Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do We Owe Falllling an Apology?  (Read 3933 times)
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 02:04:33 PM

I think he was banned for making so many alt users.

Like riiiising.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:13:42 PM

no
Thylacine

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:17:52 PM

No.

I've no problem with bearish sentiment, but so many posts were just blatant click-bait rants with no or very little technical, fundamental, or otherwise justification for his vision of bitcoin-pocalypse-mageddon.
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:52:11 PM

No I'm glad that annoying dickhead is banned

I didn't believe in the 234 bubble cycle either, and on Dec 2013 I even mentioned the entire year of 2014 would be bearish (lucky guess though)... but I don't spam and rub it in people's face

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:00:33 PM

I hate to admit it, but he has been spot on every time. It was just extremely annoying he would make a new doom and disaster topic every 30 minutes.
Just look what happened the past 2-3 weeks, we thought the decline was over, big volume got us to 450 and in a few days we crashed all the way back , 6% lower than a month ago, with just 1/5th of the volume to get to 450, that is an extremely negative signal... Nobody is willing to buy apparently, so my prediction is we may see double digits even before the end of the year.

I'm suspecting a bot again though. Notice how the dumps are always around 375/750/1500/3000 BT range..?

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:26:14 PM

What, you think he's not still here?

I like how he posts from different usernames with varying typing styles.

Sometimes he's Indian, sometimes he somewhat intelligent, sometimes he shows a small hint of bullishness in an attempt to throw off the scent.

Fallling is still here...and we don't owe him an apology.

Most of you people haven't been around BTC long enough to know that this sort of "bear" market has already happened before...and will continue to happen. These "markets" are cyclical.

People on here make me want Bitcoin to fail with your get-rich-now expectations.

They banned the poor guy's IP. He's gone, and the people you're describing aren't fallling, they're entirely different posters who merely share a similar sentiment. You think he's the only guy in the world bearish on bitcoin?  Cheesy

Clearly you have no idea how easy it is to spoof an IP address.

njcarlos

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:27:02 PM

Why they always ban good people and not the criminals?
Criminals can't be good people? What about Robin Hood?
Means, ends, and all that. Robin Hood is a poor choice, btw. He was stealing from crooks as they were, so... it's not entirely unjustified, more reclaiming of what was stolen.
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:59:50 PM

There are still too much hope here  Cheesy

Market will reach its bottom when you can only see people who don't care about the exchange rate in this forum: Those programmers, merchants, project developers

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:07:22 PM

The market is bled out. Now money is ignoring the market and focusing on development. Commerce will be the market, not Mt Gox clones.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
riiiiising (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:47:59 PM

blah blah broken clock, twice a day blah blah

I don't know how anyone can make that comparison, given that bitcoin has been on a steady decline for a full year now. Sure there are various false recoveries along the way (just like last week) but if you zoom out to the weekly chart, you'll see it's been a pretty clear pattern.

Mr. Falllling has been calling it along the entire way. And anyone who followed the advice of the bullish posters on this sub forum (the majority) have lost a lot of money this year. Sure, there's got to be some elite (lucky) trader out there who timed the false rallies perfectly and made a little, but they're few and far between.

Guys, it's time to swallow our pride and admit he was right.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:54:46 PM

I don't know how anyone can make that comparison, given that bitcoin has been on a steady decline for a full year now. Sure there are various false recoveries along the way (just like last week) but if you zoom out to the weekly chart, you'll see it's been a pretty clear pattern.

Mr. Falllling has been calling it along the entire way. And anyone who followed the advice of the bullish posters on this sub forum (the majority) have lost a lot of money this year. Sure, there's got to be some elite (lucky) trader out there who timed the false rallies perfectly and made a little, but they're few and far between.

Take a look at the 6 month chart volume. It is much higher in the latter months. There is much indecision at these price levels and volatility is increasing. It's starting to look like the water is coming to a boil. If the price is kept down, it will blow the lid right off the kettle.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
xDan

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:50:08 PM

Now I'm convinced you are falllling too. Cheesy You are having so much fun.

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
FallllingIsWatchingY

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:50:37 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 06:02:07 PM by FallllingIsWatchingY

Falllling was NOT right. How do people think he was right? Why on earth would anybody apologize to him? He just always said that the price would go down. Of course the price will go down at some point, so then he would just say that he was right. If the price went up, he would call it a "dead cat bounce" and then claim that he was right when the price went down again. Bitcoin ALWAYS goes up and down... Furthermore he gave absolutely no basis for his predictions, so he was essentially just randomly guessing. If someone is just guessing and you call them an idiot, you don't owe them an apology if their prediction comes true (which it didn't). This guy was a complete idiot and nobody should apologize to him.

Hello, since i am not interested in sharing more info with this new account, so i will then just copy some info that I or Falllling gave out at long time ago, see it yourself if all these reasons are right all the time and being proved more and more correct especially in recent days:

why bitcoin is going to nowhere but down?

goxed,no one with a college degree will invest any serious sums into bitcoin after MTGOX fiasco, The market is currently only a playground for gamblers and fanatics
51% pool (easy came easy gone easy return)
crackers and governments and shit having 1200k coins(mtgox 200k, Ross Ulbricht 140k, crackers: 850k)
no new money
governments warning and banning
many scam IPOs including Ethereum and others
everyone is selling / spending
Dell / Expedia / Newegg / House dealer / etc are selling in real time
Winklevoss ETF will actually be shot down
GABI is already priced in but shorting on bitcoin or failed to raise fund ($200 million is just fake)
Dubai exchange won't create any thing new
more PayPal or whatever businesses "accept" bitcoin (immediately dump it on exchanges via market sells), the more it will crash.
etc..

and to those still saying bitcoin always go down or up, come on, where is the "UP" are you talking about? the current price $362 is an up to you after all this year? bitcoin started it's all the way drop down from long time ago, it was and it is and it will only drop lower and lower along with some fake/short/weaker dead cat bounces, stop lying to yourself. YES, we haven't hit the all time low ($0.001) yet, the price at 2011 is still much lower than today's but have you ever think about that we are going back to it right the way? sooner or later we will face the $0.001 again and break it..

Why they always ban good people and not the criminals?

ask blitz, today, permabulls and bulltrolls are making bitcoin more and more likely to be a ponzi scheme by promising fake dreams at bitcoin forum, guess who is helping them?

.. Even if it did go to $1, I wouldn't consider him to have been "right", because his position isn't based on anything other than emotion..

There are better bears to listen to.

yes, i know you won't
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:16:39 PM

I can be 100% right as well. Here's how:

I open two accounts. One account I scream price will fall, the other account I shout the price will rise. I then abandoned the account I was wrong in and keep the winner and collect my ill earned praise.

A very very old confidence trick that one.
Surprised so many got sucked in.

abercrombie
Legendary

Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:02:47 PM

Yes, as we're about to celebrate Thanksgiving, maybe you throw a toast or at the very least, a thought and prayer his way.  Grin
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:20:24 AM

Yes, as we're about to celebrate Thanksgiving, maybe you throw a toast or at the very least, a thought and prayer his way.  Grin
Does buying a turkey count?

smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:24:40 AM

a yeah? Not the first time i hear people are removed for having not the right opinion (bitcoin to the moon and no other option).  Maybe btctalk is just one big brainwash attempt.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:58:19 AM

Wilhelm
Legendary

Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:33:21 AM

a yeah? Not the first time i hear people are removed for having not the right opinion (bitcoin to the moon and no other option).  Maybe btctalk is just one big brainwash attempt.

Ever try selling Mercedes on a Porsche forum?

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
riiiiising (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:13:49 PM

Now I'm convinced you are falllling too. Cheesy You are having so much fun.

Check my posting history, I was just another foolish bulltard. But at least I'm cognizant enough to recognize when the game is over, and falllling was right.. should have listened to him at $680.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: