Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 61496 times)
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 10:13:49 PM

Very interesting project,thanks for your email update
No problem and thank you!

----

Just asked one more exchange.
https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin/status/540985165783515137

I'll stop when we get 10 exchanges on board. I promise.

Suggest me some other exchanges as well.

Please, don't. Cheesy

Cryptsy, PoloniEX, BTER.
Will contact those exchanges a bit later Smiley When PoW starts. I don't want to "hype" yet. If I can call that a hype.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:46:50 PM

----

Please, don't. Cheesy

Cryptsy, PoloniEX, BTER.
Will contact those exchanges a bit later Smiley When PoW starts. I don't want to "hype" yet. If I can call that a hype.

I found Allcoin to be very solid exchange. Would be nice to trade KING there.
Please consider adding it.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 11:38:27 PM

----

Please, don't. Cheesy

Cryptsy, PoloniEX, BTER.

I found Allcoin to be very solid exchange. Would be nice to trade KING there.
Please consider adding it.

I have contacted them. Looks like they're interested to add it, by the reply they gave me.

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:18:45 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 12:50:12 PM by nanoprobe

You should read the OP actually. Everything is written there..

I did read the entire OP. Your concept is interesting but I'm extremely leery of ICO coins because of the temptation it provides. I'm not saying that my views in any way reflect on you. Even though you're well known and established here I've been doing this much longer than most ( started mining in 2009) and it's really sad to see what's happened in the crypto world lately so I hope you'll understand where I'm coming from. I wish you much success with your new endeavor and I will be watching

Don't farm posts ;p it's against forum rules, hehe.
I'm quite familiar with the rules thank you very much.  Grin

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 01:54:22 AM

I did read the entire OP. Your concept is interesting but I'm extremely leery of ICO coins because of the temptation it provides. I'm not saying that my views in any way reflect on you. Even though you're well known and established here I've doing this much longer than most ( started mining in 2009) and it's really sad to see what's happened in the crypto world lately so I hope you'll understand where I'm coming from. I wish you much success with your new endeavor and I will be watching

I try to keep it simple here. Not trying to confuse newcomers.
I understand your concern more than you actually think. I've lost a lot of money from crypto. I've made a lot of money as well.
Crypto is a world where you take risks. Either you're mining, trading or just buying into a ICO.

All I can offer is AltcoinKingdom. I don't guarantee 10x profits overnight, nor I'd like to drag people to think that.
All I need is people who see what I'm trying to do and what I'm capable of.

Thanks for your post and your wishes. Good to see there are people who're still here because of the Bitcoin network idea.

Respect

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:57:36 AM

There is one major problem without even looking at the project.

ICO 30%

the rest is for giveaway and miners?

Sorry but this isn't going to work.

The people who purchases in your ICO has not advantage over big miners and these miners can drop the price anytime under ICO.

By experience i'm telling you either make this a 100% ICO with a small premine or make it 100% minable with a small premine i think you'll prefer going with the ICO idea.

The mix is the worst thing you could ever do to the investors because only them will have the value of the coin at heart the rest will only mine to dump believe me it's not a good mix.
Have you had free time to read the OP? Regarding how demand will be made, and rest of things mentioned of course?

I don't know if you think im trolling or what ever but im writing this as the ICO is something i would be participating in if it wasn't for the miners part.

Kingdom Coin will be used by miners, who will mine it for 2 weeks.

Miners are going to dump the coins asap, as an ICO holder i would just be worried. I understand your project is legit and is aiming on a longterm establishment but this miners/ico mix is really not good for the investors.

then dont buy, just mine and dump them like the miners?

I'd say this is a pretty fair assessment of the situation

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 01:58:18 AM

There is one major problem without even looking at the project.

ICO 30%

the rest is for giveaway and miners?

Sorry but this isn't going to work.

The people who purchases in your ICO has not advantage over big miners and these miners can drop the price anytime under ICO.

By experience i'm telling you either make this a 100% ICO with a small premine or make it 100% minable with a small premine i think you'll prefer going with the ICO idea.

The mix is the worst thing you could ever do to the investors because only them will have the value of the coin at heart the rest will only mine to dump believe me it's not a good mix.
Have you had free time to read the OP? Regarding how demand will be made, and rest of things mentioned of course?

I don't know if you think im trolling or what ever but im writing this as the ICO is something i would be participating in if it wasn't for the miners part.

Kingdom Coin will be used by miners, who will mine it for 2 weeks.

Miners are going to dump the coins asap, as an ICO holder i would just be worried. I understand your project is legit and is aiming on a longterm establishment but this miners/ico mix is really not good for the investors.

then dont buy, just mine and dump them like the miners?

I'd say this is a pretty fair assessment of the situation
Your choice. Your money. Your decision. Smiley
This topic lacks of FUD.

/kgo

(AFK)

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 03:58:20 AM

I did read the entire OP. Your concept is interesting but I'm extremely leery of ICO coins because of the temptation it provides. I'm not saying that my views in any way reflect on you. Even though you're well known and established here I've doing this much longer than most ( started mining in 2009) and it's really sad to see what's happened in the crypto world lately so I hope you'll understand where I'm coming from. I wish you much success with your new endeavor and I will be watching

I understand your concern more than you actually think. I've lost a lot of money from crypto. I've made a lot of money as well.
Crypto is a world where you take risks. Either you're mining, trading or just buying into a ICO.

All I can offer is AltcoinKingdom. I don't guarantee 10x profits overnight, nor I'd like to drag people to think that.

Thanks for your post and your wishes. Good to see there are people who're still here because of the Bitcoin network idea.

Respect

Nice to see an honest dev that puts his reputation on the line and acts like a professional CEO.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 04:12:07 AM

Respect

Nice to see an honest dev that puts his reputation on the line and acts like a professional CEO.
Thank you very much for you comment, jimlite, appreciate it!

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:49:19 AM

Respect

+1

Every coin and every investment carries a risk.

Personally I feel more comfortable buying into an ICO when the Dev is completely honest about who he is and willing to put his rep on the line.

Many of the recent ICO's were launched using newbie accounts even if the folk behind them have been around a while.

Just my 2 cents

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:00:12 AM

Respect

+1

Personally I feel more comfortable buying into an ICO when the Dev is completely honest about who he is and willing to put his rep on the line.

Many of the recent ICO's were launched using newbie accounts even if the folk behind them have been around a while.

Just my 2 cents

+1 , lets the dumpers dump, we got a dev that put his reputation on the line, price maybe be atleast half of the ICO when the dumps happen, but it will rise back as the demand for the coins already showing even before the project started yet Cheesy
Zywiec

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:27:05 PM

Currently it's hard to find well-promising project. KING looks pretty good. Dev is the biggest value here Grin
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 02:52:10 PM

Respect

+1

Just my 2 cents
Walking down the street carries a risk as well. Everything is a risk.
If this ICO was launched 3 months ago, it would sell in less than 2 days.

Last day of ICO will be critical, because that's when most of the people buy Smiley

+1 , lets the dumpers dump, we got a dev that put his reputation on the line, price maybe be atleast half of the ICO when the dumps happen, but it will rise back as the demand for the coins already showing even before the project started yet Cheesy

Shhhh Cheesy Let them do their own research.
My reputation means everything to me. It takes time to build it. What I appreciate most, is the trust people have in me.
I'm thankful for that!

Currently it's hard to find well-promising project. KING looks pretty good. Dev is the biggest value here Grin
Thank you!

----

6.25 BTC have been sold so far Smiley Didn't expect it would happen that fast!

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 04:14:07 PM

Small update.

Block explorer is up.

http://king.explorer.ssdpool.com:9133/

I have contacted C-CEX. They will add it to their KING market tab.

Peace!

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:46:15 PM

this ICO is moving slow, is it because its the weekend?
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 05:51:17 PM

this ICO is moving slow, is it because its the weekend?
That's right. Most of people love to go out on Fridays. People tend to sell their coins on weekend, then start buying back on Mondays.
That's what I've noticed.

----

A new, self-moderated topic has been created. It wont be used before ICO ends.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884893.new#new

^ Make sure you bookmark it or use watch function, so you don't stay behind Smiley

wisnon

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:00:22 PM

POW start time is December 10th?
Please set the countdown, thank you!
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 06:05:09 PM

That's correct. If ICO ends earlier, it will launch 4 hours after.

I will put a countdown in OP this evening.

Thanks for your suggestion!

wisnon

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:11:04 PM

That's correct. If ICO ends earlier, it will launch 4 hours after.

I will put a countdown in OP this evening.

Thanks for your suggestion!
thx! Grin
anhpt192

Activity: 628

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:29:10 PM

need countdown for launch time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: