Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading strategy?  (Read 304620 times)
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:02:41 AM

The main strategy for trading is to study the background and charts the item you are going to buy. Then you have to be patient on buying and selling stocks. Because there are just 2 things how the stocks goes just like in stock market. It goes up and it goes down. For me, it is easier to earn stocks here than stock market because every trade we make makes a big difference and you can feel that you are earning.
Yea thats right because you need something to know in the coins background informations that helps a coin development of price .My stratedgy is to hold the top market coins i dont buy some shitcoins out there because its like gambling hoping to have a luck and the crypto to pump.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:43:08 AM

If this for trading then:
Getting in or starting to buy at certain drop,
And
Selling it at certain percentage.

For investment: get in good specs coin and HODL.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:18:46 AM

I do used to buy coins when the price is fell back ward and there is a serious dumb. The coins must have fell back world to said 30% and sell when it is in positive of 10%. I have never make a serious loses but make a reasonable profit. I have decided to follow this ageing principle of buying low and sell high.
Buying after 30% dump and booking profits with 10% seems a working strategy as we do see dead cat's jump is most commonly happening pattern with all types of dump. But the big question is how often you will be getting entry point with such a strange trading strategy. I am afraid you might get entry points monthly once of twice as 30% dumps are not happening everyday.

Still this might be categorized as a working strategy as the success ratio must be higher with this strategy. Rare opportunities must be ignored for this reasons.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:25:13 AM

I just use the basic trading strategy, buy cheaply then hold for a while and will sell back when the price of coins rose at a higher price, of course this is done for purpose to get the profit as expected,
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:39:38 AM

I never hold long time bitcoin or altcoins i do only short trade, ido it everyday because i saw my profit everyday than to hold it for a long time i trade much more on altcoins. So i do it for my own strategy to do a short trade is a good one than to long trade.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:38:38 AM

I never hold long time bitcoin or altcoins i do only short trade, ido it everyday because i saw my profit everyday than to hold it for a long time i trade much more on altcoins. So i do it for my own strategy to do a short trade is a good one than to long trade.
Well, everyone has different strategy in making money in trading but what matters is in the end we will make money.
Me, I split my investment into short term and long term but sometimes it's not good to trade when the market is bloody, you know what I mean.
Just like what happen now, buying and selling is not attractive for traders since downtrend is more dominant.

dragonsfire1981

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:05:29 PM

I'm doing it the old fashioned way- using technical indicators and learning price action. I demo and live traded a few years ago with Metatrader4 and with Binary options, now am looking to apply it to Crypto. The old methods work on some pairs but not on some altcoins - which are way more unpredictable and subject to pump/dump spikes.

Currently demo trading with whaleclub and my winrate is at 70%. Not prepared to go live till I have a decent risk/reward strategy though...
Apollo777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:06:46 PM

Warren Buffet style, buy the dips, sell the rips. Be Patient. No Fomo.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:17:04 PM

Warren Buffet style, buy the dips, sell the rips. Be Patient. No Fomo.

When we speak about Warren, I saw this picture couple days ago and i cant stop thinking about it. If he is right you shouldn`t buy and sell, you need bots for that, you just need to invest in all that, and make money while you are sleeping. Be patient or sleep and when you wake up just check your wallet? I will try to save money for the first time in my life for some investment, more I`m thinking about Warren Buffet words more I`m sure in fact that if I need to find a way to earn while I sleep or I will be condemned to work whole my life for some cheap money, and I will never have enough. I think this works for most of the people from lower classes, we killing ourselves on stupid works to be paid 200$ monthly, someone spend that money for breakfast. Buy bots and do nothing if you have enough money for trading.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:15:17 PM

My trading strategy is very simple.I search for new altcoins,mine them and waiting for a high price to make profit.

Theres a flaw though.

Once you find a new alt coin, how do you know its worth mining? most usually are pump and dump scenario lol.

and those pumps happend random times..

just like currency trading you can make money when its up and you make just as well when its down,the key is patience,retracing your positions
That is very good indeed, and you must also know what people want on this time, so what they want to trade or buy.
The best thing is that you have to begin low and that you later will make some profit and not in the beginning.

Predicting what is causing for the price movements is very difficult job. If that is true then we would have seen many successful traders to today however that is not completely true.
Yeah it is really difficult to predict if the value of the coin or the token that you hold will rise up or go down. By observing always the value it will helps to you to make a decision wise whether you will trade or not.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:37:29 AM

My trading strategy is very simple.I search for new altcoins,mine them and waiting for a high price to make profit.

Theres a flaw though.

Once you find a new alt coin, how do you know its worth mining? most usually are pump and dump scenario lol.

and those pumps happend random times..

just like currency trading you can make money when its up and you make just as well when its down,the key is patience,retracing your positions
That is very good indeed, and you must also know what people want on this time, so what they want to trade or buy.
The best thing is that you have to begin low and that you later will make some profit and not in the beginning.

Predicting what is causing for the price movements is very difficult job. If that is true then we would have seen many successful traders to today however that is not completely true.
Yeah it is really difficult to predict if the value of the coin or the token that you hold will rise up or go down. By observing always the value it will helps to you to make a decision wise whether you will trade or not.
There are many professionals and experts that can predict if the token that they hold willl rise up or go down. It is really amazing because they can predict and they can have a good profit. Experience is the no.1 way for us to become a good trader.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:31:55 AM

I do used to buy coins when the price is fell back ward and there is a serious dumb. The coins must have fell back world to said 30% and sell when it is in positive of 10%. I have never make a serious loses but make a reasonable profit. I have decided to follow this ageing principle of buying low and sell high.
I also to that. I buy coins when the price is low and I sell it when the price is high. This is the simplest way to to earn money. Having also a knowledge to all of the coins is really important. It can help you to make a wise decision.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:30:27 AM

I used to apply the same strategy but then I made a huge loss by the way. I bought sonm tokens continuously while it's dumping from 3.5k satoshi to 2k satoshi. Can you imagine that?

It's not right every time.
and that moment a good knowledge also an analysis skills required to make sure you didn't make a bad call to predict the price on buy high sell low correctly. not sell it on low or buy it on high, that's what most people did . they are too early get panic and choose to cut loss in the wrong time.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:21:19 AM

Buy and sell. I mean buy if the price is low and then sell if the price is increasing. I think that was the best strategy among others.
But it is really need a great skills to make sure you cannot be blamed by your price  prediction.
You need to take a lot of fucos,update,news,etc.
Anyway just believe in your self.because trading can really require a  brave personality.because it is just like gambling .you have to gamble in it to make some profit.i think that was tradings all about .its just a kind of gambling..
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:54:24 PM

Buy and sell. I mean buy if the price is low and then sell if the price is increasing. I think that was the best strategy among others.
But it is really need a great skills to make sure you cannot be blamed by your price  prediction.
You need to take a lot of fucos,update,news,etc.
Anyway just believe in your self.because trading can really require a  brave personality.because it is just like gambling .you have to gamble in it to make some profit.i think that was tradings all about .its just a kind of gambling..
I think in this respect everyone has the same strategy to buy bitcoin in a low price and then to sell it when its price increase. but I think some people have short term investment strategy while other have long term investment strategy, to me my personal strategy is long term investment, because in long term investment we have little risk of losing money while in short term investment the chance of losing money is always high.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:27:17 PM

Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

I just trade for a simple rules in trading which is buy at low then sell at high price. These things up to now was being used by all the
traders in all exchanges platform. Then once I receive my profit I will store at once in my bitcoin addy.
SomethingMAD

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:49:09 PM

don't trade for a year!
I feel this statement is too extreme, you may be too panic with the current situation. 2 months I think all will be back to normal. Some people are waiting BTC down, 1 week ahead and take the lowest price. After August we look forward to the highest BTC prices.
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:17:53 AM

HOLDing seems to tbe the best strategy lately.
Every shit coin is getting pumped one day or another if you hold long.
ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 04:49:03 PM

Yes, Holding or Hodling is the best way to go if you don't have much time to spend in trading or flipping coins on a daily basis. Sometimes its best to NOT to do anything but to wait patiently.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:56:01 PM

Yes, Holding or Hodling is the best way to go if you don't have much time to spend in trading or flipping coins on a daily basis. Sometimes its best to NOT to do anything but to wait patiently.
Yes , Just be sure that the coins that you invested in not a kind of coin tgat have no volume this will be cautions in the traders who always both anything on them in the Trading exchange .I do bought some good coins then leaving until now its already 3 months and still coubting i more than earn if i will sell x10.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: