Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:40:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 61496 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 09:28:46 PM

Yeah man, it's becoming annoying :/
That's the 2nd fake/virus thread since we launched ICO. Hope no one will fall for that bs.

I reported it and it was deleted in 2-5 minutes after that so I believe (or at least I hope) that no harm has been done. Unfortunately that is the best way for stopping scammers at the moment.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 10:49:03 PM

That's the 2nd fake/virus thread since we launched ICO. Hope no one will fall for that bs.

I reported it and it was deleted in 2-5 minutes after that so I believe (or at least I hope) that no harm has been done. Unfortunately that is the best way for stopping scammers at the moment.
Good thing some mod was around.
Been reporting malicious threads in the past, they would take their time to delete them.. ;p

-----

Less than 3 days left until PoW starts!

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:38:54 PM

One more KING ann was made, by some random person.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT WALLET IT'S A VIRUS

thats the 2nd one already, theres been many fake anns lately with trojenas and viruses better watch out...
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 12:07:23 AM

One more KING ann was made, by some random person.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT WALLET IT'S A VIRUS

thats the 2nd one already, theres been many fake anns lately with trojenas and viruses better watch out...
Trojenas, lol Cheesy

Yes, I wish mods could do something about that tbh.

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:17:06 AM

Watching this..   Grin

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 12:27:15 AM

Watching this..   Grin
Welcome aboard Jim Carrey, lol Cheesy

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:17:13 AM

Been reporting malicious threads in the past, they would take their time to delete them.. ;p

you need to self moderate if you want ability to delete malware
-----

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 02:35:59 AM

you need to self moderate if you want ability to delete malware
-----

I have made a new topic. After our PoW launches we will move there. No worries Smiley
Thanks for your input!

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:06:33 AM

In case you guys don't know, there is someone who has been posting virus/trojan containing wallets on almost every new coin launch. Until he is found or stops, I would suggest only dloading wallets from the official OP ANN thread. If another thread is made, double check that it is official. Also it is good practice to run wallets thru virustotal, it won't catch everything, and sometimes has false positives, but if you know what is suspicious and what is not it helps.  The advanced users user virtual boxes, etc., but I don't think a newb should have to. Unless you are trying to solo mine, there is no rush to get a wallet. Mine at your favorite pool and then download the wallet when there is a post that it is fine. And NEVER keep your btc wallet on the same machine as you would use for new wallets, just MHO.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:11:48 AM

damn i like the name ^_^

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:15:43 AM

[/quote]
[/quote]

I have made a new topic. After our PoW launches we will move there. No worries Smiley
Thanks for your input!
[/quote]

Once they know you will delete they will move on ,killed many trolls was fun
just happy to help out  Cool
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 04:34:26 AM

In case you guys don't know, there is someone who has been posting virus/trojan containing wallets on almost every new coin launch. Until he is found or stops, I would suggest only dloading wallets from the official OP ANN thread. If another thread is made, double check that it is official. Also it is good practice to run wallets thru virustotal, it won't catch everything, and sometimes has false positives, but if you know what is suspicious and what is not it helps.  The advanced users user virtual boxes, etc., but I don't think a newb should have to. Unless you are trying to solo mine, there is no rush to get a wallet. Mine at your favorite pool and then download the wallet when there is a post that it is fine. And NEVER keep your btc wallet on the same machine as you would use for new wallets, just MHO.
This ^
I wouldn't say it better Smiley Thanks Jim!

damn i like the name ^_^
Glad you like it Smiley Where are our crowns?! Grin

[/quote]

Thanks for your input!

Once they know you will delete they will move on ,killed many trolls was fun
just happy to help out  Cool
Thanks man, appreciate it!

ldarkl

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:51:41 AM

Keyser, are you sure about ICO price? After some calculations, it seems too high, partially because of short mining period. There will be huge dumps, because there is only 19 days of mining, and all coins will be on the market. Nothing can stop price to fall to 2000k sats level when miners dump coins. I'm not saying anything bad, but that can create panic and make bad reputation for coin in the first month. ~86400 coins will be created every day, which means that coin will need 6,5BTC pure buy power every day to keep price at 7500sats level. So just asking - are you sure about ICO price?
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 04:53:22 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 04:15:28 PM by KeyserSozeMC

https://twitter.com/BoostVC Just follwed us @ https://twitter.com/KingCoinProject

For the ones who don't know what BoostVC is:

It's one of Tim Draper's companies.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:01:26 AM

Keyser, are you sure about ICO price? After some calculations, it seems too high, partially because of short mining period. There will be huge dumps, because there is only 19 days of mining, and all coins will be on the market. Nothing can stop price to fall to 2000k sats level when miners dump coins. I'm not saying anything bad, but that can create panic and make bad reputation for coin in the first month. ~86400 coins will be created every day, which means that coin will need 6,5BTC pure buy power every day to keep price at 7500sats level. So just asking - are you sure about ICO price?

Yes, I am 100% sure. Like I have mentioned in my previous posts, this is not a pump and dump coin.
From my point of view, when you give a price to a coin, you must sustain it. Either by supporting with BTC or just making people hold their coins.
If I did the first thing, it wouldn't be wise. Because I'd give a false feeling of safety to most of people who will own a portion of KING. So, the only thing which comes up to my mind is to make people hold their coins.

How?
By creating demand. If people can see AltcoinKingdom 2-3 months ahead in the future, they will understand that holding is a better option than selling their coins.

6.5 BTC is not a big sum to be honest. If we get of a few "bigger'' exchanges. We will be listed on 5 exchanges before we even launch PoW.
6.5 BTC wont be an issue at all in my opinion.

Regarding:
I'm not saying anything bad, but that can create panic and make bad reputation for coin in the first month.
The only person who can give bad reputation to KING is myself. Just by saying/doing silly things. I try to avoid doing both.
Panic? Panic can be created with FUD. It can be created when people dump their coins. It's a chain reaction. Domino effect.

Thanks for your input. Not many people coming to ask critical questions Smiley

ldarkl

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:15:13 AM

Yes, I am 100% sure. Like I have mentioned in my previous posts, this is not a pump and dump coin.
From my point of view, when you give a price to a coin, you must sustain it. Either by supporting with BTC or just making people hold their coins.
If I did the first thing, it wouldn't be wise. Because I'd give a false feeling of safety to most of people who will own a portion of KING. So, the only thing which comes up to my mind is to make people hold their coins.

How?
By creating demand. If people can see AltcoinKingdom 2-3 months ahead in the future, they will understand that holding is a better option than selling their coins.

6.5 BTC is not a big sum to be honest. If we get of a few "bigger'' exchanges, that wont be an issue at all in my opinion.

Regarding:
I'm not saying anything bad, but that can create panic and make bad reputation for coin in the first month.
The only person who can give bad reputation to KING is myself. Just by saying/doing silly things. I try to avoid doing both.
Panic? Panic can be created with FUD. It can be created when people dump their coins. It's a chain reaction. Domino effect.

I'm not worrying about volume, I'm talking about direct buy volume. Maybe you can see ahead in the future, but 95% of people can't. It's ok when price go lower, people can take that, but I'm talking about that price can go lower by 2-3 times with that amount of daily mined coins, and that can be reason for serious panic. Creating demand is ok, but you can't create such demand that will sustain price in the short term. And 95% of people will panic if their investment lose 2x-3x times of value in the short term. Why did you made such short mining period? All this would work about year ago, when time was better, but seems like people are not looking at new coins longterm anymore in the way they did it before. Anyway, I wish you success, and I will surely buy this coin, but on the market Wink
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:20:01 AM

How?

6.5 BTC is not a big sum to be honest. If we get of a few "bigger'' exchanges, that wont be an issue at all in my opinion.

Regarding:

I'm not worrying about volume, I'm talking about direct buy volume. Maybe you can see ahead in the future, but 95% of people can't. It's ok when price go lower, people can take that, but I'm talking about that price can go lower by 2-3 times with that amount of daily mined coins, and that can be reason for serious panic. Creating demand is ok, but you can't create such demand that will sustain demand in the short term. And 95% of people will panic if their investment lose 2x-3x of value in the short term. Why did you made such short mining period? All this would work about year ago, when time was better, but seems like people are not looking at new coins longterm anymore in the way they did it before. Anyway, I wish you success, and I will surely buy this coin, but on the market Wink

People don't want to mine one specific coin for a long period. Like you said, if this was one year earlier I could've put 2 months, instead of 19 days of mining.

I'm just following the trend and offering what people need. It's about marketing and what anyone can offer. If you offer the right specs and a balanced ICO with a good mining period, you can satisfy most of people. Even miners.

Not everyone is going to sell their coins after he gets them. There are many scenarios we could talk about, but they're just scenarios.
No one can predict crypto. That's the thing. Since I can't predict that, I'll just leave the masses to do what they want, after judging my actions Smiley

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:11:42 AM

I've got high hopes for Kingdom Coin, there'll inevitably be miners who dump early but I'm looking at this long term

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 07:33:33 AM

I've got high hopes for Kingdom Coin, there'll inevitably be miners who dump early but I'm looking at this long term
Most of people involved are here for the long haul Smiley Good to see that you believe in AK project Rubberduckie!

----

It's 8:30AM, I must go sleep now. Have a good night/day everyone.

PS: https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin/status/542218982288551937
Retweet that tweet if you own a twitter account Smiley

ALTminer

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:58:32 PM

....and i still receive my bounty for my translation...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: