Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Wants to be Awesome Like the guy in Limitless? (AWESOME DRUGS)  (Read 11231 times)
Liberty Payout (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:20:17 AM

BTC guy
Unignore

Re: Who Wants to be Awesome Like the guy in Limitless? (AWESOME DRUGS)
Today at 12:06:09 AM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.

I'm not even gonna bother with this fagget ^

I have to ask, have you ever sold anything? I don't know the "History" you have had with the people you have ignored, but you are publicly being an ass to everyone. That's kind of a turnoff that will bite you in the ass down the road should you decide to want to sell/buy something, or if you are looking for a favor.

Have I been an ass to you as of yet? No. But now you're pushing it. The thread is closed stop commenting, and yes I have done 2 trades successfully so far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:22:16 AM

What happens if you take them with alcohol, anything bad?

hi
BTC guy

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:22:37 AM

you get super powers

Mushroomized
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:24:46 AM

Is there any chance these are just candy, but you say its super drugs, then we realize the power was inside us this whole time? Because if they are I want some.

hi
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:25:04 AM

Never tried. Couldn't say, wouldn't advise it... adverse effects. One is supposed to improve cognitive functions while the other impairs it. You'd probably turn out like BTC Guy, retarded.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:25:48 AM

Never tried. Couldn't say, wouldn't advise it... adverse effects. One is supposed to improve cognitive functions while the other impairs it. You'd probably turn out like BTC Guy, retarded.

http://www.thinkinginanutshell.com/nootropics

"Modafinil increases the level of dopamine in the brain, and is therefore potentially addictive. I will go out on a limb to say I've not developed an addiction to it, in spite of taking it frequently, but this is only my experience. Do not take Modafinil if you have cirrhosis of the liver or heart disease, and do not mix it with alcohol."

Also another doosy of a side note in the link I provided:

"WARNING
 Some of the drugs described below are dangerous and can kill you.

You must not take them until you have seen a doctor for a physical exam and a psychiatrist for a mental health exam. Both exams are important: one of the drugs below affects homeostasis and can kill someone who isn't in good physical condition. Others affect the production of neurotransmitters, and if you have a mental illness such as depression then they can exacerbate the disease or interfere with its treatment. "
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:27:10 AM

"Modafinil increases the level of dopamine in the brain, and is therefore potentially addictive. I will go out on a limb to say I've not developed an addiction to it, in spite of taking it frequently, but this is only my experience. Do not take Modafinil if you have cirrhosis of the liver or heart disease, and do not mix it with alcohol."

Caffeine also is potentially addictive, how many american's are addicted to coffee and soda? Next.

EDIT:

All drugs have potentially fatal side affects. Ever seen a commercial? Even tampons have 101 side affects, that's the shit the people try to get in as quickly as possible before the commercial cuts.

EDIT2: I know you came across some positives while pulling the negatives. Don't be biased post all that you find.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:34:14 AM

Have you taken any?

hi
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:34:45 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2012, 12:45:05 AM by SaltySpitoon

Caffeine also is potentially addictive, how many american's are addicted to coffee and soda? Next.

EDIT:

All drugs have potentially fatal side affects. Ever seen a commercial? Even tampons have 101 side affects, that's the shit the people try to get in as quickly as possible before the commercial cuts.

EDIT2: I know you came across some positives while pulling the negatives. Don't be biased post all that you find.

The quotes I mentioned just applied to taking then with alcohol, if you want more info read the entire link, but most of that link is just warning of the dangers of misusing the drugs when mixing with alcohol, as I was responding to before.

And, ok I will post the entire section about this drug:

Now we're cooking with gas. Modafinil was first prescribed to narcoleptics to help them stay awake during the day, and then used by the Navy and Air Force to help pilots stay alert on long missions. Modafinil keeps you awake and alert, has an effectiveness that spans up to 8 hours, and increases the capacity of your working memory. It remains prescription-only in the United States, and any US resident would need to either obtain a prescription from a doctor, or purchase it from a foreign supplier.

Modafinil increases the level of dopamine in the brain, and is therefore potentially addictive. I will go out on a limb to say I've not developed an addiction to it, in spite of taking it frequently, but this is only my experience. Do not take Modafinil if you have cirrhosis of the liver or heart disease, and do not mix it with alcohol.

Because this list is given in order of increasing risk, I'll point out that Modafinil is our turning point between unregulated "nutritional supplements" and drugs that are powerful enough to stay behind the counter. From Modafinil and onwards in this list, you will not want to take these if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have not received a physical exam from a doctor in the past year.

As yet, few side effects are known that would threaten your health. But since 1998, the FDA has seen several cases of dermatologic (skin) reactions to Modafinil, some severe enough to require hospitalization. I have only experienced mild headaches and stomach discomfort, however.

Modafinil is broken down by the liver enzyme CYP 3A4, and 3A4 itself is inhibited by the naturally occurring chemicals found in grapefruit juice. Doctors who prescribe Modafinil therefore warn their patients against drinking grapefruit juice while they're on the medication (and as it happens, many other drugs are broken down by 3A4 and are similarly affected). Given that Modafinil has low overdose potential, the author tried deliberately taking it with grapefruit juice but did not perceive a change in effect.

Modafinil can promote wakefulness without the jitters of caffeine, and under the right conditions can let you stay awake for 48-hours without feeling excessively sleepy. But taking it doesn't mean you'll suddenly be fatigue-free and spend the next two days wide awake; Modafinil--used as a nootropic--helps those who already have a good sleep pattern. The author was not able to dispatch sleep by popping a few pills, but he was able to perform and concentrate superbly under its influence for hours at a time.

Take about 100mg for every 100lbs of body weight, anything less and you won't feel much of a difference. If you take the right dose then in about an hour you'll start to feel a subtle buzz, like someone swapped the battery in your brain with one that has a higher voltage. Take the first dose in the morning, and--if necessary--a second dose in the afternoon. While some have used it to pull all-nighters, you can't use it to eliminate sleep--there's no drug which can do that. Nor should you take it every day for nootropic use, because your body will adjust and require higher doses to get the same effect. My practice is to use it no more than once a week on a day that I've set aside for an important project.

If you want to take it for nootropic effect then don't take it when you feel tired, because while it will lift you out of your stupor it will just be an expensive way to get the same effect as a nap and a cup of coffee.

Modafinil is far and away the superior alertness drug, but it is expensive. A 30x100mg package of Progivil will cost around US$175, while the licensed brand Alertec is at least $140. The author has recently tried a cheaper generic brand called Modalert with excellent results, at $130 for 80 x 200mg. This brand is manufactured in India and it does not use the exact same formulation as Provigil--a difference that affects the rate at which it's absorbed into the bloodstream. As such, slightly higher doses are required for the same effect.

Beware of firms that advertise prices significantly lower than the above, because you will probably not get the real thing. Since Modafinil is in extremely high demand, with would-be-superheroes willing to get it from almost anywhere, there are a lot of scam operations in business trying to take your money and sell you sugar. The author has purchased from the sources listed below and can vouch for them.

Domestic generic modafinil should become available in 2012, but this is only after generic drug makers contested Cephalon's patents that cover both modafinil itself and its formulation as a drug. It may not go truly generic until 2015.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:43:19 AM

They're usually most effective when taken in stacks. No, the above medecines are not pre-stacked you need to make your own or do research and use those.

You are saying, you are supposed to mix them for best effect? Isn't that against the law of drugs?

And, at the above: Set all of the yelling at each other aside, providing evidence that what you are selling is safe, and what they do will probably help your sales. And, even if someone is being a complete dick, if you are trying to sell something keep some level of professionalism, or potential customers will be repelled away. Not that I was looking at really buying these, but if I was, I would seriously reconsider buying from you based on your responses.

Provide some information for the consumer besides the "word of the drug dealer" and this may turn out a lot better for you. Whats the worst that could happen by giving some info from an outside party?

This is closed. You're all idiots. 
Look at the links I posted, 1. 2, these are supplements anyone that works out rather than sits at their computer trolling would know that mixing supplements are not at all against the law of "drugs" infact a lot of the "drugs" you ingest on a daily basis are a mixture of different drugs condensed into one pill.

Funny you should mention this considering I spent 4+ years training directly under a former Mr. Universe/Mr. USA/etc.  He would advise about the potential for addiction of these supplements, and that supplements in general should not be regarded as some hyped-up miracle enhancer.  Actually, if people buy cognitive/physique enhancing supplements, they should only be consumed if the individual intends to work much harder than they did prior to consuming supplements.  The reason for this is that your body/mind will become dependent on the effects of the supplements, and once those supplements are gone, you will actually revert to a state of increased cognitive/physical dysfunction.

By the way, I'm 185 lbs with 6% bodyfat and I only take a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement each day.  And, I've found that meditation provides all the cognitive enhancement I'll ever need.  Ignorant prick.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:53:58 AM

Have I been an ass to you as of yet? No. But now you're pushing it. The thread is closed stop commenting, and yes I have done 2 trades successfully so far.

Closed. Why are we still talking?

Because maybe next time you can use the advice given in the thread, so you can have a successful experience selling goods. But, I doubt it.

Let's not and say we did.

Id call that being a bit of an ass

+1 I expect Loup to come back in a little bit after he has cried to his mama and spent some time in solitude thinking of what he will say next to try to appear as though he has testicles on an online forum.

That was kind of uncalled for, his noting that your product was from a meth lab was a bit out of line, but you could have actually said where you got it from, or answered the question.

Wait... but can you please pay that guy his 100,000k. Please?

And I talk to the idiots who troll like their idiots. If you want to make assumptions make sure you back them up, but you can't come on a sales thread and state that their products will give you heart attacks and blind you with no foundation.

If they are making assumptions, prove them wrong with information. Shuts them up, and keeps others from saying the same thing.

They're usually most effective when taken in stacks. No, the above medecines are not pre-stacked you need to make your own or do research and use those.

You are saying, you are supposed to mix them for best effect? Isn't that against the law of drugs?

And, at the above: Set all of the yelling at each other aside, providing evidence that what you are selling is safe, and what they do will probably help your sales. And, even if someone is being a complete dick, if you are trying to sell something keep some level of professionalism, or potential customers will be repelled away. Not that I was looking at really buying these, but if I was, I would seriously reconsider buying from you based on your responses.

Provide some information for the consumer besides the "word of the drug dealer" and this may turn out a lot better for you. Whats the worst that could happen by giving some info from an outside party?

Look at the links I posted, 1. 2, these are supplements anyone that works out rather than sits at their computer trolling would know that mixing supplements are not at all against the law of "drugs" infact a lot of the "drugs" you ingest on a daily basis are a mixture of different drugs condensed into one pill.

Jesus christ where did you learn your people skills?

Honestly, I'm not trying to piss you off, but I begin by asking valid questions, and you call us all idiots, and then you get pissed because I keep posting, because you have avoided all of my semi important questions. What did you expect...

And you mention that the thread is closed, until a perspective buyer comes in and asks a question, and suddenly its open again?

Why am I asking these questions you ask? To keep people from killing themselves after misusing your product because you didn't give them enough information.
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 01:10:01 AM

Funny you should mention this considering I spent 4+ years training directly under a former Mr. Universe/Mr. USA/etc.  He would advise about the potential for addiction of these supplements, and that supplements in general should not be regarded as some hyped-up miracle enhancer.  Actually, if people buy cognitive/physique enhancing supplements, they should only be consumed if the individual intends to work much harder than they did prior to consuming supplements.  The reason for this is that your body/mind will become dependent on the effects of the supplements, and once those supplements are gone, you will actually revert to a state of increased cognitive/physical dysfunction.

By the way, I'm 185 lbs with 6% bodyfat and I only take a multi -vitamin/mineral supplement each day.  And, I've found that meditation provides all the cognitive enhancement I'll ever need.  Ignorant prick.

Said it yourself. Perhaps the ignorant one is yourself? You can't use one person's experience to dictate the outcome of other's. Not how the world works.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 01:27:41 AM

The vitamins and minerals I take are not miracle drugs, they are part of my diet.  I eat a rather strict diet comprised of foods that do not contain a lot of things like calcium or vitamin C, so the vitamins and minerals I consume help me form a well-rounded diet.

You're talking about apples and oranges here.  I'm not going to get scurvy or osteoporosis if I don't consume enough of the drugs you sell.  I know exactly what's in the supplement I take, who produces it (I've spoken with the owner of the company that manufactures it), and where I can file a complaint if I were to receive a crappy product.  They were also recommended by a certified nutritionist (i.e. my trainer, and actually he holds about a half-dozen certifications) which I presume you are not.

Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 01:32:26 AM

The vitamins and minerals I take are not miracle drugs, they are part of my diet.  I eat a rather strict diet comprised of foods that do not contain a lot of things like calcium or vitamin C, so the vitamins and minerals I consume help me form a well-rounded diet.

You're talking about apples and oranges here.  I'm not going to get scurvy or osteoporosis if I don't consume enough of the drugs you sell.  I know exactly what's in the supplement I take, who produces it (I've spoken with the owner of the company that manufactures it), and where I can file a complaint if I were to receive a crappy product.  They were also recommended by a certified nutritionist (i.e. my trainer, and actually he holds about a half-dozen certifications) which I presume you are not.

These aren't miracle drugs at all, they cause a chemical reaction in your brain that cause a series of events that result in increased cognitive ability.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 01:48:07 AM

I was referring to your marketing technique (i.e. who wants to be like the guy in Limitless?) which would imply a miracle.

Now, some of us asked for research to support your claims about these drugs.  You provided some links to a few unqualified people talking about the drug on a forum as if this was your definition of research, then told us to go do our own research about your product.  Why can't you just provide documented research supporting your claims?

You are coming off as extremely arrogant as if you are saying, "Well, obviously my products are superior, and it's your fault if you can't see that.  It's not my responsibility to prove to you how awesome these are."

If you are a businessman, then you could use some real work in the PR department.  It's quite obvious why you are receiving the feedback you are getting.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 01:56:34 AM

Flaxceed ftw.

Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 02:15:50 AM

Flaxceed ftw.

What are you saying.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 04:34:35 AM

I think you should make a new thread called "who wants to be awesome like the guys from dawn of the dead" and you could sell bath salts.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 04:39:07 AM

I think you should make a new thread called "who wants to be awesome like the guys from dawn of the dead" and you could sell bath salts.

LOL

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 04:41:26 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84998.0

I havent seen them abuse any of their potential customers once  Smiley

You might want to watch and learn from a professional.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: