Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 01:07:45 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts  (Read 21224 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:11:27 PM

I know this has been pointed out before,
but people should take a good look at how the last project ended that lifeforcepools and Xircom pushed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485237.380
Over the course of the whole sad story the same promises were made and the same stalling-tactics were used.
In the MAT-case hundreds of people lost their investment, averaging around $7k per person.
This project might be targeting a different pricepoint, but the pattern that shows in the development of this thread is just too familiar.

My advice: if you payed using paypal or something similar that has a buyers protection period, DO NOT LET IT PASS!
Recall your payment and get your money back if they do not deliver in the timeframe advertised.

I did point this out and my posts got deleted. Hopefully yours will stay long enough for others to see.

GAWSOME class action
(Homero Garza throws Stuart Fraser under the bus)
ION: XPY successor
                 Make sure to read

BitcoinTalk rules
          /s

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:06:40 AM

Just got an email back from Simon

Hi Jeremy

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We are due to ship out next week, behind schedule I'm afraid.
I am very sorry for this.

We will be in touch as soon as we can regarding tracking details.

Kind regards

Simon

I'll guess I'll hold on hope for a little longer. I did ask him to post information on his website.

any shipping  details yet or maybe i should ask later in the week  Smiley . like Tuesday or Wednesday ?.
giveen

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:30:34 AM

Hi Jeremy

Kind regards

Simon

I'll guess I'll hold on hope for a little longer. I did ask him to post information on his website.

any shipping  details yet or maybe i should ask later in the week  Smiley . like Tuesday or Wednesday ?.

I'm emailing him on Wednesday, and if there is another delay, I'm pulling out.

blg42598

Activity: 796

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:12:05 AM

Can I still order for batch 1?

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
hdmediaservices

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:26:26 AM

Can I still order for batch 1?

According to the LifeForce website - you can't - but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.  Maybe there will be an official announcement on Monday regarding all of this?

sk8erskid420

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:06:22 AM

I tried asking him (lifeforcepools) if he had any updates at all from hashra. I specifically said that I know that his site specifies jan 19th shipping at the latest, but since hashra promised end of December, I was trying to see if he had any updates from him. All I got for a response was "As ive stated before..shipment before the 19th of January". I'm not trying to post any slander or anything, just stating that I actually got a response although it clearly didn't answer what I was asking. Perhaps he has gotten an update from hashra and just doesn't want to pass the info. I don't know.

Now I'm starting to speculate, I feel so dirty.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:39:32 PM

I tried asking him (lifeforcepools) if he had any updates at all from hashra. I specifically said that I know that his site specifies jan 19th shipping at the latest, but since hashra promised end of December, I was trying to see if he had any updates from him. All I got for a response was "As ive stated before..shipment before the 19th of January". I'm not trying to post any slander or anything, just stating that I actually got a response although it clearly didn't answer what I was asking. Perhaps he has gotten an update from hashra and just doesn't want to pass the info. I don't know.

The fact that there are no official comments in thread for a while shows a lot.   I asked for proof anything besides a rendering.   With no parts, chips, etc shown I don't think there is a chance it ships anytime soon.

I really wanted to believe (as I want a new scrypt machine) but I'm afraid on this one you will not see the product anytime soon.
Meech

Activity: 915

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:08:07 PM

The fact that there are no official comments in thread for a while shows a lot.   I asked for proof anything besides a rendering.   With no parts, chips, etc shown I don't think there is a chance it ships anytime soon.

I really wanted to believe (as I want a new scrypt machine) but I'm afraid on this one you will not see the product anytime soon.
You and I both.  You need to realize all the other players (companies) with next gen scrypt asics
have all pulled out for reasons unknown.  Gaw, Zeus and the like.  Either due to increasing difficulty and timing of release
or the cost to produce.  I like to believe the latter since most companies know they can no longer sell these for whatever they want.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:32:04 PM

Maybe it's time for a new rule on these forums if it's not place now if it is they need to in force it no more per order post you can  post it for sell  if you have it for sell and ready to ship and talk about it coming. if you want investor find an other way.

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:39:26 AM

Hi Jeremy

Kind regards

Simon

I'm emailing him on Wednesday, and if there is another delay, I'm pulling out.

Sense you ordered direct I'm out to on Wednesday if it gets delayed in any way.

I'll be asking for a refund.
subseaguru

Activity: 560

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:49:05 PM

did anyone get an update on the shipping? seems communications have gone dark on email and social media. I haven't received my fiat back either or been asked if I wanted a refund.  Huh

giveen

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:03:06 PM

did anyone get an update on the shipping? seems communications have gone dark on email and social media. I haven't received my fiat back either or been asked if I wanted a refund.  Huh

If you look up three more inches from your screen of where you posted.....

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:19:42 AM

There's really not that much traffic here to discern anything.  Is this legitimate equipment?  I'm really interested but I can't touch it if it's not even going to ship.

Seems like there would be more posts from people that have info on the shipping.  Did anyone actually test these?  Where are the reviews?

▄████████████████████▌
       ██████████████████████
      ▐████████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄███ ▄███████▄   ▄█████████▄
 █████████████████ █████████████
████████████████████████████████▌
████████▀   ▀████████▀   ▀███████
███████      ▐██████▌     ▐██████
███████       ██████       ██████
███████       █████▌       █████▌
███████       ████▀        ████▀
██████▌
█████▀
▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬HOMEPAGE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬YOUTUBE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WHATSAPP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FACEBOOK▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬TWITTER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«UBERIZATION» PLATFORM ///» #True Reviews System
»FOR OFFLINE SERVICES    ///» #Built-in Messenger   #In-house Currency

evrythngtrdr

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:45:28 PM

emailed lifeforce this morning, response as mentioned here already was shipping next week. I then questioned if he has seen a machine or a manufacturing facility and his response was NO. He did mention the he purchased items from "Simon" in the past and all were delivered. So in short the answers are evasive and he either knows the product does not actually exist or he is blind like the rest of us and has no real new info from hashra.   
lifeforcepools

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:25:48 PM

an update for those of you who have ordered from my store.

Batch 1 Orders - for people who have ordered from my store on or before 12/29/14

I got an email from Simon over the weekend and he informed me that shipments would begin the end of this week. If you've ordered from me I will pass along the Tracking Number as soon as I receive it from Simon.

thanks

Take the Guesswork out of choosing which Scrypt coins to mine: http://smarterhash.com
sk8erskid420

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:59:55 PM

That is great to hear. Thanks for the update, looking forward to getting tracking.
daveolake

Activity: 409

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:18:57 PM

Batch 1 Orders - for people who have ordered from my store on or before 12/29/14

I got an email from Simon over the weekend and he informed me that shipments would begin the end of this week. If you've ordered from me I will pass along the Tracking Number as soon as I receive it from Simon.

thanks

Sweet. looking forward to getting my hands on these miners, and making the most of them with your smarterhash system. Thanks for the update.

The real way to make bitcoin  ...  https://itshere.ca   ...  always have more than one revenue source.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:13:53 PM

thanks

Great to hear!! 

One would think that this information would have been revealed on Monday…  Quite odd on the update delay.

lifeforcepools

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:22:51 PM

thanks

Great to hear!! 

One would think that this information would have been revealed on Monday…  Quite odd on the update delay.

not add at all since I was on vacation last week and have had grand jury duty for the past few days in addition to having to go into work at 4:40 pm after jury duty and working till 2 am in the morning to get my real job done...

and the grand jury duty service continues....

Take the Guesswork out of choosing which Scrypt coins to mine: http://smarterhash.com
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:27:59 PM

I only mentioned it as odd since you've been posting on this forum every day this week in other topics. 

One would just think that this information would kind of take priority.

Anyway - delayed or not delayed -- it sounds good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.