Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 61496 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:19:47 PM

I really love the logo and new graphics for the OP, looking really professional. I hope I can buy a bit also in the ICO..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:26:55 PM

I really love the logo and new graphics for the OP, looking really professional. I hope I can buy a bit also in the ICO..
Glad you like it, Ellie Smiley No worries about ICO, you're helping KING just with your presence Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:40:43 PM

As the ICO comes closer, I felt it was a good time for a new article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/kingdomcoin-ico-starting-soon-several-community-questions-answered

Hope you like it Wink
moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:51:30 PM

There is one major problem without even looking at the project.

ICO 30%

the rest is for giveaway and miners?

Sorry but this isn't going to work.

The people who purchases in your ICO has not advantage over big miners and these miners can drop the price anytime under ICO.

By experience i'm telling you either make this a 100% ICO with a small premine or make it 100% minable with a small premine i think you'll prefer going with the ICO idea.

The mix is the worst thing you could ever do to the investors because only them will have the value of the coin at heart the rest will only mine to dump believe me it's not a good mix.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:53:17 PM

ICO 30%

The people who purchases in your ICO has not advantage over big miners and these miners can drop the price anytime under ICO.

By experience i'm telling you either make this a 100% ICO with a small premine or make it 100% minable with a small premine i think you'll prefer going with the ICO idea.

The mix is the worst thing you could ever do to the investors because only them will have the value of the coin at heart the rest will only mine to dump believe me it's not a good mix.
Have you had free time to read the OP? Regarding how demand will be made, and rest of things mentioned of course?

moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:02:26 PM

ICO 30%

Have you had free time to read the OP? Regarding how demand will be made, and rest of things mentioned of course?

I don't know if you think im trolling or what ever but im writing this as the ICO is something i would be participating in if it wasn't for the miners part.

Kingdom Coin will be used by miners, who will mine it for 2 weeks.

Miners are going to dump the coins asap, as an ICO holder i would just be worried. I understand your project is legit and is aiming on a longterm establishment but this miners/ico mix is really not good for the investors.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 03:06:29 PM

ICO 30%

I don't know if you think im trolling or what ever but im writing this as the ICO is something i would be participating in if it wasn't for the miners part.

Miners are going to dump the coins asap, as an ICO holder i would just be worried. I understand your project is legit and is aiming on a longterm establishment but this miners/ico mix is really not good for the investors.
No, I don't think you're trolling. I know what you want to say. Like we both said, this coin is a long term coin. If miners dump, let them dump. Nobody is going to get rich overnight. That happens with all the coins out there.
Let the weak hands exit, scoop more coins, profit. ( That's how things work in crypto )

I'm sure that investors and myself wont allow ICO price get hammered after PoW ends. Wink

igor107th

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:12:17 PM

we will see long term buy in ico
or dont buy in  ico
its all A gamble for every 1
I think dont now i only lost a lot
of money becouse i dont wanna sell
I think every coin wil go dead i dont now
only btc and litecoin survive
but i will buy this coin for not selling again haha
greetz stuppit dutchman   Grin
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR COIN
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 03:22:49 PM

we will see long term buy in ico
or dont buy in  ico
its all A gamble for every 1
I think dont now i only lost a lot
of money becouse i dont wanna sell
I think every coin wil go dead i dont now
only btc and litecoin survive
but i will buy this coin for not selling again haha
greetz stuppit dutchman   Grin
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR COIN
Thanks man, appreciate it!

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:55:24 PM

It makes no sense to comment on whether the ico is a good or bad investment without knowing the price. If it is too high expect a lot of fud and lack of buyers.
gabol1

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 03:59:46 PM

will see price shortly Smiley

Best altcoin calendar & news         
             www.altcoincalendar.info            
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:02:00 PM

It makes no sense to comment on whether the ico is a good or bad investment without knowing the price. If it is too high expect a lot of fud and lack of buyers.
Current price for 750000 coins is really cheap. Like I mentioned before, I have thought of everything.
It's easy to fight the FUD. Just boring, because fudsters will keep to FUD even they show they're not right.

Less than 4 hours and 30 minutes left!

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:08:14 PM

Current price for 750000 coins is really cheap. Like I mentioned before, I have thought of everything.
It's easy to fight the FUD. Just boring, because fudsters will keep to FUD even they show they're not right.

Well, even if the price is way high that still doesn't mean future failure. Look at bitcent, I thought it's 50k ipo price was bonkers and it went to 200k in short time. You just never know in crypto, all I know is if it's too high I won't buy it - most of the time that's a good decision.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:10:54 PM

Well, even if the price is way high that still doesn't mean future failure. Look at bitcent, I thought it's 50k ipo price was bonkers and it went to 200k in short time. You just never know in crypto, all I know is if it's too high I won't buy it - most of the time that's a good decision.
I understand what you're talking about. Smiley

Price will be revealed in about 4 hours from now!

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:15:11 PM

WARNING.

Someone made the same ANN and has posted a "windows" wallet. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THERE.

This is the official announcement topic for KING.

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:19:06 PM

WARNING.

Someone made the same ANN and has posted a "windows" wallet. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THERE.

Same copypaste clown as before.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:19:49 PM

WARNING.

Yeah ;/

Hope people wont download that trojan "wallet".

jame2s

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:39:30 PM

ICO 30%

then dont buy, just mine and dump them like the miners?

askcoin2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:45:44 PM

WARNING.

Yeah ;/

I prefer the wallet for linux - no trojan.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:50:59 PM

WARNING.

Yeah ;/

I prefer the wallet for linux - no trojan.
You're correct. But we wont have any linux wallets Sad
Lots of different distros out there. If we make a linux wallet in the future, it'll be compiled for latest Ubuntu distro.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: