Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a large-ish loan.  (Read 3475 times)
David_Benz (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 07:57:03 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2012, 08:34:29 AM by David_Benz

At 10% interest or less.

No trickery, no crazy math, just a simple loan.  Simple terms.  I pay you back as fast as I can.

I have a GPUMax account, so I get pretty good coin daily.  I make more then anyone else you loan to that does not have GPUMax.  I can pay you back faster.  Not a LOT faster, but faster.

Please check my sig, check my threads, research me, ask any question you want and let me know if you can help me.

I get damn good prices on power and am looking to expand big before the gold rush ends.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

I am the Bitcoinica Hacker.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 07:59:00 AM

At 10% interest or less.

No trickery, no crazy math, just a simple loan.  Simple terms.  I pay you back as fast as I can.

I have a GPUMax account, so I get pretty good coin daily.

Please check my sig, check my threads, research me, ask any question you want and let me know if you can help me.

I get damn good prices on power and am looking to expand big before the gold rush ends.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

No offense, but everything about your image screams "confidence scam".

Why do you label yourself as a trusted member?

David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 07:59:44 AM

What do you suggest I put?  And why do you troll me around the forums?  Disrespecting me.  You have no idea who I am.

and wtf is a confidence scam?  That is a new one to me.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 08:04:22 AM

What do you suggest I put?

Huh

And why do you troll me around the forums?

I don't troll you around the forums. I watch you and many others who exhibit behavioral patterns similar to previous scammers.

For example, a brand new member jumping straight to VIP donator status for example should be looked into imo, as should people who are overly promotional of the safety of trading with them, as should people who insist on doing business without breaking anonymity.

Not that you fit the above description, but this thread caught my attention because it creates risk. It's not me, it's you.

David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 08:11:31 AM

Right.  And the 23 positive transactions (plus two in the works) I have made on this site, with zero negative, makes me a scammer.

Right... I see.

Why don't you ask PatrickHarnett if I am a scammer.  Or anyone in my sig.

Why don't you ask the 10+ people I have met in person, had at MY HOUSE from this forum if I am a scammer.

I have loans out too for people in lesser situations then me.  I have risk in the BTC community too.  Over 3000 dollars.

In any event, you don't like me for some reason, and that is fine.  I could care less who you are, who you think you are blah blah blah.  But I do not like people who disrespect me for no reason.  I have never had ANY interaction with you ... but you come on my threads and disrespect me, harass me.  For no reason.

If you don't like me, fine.  But keep your mouth shut, especially when I have never spoke to you in my life.  I don't know how you were raised, but the way you are acting is not acceptable where I am from.

You will be my first use of the ignore feature.

Good day to you.

P.S.  -- my time on the site should not factor who I am.  My actions should.  I bet I am a cooler person IRL then you and would get along with WAY more people on this forum then you would.  And I will get farther then you in the BTC industry.  You can trust that.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 08:21:30 AM

I see nothing to suggest this guy is a scammer.

David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 08:23:00 AM

I see nothing to suggest this guy is a scammer.

Thank you. 

That guy follows me around to threads I have been posting on lately ... disrespecting me. 

I do not understand why ... I have never said a word to him.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 08:26:08 AM

Why don't you ask PatrickHarnett if I am a scammer.
Okay. I will. Thanks for providing useful information.

Why don't you ask the 10+ people I have met in person, had at MY HOUSE from this forum if I am a scammer.
How would having people in your house qualify you as not being a scammer? Shakaru has met many forum members too, so has Bruce Wagner. Even CoinExchanger has met Charlie Shrem of BitInstant. I don't think that matters.

I have loans out too for people in lesser situations then me.  I have risk in the BTC community too.  Over 3000 dollars.
Good to know. My advice would be to lead with this next time to avoid confusion.

In any event, you don't like me for some reason, and that is fine.
Drama queen.

I could care less who you are, who you think you are blah blah blah.  But I do not like people who disrespect me for no reason
It seems you don't like people asking questions about you. This is another red flag and telltale sign of a scammer. Just saying.

I have never had ANY interaction with you ... but you come on my threads and disrespect me, harass me.  For no reason.

I think anyone who reads your loud, obnoxious, uneducated and threatening posts would have plenty of reason to be bothered by you, but that's not why I'm posting in this thread. I'm posting here because I'm unaware of your legitimacy and I'm tired of seeing people burned trusting newbies with loans. Potentially incorrect as they may be, my concerns are valid and I am a fan of due diligence. I suggest you get used to people on the internet asking questions when you're asking for money.

If you don't like me, fine.  But keep your mouth shut,
Or what? You'll beat me up in a cage over the internet? Please grow up.

P.S.  -- my time on the site should not factor who I am.  My actions should.  I bet I am a cooler person IRL then you and would get along with WAY more people on this forum then you would.  And I will get farther then you in the BTC industry.  You can trust that.

For posterity.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 08:30:15 AM

Now I understand. You posted about Kronos which is his project  Smiley

David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 08:32:31 AM

Now I understand. You posted about Kronos which is his project  Smiley

LOL NOW I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OMG so funny!!!!!!  I had no idea that idiot was behind Kronos.  Makes sense now.

Funny how one of the biggest scammers (or should I say scimmers) in bitcoin is trying to peg ME a scammer.  Some small time miner just trying to expand.

Pathetic.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 09:10:10 AM

Now I understand. You posted about Kronos which is his project  Smiley

I don't think you could consider Kronos "my" project. I was brought on at the last minute to handle some management aspects, but that was actually after his post in that particular thread basically ignorantly bashing Bitcoin services "because bitcoin".

The reason he raised red flags consistent with being a scammer is because of his childish and abusive language in a previous thread (to which he has since deleted). His response to me questioning him was "Before you say things you should think about the person on the other end and how long you'd last in a cage fight with them" or something extremely immature to that extent. From that moment I've been waiting for the "David_Benz scammed me" thread. There is nothing much to comment on at the moment, just that I notice patterns and this thread matched it.

What David_Benz should understand (since he's going to be a professional bitcoiner!11) is that anyone asking for a large loan is going to attract attention and shouldn't be so defensive when questioned. In fact, scammers are the only ones who get irate about questions being asked.

Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 09:31:01 AM

How big is a large-ish scam ahmmm loan? Wink

David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 10:15:32 AM

How big is a large-ish scam ahmmm loan? Wink

1000 range.

senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:48:03 PM

thanks for your request in the other thread, I dont provide large amounts, my other lender friends can accommodate your request

thank you
David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 05:24:44 PM

thanks for your request in the other thread, I dont provide large amounts, my other lender friends can accommodate your request

thank you

Thank you sir, much appreciated. Smiley

I have a gentlemen that I am working with now for a large loan.  Working on getting the info he needs from me.

You guys are all so great, I love this community.  Even you Mattress N. Wrong  Kiss

bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 07:53:40 PM

...Even you Mattress N. Wrong  Kiss

Nice Wink

I have done successful business with David_Benz and at no point have I had any reason to think he was a scammer.
I am also currently looking to do MORE business with him....if that helps.

Matthew, as you would suggest to me (or have suggested to me in the past), perhaps you are jumping the gun a bit here ?

Anyway, D_B, good luck in finding your loan. I am sure you shouldn't have any problems considering your track record.
bitlane.

David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 07:55:49 PM

...Even you Mattress N. Wrong  Kiss

Nice Wink

I have done successful business with David_Benz and at no point have I had any reason to think he was a scammer.

Matthew, as you would suggest to me (or have suggested in the past), perhaps you are jumping the gun a bit here ?

Anyway, D_B, good luck in finding your loan. I am sure you shouldn't have any problems considering your track record.
bitlane.

Thanks brother!  I have had great success already form this thread and members of the forum.

Matthew doesn't like me because I blast his Kronos project.  Because Bitcoinica and Kronos are scammers Smiley

They are the FED of the BTC world.  The FED is killing the US economy while they get rich and Bitcoinica\Kronos group is\was doing the same thing.  Getting rich and murdering our beloved BTC value.

bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 08:04:41 PM

Matthew doesn't like me because.......

Matthew is a good guy, as are you.
Sometimes 'forum personalities' can't help but collide....such is life in a world where TONE and SARCASM (if any) are difficult to get across at times, using text only.

David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 08:07:08 PM

True, and I bet if we met in the real world, things would be fine.  I just don't take a liking to being disrespected Smiley  I believe everyone should respect each other until one gives reason not to.

I don't believe me NOT liking the product he is working on, is a reason to disrespect me.  Maybe not like me and not want to do business with me, but not disrespect me.

I may not like the shirt and shoes you are wearing, but that does not mean I am going to disrespect you.

Ya know?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 08:31:41 PM

True, and I bet if we met in the real world, things would be fine.  I just don't take a liking to being disrespected Smiley  I believe everyone should respect each other until one gives reason not to.
My reason for asking questions about your intent (which are valid) is that you met a very loose profile. My inquiry alone should not be misconstrued as "disrespect" and should have simple been met with some valid proof. This is not too much to ask and is quite common on these forums overrun with scammers.

I don't believe me NOT liking the product he is working on, is a reason to disrespect me.  Maybe not like me and not want to do business with me, but not disrespect me.
This fairytale that I have an issue with you because you are not a fan of Kronos is nothing more than that-- a fairytale. I do not appreciate the ignorance in some of your posts, nor the seemingly amatuerish way you try desperately to connect this forum to the 'real world' with physical threats of violence and constant reminders to everyone that "If this was offline...". It reminds me of goons on IRC whom when I was a kid would say "Give me your address because I'm gonna kill you for saying those hurtful words to me!". Let it go on the record though that I don't understand why Kronos, Bitcoinica, or DeepBit are "bad" for Bitcoin and I think people who say otherwise with no proof, all in caps, are ignorant. Nothing personal.

I may not like the shirt and shoes you are wearing, but that does not mean I am going to disrespect you.

You are in desperate need of some thicker skin. I'm not your enemy.

That said, after looking into things deeper (as you've forced me to by not answering questions), I've come to the conclusion you're not a scammer, just slightly unorthodox in your manner of speech and activities on the forum. Hey, me too!

Peace

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: