Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:30:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 61496 times)
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 02:59:34 PM

....and i still receive my bounty for my translation...
Bounties will be paid after ICO ends.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
ralexvalex1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:33:14 PM

Not fudding, but..
I will have to also agree that mining will be disastrous for ICO shareholders (I have nothing invested yet). Most miners need to recoup for the renting, and get some for the future. On the day one price will tumble. Guess what will happen after that?. Unfortunately, once it is not profitable to mine anymore, it will be abandoned by the majority, leaving you with very cheap coin, a lot of disappointed investors = no traffic for the site. A lot of people see that now, and hove funds ready for after-mine period. I would be very cautions if I were you right now. As you stressed multiple times you have your reputation on the table, and it's not that you will not try to make it work, I am confident you will, but preconditions are truly bad here. To me it looks like the whole idea is heading to a disastrous end.

In the mean time, why can't you make it pure ICO? A lot of respected forum members are supporting you. There is still a couple of days to let people know there will be no POW. Whales will buy in, you'll get your ICO funds (you happy), investors happy (no huge dumps), you supply demand -> price goes up (even day-traders happy). ON TOP OF THAT VERY LIMITED SUPPLY. All these factors are making your coin a huge success a priori.

The only ones not happy in this scenario are mine-renting services.
And I have absolutely no idea why you want to make them happy.

Please reconsider your plan, you still have a lot of time. Wheals are spinning already. I do believe you can make it huge success story. Unless you don't want to of cause.

RAlex.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:44:20 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 03:59:43 PM by KeyserSozeMC

Not fudding, but..
I will have to also agree that mining will be disastrous for ICO shareholders (I have nothing invested yet). Most miners need to recoup for the renting, and get some for the future. On the day one price will tumble. Guess what will happen after that?. Unfortunately, once it is not profitable to mine anymore, it will be abandoned by the majority, leaving you with very cheap coin, a lot of disappointed investors = no traffic for the site. A lot of people see that now, and hove funds ready for after-mine period. I would be very cautions if I were you right now. As you stressed multiple times you have your reputation on the table, and it's not that you will not try to make it work, I am confident you will, but preconditions are truly bad here. To me it looks like the whole idea is heading to a disastrous end.

In the mean time, why can't you make it pure ICO? A lot of respected forum members are supporting you. There is still a couple of days to let people know there will be no POW. Whales will buy in, you'll get your ICO funds (you happy), investors happy (no huge dumps), you supply demand -> price goes up (even day-traders happy). ON TOP OF THAT VERY LIMITED SUPPLY. All these factors are making your coin a huge success a priori.

Please reconsider your plan, you still have a lot of time. Wheals are spinning already. I do believe you can make it huge success story. Unless you don't want to of cause.

RAlex.
I like how you start your post.

Not fudding, but..

I have brought all big pools in. Can't just tell them that there wont be PoW. It wouldn't be fair from my end, I guess.
Traffic will be created very easy. Kingdom coin is just there to get some attention to AltcoinKingdom.com .
Like jdebunt stated, ICO investors should do their own research and not invest blindly.

My reputation doesn't have to do anything with markets, because I can't control the market prices, but what I can do is, create demand. Every logical being can understand that.
By owning that twitter account, it's not hard at all to create some decent demand.
By partnering up with other websites will bring us more traffic.
By hiring a good SEO will get us even more traffic.
That's what ICO funds are for.

Making KING a pure ICO now? That's not going to happen for any reason. I don't care if KING doesn't sell more than 10BTC to be honest. I am not here for the BTC, but to advertise our website. It's a marketing plan. With gathered bitcoin I'll be able to promote/advertise the project easier.

Who said that I want to make mine-renting services happy? Smiley
You're jumping to that conclusion based on what exactly?

Miners wont be dumping for a loss, if there's a big amount of hashing power. There will be a lot of hashing power.

Even if it was a 100% ICO there should be dumps. That's how markets work. PoW is just giving it a bigger lifespan. That's how I see it.

EDIT: Each block will give 60 coins. There wont be crazy amounts of coins held by just one person, so he can dump and crash the markets.

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:01:08 PM

I am not here for the BTC

ROFL

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 04:02:05 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 04:25:18 PM by KeyserSozeMC

Try harder.
You know how much was invested in everything so far? Around BTC12.
How many people invest big sums in their projects before they even launch them?
How many of them get followed by Tim Darper's company on twitter?

Oh, right, a lot of people.

Guess those BTC12 are paying off actually, marketing at its best.

I'll just leave this here:

https://twitter.com/BoostVC Just follwed us @ https://twitter.com/KingCoinProject

For the ones who don't know what BoostVC is:

It's one of Tim Draper's companies.

ralexvalex1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:29:00 PM

Not fudding, but..

RAlex.

Not fudding, but..

I have brought all big pools in. Can't just tell them that there wont be PoW. It wouldn't be fair from my end, I guess.
Traffic will be created very easy. Kingdom coin is just there to get some attention to AltcoinKingdom.com .
Like jdebunt stated, ICO investors should do their own research and not invest blindly.

My reputation doesn't have to do anything with markets, because I can't control the market prices, but what I can do is, create demand. Every logical being can understand that.
By owning that twitter account, it's not hard at all to create some decent demand.

Making KING a pure ICO now? That's not going to happen for any reason. I don't care if KING doesn't sell more than 10BTC to be honest. I am not here for the BTC, but to advertise our website. It's a marketing plan. With gathered bitcoin I'll be able to promote/advertise the project easier.

Miners wont be dumping for a loss, if there's a big amount of hashing power. There will be a lot of hashing power.

Even if it was a 100% ICO there should be dumps. That's how markets work. PoW is just giving it a bigger lifespan. That's how I see it.

EDIT: Each block will give 60 coins. There wont be crazy amounts of coins held by just one person, so he can dump and crash the markets.

Very well. You could probably be right and not many will dump. Who knows. I just wanted to voice my concerns about this. Good luck.
I'll be back 3-4 days after POW starts to scoop some up. I do believe you can make it work in the end.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 04:35:14 PM

Not fudding, but..

RAlex.

Not fudding, but..

Very well. You could probably be right and not many will dump. Who knows. I just wanted to voice my concerns about this. Good luck.
I'll be back 3-4 days after POW starts to scoop some up. I do believe you can make it work in the end.

Thanks for your input man, really appreciate it.

I was planing/organizing this project for about 2 weeks. Had a lot of free time to think of coin specification and many different scenarios.
The scenario I picked looked most logical for me.
If I did a 50% ICO 50% PoW, it would be just a disaster.

Have a good day and welcome to AltcoinKingdom!

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 07:52:40 PM

We just got retweeted by one of Tim Draper's companies on twitter.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:45:36 PM

reach out to them, see if they can offer something to Kingdomcoin

https://www.boost.vc/apply
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:27:32 PM

Very cool, this could get very interesting in the next few days Smiley

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 09:55:41 PM

I will see what I can do, after we launch PoW Smiley

I am so excited about everything. ICO's coming to its end soon and we can launch PoW!

Here's something I'd like to share with everyone.
We still haven't figured out what prices we should put. I will focus on that tonight and I'll let everyone know.

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:22:30 PM

Hey Keyser......is it just me or is the timer graphic cut way off?  I can't see the numbers anymore on my end, actually been like that for a few days I think but didn't care as I knew we had plenty of time left......I've been waiting till the last minute to get my Kings, yes I'm one of those guys lol:-)

Do you know what the cutoff time is for us PST folks?
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:24:56 PM

I am so excited about everything. ICO's coming to its end soon and we can launch PoW!

We still haven't figured out what prices we should put. I will focus on that tonight and I'll let everyone know.

How much traffic is this site currently getting brother?  What is expected traffic when you start ramping up the promo?  This obviously is gonna effect the pricing for your ads heavily.  All traffic is brought in from crypto related content too I assume?
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 10:24:58 PM

Hey Keyser......is it just me or is the timer graphic cut way off?  I can't see the numbers anymore on my end, actually been like that for a few days I think but didn't care as I knew we had plenty of time left......I've been waiting till the last minute to get my Kings, yes I'm one of those guys lol:-)

Hey, Jim

Just updated OP, thanks for letting me know man.

Here's direct link to the timer: http://gifcountdown.com/europe-belgrade/1418333400/000000/474747/a1901e/ffffff/ffff00/true/counter.gif

Slightly less than 2 days left! Smiley

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 10:28:25 PM

How much traffic is this site currently getting brother?  What is expected traffic when you start ramping up the promo?  This obviously is gonna effect the pricing for your ads heavily.  All traffic is brought in from crypto related content too I assume?

All traffic will be organic, crypto focused. We will hire a SEO to help us with most of SEO stuff. We're not that experienced on that field Smiley

Well, we could get under 100.000 rank on Alexa in about 1.5 month. Which is really good. ( It's just an assumption, but it's not impossible. Did it once, can do it again. )
We will be getting a lot of traffic from twitter and other partner websites. I wont announce any partners yet, so we stay focused on main things, like PoW phase and website launch Smiley

We have updated website by the way. Please check this:

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:35:32 PM

Hey, Jim

Just updated OP, thanks for letting me know man.

Here's direct link to the timer: http://gifcountdown.com/europe-belgrade/1418333400/000000/474747/a1901e/ffffff/ffff00/true/counter.gif

Slightly less than 2 days left! Smiley

Ha!  Now I feel bad I kept quiet about that man, I figured I was the only since nobody was saying anything lol!
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:39:47 PM

How much traffic is this site currently getting brother?  What is expected traffic when you start ramping up the promo?  This obviously is gonna effect the pricing for your ads heavily.  All traffic is brought in from crypto related content too I assume?

All traffic will be organic, crypto focused. We will hire a SEO to help us with most of SEO stuff. We're not that experienced on that field Smiley

Well, we could get under 100.000 rank on Alexa in about 1.5 month. Which is really good. ( It's just an assumption, but it's not impossible. Did it once, can do it again. )
We will be getting a lot of traffic from twitter and other partner websites. I wont announce any partners yet, so we stay focused on main things, like PoW phase and website launch Smiley

We have updated website by the way. Please check this:

Cool man and thanks for sharing, sounds like you are on top of your traffic generation and it all sounds really targeted.  I suspect you will be able to increase the cost of your ad spots in short order as the traffic ramps up.

BTW - if you are still looking for an SEO provider, is a big part of what my company does:-)
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:55:28 PM

I noticed that too with the timer, thought I was just having a blonde moment

(I'm bald:))

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:06:08 PM

That's too funny.......maybe it has something to do with being bald.

(I am too:-)
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 11:23:17 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 11:33:30 PM by KeyserSozeMC

Hey Keyser......is it just me or is the timer graphic cut way off?  I can't see the numbers anymore on my end, actually been like that for a few days I think but didn't care as I knew we had plenty of time left......I've been waiting till the last minute to get my Kings, yes I'm one of those guys lol:-)

Sometimes it takes around 5 seconds to appear. I'm not sure why it's happening lately.
First time I added it, it would load instantly.

LOL Cheesy

Hey Keyser......is it just me or is the timer graphic cut way off?  I can't see the numbers anymore on my end, actually been like that for a few days I think but didn't care as I knew we had plenty of time left......I've been waiting till the last minute to get my Kings, yes I'm one of those guys lol:-)

That's too funny.......maybe it has something to do with being bald.

(I am too:-)
I'll be bald soon, because of crypto. We can make a team of bald traders haha Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: