Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:07:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest Scam Ever!!  (Read 7442 times)
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 07:31:53 AM

i feel like these kinds of videos are what bring people to bitcoin in the first place

there's a whole bunch of different people here ;>. In my case something else brought me to bitcoin and the people here openend my eyes to the stuff talked about in the video (and more).

i love conspiracy vids etc, and lately there has been some btc exposure in some of the youtube vids,
wich prob has brought allot of attention to the comunity.
but what brought me to btc was friggin honorbuddy lol

(wow bot if some ppl aint that nerdy Tongue )

honorbuddy?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Badonkadonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 09:17:16 PM

i feel like these kinds of videos are what bring people to bitcoin in the first place

there's a whole bunch of different people here ;>. In my case something else brought me to bitcoin and the people here openend my eyes to the stuff talked about in the video (and more).

i love conspiracy vids etc, and lately there has been some btc exposure in some of the youtube vids,

honorbuddy?

like the last line that you even quoted says, world of warcraft bot Tongue they started taking btc as payment a while ago Smiley

josephliton

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 01:47:44 AM

honorbuddy?

like the last line that you even quoted says, world of warcraft bot Tongue they started taking btc as payment a while ago Smiley

No Risk No Gain.

Badonkadonk

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 01:31:50 PM

honorbuddy?

No Risk No Gain.

so true, just wish more site`s where willing to implement btc as payment. tryed emailing the few norwegian online computer stores about it.
they think its not "safe" enough.

not sure if they ment it`s not safe cause of the price fluctuation or that they are just worried they will get hacked or sommn...

knight22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 05:00:04 AM

Necrobump for the newbies  Grin

ktttn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Capitalism is the crisis.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 07:21:57 AM

Living in Murica, boycotting the fed, not having dollars ever. Life is weird. This be my first post y'all, I'm using Bitcoin Spinner, Blockchaindotinfo and the rugatu derpwallet- mobile only. Every. SomebodyuBTC I've got so far came with a captcha..
I think I'm a freegan. That's on topic, right? I miss OWS. Taxes are sooo last millenium. Someone feel like gently showing me the error of my ways?  Embarrassed
Also hi.

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
Ever see a gutterpunk spanging for cryptocoins?
LfkJXVy8DanHm6aKegnmzvY8ZJuw8Dp4Qc
YaCoinYeah

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 07:37:49 AM

Interesting video...  A bit cruddy animation
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 12:11:53 AM

hmm yes...

joe108

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 04:37:43 AM

Grin wowww.. that video very clearly awsome... its really make sense.
 bank creating virtual money as a debt.. Huh
it will be bankrupt if every body rush and get back their money.. Shocked
MikeLear

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 05:29:36 AM

it's ashame this world is so cruel.. Sad and full of crooks
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 06:26:11 PM

it's ashame this world is so cruel.. Sad and full of crooks

This is exacly why I'm using bitcoin

globedefense

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:02:30 PM

^why bitcoin will win
jml

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:06:11 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2013, 08:18:12 PM by jml

I can recommend www.moneyfix.org which has a good documentary about how money works; i.e. money = debt.

A book written by G.E Griffin titled "The creatures of Jekyll Island". He also appears in Fiat Empire which is another documentary that explains why the money created is unconstitutional.

"Everything is a matter of degree"
bassjoe

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:18:28 PM

Money is a scam. Get over it. It always has been a scam since humans figured they would start using otherwise worthless things (paper, nickel, gold) to "pay" for things that are actually needed to live. Money, whether fiat or based on something "tangible", is only worth as much as people who use it think it's worth.

Modern fiat currencies may be considered more "scammy" than historical currencies. They are essentially based on a complex network of debt instruments that does not collapse on itself for as long as the end user -- me, you and every other Average Joe -- use the currency to buy food, pay our rent and (yes) exchange for BTC.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:37:17 AM

Money is a scam. Get over it. It always has been a scam since humans figured they would start using otherwise worthless things (paper, nickel, gold) to "pay" for things that are actually needed to live. Money, whether fiat or based on something "tangible", is only worth as much as people who use it think it's worth.

Modern fiat currencies may be considered more "scammy" than historical currencies. They are essentially based on a complex network of debt instruments that does not collapse on itself for as long as the end user -- me, you and every other Average Joe -- use the currency to buy food, pay our rent and (yes) exchange for BTC.

I don't agree.

Limited supply is key.

The rest of your argument is valid ("is worth what people who use it think it's worth"), but that doesn't make money a scam.

Fiat money with elastic supply however, is a scam (OPs point)

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
brambi1

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:07:37 AM

true
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:56:16 AM

You noobs should watch the OP

szikoh

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 10:30:26 AM

It all started from Rockefeller family and similar to them. All they want is to enslave us by creating central goverement all over the world. We have now European Union, then they plan to create American and Asian unions. Next step: connecting all the unions into one with central world currency and central goverement. Fooling around with debt and it's issues is a great instrument for them to manipulate people. Seriously.
Ego

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 10:44:03 AM

Thanks for the links
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:39:04 PM

Yea, just stick with BTC, fiat is a joke.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: