I could not find any information on the homepage of bitcoin.de. I found the registration field, but before I am registering I would like to know what I am registering for.
Does anyone know how bitcoin.de works?
In particular, I have the following questions:
- Is it necessary to diclose the true identity for participating?
- Does the Buying/Selling work like MtGox (i.e. I have to pay in some Euros before being able to start), or rather like BitMarket.eu (i.e. I transfer the Euros directly to the person I am buying the Bitcoins from)?
- In the latter case: How do I know the other is a trustworthy trader?
- Are limit orders possible for buy/sell orders? Do such limit orders expire?
- Any fees for buying/selling BTSs?
- Any fees for placing orders?
- Any Fees for transferring EUR to bitcoin.de?
- Any Fees for withdrawing EUROs from bitcoin.de?
- Any Fees for transferring BTCs to bitcoin.de?
- Any Fees for withdrawing BTCs from bitcoin.de?
- Any Fees other fees?
Any URL that describes this?
Thanks for any hints.
Michael[update: Ooops, I found the link, it is "https://www.bitcoin.de/en/faq" - I missed this small link at the bottom of the page...]