Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:27:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mk&PR] NODEpromo - NodeCoin 2d gen Code build on NODE.JS! Marketing Thread  (Read 15561 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jwilford

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:17:19 PM

Awesome, great Response Time!

Also there is a minimum of 5, if you'd like to - you could keep going as much as you want!

P.S. - I will provide the google form link tomorrow! Then the campaign will begin, after you'll submit the links in the form, please delete this message, so we don't get in trouble. The moderators are strict with this kind of content. Thank you!

Will do.  Smiley
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:22:59 PM

BTW this may not be revolutionary enough to get a bounty but the website could use a serious makeover. All of those icons on the front page should be a link to a description/interactive page and every description page should have at least one eye catching graphic optimized for facebook and twitter. Doing that alone will get you more traffic plus it really helps if you later decide to use Facebook dark posts. Lastly do you have any marketing standards yet and a repository of Vector graphics. If not I would like to start working on those for you in my spare time. Not looking for NODE if you feel like giving me some fine but just to help get this thing off the ground establishing standards such as color codes, graphics and fonts is VITAL.

I agree, the website needs a little bit of magic! The website was created by hypersire, he is a skilled designer, but he is not available at the moment due to the fact that he is travelling around the world on work matters.
He has all the vectors and everything related to the front end both on our client,testnet,blockreader and website!

We are planning to shut the site down for maintenance in a few weeks and replace it with a landing page that we'll contain the general info till we get the current info updated and copyrighted!

You are welcome to do so if you have the time and desire, please share your suggestions and what/how you will improve things! We'll gladly find a solution together!

koop4u (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:25:21 PM

finally  Wink
let's spread this  Cheesy

is there any rewards for facebook ?

Yes!
Why not give reward to active Peers?

Because they already getting fees from forged blocks?

I mean to every Peer, there are not many transactions atm so giving 50 to 100 Nodes daily might be a good idea. Just a suggestion and i dont know its a good idea.
Its like giving node to someone for doing nothing. We can use those nodes better, lets give it to people who actually DO something!!

I don't think it's a good idea either.

OK, what about signature campaign?  Grin NODE need to spread to all parts and for that we have to do something. Give some NODEs and let people know about it.

And YES!

There are lots of to dos! But strategically i will post a few per day! So to keep people engaged! I am going to keep the interest level raising, cause the quality is the end result!

Hope we agree on this terms?!

I think a signature campaign is a good way to start, so that the people in other threads get to know about NODE.
Could be with different reward depending on own activity.

We'll do! Thanks for joining in!

koop4u (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:39:32 PM

i made tweet and hashtag #dogecoin. 8 minute later got 100 doge tip. lol  Grin

Tipped you 200 Node cause we appreciate you More!
http://nodemoney.com:19775/#/explorer/transaction/13711010399577141380

BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:46:54 PM

i made tweet and hashtag #dogecoin. 8 minute later got 100 doge tip. lol  Grin

Tipped you 200 Node cause we appreciate you More!
http://nodemoney.com:19775/#/explorer/transaction/13711010399577141380

thank you.
don't forget about hashtag. this is way to steal attention from other crypto community  Grin
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:28:55 PM

Congratulations on the steady and solid progress!  Wink
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:06:21 PM

Start a Thunderclap campaign
rramires

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:30:25 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 09:53:44 PM by rramires

Crazy marketing idea, please analize if is possible:

When Bter back could do so aggressively, promoting "Pump without Dump":

Buy 500,000 nodes, transfer to a new account (taking rates reach 494.999), post the Account No. to check, keep that amount in your account until you receive the bonus (** Required keep that amount in account ***) and earn up to 10%.

Only applies to "member" accounts bitcointalk or up level, created before the promotion and ONE participation per account.

Valid only for transfers Bter for the client (see if is possible to track )

3,000,000. 10% = 50,000 nodes for first 60 users
5,000,000. 5% = 25,000 nodes for first 200 users
2,000,000. 2% = 10,000 nodes for first 200 users

Total 10,000,000 nodes

Timeline:
1 - The first phase ends after 10 days, or until there are 60 participants.
After will be paid in 10 days, (in order) 6 shares per day to prevent dumping, totaling the 60 shares.

2 - The second phase begins when the first end, (when first arriving at 60 or 10 days) and ends in 10 days or until there are 200 shares.
After will be paid in 10 days, (in order), 20 shares per day to prevent dumping, totaling 200 shares.

3 - The third phase starts when the second end, (when the second reach 200 or 10 days) and ends in 10 days or until there are 200 shares.
After will be paid after 10 days, in order for participation, 20 shares per day to prevent dumping, totaling 200 shares.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:51:09 PM

Buy 500,000 nodes, transfer to a new account (taking rates reach 494.999), post the Account No. to check, keep that amount in your account until you receive the bonus (** Required keep that amount in account ***) and earn up to 10%.

Only applies to "member" accounts bitcointalk or up level, created before the promotion and ONE participation per account.

3,000,000. 10% = first 60 users
5,000,000. 5% = first 200 users
2,000,000. 2% = first 200 users

Total 10,000,000 nodes

Timeline:
After will be paid in 10 days, (in order) 6 shares per day to prevent dumping, totaling the 60 shares.

2 - The second phase begins when the first end, (when first arriving at 60 or 10 days) and ends in 10 days or until there are 200 shares.
After will be paid in 10 days, (in order), 20 shares per day to prevent dumping, totaling 200 shares.

3 - The third phase starts when the second end, (when the second reach 200 or 10 days) and ends in 10 days or until there are 200 shares.
After will be paid after 10 days, in order for participation, 20 shares per day to prevent dumping, totaling 200 shares.

How does this support spreading the coins in a distribution way? this only caters to investor to "hodl" their coin so it causes temporarily scarcity which could prompt a price increase. Soon as this "promotion" is over then it is a race to sell. because nothing natural has happened to increase price growth and there will be no reason why the price shouldn't adjust back down. unless this move increases the price by x1000 and falls back x300 i do not see it as an ideal way to use the coins.

The best solution is to reach out to as many new users as possible and give them coins. shower them with coins and hope that at least %10-20 of them become loyal and future investors.
rramires

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:12:36 PM

3,000,000. 10% = first 60 users
5,000,000. 5% = first 200 users
2,000,000. 2% = first 200 users

Total 10,000,000 nodes

Timeline:

How does this support spreading the coins in a distribution way? this only caters to investor to "hodl" their coin so it causes temporarily scarcity which could prompt a price increase. Soon as this "promotion" is over then it is a race to sell. because nothing natural has happened to increase price growth and there will be no reason why the price shouldn't adjust back down. unless this move increases the price by x1000 and falls back x300 i do not see it as an ideal way to use the coins.

The best solution is to reach out to as many new users as possible and give them coins. shower them with coins and hope that at least %10-20 of them become loyal and future investors.

The idea was to have a pump and dump slower a month, with a reasonable volume, to test PoA "forging formula".
Maybe make sucess if more or less at the end of the promotion, had been inaugurated some of innovative features.
The idea was "new users connected" in Node for a month and seeing its advantages, as it evolves, etc.
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:17:37 PM

First of all I would replace the part in the title "NodeCoin 2d gen Code build on NODE.JS!" with something like "NodeCoin first decentralized Coin with INSTANT TRANSACTIONS !!!!"

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
rramires

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:38:55 PM

First of all I would replace the part in the title "NodeCoin 2d gen Code build on NODE.JS!" with something like "NodeCoin first decentralized Coin with INSTANT TRANSACTIONS !!!!"

I agree, it is better to highlight the functionality of the technology to enabled it.

I think it would be good to have a faucet, and encourage people to download the client and test it to see with their own eyes.
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:47:19 PM

Ok so the first and most important thing in marketing is defining a goal and therefore a strategy.
The target group is easy, first all cryptousers and after that the rest of the world, including businesses.

For the strategy, it is important for every product to find an USP (Unique selling proposition)
For NODE I think it only can be Instant Transactions. And we should declare it every time, that instant trnasaction are THE KILLER FEATURE in cryptoland.

So I would start to make sure that every marketeer outthere knows our USP.
So every post, every tweet, every slogan, every video, every signature, you know what I want to say, we have to hammer it inside everyones head that NODE equals the first instant transactions blockchain in the world.

So now comes the dangerous part. I think we have a lack in explaining ot the tech freaks how this is possible and save.
So we need the devs to give us a writing about POA and the netowrk design that nails every doubt about NODE´s safety and scalability.

I think that´s absolutely necessary, cause the guys out there are smart, and they will find every lack in our explanation.

After that´s it´s just spreading the word and everybody will talk about it.

So NODE --> Instant Transactions --> Killer Feature --> Proof of safety and scalability.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5030

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:27:56 AM

Now we're rolling! Cheesy

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
threedream

Activity: 364

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:59:43 AM

Plan is good, so we'll see, good results

I have to get back all the lost .
jwilford

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:18:42 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 02:52:29 PM by jwilford

I made a NODE Facebook banner. Feel free to use it. Sorry if the fonts, colors, logo, ect. are not exactly right but I had to make it from scratch since I did not have the original vector files. I plan on making more promotional materials so please feel free to give your feedback. BTW the shrunken text with the green stripes on the side may not look the best on Desktop but they make a HUGE difference when you switch to mobile.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eyb5loq60ibzko5/NODE%20banner.png?dl=0

EDIT

I have moved all promotional material to a single folder that can be found here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ltlcuhimkzyzp22/AACdqx5HYCpV_EQGzxqNoWw3a?dl=0
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:08:18 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 10:44:43 AM by l8orre

Be aware of the Willy/Wally Bot!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830942.msg9479238#msg9479238

Where’s Wally?

During the recent sell-off of the alts, questions were raised about why BTCD prices were dropping so much despite the tech being developed. This was partly due to one of the original large holders from the mining stage cashing out their stake. Since then, a bot has been detected, manipulating the BTCD market. This bot is active on many different alts, but since BTCD is comparatively thinly-traded, it has had a greater effect. James writes:

###
There is a bot that is ACTIVELY manipulating the price, quite effectively too. If you look at the price on bitcoinwisdom, you will see that there is a pretty even spread of asks all bunched together, within 10 satoshis!

About 5 BTC. This makes a barrier and also crowds out the orderbook so you can’t see what is really going on. It is also changing things several times per second to create the impression of a lot of activity. What it does is pushes the price down by clearing out small bids and making lower and lower asks.

Earlier there was about 10 BTC in 30+ orders around .0049 and 3 BTC between that and .008

So, there is no investor panic going on. It is just one guy running a bot. And he is doing this on many different coins.

His game is this.

Have the bot on bittrex and cryptsy, but run just one of them at a time. Create some FUD, push the price down on one (easier to create fear, especially in a bear market), then as people get convinced everybody is selling, they start selling. Remember this is just happening on one market. So soon the sell price on one exchange is lower than the buy price on the other exchange where the bot is idle. Guaranteed profits! Then the bots switch.

So first one exchange price is pushed down, arbitraged, then the other. Doing this it creates these mysterious price declines as we are making such good progress. All the way down to .005! But there was really very little for sale below .008 as this operation is being done on dozens of coins, so only so much budget per coin.

Now this bot is not caring about price at all. Whatever the price is, it just picks the exchange with the lower price, pushes it down until it can arbitrage. The arbitraging evens the price out and then the pushing starts again. Now this bot stays away from even a 1 BTC wall from what I have seen and certainly anything larger it stays about 10% away from. However if there is no big wall, it happily starts pushing the price down, even filling some orders if they are small enough.

These bots are probably on autopilot, so that means a clever person will be able to trick the bot.
###

iHashFury

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:45:59 AM

Just use NODE and promote as a system not a coin.

#Check out @NODE a simple, effective, #Instant and #secure online #wallet to manage #Bitcoin #USD #EUR #Cheque
mirador17

Activity: 799

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:55:43 AM

Now we're rolling! Cheesy

Por fin  Grin
rramires

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:22:00 AM

Be aware of the Willy/Wally Bot!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830942.msg9479238#msg9479238

Where’s Wally?

During the recent sell-off of the alts, questions were raised about why BTCD prices were dropping so much despite the tech being developed. This was partly due to one of the original large holders from the mining stage cashing out their stake. Since then, a bot has been detected, manipulating the BTCD market. This bot is active on many different alts, but since BTCD is comparatively thinly-traded, it has had a greater effect. James writes:

###
There is a bot that is ACTIVELY manipulating the price, quite effectively too. If you look at the price on bitcoinwisdom, you will see that there is a pretty even spread of asks all bunched together, within 10 satoshis!

About 5 BTC. This makes a barrier and also crowds out the orderbook so you can’t see what is really going on. It is also changing things several times per second to create the impression of a lot of activity. What it does is pushes the price down by clearing out small bids and making lower and lower asks.

Earlier there was about 10 BTC in 30+ orders around .0049 and 3 BTC between that and .008

So, there is no investor panic going on. It is just one guy running a bot. And he is doing this on many different coins.

His game is this.

Have the bot on bittrex and cryptsy, but run just one of them at a time. Create some FUD, push the price down on one (easier to create fear, especially in a bear market), then as people get convinced everybody is selling, they start selling. Remember this is just happening on one market. So soon the sell price on one exchange is lower than the buy price on the other exchange where the bot is idle. Guaranteed profits! Then the bots switch.

So first one exchange price is pushed down, arbitraged, then the other. Doing this it creates these mysterious price declines as we are making such good progress. All the way down to .005! But there was really very little for sale below .008 as this operation is being done on dozens of coins, so only so much budget per coin.

Now this bot is not caring about price at all. Whatever the price is, it just picks the exchange with the lower price, pushes it down until it can arbitrage. The arbitraging evens the price out and then the pushing starts again. Now this bot stays away from even a 1 BTC wall from what I have seen and certainly anything larger it stays about 10% away from. However if there is no big wall, it happily starts pushing the price down, even filling some orders if they are small enough.

These bots are probably on autopilot, so that means a clever person will be able to trick the bot.
###

Wall of 20BTC at 0.000001 and all agree not to sell below, would be enough.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: