Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E problem ... BTC-E Scam ?????  (Read 1619 times)
FerasYmCmB (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:39:36 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 06:49:45 PM by FerasYmCmB

BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:02:38 AM

my buddy had a similar problem - He wanted to cash out $3400 and they froze account. Finally after 6 weeks he got his account back so he just bought btc with the cash and moved the btc to another place to get his cash.

I moved my money out the second they froze his account. Dont trust the company and half the time have no clue what language they are using in emails etc.

Good luck man - hopefully you can get account reinstated and just move the btc elsewhere

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:54:37 PM

I tried today to withdraw my money From btc-e.com and I got this message: "Denied for your account. Contact support."  I wrote an email  to  support@btc-e.com asking whats the meaning of this as I didnt do anything bad  but no answer so far. !!!

can anyone advice me or have the same problem tell me what to do !!!!    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

my ticket number : #URG-597-35190

Contact them via this forum too by sending a PM, that might speed up your support ticket.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=33012

Good luck man, hope your issue will be fixed asap.
FerasYmCmB (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:58:51 PM

my buddy had a similar problem - He wanted to cash out $3400 and they froze account. Finally after 6 weeks he got his account back so he just bought btc with the cash and moved the btc to another place to get his cash.

I moved my money out the second they froze his account. Dont trust the company and half the time have no clue what language they are using in emails etc.

Good luck man - hopefully you can get account reinstated and just move the btc elsewhere

man it's scary ...  i realy feel bad i have a big amount inside my account and im scared that they will take the money !
and not responding me ! like other trading companies !!! Sad

i hope to get my account back ! Sad
FerasYmCmB (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:33:05 PM

I tried today to withdraw my money From btc-e.com and I got this message: "Denied for your account. Contact support."  I wrote an email  to  support@btc-e.com asking whats the meaning of this as I didnt do anything bad  but no answer so far. !!!

can anyone advice me or have the same problem tell me what to do !!!!    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

my ticket number : #URG-597-35190

Contact them via this forum too by sending a PM, that might speed up your support ticket.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=33012

Good luck man, hope your issue will be fixed asap.

i sent them a msg .. im waiting for there response ..
vigsun

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:46:39 AM

sometimes, btc-e is so worse, you're just lucky to meet it
FerasYmCmB (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:09:31 AM

sometimes, btc-e is so worse, you're just lucky to meet it

it's a realy worse feeling my bro .. i feel realy fucked up .. my future inside this account man ! it's the worst luck ever
amorphia

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:18:36 AM

i lost last summer accidently 1.5btc from those clowns... i asked them how to enable 2fa "if there is a windows based application" as i dont own an android device and the answer was in order to enable 2fa download the app from google store...... english is not my native language but somehow i can handle  communication with foreigners. btc-e sucks!!!!
W32MYDOOM

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:25:21 AM

Good luck.
1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:41:14 PM

i lost last summer accidently 1.5btc from those clowns... i asked them how to enable 2fa "if there is a windows based application" as i dont own an android device and the answer was in order to enable 2fa download the app from google store...... english is not my native language but somehow i can handle  communication with foreigners. btc-e sucks!!!!

How did you lose 1.5XBT ? Is your account hacked or what?

The guys behind BTC-E are not the kind to run away with funds. They are not going to risk their exchange for a few XBT.

But I do agree that their support service is horrible, it takes way too long to get a reply.
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:02:31 PM

The guys behind BTC-E are not the kind to run away with funds. They are not going to risk their exchange for a few XBT.

But I do agree that their support service is horrible, it takes way too long to get a reply.

when you think how there forced to operate its not really surprising. the americans are the main problem but BTC-e need to sit in the dark to protect its self and the users thanks to the americans always targeting bitcoin companies... remember how it happened with Mt.Gox mostly Americas fault or tradehill. again Americas fault... the list could go on and on.

anyway im sure BTC-e (not being American) will get back to you and sort out your funds its just going to take them a while as im pretty sure there understaffed

P.S i blame mostly America for everything wrong with Bitcoin today

amorphia

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:06:26 AM

Yeap my account hacked... but how??? never got any virus or malicious files....that happend in 4-5 minutes max. went out to buy cigars and when i return my browser wasn't responding, till i close it and restart my laptop someone trade all my coins to btc "ltc-ppc" when those coins got value, btc 1200$ ltc 27$ and ppc almost 10-12$. that guy also bypass the email confirmation, never send to my e-mail. i use 2fa for my email and a second code send to my phone, so it would be impossible to login my email. i also use virtual keyborad to type my passwords. so btc-e is not trusted for me. The sad thing about it, is that i spend some money to buy mining equipment and never got the chance ROI, that loss took me back one year to ROI. i hope this guy spend all the stolen coins to doctors, ebola cancer and etc... Tongue i'm so bad.
rayhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

be your self

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:35:02 AM

i cant believed if scam ,,ohh damn i've a litle bit money there but yeahh still money
im try for sending message tho

WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:51:15 PM

BTC-e have no interest in scamming someone out of a few thousand you guys have to see the logic here.  They have a support service which is under par vs the rest of the service is usually the problem.  The platform itself is first rate and they have the least downtime vs the other bigger trading platforms.  Ive know people having to wait 2 months to resolve issues like when a withdraw/deposit hasn't showed but i've not personally known anyone who has been scammed by BTC-e.  I see a few posts on here of people saying they have been scammed, i dont know the people so no way to judge. 
1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:52:14 PM

Yeap my account hacked... but how??? never got any virus or malicious files....that happend in 4-5 minutes max. went out to buy cigars and when i return my browser wasn't responding, till i close it and restart my laptop someone trade all my coins to btc "ltc-ppc" when those coins got value, btc 1200$ ltc 27$ and ppc almost 10-12$. that guy also bypass the email confirmation, never send to my e-mail. i use 2fa for my email and a second code send to my phone, so it would be impossible to login my email. i also use virtual keyborad to type my passwords. so btc-e is not trusted for me. The sad thing about it, is that i spend some money to buy mining equipment and never got the chance ROI, that loss took me back one year to ROI. i hope this guy spend all the stolen coins to doctors, ebola cancer and etc... Tongue i'm so bad.

It's definitely weird, whatever you do, to execute withdrawals you MUST click the confirmation link that you get in your email box.

There is absolutely no way to avoid email confirmations when you try to do a cashout.

Are you the only person who uses your phone, etc?
amorphia

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:28:41 PM

It's definitely weird, whatever you do, to execute withdrawals you MUST click the confirmation link that you get in your email box.

There is absolutely no way to avoid email confirmations when you try to do a cashout.

Are you the only person who uses your phone, etc?

yeap mate, i'm the only one and it is a simple phone dont even got camera.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: