Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mk&PR] NODEpromo - NodeCoin 2d gen Code build on NODE.JS! Marketing Thread  (Read 15552 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Thiball

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:09:41 PM

So, what about the second part please? The first part is finished and we got no news.

*Image Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:55:07 PM

I think more information needs to be released on forging.  Detailed information on forging is almost non-existent in online search and nobody is going to look through 300+ pages of forum to find that information.  If you are looking to hook more high quantity buyers release more information on forging, your #1 priority should be updating that website.  It looks too unprofessional for people to want to invest hundreds of dollars, but that's just my opinion.

+1

Links to crucial information like that should be right at the top of the OP. People quickly lose interest if they cannot immediately find what they want.
All information written in WhitePaper

That's the problem.  Nowhere in the white paper it says anything about how to actually forge.  It explains what it is but nowhere does it say you need 500,000 coins or give any information people actually care about.  You need to make your information more readily available.  Even the white paper is supper hard to find.  You are pushing away high spending clients by not displaying the information people need in order to make a calculated investment.  Your website makes your development look weak, very weak, leading to the skepticism and doubtfulness of your clientele.  Updating your website would be so simple, I don't see why it wasnt updated months ago.
TheRealSilk

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:57:05 PM

I think more information needs to be released on forging.  Detailed information on forging is almost non-existent in online search and nobody is going to look through 300+ pages of forum to find that information.  If you are looking to hook more high quantity buyers release more information on forging, your #1 priority should be updating that website.  It looks too unprofessional for people to want to invest hundreds of dollars, but that's just my opinion.

+1

Links to crucial information like that should be right at the top of the OP. People quickly lose interest if they cannot immediately find what they want.

That's the problem.  Nowhere in the white paper it says anything about how to actually forge.  It explains what it is but nowhere does it say you need 500,000 coins or give any information people actually care about.  You need to make your information more readily available.  Even the white paper is supper hard to find.  You are pushing away high spending clients by not displaying the information people need in order to make a calculated investment.  Your website makes your development look weak, very weak, leading to the skepticism and doubtfulness of your clientele.  Updating your website would be so simple, I don't see why it wasnt updated months ago.

Thank you for your opinion
We fix soon

So, what about the second part please? The first part is finished and we got no news.

We know next week we will tell you all our plans

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:58:41 PM

+1

That's the problem.  Nowhere in the white paper it says anything about how to actually forge.  It explains what it is but nowhere does it say you need 500,000 coins or give any information people actually care about.  You need to make your information more readily available.  Even the white paper is supper hard to find.  You are pushing away high spending clients by not displaying the information people need in order to make a calculated investment.  Your website makes your development look weak, very weak, leading to the skepticism and doubtfulness of your clientele.  Updating your website would be so simple, I don't see why it wasnt updated months ago.

Thank you for your opinion
We fix soon
I completely agree, every page needs to be updated and if someone wants to invest there should be no doubt in there minds after reading everything about NODE coin  Smiley
Thiball

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:14:31 PM

Once again, I'm claiming my reward. Still waiting since many days. Can I have it please ? I sent a formular many days ago.

It looks like no one cares about Nodecoin. That's pretty sad...

*Image Removed*
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:16:24 PM

Once again, I'm claiming my reward. Still waiting since many days. Can I have it please ? I sent a formular many days ago.

@koop4u attention here and please try to be more active.
SydorFunk

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:26:36 PM

http://vk.com/nodepay

Me and several friends joined the unofficial page on Vkontakte.  It doesn't make sense because it's just random articles.  It's also restricted so we can't make any comments.   Huh  The person who runs this page won't respond to messages from me and my friends.  Huh

3x2
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:28:20 PM

http://vk.com/nodepay

Me and several friends joined the unofficial page on Vkontakte.  It doesn't make sense because it's just random articles.  It's also restricted so we can't make any comments.   Huh  The person who runs this page won't respond to messages from me and my friends.  Huh

That page doesnt belong to NODE team, @therealsilk already confirmed that. You can create NODE fan page and put stuff related to NODE coin Grin
CryingMidget

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:27:49 PM

When will Part II of your marketing strategy be released?
TheRealSilk

Activity: 457

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:50:59 PM

koop4u little busy
Write to me in PM

When will Part II of your marketing strategy be released?

Soon we will publish information about marketing.

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Patrik90

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:39:36 PM

So are you gonna tell us your plans this week or no?
CryingMidget

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:44:57 PM

When can we expect another Mk&Pr announcement?

"Nov-Dec Goals:
- Increase Awareness of the coin by stable price growth, by a minimum of 30%!"

All I've seen thus far is stable price DECLINE, by around 30%.

Are you planning on launching Parts 2&3 of your campaign anytime soon?  It's just been so long since we've heard anything.
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:35:59 PM

When can we expect another Mk&Pr announcement?

"Nov-Dec Goals:
- Increase Awareness of the coin by stable price growth, by a minimum of 30%!"

All I've seen thus far is stable price DECLINE, by around 30%.

Are you planning on launching Parts 2&3 of your campaign anytime soon?  It's just been so long since we've heard anything.

A rough roadmap as overview could be useful, not with fixed dates, but with topics which are in work and in which timeframe we can expect it.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:40:45 PM

120K NODE Giveaway!

120 000 NODE coins will be given away!

1000 NODE will be given to accounts with at least "Full Member" status - 50 available slots

Requirement:

Placement of this signature in your footer (it needs to be at least there for 5 days. ex 200 NODE x 5 days = 1000 NODE):

NODE Coin - 2nd Generation Crypto (PoA) - New code, Faster than BTC transactions, Node.js based - NodeCoin.com

Code:
[b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590421.0][color=green]NODE Coin[/color][color=black] - 2nd Generation Crypto (PoA) - New code, Faster than BTC transactions, Node.js based[/color][/url] - [/b][url=http://nodecoin.com]NodeCoin.com[/url]

500 NODE will be given to accounts with at least "Jr. Member" status - 50 available slots

Requirement:

No requirement, just sign up and help spread the word!

BONUS: 1000 additional NODE will be given to 45 people (on either list) who keep/add the signature in their footer until New Year's Day (1/1/2015).

To participate:

Download the wallet and create a new NODE account, then send me the address of your NODE account in a PM.

Tell me which list do you want to be on, either the 500 NODE or 1000 NODE list.

If participating in the 1000 NODE list, I will keep track of the time when you add the signature to your footer until the required 5 days are done.

If you'd like to participate for the bonus round, please let me know in the PM.  I will also keep track of those signatures until new year's day.

The start for the NODE giveaway distribution will be on 12/25/2014 (Christmas day gift, yey!)

Special thanks to whitecloud for donating additional NODE to the giveaway.
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:42:20 PM

Good idea, i added the signature, no need to pay me and i will ask Poloniex again, if they want to add NODE (did it already but nothing happened,
maybe some others should also ask).
NODE has some really nice advantages like, a cryptographic system which is build on a platform which is usable on nearly every device (node.js),
a functioning network, a functioning Proof of Activity algorithm, a fantastic original distribution (sockpuppets were nearly eliminated, i know it, i was
in the comitee Smiley ), actually a more then fair price, developers which are not really good in communicating but which are delivering (i was more then
one time surprised) and i'm sure quite more.

Critical points, are in my opinion, the 40% of coins in devs hands (in a scammy environment like altcoin cryptos it is a problem), which is actually not
really bad, but to attract new money, and to strenghten the trust in the coin and in the development team, it is necessary to lower the amount, as
example for the promotion campaign, paying new developers, support the community with sweet candy and so on, but step by step, i think it is more
important actually to leave the beta stage.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:52:04 PM

Requested on Polo

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Patrik90

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:15:16 PM

This is just a sneak peek of what we have prepared! The page will be updated continuously, and new campaigns and bounties we'll be continuously added - jut to keep you engaged!

aaaaand nothing, no updates no promo no price raise...All that is going on now is the 20 dollar worth of NODE giveaway Cheesy
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:47:11 PM

This is just a sneak peek of what we have prepared! The page will be updated continuously, and new campaigns and bounties we'll be continuously added - jut to keep you engaged!

aaaaand nothing, no updates no promo no price raise...All that is going on now is the 20 dollar worth of NODE giveaway Cheesy

Request on POLO

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:53:16 PM

NODE 120,000 Giveaway Update:

3,500 NODE were sent out today to those who wanted to participate.

1,000 NODE are pending until I get account information from one of the participants.

120,000 - 4,500 = 115,500 NODE left to giveaway!

Merry Christmas everybody!

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:03:57 AM

Merry Christmas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: