

The proofs required for determining XPY is a scam are called Math, History, and Common Sense.

If you have none of the aforementioned skills then you will likely not come to the same conclusion that those who do have already done.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:21:55 PM

Its just as likely my accountant would fuck off with all my money in the middle of the night,

No, your accountant is far less likely to risk being caught and destroy his career than the snake-oil salesmen to be found in many parts of the cryptocurrency world.

Besides, have you seen the smallprint in the ToS for most of these GAW products? They could collapse the whole house of cards overnight and spend a tiny fraction of their loot on a top-notch team of lawyers to weasel their way out of responsibility based on those terms.

Given the sums of money involved, many formerly-decent crypto firms (KnC I'm looking at you) have willingly sacrificed their reputation for riches.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:34:31 PM

Sure they do PrimeControllers.xls

Also nice new account sxcladies anti gaw troll fud police newb
truth_

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:36:43 PM

Sure they do PrimeControllers.xls

Also nice new account sxcladies anti gaw troll fud police newb

Dont forget the new legendary version PrimeControllers.xlsx
pd62512005

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:37:23 PM

We will see monday. Im not so heavy into it that a price meltdown will kill me but im not going to listen to most of the vitriolic stuff on here that is either rehased crap or baseless accusation with a few legit grievences tucks in the middl
none of what ive said is untrue tiss fact atm reserved wallet customers are trapped and hp has 0 value my names also in my sig idiot and yes ill remain active against gaw till i  c my money bak or his companys staff and management is in jail jumpers its my job to if gaw wants us rogue customers to shutup then they gotta refund us or keep the promises of why we invested in the first place u shrills just ensure we keep the fires going

you mined hashpoints when you wanted bitcoin? and its their fault? lame
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:50:03 PM

Ok, so say I make something that violates the terms of service of amazon and sell it to thousands of people. The people using it get in trouble but I get off free as a bird? That's not how it works my friends Wink and regardless of how you read the ToS they're actually interfering with the transactions of the website, not just doing a Google search. LOL how delusional are these shills? Ignored, but feel free to post your useless rebuttal for other people to read. I have no need for futile bickering. I have all the photographic proof I need. Have a good day shills (or should I say Homero Joshua Garza's secondary accounts).
pd62512005

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:54:27 PM

Why would anybody choose to centralise their wallet on his 'cloud' service when you can easily download a PoS wallet and just have it running on a regular PC and staking as it should?

That's the whole point of PoS coins, to eliminate the need for constant PoW mining. It makes no sense to run a PoS wallet on someone else's server, unless you were trying to convince people you were selling them something they were quite ill-informed about and didn't realise the absurd nature of what was being shilled to them.

the ones gaw are selling are shares in the prime controller, so you get a much higher rate then staking in your wallet as well as daily returns.

This is known as a Pyramid Scheme. Exactly like Amway or any of the other scams where those who buy in early get a seat closer to the top of the pyramid and leach off of all of the poor suckers who are conned into buying in later. These "winners" (Prime Controllers) are held up as examples of how much one can earn to con others into buying in at the bottom and will never actually have the opportunity to reach that status. When suckers stop buying in at the bottom, the pyramid collapses.

This is typical. Someone that does not even know the difference between a Ponzi scheme and a Pyramid scheme defending this Pyramid scheme.

A Ponzi scheme takes in money from"investors" (aka Marks, Dupes, Rubes, etc) with the promise of an outstanding return on their principle from some mysterious high return investment paid out in increments. All investors are paid the same rate of return. The catch is that there isn;t any investment at all, and the returns are paid out from the "investors" principle. The "investors" then  proclaim wildly about this incredible deal and convince others to join in, and also invest everything they can as well. At some point when not enough "investors" are buying in the remaining pile of cash is stolen and the operation is shut down.

A Pyramid scheme is where "investors (aka Marks) who enter into the scheme early are given returns based on a percentage of the profit taken from those who enter later. Those who enter later are convinced (conned) into believing that they too will be able to see the returns that those at the top of the Pyramid are getting and so buy in. All that is required for this to work is an endless and ever increasing supply of "investors" buying in at the bottom. This is how Amway works. This is also how the intentionally vaguely described Paycoin system is designed to work. The "Prime Controllers" are towards the top of the pyramid (Guess who is sitting on top of this pyramid), and if there are no people buying in at lower levels their fantastical return will not materialize.

Perhaps now you can make a more intelligent post given that you now have a basic idea of what is actually being discussed....

you know the american revolution ended, oh I dont know. maybe a couple hundred years ago? talk about intelligent

im paul revere lmao... get a job. your dragging my economy down

"the marks" good gravy man you should go work for the free masons as a lawyer. fantastical returns? perhaps you could pull your bottom lip over the top of your head and swallow?

just so were clear there is nothing being "discussed" on this thread.
pd62512005

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:12:50 PM

you know the american revolution ended, oh I dont know. maybe a couple hundred years ago? talk about intelligent

"the marks" good gravy man you should go work for the free masons as a lawyer. fantastical returns? perhaps you could pull your bottom lip over the top of your head and swallow?

just so were clear you aint welcome here buds nor do we have to tolerate your crap and i beg to differ were having a discussion on why people should avoid gaw  ps i have a few gamer clans im apart of if we need we can use there forums that will allow us to discuss gaw the same way u guys keep us out pretty soon you shrills wont be given the right to shrill us anymore if u keep speaking bullshit

i dont care if you like me dummy. go complain to your teenie bopper gamer forums and shut up. bullshit? you all should be sued for defamation. you think a discussion entails shit like "i made a coin to make fu of paycoin"? or the good ones in the history. ive asked at least 5 times where any proof is? and everyone keeps saying "i got digital this that or the other" computer forensics 101 digital evidence is easily tampered with or outright forged. get a real, non-digital, throw away camera and make your claims to the authorities. then post the proof. until then your just another lying dummy on some stupid forum being surrounded by yes-men
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:26:05 PM

Ok, so say I make something that violates the terms of service of amazon and sell it to thousands of people. The people using it get in trouble but I get off free as a bird?

It goes back to the age old argument:  Do guns kill people, or do people who use guns kill people?

That's not how it works my friends Wink and regardless of how you read the ToS they're actually interfering with the transactions of the website, not just doing a Google search. LOL how delusional are these shills? Ignored, but feel free to post your useless rebuttal for other people to read. I have no need for futile bickering. I have all the photographic proof I need. Have a good day shills (or should I say Homero Joshua Garza's secondary accounts).

That is how it works.  When *YOU* accept the TOS from Walmart, *YOU* are entering a legal contract with Walmart that *YOU* will obey their terms.  GAW did not enter that contract.
newaccounman

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:27:39 PM

just so were clear you aint welcome here buds nor do we have to tolerate your crap and i beg to differ were having a discussion on why people should avoid gaw  ps i have a few gamer clans im apart of if we need we can use there forums that will allow us to discuss gaw the same way u guys keep us out pretty soon you shrills wont be given the right to shrill us anymore if u keep speaking bullshit

i dont care if you like me dummy. go complain to your teenie bopper gamer forums and shut up. bullshit? you all should be sued for defamation. you think a discussion entails shit like "i made a coin to make fu of paycoin"? or the good ones in the history. ive asked at least 5 times where any proof is? and everyone keeps saying "i got digital this that or the other" computer forensics 101 digital evidence is easily tampered with or outright forged. get a real, non-digital, throw away camera and make your claims to the authorities. then post the proof. until then your just another lying dummy on some stupid forum being surrounded by yes-men
u sound mad bro good idc this atm is our thread no one has sympathy for you here
yes men? u mean were united if we sound extreme i guess gaw must be rl bad why the hate otherwise

United intelligence. There's plenty of users here that feel the same way as he does. You should use sentence structure when posting it will help your case
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: