Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading strategy?  (Read 304622 times)
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:36:55 PM

Basically the trading strategy is to buy cheap and sell it when the price rises / expensive. And the trading strategy I always use today is to buy in three stages: first order buy 20%, second 30%, and third 50% (100% capital). all this I do to avoid big losses. And most importantly in choosing a coin, whether the developer is active, registered in coinmarketcap, and see the total supply (to consider a suitable price to buy)
Even you can be sure an opportunity can help you get a handsome profits, I advise you should keep your money for a backup fund, 10% total your capital still enough. Because sometimes, the market will not happen like your prediction, that is the time you can use backup fund for beginning again.
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:43:12 PM

Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

My strategy is knowledge and communication with people who are versed in this matter!
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:45:52 PM

Always watch the price of the coin, seek profit and always see the coin's development.

Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:47:17 PM

just get as much crypto you can get for nearly free and hope for rising!

RickyClarke

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:50:37 PM

Simple thing n simple strategy to all wait for down then buy and if go high then sell, but I don't think so its a old fashion I got more n more strategy to another way to got rich In some time ...waiting for my tomorrow post...bye bye
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:55:34 PM

No strategy at all. I just buy low and sell high, and sometimes I sell at panic and then cry.  Grin
Not sure if you are joking but it easier said than done when you say "buy low and sell high". But when the bar is hitting the below the price when you bought your coin, panic starts to eat you and finger to press the Sell button is ready. Read books of known traders, if there's a seminar on trading try to save up and attend those seminars, you also need to invest to broaden your knowledge. Lastly, don't be afraid to commit mistake, it happens to everyone, but make sure that you learn from them and not to commit the same mistake again.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:12:21 PM

don't trade for a year!
My business strategy is to invest long-term into bitcoin until 2020. I want to keep bitcoin until then. As the country develops more and more, the value of money will be different each time. If you store gold, you are afraid of losses, but bitcoin reserves are not afraid.
- Well, I see many people have the same choice as you, they concentrate a large part of their capital into Bitcoin because they believe Bitcoin is a safe choice and can bring long-term profits in the future, they do not choose the altcoin or any other investment because they do not have much time and fear of risk. My trading strategy is I also use 50% of my capital invested in bitcoin, this is a super-profitable investment, I will not ignore it, then 30% of my capital is used to invest in altcoin and hold in the short term, the remaining capital I used to surf and accumulate experience in the altcoin market, and I feel this is a pretty good strategy for any trader

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
raliyat

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:18:09 PM

Simple method about trading I use to do is prepare the chart for tracking it very carefully and when ever get the chance to book the profit I never hesitate to it immediately this is my strategy in trading.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:33:26 PM

remain the same: buy down sell up

Yeah nothing else more to do in order to get profit on trading. I just go to buy a low price and wait to high selling price.
That is the most common strategy for traders, well how about no buy but lots of profit? We may wanted to consider joining ICOs, and make sure that they are forked to a more relevant coin like Ethereum and after the ICO you can just sell it in the exchanger and have a lot of profit, trust me it is very effective.
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:20:27 PM

Yeah nothing else more to do in order to get profit on trading. I just go to buy a low price and wait to high selling price.
That is the most common strategy for traders, well how about no buy but lots of profit? We may wanted to consider joining ICOs, and make sure that they are forked to a more relevant coin like Ethereum and after the ICO you can just sell it in the exchanger and have a lot of profit, trust me it is very effective.
Do you know there are a lot of ICO tokens dump below the ICO price? You can't guarantee the profitable in any ICO projects. Of course, you can choose to hold this token until the price of this token increases, but nothing guaratees for you.
berluscoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:47:59 PM

Do you know there are a lot of ICO tokens dump below the ICO price? You can't guarantee the profitable in any ICO projects. Of course, you can choose to hold this token until the price of this token increases, but nothing guaratees for you.

Sorry about the OT, I was just looking for more info about the ICO and I can't help but asking everywhere Cheesy
Is it normal that the price drops below the ICO price before you get the chance to sell the coin? I mean, is it normal or there are just a few exceptions?

PS: I also want to add my opinion. Buy low and sell high seems to be the most popular strategy, the problem is to know where highs and lows are Smiley
cika.salami

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:02:28 PM

Buy bitcoin in low price and sell it in high price, in trading we need to control our emotion in our mind don't panic if the price falling. For me I like to wait for the price to drop and then buy, but I keep some cash to buy again if the price drops more. We need some knowledge before starting in trading to try management of our money and risk in trading.
daKotajayl@12

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:04:19 AM

Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/ZkMo9ZC.png

i'm new to this field i don't no about this anything so try to give me few suggestions about this. few members said to me buy bit coin for low price and sell in to high price. then you get more profit from that. most of the people buying and selling bit coins so in this process they earning more profits so once try to buy and sell it.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:53:11 AM

This is the basic rule of business. There must be more trending toward profits rather than loss. And for getting this state of business, one must cater the problems to ensure better output at the end. Buying low and then selling high is the only way for your success. All the traders should make their own strategies for how to cope up this scenario for such marvelousresults.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:39:58 PM

My trading strategy remains simple - buy low sell high - never sell at a loss. HODL
Everyone has different kind of strategies. There is no way that you can succeed by following the strategies of others. As far as my own trading strategy is concerned, I keep the things very much simple most of the time. At the beginning, I start with the small amount of money as investment. Then I keep on trying hard in making a good amount of profit. Soon I get the profit, I add more amount of money to my investment which in result helps me earn more amount of money.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:01:58 PM

Here is my strategy buy low and sell high thats the simple startegy that we use also. But I believe if you do that you have chances to earn big . Before buying altcoin you can make a research first because if you do that you can know if the coin have potential to increase or not.  And make a research also if you want to sell because they have possible those coin you want to sell have potential to increase more so you can make more profit.
humanbeingbit

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:24:58 PM

How can we identify that price of the coin will be increased?
We can calculate:
- how many BUY/SELL orders (in $) usually placed per day(or some period)
- how many BUY orders(in $) have been placed today
- how many SELL orders(in $) have been placed today
- AVG number of unfilled orders usually in stock per day/week/month
- how many unfilled orders placed right now.
- AVG number of large fluctuations per day
- number of large fluctuations today
- AVG fluctuation size

What other real MATHEMATICAL indicators can we use?
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:35:12 PM

My trading strategy remains simple - buy low sell high - never sell at a loss. HODL
Everyone has different kind of strategies. There is no way that you can succeed by following the strategies of others. As far as my own trading strategy is concerned, I keep the things very much simple most of the time. At the beginning, I start with the small amount of money as investment. Then I keep on trying hard in making a good amount of profit. Soon I get the profit, I add more amount of money to my investment which in result helps me earn more amount of money.

Trading strategy depends on how we can control our emotions over the pressure that we had with the current situations when we feel afraid of our holdings to fall down it's value. But I don't think its a right idea to be threatened by that situation, because if you let your fears to dominate you it will make your decisions becomes uncertain. You might sell your holding in wrong timing which sometime you lose your investments and not earning good profit because of panic. Thinking what's best for now as trader I must suggest that controlling ourselves towards emotional stress given by unpredictable fluctuations which you noticed most of the time, and more important is don't ever sell you holdings at a very low price; never mind fluctuations.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
salahfycl

Activity: 189

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:58:42 PM

i have two strategy for long term i buy good altcoin with huge price from 1-50 and sell it after profit x2 or x3 .
and Short term i buy sheap altcoin with small price like dgb and sell when the price go +10

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:42:47 PM

This is the basic rule of business. There must be more trending toward profits rather than loss. And for getting this state of business, one must cater the problems to ensure better output at the end. Buying low and then selling high is the only way for your success. All the traders should make their own strategies for how to cope up this scenario for such marvelousresults.
The whole world of becoming successful in trading revolves around this one verse “buy low, sell high” but the question is how to do it. Well, the most effective strategy is very simple and that is one of the most basic skills of all the rich traders; patience.

The only way of keeping oneself safe from any sort of loss is staying calm and much better is to invest in it during the dip. One more thing that I would like to add here is, never get afraid of loss.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: