Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small time miners looking for >100% PPS  (Read 1535 times)
bitstory (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 02:55:09 PM

A lot of the bonus PPS pools have a minimum hashrate of 1GH or more which leaves the little guys left out, if you have 200Mh/s or more and want in on the action give me a PM, spaces are limited so get in quick.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 02:57:50 PM

A lot of the bonus PPS pools have a minimum hashrate of 1GH or more which leaves the little guys left out, if you have 200Mh/s or more and want in on the action give me a PM, spaces are limited so get in quick.
If you don't mind, I'm sure the community at large would like just a few more details of your operations. We don't need any more A1BITCOINPOOLs around here. Grin

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 11:30:22 PM

What is your payout per gigahash?

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 03:56:07 AM

Not sure how your setup works bitstory but I see you still mine with my pool which is fine.

If you end up directing users via your own setup to my pool, please make sure to know what you are doing and not end up forcing me to block your IP's due to mismanaged connection attempts. Also please inform me of extra users you are directing via your setup to my pool since there is a reason I request users available mh since it actually matters for me to load balance the setup atm.

That said, I do allow 500mh+ users at same rate as all others.

PS. if this is completely unrelated to my pool, I will soon be able to tell Wink, then simply ignore this response.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
bitstory (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 04:24:21 AM

Not sure how your setup works bitstory but I see you still mine with my pool which is fine.

If you end up directing users via your own setup to my pool, please make sure to know what you are doing and not end up forcing me to block your IP's due to mismanaged connection attempts. Also please inform me of extra users you are directing via your setup to my pool since there is a reason I request users available mh since it actually matters for me to load balance the setup atm.

PS. if this is completely unrelated to my pool, I will soon be able to tell Wink, then simply ignore this response.

Yours is a component, I'm actually doing this to try and prop up the amount I send you to what we agreed but I will endeavour not to send too much.

I didn't realise that you accepted down to 500Mh/s and I would certainly recommend Clipse pool as being a far more professional option for people in this range, if he is accepting new users.
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 04:44:05 AM

Yours is a component, I'm actually doing this to try and prop up the amount I send you to what we agreed but I will endeavour not to send too much.

I didn't realise that you accepted down to 500Mh/s and I would certainly recommend Clipse pool as being a far more professional option for people in this range, if he is accepting new users.

Well like I said, I have no problem with you routing users on your own to my pool but please inform me as I am right now still balancing user given hashrate accordingly and if a user suddenly increase their hashrate by alot without giving me headsup things could go real south and my first reaction will be to throttle/ban those IPs.

There is obviously still alot being ironed out constantly on my pool, so I try and stay on top of user hashrates so I can manage and improve more reliably as it moves along.

That said, just inform me of the added GH before you direct it and in most cases it will be fine.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: