Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:13:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest Scam Ever!!  (Read 7442 times)
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 02:16:41 PM

Macroeconomic is something pretty complex because the root scam of this system makes it unstable by nature and a lot is done trying to stabilize it in vain. The power of creating money out of thin air is not something we should have gave to a group of people staying in shadow and this is the worst error of mankind. If you now read on the matter (macroeconomic) with this new information in mind, you will surely understand a lot more than before.

BTW, don’t hesitate to show these videos to all your friend, family, coworker, etc.  When all people will be aware of this hoax, then we will stop being screw up.

some people have trouble believing it or are reluctant for other reasons.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 02:53:01 PM

If people don’t want to believe, show them the “Modern Money Mechanics” written by the Federal Reserve Bank itself (free of copyrights on Google). It describes in detail the mechanics of money creation. It’s not a mater of believe or not, it’s a mater of facts.

circuitloss

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 04:39:45 PM

It's not a matter of belief at all. Fractional Reserve Banking works more or less exactly as described in the first video. The question is whether or not FRB is inherently "bad" or not. Advocates of the Gold Standard should remember that there are disadvantages to that model as well and there were some sound reasons it was given up. (Such as artificially capping economic growth based solely on the supply of currency.)

A FRB model coupled with Keynesian policies has been successful at minimizing the effects of major recessions and depressions. I find the Fractional Reserve system to be quite disconcerting, but I'm not certain that it's necessarily doomed for collapse.

Bitcoin is interesting precisely because it's neither a fiat currency nor a commodity. It's something new...
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 04:47:05 PM

It's not a matter of belief at all. Fractional Reserve Banking works more or less exactly as described in the first video. The question is whether or not FRB is inherently "bad" or not. Advocates of the Gold Standard should remember that there are disadvantages to that model as well and there were some sound reasons it was given up. (Such as artificially capping economic growth based solely on the supply of currency.)

A FRB model coupled with Keynesian policies has been successful at minimizing the effects of major recessions and depressions. I find the Fractional Reserve system to be quite disconcerting, but I'm not certain that it's necessarily doomed for collapse.

Bitcoin is interesting precisely because it's neither a fiat currency nor a commodity. It's something new...

A system that steal population money like the FED is nothing else than a parasite that must be ripped off. This is obviously bad and nothing good can come out of if for the society. Money shouldn't represent any dept at all.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 04:57:13 PM

how many years did it take the internet to become mainstream? it wasent all that long ago connecting to the internet was too complicated for most people.

maybe not perfectly analogous but i think there are some parallels

I believe it's a perfect analogy, for look where we are now--the smartphone has replaced more often than not: the watch; the laptop; the iPod; the day-runner; the physical wallet (to some); etc. I'm sure I've left some items off the list, but you get the gist. About a dozen years ago, guys were jacking-off while viewing their computers via dial-ups. Now they can do it while donning trenchcoats riding the train home via a Samsung Galaxy II. Got to go. My stop is fast approaching and I need to...EXCUSE ME LADY! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT!

~Bruno and Cackling Bear~
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 06:29:01 PM

Advocates of the Gold Standard should remember that there are disadvantages to that model as well and there were some sound reasons it was given up. (Such as artificially capping economic growth based solely on the supply of currency.)

That's a myth. Any amount of money can support any size economy. Prices will simply adjust (downwards, in a "non-bad" deflation). Detlev Schlichter describes this very well in his book "The paper money collapse"

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 07:40:25 PM

I deeply hope bitcoin will kill the banks

molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 09:18:06 PM

I deeply hope bitcoin will kill the banks...

...severly shrink the governments

knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 01:35:59 PM

Banks are the root cause of the problem, not the government even if they work tor them.

bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2012, 01:52:40 PM

it is up to each one of us to do what we can today and every day to make manifest our deep desires like having a sound, supportive and productive economic system in favour of the individual human being.
the fraud of money as debt has brought us together around Bitcoin, to some degree at least, and for that I am deeply grateful.

knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 08:28:17 PM

you are absolutely right!

knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 02:04:14 PM

You can watch this one too.. shorter and funnier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6zpfE7WjHI

Don't forget to watch this one!

baybiz

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:05:04 PM

I'm thinking bitcoin gold silver guns ammo and food looks like a good place to put your dollar savings
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 01:12:23 PM

Hurry up before the FED will buy all the gold in the market with the "Money for gold" stuffs

Febus

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 03:14:01 PM

The government is corrupt in my mine, they are the biggest legal "thieves" this world has.
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 04:03:09 PM

The government is corrupt in my mine, they are the biggest legal "thieves" this world has.

You misunderstand a thing. The real biggest legal thieves are in fact the central banks and the whole banking system. The government is only their corrupted puppets…

PaulBx9

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 07:16:52 PM

That said, it seems like Keynesian economics have been pretty successful over the past century.

Successful for whom? The ruling class and its cronies. Not so much for the rest of us.
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 08:14:43 PM

That said, it seems like Keynesian economics have been pretty successful over the past century.

Successful for whom? The ruling class and its cronies. Not so much for the rest of us.

That's for sure

RoboGoosinator

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 12:51:24 AM

That said, it seems like Keynesian economics have been pretty successful over the past century. I'm not sure how all this macroeconomic policy really plays out on the national level....

Yeah, but more like the way stimulant drugs help you get things done. Takes more and more each time just to stay level, and the public sure doesn't want to hear that the economy is not growing. Hard to say whether they've been successful, the long run has not been played out. I've come to more of an Austrian bent over the past few years, so less believing that aggregate behavior manipulation of macro policies are possible. 
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 01:12:32 PM

The truth will free us all

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: