Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 61496 times)
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:46:33 AM

Thanks for the free King. I'd already bought a couple, wishing you guys all the best of luck.  Smiley
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 01:21:58 AM

Thanks for the free King. I'd already bought a couple, wishing you guys all the best of luck.  Smiley
You're welcome Smiley

more giveaways tomorrow!

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
TheMilkman

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:03:49 AM

Are you planning to use some amount of the ICO to set buy walls to protect the price? All hates aside, IE did this with his coin and this made it one of the few coins to hold it's price over ICO price and even grow x3 in the first few days, with still being stable at almost x2. I love the idea behind KING but unfortunatelly it is easy to scare people into selling. Building a buy wall at the ICO price seems like a great idea.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 02:12:59 AM

Are you planning to use some amount of the ICO to set buy walls to protect the price? All hates aside, IE did this with his coin and this made it one of the few coins to hold it's price over ICO price and even grow x3 in the first few days, with still being stable at almost x2. I love the idea behind KING but unfortunatelly it is easy to scare people into selling. Building a buy wall at the ICO price seems like a great idea.
Milkman, you compare me with IE, man.. lol.

He succeed that because ( I assume.. ) he was the one who was holding most of ICO coins.
I would be giving a fake feeling of safety if I did that. Not sure if I should do that or not.

I'll talk with everyone from my team and I'll let everyone know Smiley

TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:16:15 AM

He succeed that because ( I assume.. ) he was the one who was holding most of ICO coins.
I would be giving a fake feeling of safety if I did that. Not sure if I should do that or not.

Well, I was referring to the mechanism and gave recent example of IE's coin. Wink This feeling of safety would not be fake. Some people might decide to sell into the buy wall and exit but most people won't. On top of this sell wall natural sell walls will start to build. And you can gradually pull you support when you need to spend some coins. This way you would protect yourself from being manipulated by someone who buys large amount of coins at the start.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 03:27:09 AM

Well, I was referring to the mechanism and gave recent example of IE's coin. Wink This feeling of safety would not be fake. Some people might decide to sell into the buy wall and exit but most people won't. On top of this sell wall natural sell walls will start to build. And you can gradually pull you support when you need to spend some coins. This way you would protect yourself from being manipulated by someone who buys large amount of coins at the start.
I am not promising anything, but I'll see what can be done Smiley

Zywiec

Activity: 414

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:32:08 AM

Time is ticking. 40h left
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 04:52:08 AM

I am giving free KING coin in C-CEX chat atm.
Making C-CEX codes. Jump in!

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:03:31 AM

I'm in  Grin

Rubberduckie
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:25:24 AM

I've rented some rigs ready for launch  Grin

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 08:35:41 AM

I've rented some rigs ready for launch  Grin

I will rent some hash as well Smiley
Will try to mine for at least 1 week!

Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:56:32 AM

i guess that 40 btc in kingcoins will be burned

after ICO!
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:27:16 PM

after ICO!

guess you are wrong Smiley id say most will jump in the last minutes, as usual  Wink
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:33:02 PM

Ah did I miss? Blog post coming tomorrow, I been busy a couple of days as Parents just arrived so had to do errands etc..  Smiley Trying to catch up.. It's going great, well done..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 04:21:14 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 05:38:08 PM by KeyserSozeMC

after ICO!
Whatever stays unsold it will be burned Smiley

after ICO!

guess you are wrong Smiley id say most will jump in the last minutes, as usual  Wink
We have got a lot of attention in a short period. You might be right.

Ah did I miss? Blog post coming tomorrow, I been busy a couple of days as Parents just arrived so had to do errands etc..  Smiley Trying to catch up.. It's going great, well done..  Smiley
There will be more giveaways. I just had to buy some and give away in order to entertain people on C-CEX Smiley

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 10:06:42 PM

I am locked out of my C-CEX account..
Got logged out randomly. When trying to log in back, it says that account doesn't exist..
Contacted support.

Giveaway will continue when my acc gets recovered. Thanks!

EDIT: Because my account "doesn't exist", someone made a new one and named it KeyserSozeMC and he's trolling in the chatbox Smiley

My temporary nickname is KeyserSozeMC_

Rubberduckie
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:28:10 PM

Got logged out randomly. When trying to log in back, it says that account doesn't exist..
Contacted support.

EDIT: Because my account "doesn't exist", someone made a new one and named it KeyserSozeMC and he's trolling in the chatbox Smiley

There really are some sad individuals around if they have to resort to doing things like that to entertain themselves

Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:29:25 PM

Contacted support.

There really are some sad individuals around if they have to resort to doing things like that to entertain themselves

My jaw is on the ground ... literally
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:30:59 PM

Contacted support.

I would say that they have to much time on their hand so they are bored... Someone really needs to get some life.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:50:28 PM

Damn, turned away for a minute and missed out on some free king:-(

Are you serious, your account got hacked on C-Cex and you can no longer access it?!  Fricken people man!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: