Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [STV] SativaCoin TAKEOVER by Altcoin.Center - New official thread!  (Read 48911 times)
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 08:56:46 PM

Just bought 50 k SativaCoin. This should be 1000 sat  soon.

Great to hear! Thank you for your support Smiley

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 08:58:48 PM

Things are looking really good!

Yes they are, and we will continue to work hard everyday! Thanks for your support Smiley

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
bytezero

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:47:30 PM

Cool name,so much potential.
however without a community, it's pretty much worthless!
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 02:47:05 PM

Cool name,so much potential.
however without a community, it's pretty much worthless!

Fortunately, we have a growing community and some former holders have returned. There is certainly value in STV Smiley

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:33:39 AM

One good thing about STV is that it can hold its value for a long time until more technology gets invented and becomes cheaper.

Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 01:33:07 AM

One good thing about STV is that it can hold its value for a long time until more technology gets invented and becomes cheaper.

Lucky for us, Sativacoin has been in a steady uptrend Smiley We will continue to work hard towards becoming the most trusted and valued crypto for MJ!

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 01:49:33 AM

Merry Christmas to the Sativacoin community! We have been reaching out to MJ merchants and services with continued success. As I believer in this project I have provided the funding for getting us added on cointopay.com. A few days ago our addition was made official and completed. I am committed to this project and together we will continue to rise on coinmarketcap's list. May this holiday season be a blessing to all of you and STV!

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
kenbytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:12:03 AM

This coins needs a lot of work. Good luck Team dev.

RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:16:49 AM

OH GREAT IDEA

Why not also INDICACOIN, ICELATORCOIN, WHITEWIDOWCOIN, SKUNKCOIN, AFGANICOIN, do I have to continue???

You guys are retards, bitcoin itself is enough for the MJ market and any market, and even there was a chance there is already POT, CANN and GROW, what the hell do you waste your time like this?
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 09:24:16 PM

This coins needs a lot of work. Good luck Team dev.

Thanks for the well wishes! We will continue to do all that we can to make STV successful  Wink

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 09:38:32 PM

OH GREAT IDEA

Why not also INDICACOIN, ICELATORCOIN, WHITEWIDOWCOIN, SKUNKCOIN, AFGANICOIN, do I have to continue???

You guys are retards, bitcoin itself is enough for the MJ market and any market, and even there was a chance there is already POT, CANN and GROW, what the hell do you waste your time like this?

Though it might be a lot for you to comprehend, in the grand scheme of things competition is a good thing. In regards to the other coins you have mentioned, I have a different vision than them and time will tell how great STV will be. I aim to make STV the most trusted and valuable crypto for mj, not a pump and dump like others in the past. With only 10 million coins and a 5% pos interest, there is already value in STV.

After reaching out to so many merchants and services, it is quite evident that this project is no waste of time. The real question is why do you waste your time posting nonsense?

To everyone else:

As 2015 nears here in Chicago, I must say that I am grateful to all who have supported and continue to support this project. Together we will silence those who criticize STV, especially since they have no basis for their argument.

Happy New Year to all!  Wink

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
RD965

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:20:00 PM

OH GREAT IDEA

Though it might be a lot for you to comprehend, in the grand scheme of things competition is a good thing. In regards to the other coins you have mentioned, I have a different vision than them and time will tell how great STV will be. I aim to make STV the most trusted and valuable crypto for mj, not a pump and dump like others in the past. With only 10 million coins and a 5% pos interest, there is already value in STV.

After reaching out to so many merchants and services, it is quite evident that this project is no waste of time. The real question is why do you waste your time posting nonsense?

To everyone else:

As 2015 nears here in Chicago, I must say that I am grateful to all who have supported and continue to support this project. Together we will silence those who criticize STV, especially since they have no basis for their argument.

You havent answer anything, my arguments are obviously right, sorry for fkn your new years illusion

good luck with your crap
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:41:58 PM

erh , what exactly have you done to the coin altcoin.center?
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 01:36:05 AM

OH GREAT IDEA

To everyone else:

You havent answer anything, my arguments are obviously right, sorry for fkn your new years illusion

good luck with your crap

I did answer your questions...there is no illusion here  Cheesy

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 01:39:52 AM

erh , what exactly have you done to the coin altcoin.center?

Though I cannot speak for the altcoin.center, as a devoted member to the Sativacoin (STV) community I have gotten us added to cointopay and multiple exchanges. I am currently working on bridging the gap between the crypto and mj world by reaching out to more merchants and services. Many have already committed to accepting STV and this is where the true value lies.

Pastafarian

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
RD965

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:06:30 AM

OH GREAT IDEA

To everyone else:

good luck with your crap

"Promising" is not going to be a pump and dump and POW/POS is not innovation kid, its death assurance

Please stop having me as a hater and try to convince me on why should I buy your crap  Grin
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 09:36:25 AM

OH GREAT IDEA

To everyone else:

good luck with your crap

"Promising" is not going to be a pump and dump and POW/POS is not innovation kid, its death assurance

Please stop having me as a hater and try to convince me on why should I buy your crap  Grin

The one promise that I can make is that I will work my hardest on this project. I never made a claim that STV was the most innovative coin either, but it is a reliable and quality pos coin. With our community takeover only taking effect recently, it seems as if you haven't even given us a chance to prove ourselves. 

Btw from your recent posts it is obvious that you have a vested interest in grow so maybe you could take your negativity here and turn it into something positive on that thread  Wink

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
RD965

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:57:59 PM

OH GREAT IDEA

To everyone else:

good luck with your crap

The one promise that I can make is that I will work my hardest on this project. I never made a claim that STV was the most innovative coin either, but it is a reliable and quality pos coin. With our community takeover only taking effect recently, it seems as if you haven't even given us a chance to prove ourselves. 

Btw from your recent posts it is obvious that you have a vested interest in grow so maybe you could take your negativity here and turn it into something positive on that thread  Wink

Im on many coins mate, way before you launched
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 09:40:28 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 09:51:39 PM by Pastafarian

OH GREAT IDEA

To everyone else:

good luck with your crap

I did answer your questions...there is no illusion here  Cheesy

Please stop having me as a hater and try to convince me on why should I buy your crap  Grin

Btw from your recent posts it is obvious that you have a vested interest in grow so maybe you could take your negativity here and turn it into something positive on that thread  Wink

Im on many coins mate, way before you launched

Well you are contradicting yourself...first you say that BTC is enough and now you are invested in many coins. Fortunately, we seem to have the same vision that a world with altcoins is inevitable. I do, however, believe that only the trusted and valuable coins will survive and that is exactly what I work so hard on STV to achieve. Thanks for visiting our thread, but again if you have nothing positive or worthwhile to contribute please exit this conversation  Wink

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
RD965

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:00:07 PM

Lets see

- The fact that bitcoin is enough doesnt mean that theres not going to be competition as in every market
- You need to be competitive in a market that grows exponentially every day, and youre currently way behind
- This is not the moon so you come first and its yours, need to innovate or do something different

ps anonymous transactions maybe? Or are you not good enough to deal with stealth addresses?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: