Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [STV] SativaCoin TAKEOVER by Altcoin.Center - New official thread!  (Read 48911 times)
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:55:02 PM

Nice price rise. Someone new just got in on STV for cheap.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:56:10 PM

The PoS mining of this coin is really good at keeping the price stable or rising. It doesn't really drop in value.

It will be interesting to see if PoS is secure and works with millions of users at once.

Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:01:21 PM

How is market situation about STV please..? Smiley 

VmoV9

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:52:50 AM

I have this problem with my wallet after I open it a pop up comes up saying " Assertion Failed " I can email you a picture of what it actually all says.
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:56:10 PM

Dear PICISI sponsor,

For a limited time (one week only) PICISI is offering each PICISI sponsor a FREE article about their entity in relation to PICISI.

Please note that the story need not relate directly to crowdfunding, or cryptocurrency, the most important factor is an informative and compelling story, we will figure out how to include PICISI, Pi, and/or other essentials. 

I invite you to take advantage of the opportunity to put your entity, you, or someone else related to your entity in the spotlight. 

Contact me via PM or here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053613.msg11312978#msg11312978
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 10:08:11 PM

Dear PICISI sponsor,

For a limited time (one week only) PICISI is offering each PICISI sponsor a FREE article about their entity in relation to PICISI.

Please note that the story need not relate directly to crowdfunding, or cryptocurrency, the most important factor is an informative and compelling story, we will figure out how to include PICISI, Pi, and/or other essentials. 

I invite you to take advantage of the opportunity to put your entity, you, or someone else related to your entity in the spotlight. 

Contact me via PM or here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053613.msg11312978#msg11312978

The STV dev is part of The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force. #420jf is trying to crowd fund and needs articles.

There seems to be too many centralized crowd funding sites. We are looking at doing crowd funding where a crowd funding site could obtain a sales commission fee for the funds they reaise. We would use as many crowd funding services as possible. There's a standard 10% sales commission that we are looking at using.

Not only could crowd funding sites promote #420jf but magazines/twitters could promote the crowd sale.

http://crypto.care/investment_opportunities/the_420_alliance_joint_force/

We also have a page for anyone creating articles to promote #420jf:
https://tree.taiga.io/project/420/us/4?no-milestone=1

Could picisi work with the #420jf crowd funding as well as STV?

Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:37:34 PM

Dear PICISI sponsor,

The STV dev is part of The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force. #420jf is trying to crowd fund and needs articles.

There seems to be too many centralized crowd funding sites. We are looking at doing crowd funding where a crowd funding site could obtain a sales commission fee for the funds they reaise. We would use as many crowd funding services as possible. There's a standard 10% sales commission that we are looking at using.

Not only could crowd funding sites promote #420jf but magazines/twitters could promote the crowd sale.

The part in red initially sounds like it would be attractive, however if you are simply expecting to 'drop off and pick up' that 10% doesn't sound too appetizing after all.

Are you looking for for the site to be responsible for handling perks, doing accounting, customer service, and updates?

I think anyone that does a 10% deal is going to be looking for minimal responsibility.

What is that part you are referring to : "Could picisi work with the #420jf crowd funding as well as STV?"
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 04:46:16 AM

Dear PICISI sponsor,

The part in red initially sounds like it would be attractive, however if you are simply expecting to 'drop off and pick up' that 10% doesn't sound too appetizing after all.

Are you looking for for the site to be responsible for handling perks, doing accounting, customer service, and updates?

I think anyone that does a 10% deal is going to be looking for minimal responsibility.

What is that part you are referring to : "Could picisi work with the #420jf crowd funding as well as STV?"

I was thinking in my head if Picisi would work for the #420jf initiative just didn't know what other.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:58:07 AM

node please. my wallet can't sync

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pastafarian

Activity: 760

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 11:39:41 PM

node please. my wallet can't sync

addnode=192.99.111.227
addnode=198.50.151.86
addnode=5.196.226.54
addnode=5.196.29.188

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:58:45 AM

Anyone going to fake volume and save this coin on bittrex?

Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 03:44:28 AM

Looks like we already had enough volume on the 14th  Smiley

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:27:14 PM

Looks like we already had enough volume on the 14th  Smiley

Nice to see. STV is a good PoS coin.

dorious

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:23:41 PM

hi,
i just dowloaded the sativacoin wallet and add the nodes but my wallet still not sync.can somebody help?
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:05:26 AM

Does Sativa have a slack we can join ?
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 10:07:22 PM

Hello Sativacoin Community. Unfortunately it looks like STV has been delisted from Bittrex for the time being. I have already sent them an email because I was under the impression that we had enough volume on July 10th to not get delisted on the 17th. It was saddening to get back from my meetings in Washington D.C. and see STV delisted on bittrex. I am now just waiting on a reply and will update asap.

If anyone is not as optimistic as I am about STV's future, I am willing to buy their STV off of them at .00000025 BTC a piece. Just pm me and we can arrange a deal; either send me the STV and I will send the BTC, or we can arrange a deal through a trusted escrow.

Please urge Bittrex to reconsider their decision as well through as many means possible (support tickets, twitter, etc.)

Thanks for your continued support STV community,
Arnel

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:39:38 AM

Arnel

Get a website then try (again?) to get a crytopia listing
I save a few DOT for the cause.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:58:27 AM

My wallet is not completely syncing  Undecided Do you have a good list of working nodes?
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:40:39 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 07:00:02 PM by fartbags

What? STV definitely had enough volume. I know because I would have faked volume if it didn't already have enough.

I don't understand why bittrex can't just say... it costs this much to get listed on the exchange for a year. Then we could all raise the funds and pay the fee. Right now it costs 0.007 BTC per 2 week period to stay listed. So 0.007 * 26 = 0.182 BTC year to stay listed. Bittrex would make more money by charging a yearly rate of 0.2 BTC with all volume then being a bonus.

I have been talking poorly about bittrex lately. Maybe they delisted it because they hate me? lol jk. I think what happened was their times were a bit off making the volume a bit too early to count.

Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 12:37:59 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 04:52:44 AM by Pastafarian

What? STV definitely had enough volume. I know because I would have faked volume if it didn't already have enough.

I don't understand why bittrex can't just say... it costs this much to get listed on the exchange for a year. Then we could all raise the funds and pay the fee. Right now it costs 0.007 BTC per 2 week period to stay listed. So 0.007 * 26 = 0.182 BTC year to stay listed. Bittrex would make more money by charging a yearly rate of 0.2 BTC with all volume then being a bonus.

I have been talking poorly about bittrex lately. Maybe they delisted it because they hate me? lol jk. I think what happened was their times were a bit off making the volume a bit too early to count.

I completely agree and wish that it was that easy to stay on. I am still talking to Bittrex in hopes that there is some reconsideration. There is so much potential with STV and I continue to work on development in whatever capacity that I can.

To the community: While I await Bittrex's response, know that I am working on getting something together so that we have another option for trading as well  Smiley

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄