Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 61493 times)
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 05:01:39 AM

Small update..

We're on djthistle's website. http://www.coinstreetnews.com/2014/12/kingdomcoin-king/

Not sure who djthistle is? https://twitter.com/DJThistle01 Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 08:41:04 AM

Small update..

We're on djthistle's website. http://www.coinstreetnews.com/2014/12/kingdomcoin-king/

article added to your coin. https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1087-KING

If you will have any more articles, you can add it Smiley

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 10:35:50 AM

Small update..

article added to your coin. https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1087-KING

If you will have any more articles, you can add it Smiley
Will do! Thanks!

----

12PM, I'm going to sleep. Be back in 4-6 hours. Good day everyone!

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:20:57 PM

++++1
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:36:21 PM

"More information about coin price, etc, will come soon."

Any update? Price would be nice.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 06:51:46 PM

1 day, 1 hour left till launch!

Price will be revealed on C-CEX Smiley

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:05:21 PM

damn I'll be at work, good job I'm in charge tomorrow night I can sneak out the back for a quick purchase Wink i can see there being a bit of a rush with only 750,000 coins up for grabs
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 07:15:59 PM

damn I'll be at work, good job I'm in charge tomorrow night I can sneak out the back for a quick purchase Wink i can see there being a bit of a rush with only 750,000 coins up for grabs
haha, no worries. I doubt ICO will be sold out in a couple of hours! Smiley

Good to have you aboard CryptoHobo!

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:29:36 PM

Quick question if I rent an x13 algo rig or two do I just have to give them my pool url and miner and password? I don't actually have to have my own miner set up for x13 algo right?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 08:31:01 PM

Quick question if I rent an x13 algo rig or two do I just have to give them my pool url and miner and password? I don't actually have to have my own miner set up for x13 algo right?
That's right.

When you configure your miner ( it's almost the same on all rental websites ) you gotta put your pool's name, password and pool's URL with port. ( Depends which port will each pool owner give to the coin )

xdbitcoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:32:10 PM

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1087-KING

23 Hours 58 Minutes   ho ho ho
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:33:56 PM

That's right.

When you configure your miner ( it's almost the same on all rental websites ) you gotta put your pool's name, password and pool's URL with port. ( Depends which port will each pool owner give to the coin )
Thanks so much my friend Smiley and how many days of POW are there again like 10 days? if I'm not mistaken? So I should probably rent a huge rig if I want to get lots of coins off the hop eh Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 08:36:44 PM

That's right.

Thanks so much my friend Smiley and how many days of POW are there again like 10 days? if I'm not mistaken? So I should probably rent a huge rig if I want to get lots of coins off the hop eh Wink
PoW phase -should- last 14 days. After 3 days PoS kicks in. Depends how many people will be staking their KING coins. It can be 10, 11, 12 days Smiley

Like I mentioned earlier, there's going to be a lot of hash. Many people with huge farms contacted me and are interested to mine KING when we launch. ( 20GH/s guaranteed )

I am not sure what would be the best option for you. It depends how much you'd like to invest to be honest Smiley

yay, less than 24 hours!

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:56:03 PM

That's right.

PoW phase -should- last 14 days. After 3 days PoS kicks in. Depends how many people will be staking their KING coins. It can be 10, 11, 12 days Smiley

Like I mentioned earlier, there's going to be a lot of hash. Many people with huge farms contacted me and are interested to mine KING when we launch. ( 20GH/s guaranteed )

I am not sure what would be the best option for you. It depends how much you'd like to invest to be honest Smiley

yay, less than 24 hours!
Well it will be the first time I'm renting a rig so I was thinking maybe 41.00mh/s which is 4.1gh/s right? or am I wrong there?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 08:57:33 PM

That's right.

yay, less than 24 hours!
Well it will be the first time I'm renting a rig so I was thinking maybe 41.00mh/s which is 4.1gh/s right? or am I wrong there?
That should be 1GH/s equal to 1000MH/s, 41MH/s equal to 0.041GH/s. 100MH/s would equal to 0.1GH/s.

Make sure you understand how renting sites work before you proceed with your rental!

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:57:40 PM

That kinda sucks this is going to have such huge mining farms targeting it right out of the gate, gonna hurt distribution and put majority of coins in the hands of the few.  I'll try to pick up what I can with what little BTC I have but my 2 290x cards would be wasted pointing them down on this against the farms.

Still looking forward to watching this one and participating where I can, but I suspect the initial distro is somewhat screwed right out of the gate.   I lean more towards new coins that offer ways for wider distribution instead of projects setup to put their coins in the wallets of those that have all the resources.

The one thing this project has that most do not, is a trustworthy dev......probably would completely pass this one by if Keyser was not behind it.  Definitely have a cool ass dev behind this one!
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 09:00:11 PM

That kinda sucks this is going to have such huge mining farms targeting it right out of the gate, gonna hurt distribution and put majority of coins in the hands of the few.  I'll try to pick up what I can with what little BTC I have but my 2 290x cards would be wasted pointing them down on this against the farms.

Still looking forward to watching this one and participating where I can, but I suspect the initial distro is somewhat screwed right out of the gate.   I lean more towards new coins that offer ways for wider distribution instead of projects setup to put their coins in the wallets of those that have all the resources.

The one thing this project has that most do not, is a trustworthy dev......probably would completely pass this one by if Keyser was not behind it.  Definitely have a cool ass dev behind this one!
It's all about demand, Jim. Looks like a lot of people will jump on KING.
There hasn't been any interesting/promising project for a while IIRC.

No need to worry although, everyone will get his fair share Smiley

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:08:29 PM

That's right.

yay, less than 24 hours!
That should be 1GH/s equal to 1000MH/s, 41MH/s equal to 0.041GH/s. 100MH/s would equal to 0.1GH/s.

Make sure you understand how renting sites work before you proceed with your rental!
Thanks for all the input my friend I really appreciate it Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:10:49 PM

Hi Keyser, i'm glad to see that you have decide to launch your own coin!
Keep Up And Good Work!!
If this coin would grow up i could accept it for C.A.T. payments  Grin
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:12:21 PM

Can't wait for launch   Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: