Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts  (Read 21813 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:12:05 AM

Can I still order for batch 1?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:26:26 AM

Can I still order for batch 1?

According to the LifeForce website - you can't - but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.  Maybe there will be an official announcement on Monday regarding all of this?

sk8erskid420

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:06:22 AM

I tried asking him (lifeforcepools) if he had any updates at all from hashra. I specifically said that I know that his site specifies jan 19th shipping at the latest, but since hashra promised end of December, I was trying to see if he had any updates from him. All I got for a response was "As ive stated before..shipment before the 19th of January". I'm not trying to post any slander or anything, just stating that I actually got a response although it clearly didn't answer what I was asking. Perhaps he has gotten an update from hashra and just doesn't want to pass the info. I don't know.

Now I'm starting to speculate, I feel so dirty.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:39:32 PM

I tried asking him (lifeforcepools) if he had any updates at all from hashra. I specifically said that I know that his site specifies jan 19th shipping at the latest, but since hashra promised end of December, I was trying to see if he had any updates from him. All I got for a response was "As ive stated before..shipment before the 19th of January". I'm not trying to post any slander or anything, just stating that I actually got a response although it clearly didn't answer what I was asking. Perhaps he has gotten an update from hashra and just doesn't want to pass the info. I don't know.

The fact that there are no official comments in thread for a while shows a lot.   I asked for proof anything besides a rendering.   With no parts, chips, etc shown I don't think there is a chance it ships anytime soon.

I really wanted to believe (as I want a new scrypt machine) but I'm afraid on this one you will not see the product anytime soon.
Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:08:07 PM

The fact that there are no official comments in thread for a while shows a lot.   I asked for proof anything besides a rendering.   With no parts, chips, etc shown I don't think there is a chance it ships anytime soon.

I really wanted to believe (as I want a new scrypt machine) but I'm afraid on this one you will not see the product anytime soon.
You and I both.  You need to realize all the other players (companies) with next gen scrypt asics
have all pulled out for reasons unknown.  Gaw, Zeus and the like.  Either due to increasing difficulty and timing of release
or the cost to produce.  I like to believe the latter since most companies know they can no longer sell these for whatever they want.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:32:04 PM

Maybe it's time for a new rule on these forums if it's not place now if it is they need to in force it no more per order post you can  post it for sell  if you have it for sell and ready to ship and talk about it coming. if you want investor find an other way.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:39:26 AM

Just got an email back from Simon

Hi Jeremy

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We are due to ship out next week, behind schedule I'm afraid.
I am very sorry for this.

We will be in touch as soon as we can regarding tracking details.

Kind regards

Simon

I'll guess I'll hold on hope for a little longer. I did ask him to post information on his website.

any shipping  details yet or maybe i should ask later in the week  Smiley . like Tuesday or Wednesday ?.

I'm emailing him on Wednesday, and if there is another delay, I'm pulling out.

Sense you ordered direct I'm out to on Wednesday if it gets delayed in any way.

I'll be asking for a refund.

subseaguru

Activity: 560

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:49:05 PM

did anyone get an update on the shipping? seems communications have gone dark on email and social media. I haven't received my fiat back either or been asked if I wanted a refund.  Huh

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:03:06 PM

did anyone get an update on the shipping? seems communications have gone dark on email and social media. I haven't received my fiat back either or been asked if I wanted a refund.  Huh

If you look up three more inches from your screen of where you posted.....
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:19:42 AM

There's really not that much traffic here to discern anything.  Is this legitimate equipment?  I'm really interested but I can't touch it if it's not even going to ship.

Seems like there would be more posts from people that have info on the shipping.  Did anyone actually test these?  Where are the reviews?

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
evrythngtrdr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:45:28 PM

emailed lifeforce this morning, response as mentioned here already was shipping next week. I then questioned if he has seen a machine or a manufacturing facility and his response was NO. He did mention the he purchased items from "Simon" in the past and all were delivered. So in short the answers are evasive and he either knows the product does not actually exist or he is blind like the rest of us and has no real new info from hashra.   
lifeforcepools (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:25:48 PM

an update for those of you who have ordered from my store.

Batch 1 Orders - for people who have ordered from my store on or before 12/29/14

I got an email from Simon over the weekend and he informed me that shipments would begin the end of this week. If you've ordered from me I will pass along the Tracking Number as soon as I receive it from Simon.

thanks

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
sk8erskid420

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:59:55 PM

That is great to hear. Thanks for the update, looking forward to getting tracking.
daveolake

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:18:57 PM

Batch 1 Orders - for people who have ordered from my store on or before 12/29/14

I got an email from Simon over the weekend and he informed me that shipments would begin the end of this week. If you've ordered from me I will pass along the Tracking Number as soon as I receive it from Simon.

thanks

Sweet. looking forward to getting my hands on these miners, and making the most of them with your smarterhash system. Thanks for the update.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:13:53 PM

thanks

Great to hear!! 

One would think that this information would have been revealed on Monday…  Quite odd on the update delay.

lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:22:51 PM

thanks

Great to hear!! 

One would think that this information would have been revealed on Monday…  Quite odd on the update delay.

not add at all since I was on vacation last week and have had grand jury duty for the past few days in addition to having to go into work at 4:40 pm after jury duty and working till 2 am in the morning to get my real job done...

and the grand jury duty service continues....

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:27:59 PM

I only mentioned it as odd since you've been posting on this forum every day this week in other topics. 

One would just think that this information would kind of take priority.

Anyway - delayed or not delayed -- it sounds good.

Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:34:27 PM

thanks

Great to hear!! 

not add at all since I was on vacation last week and have had grand jury duty for the past few days in addition to having to go into work at 4:40 pm after jury duty and working till 2 am in the morning to get my real job done...

and the grand jury duty service continues....

Wow, your employer is an asshole.  Seriously, they are one of the 13% of employers that don't offer paid leave for jury duty.  "However, according to the Employee Benefits Survey conducted by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), 87 percent of employers in the U.S. offered paid leave for jury duty." - See more at: http://employment.findlaw.com/wages-and-benefits/jury-duty-and-an-employee-s-right-to-pay.html#sthash.lqjdAgC8.dpuf

Your position must be highly specialized if nobody else is able to do it while you are at jury duty.  A position that important probably demands a lot of time and attention...so why are you dicking around with miners?

I only mentioned it as odd since you've been posting on this forum every day this week in other topics. 

One would just think that this information would kind of take priority.

Anyway - delayed or not delayed -- it sounds good.

+1 Seems weird
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:38:16 PM

State Law requires paid leave...

I work in a very small firm where I have a vested interest in making sure that all systems stay running because if they don't no one gets paid - it's real simple and I don't mind at all since I love what I do - I think big companies suck and would never work for one - regardless of the bennies

Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:40:23 PM

thanks

Sounds Great .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: