Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading strategy?  (Read 304622 times)
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:33:51 AM

Strategy, buy when the price drops and sells when the price rises, do not be too push to sell when the price drops, you must be diligent to be patient until the price goes up and when it sells
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:39:46 PM

My strategy in gambling is easy when i have a group in social media or in telegram where we can manage to do buy and sell in exact time altcoins , bitcoin even in short period of time better to be sure than to say sorry at the end it is hard to become solo trader and you don't have any partner to lean on.
I do have a simple doubt,how can selling the coins with your entire group of peers benefit you individually and do you think that it makes any difference in the price of the coin,if so the volume should be really low and the volume you are trading should be really high ,for me the only strategy i got is to trade between different exchanges and reap the profits and look for short term investments,just follow up the chart and buy when there is a correction.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:20:39 PM

My strategy in gambling is easy when i have a group in social media or in telegram where we can manage to do buy and sell in exact time altcoins , bitcoin even in short period of time better to be sure than to say sorry at the end it is hard to become solo trader and you don't have any partner to lean on.
I do have a simple doubt,how can selling the coins with your entire group of peers benefit you individually and do you think that it makes any difference in the price of the coin,if so the volume should be really low and the volume you are trading should be really high ,for me the only strategy i got is to trade between different exchanges and reap the profits and look for short term investments,just follow up the chart and buy when there is a correction.
Making profit with arbitrage process is not much profitable. And buying when there is coreection is vulnerable for everyone. Buy when it dumps and it's stable so volatality it much lesser to occur.
RENATA612

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:31:05 PM

Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

If it's like this you should not play fast, better long term course to be safe while watching the chart if there is a macd it will be more easy to read what the market will be like in the next few hours.
It is my advice may be useful
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:38:36 PM

Strategy, buy when the price drops and sells when the price rises, do not be too push to sell when the price drops, you must be diligent to be patient until the price goes up and when it sells
It's the basic mind set of a trader but it's typically not a strategy. In my stategy, I took only percentage of my trading funds when price drops so that I can still buy more if it drops again. Then, I only target small difference in price to prevent making loss.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:50:44 PM

FOMO and YOLO are my trading strategies.. But in all seriousness, Longholding is the key to true profits  Grin
I don't think so. Short term holding is also proftiable if you know how to make a good exit point. If you know scalping, this is quite safer and more profitale than long term since it can be done im just a minute.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:17:20 PM

Making profit with arbitrage process is not much profitable. And buying when there is coreection is vulnerable for everyone. Buy when it dumps and it's stable so volatality it much lesser to occur.
The reason for that is i am not looking for a big profit rather i do not want to loose my investment,so it is a simple theory and i am making a good amount of money doing arbitrage when the market was having a bull run because the risk is less and it turns badly if there is a delay in transactions and the fact remains i really do not know what is a good price for all the alts and you really cannot calculate the charts with really less data for all the new coins,so the risks involved are higher and i would not dare to take those risks.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:32:17 PM

Buy low sell high doesn't work anymore because i can't fucking buy low, the price is climbing constantly  Angry
The price is still low even we have reached $2,500 , some people predicted it will go to $10,000.
Before then you cannot completely afford to buy in that pedicted price .
Think about it and start decide whether should buy it now? Or later when the price on the highest!

Now there is a great chance to buy bitcoin. The price has gone down a little and so many now buy bitcoin for long-term investment. I will also buy coins now to sell them in a few years
Just be ready about every corrections made by the market.
Some people might would get panic and start to sell everything they have , you have to ignore about this and wait a little longer.
Future of bitcoin is indeed still unclear but the growth clear enough to see the price will keep increasing year by year.
BluePoppy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:38:21 PM

I like to trade breakouts. they are easy to spot, have high risk/reward ratios and the profit is fast as well. It is hit and miss sometimes and often it is hard to find the perfect stop loss. Breakouts are extremely rewarding in cryptocurrency in my opinion because there is a lot of volatility.
JellyO

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:57:52 PM

I use trailing stop loss to make sure I dont get surprised by a sudden reverse in price movement and keep my profits. You should put your stop loss at major price levels where there is a lot of trading volume and large price reversal. its the best way to spot where there is a lot of support/resistance.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

Buy low sell high doesn't work anymore because i can't fucking buy low, the price is climbing constantly  Angry
The price is still low even we have reached $2,500 , some people predicted it will go to $10,000.
Before then you cannot completely afford to buy in that pedicted price .
Think about it and start decide whether should buy it now? Or later when the price on the highest!

Now there is a great chance to buy bitcoin. The price has gone down a little and so many now buy bitcoin for long-term investment. I will also buy coins now to sell them in a few years
Just be ready about every corrections made by the market.
Some people might would get panic and start to sell everything they have , you have to ignore about this and wait a little longer.
Future of bitcoin is indeed still unclear but the growth clear enough to see the price will keep increasing year by year.

Indeed. Its a bit hard now to decide if you compare the prices from a couple of months back but we might be missing a very good opportunity because there seems to be no slowing down now for btc. The price is steady as of the moment but it's pretty expensive by the previous month's standards.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
sebr1ng

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:19:08 PM

Anyone has any good margin trading tips? Can the charts be helpful at all?
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:20:23 PM

buy LOW and HODL it for a year.  Cheesy

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Creativity

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:21:14 PM

1. Buy Low
2. Wait
3. Sell High
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:54:21 PM

1. Buy Low
2. Wait
3. Sell High

That is the basic strategy of those users who are new intrading method, and those users always do panic selling . But i think the real investors are do planning first search for the coin that has possibility to increase its value and they are setting how much value they sell their hold coin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 01:00:16 PM

1. Buy Low
2. Wait
3. Sell High

I would like to add something in this one,

Never buy or sell as a whole. If you are buying in market falling conditions and selling when it is going upwards then your 100% capital should be divided like,

1. Buy Low - 20% - 20% - 40%
2. Wait - Hold 100%
3. Sell High - 40% - 20% - 20%

This strategy will take the advantage of the price averaging technique and render high profits.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:11:11 PM

1. Buy Low
2. Wait
3. Sell High

Never buy or sell as a whole. If you are buying in market falling conditions and selling when it is going upwards then your 100% capital should be divided like,

2. Wait - Hold 100%

This strategy will take the advantage of the price averaging technique and render high profits.

Perfectly replied that should be the way of buying and selling so you can be averaging it properly in each condition. and take full profit. I am also doing the same way of trading and even recommending my friends to do the same way.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:17:23 PM

1. Buy Low
2. Wait
3. Sell High

Thats my strategy also. But I suggest first you make a alot of research so you can know if the coin have potential to increase or not. And and after that buy if they have potential to increase and then wait until the price will increase before you sell it and for aure you will earn profit after that. There are many strategy in trading but thats I know only. Make a research so yiu can know the others startegy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:42:25 PM

1. Buy Low
2. Wait
3. Sell High

Thats my strategy also. But I suggest first you make a alot of research so you can know if the coin have potential to increase or not. And and after that buy if they have potential to increase and then wait until the price will increase before you sell it and for aure you will earn profit after that. There are many strategy in trading but thats I know only. Make a research so yiu can know the others startegy.
Well all i can say is research and educating ourself are the best way in trading because we know now how trading move towards. Anyways we all know that the most strategy of all is only buy low sell high and it's true. We jist need patience of it on wherr would can sell it high
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 03:16:54 AM

1. Buy Low
2. Wait
3. Sell High

2. Wait - Hold 100%

Perfectly replied that should be the way of buying and selling so you can be averaging it properly in each condition. and take full profit. I am also doing the same way of trading and even recommending my friends to do the same way.

This is something that worked for me most of the times. This not only applies to trading but for the investing. I am not sure how many international web wallets has that feature but Unocoin has a feature called SIP (systematic investment plan) where a person can deposit fiat and the system will buy the particular amount of bitcoins every day/week/month so that it will be able to take the advantage of the price volatility.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: