Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force - United we stand!  (Read 122791 times)
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 08:32:51 PM

This is my big idea.

It can be seen as an investment but also as charity to progress marijuana crypto throughout the world.

Step 1: I will make a new PoSV coin and premine 100% of it.

Step 2: I will then sell off 100% of it through some exchange. I want to try to raise about $10,000 or maybe up to $50,000.

Step 3: I will use the funds to set up a temp store in the new "marijuana district" of Vancouver BC Canda.

Step 4: I will train people to use crypto at the store and hold meetup groups where users can interact with each other in person.

Step 5: I will buy cool merch.

Step 6: I will sell the merch for cost + 20%. (everyone will shop at the store since its dirt cheap)

Step 7: I will try to make the store sustainable. Hopefully people volunteer to work at it. I will work at it for free.

Step 8: Hopefully the merch sells well and I can make a profit from it.

Step 9: I will then buy back everyones coin at a profit.

Step 10: Repeat everything again but on the same blockchain.

Step 11: Expand. More stores run by other volunteers in other cities (if the model works).

If everything works out we can have stores running in every city.

If you are serious this would be mind blowing and is brilliant idea. I'd love to fund such an adventure.  The way this should be built IS to be as expandable as possible. Almost, turn-key.  I wonder if just doing it out of Kiosk would be cheaper also instead of physical shop ? This way you can sit inside , say in a B.C Mall .  So how serious are you to do this ?

edit: do you mind if I add this to our document so people can build upon the idea ?

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:37:56 PM

This is my big idea.

It can be seen as an investment but also as charity to progress marijuana crypto throughout the world.

Step 2: I will then sell off 100% of it through some exchange. I want to try to raise about $10,000 or maybe up to $50,000.

Step 3: I will use the funds to set up a temp store in the new "marijuana district" of Vancouver BC Canda.

Step 4: I will train people to use crypto at the store and hold meetup groups where users can interact with each other in person.

Step 6: I will sell the merch for cost + 20%. (everyone will shop at the store since its dirt cheap)

Step 7: I will try to make the store sustainable. Hopefully people volunteer to work at it. I will work at it for free.

Step 11: Expand. More stores run by other volunteers in other cities (if the model works).

If Jyri lets me I will call the store "The 420 Joint Alliance".

I see everything achievable except for this part Grin

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:46:46 PM

This is my big idea.

If you are serious this would be mind blowing and is brilliant idea. I'd love to fund such an adventure.  The way this should be built IS to be as expandable as possible. Almost, turn-key.  I wonder if just doing it out of Kiosk would be cheaper also instead of physical shop ? This way you can sit inside , say in a B.C Mall .  So how serious are you to do this ?

I'm serious. I have learnt how to make a cryptocoin so everything should be easy to set up to raise the "donations" for the new fake digital stuff.

I want a store so that I can hold "meetups". I really like how Morgan Spurlock went to that meet up and there was a large group of people. The new marijuana district in Vancouver Canada is also on the party/drunk/club street. It's a really popular neighbourhood in the day time as well for shopping. I will check out how much rent is for one of the vacant places.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 09:16:21 PM

This is my big idea.

I'm serious. I have learnt how to make a cryptocoin so everything should be easy to set up to raise the "donations" for the new fake digital stuff.
I want a store so that I can hold "meetups". I really like how Morgan Spurlock went to that meet up and there was a large group of people. The new marijuana district in Vancouver Canada is also on the party/drunk/club street. It's a really popular neighbourhood in the day time as well for shopping. I will check out how much rent is for one of the vacant places.

Ok, this sounds great. I love the idea of "meetups" around it also.  See how much rent is for a vacant spot , or even Kiosk.  I'll add this to the "420 Alliance Manifesto" and release it this weekend for everyone to edit and contribute to.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 07:18:58 PM

Ok, so here is our Charter for a 420 Alliance:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C-320V9-UKu3SLuMYRAvloWsLBo1NZi5G6jQIOF8Abc/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to add to the document.  Like educational resources around MJ , and crypto in general.

This is a start to creating a foundation for all this.

blakeaholics

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 07:47:45 PM

If you are serious this would be mind blowing and is brilliant idea. I'd love to fund such an adventure.  The way this should be built IS to be as expandable as possible. Almost, turn-key.  I wonder if just doing it out of Kiosk would be cheaper also instead of physical shop ? This way you can sit inside , say in a B.C Mall .  So how serious are you to do this ?

edit: do you mind if I add this to our document so people can build upon the idea ?

I'm very familiar with the area fartbags has in mind and it's not really a place with malls/kiosks. If he was to hit up Vansterdam he'd do well to be in a store front, close to Victory square, in the main cannabis hub. Cannabis acceptance is quite widespread in BC but people still want the stores somewhat centralized and not all over the place. Those near the BCMP, CC, Vansterdam Cafe, etc, do the best. There's a shitload of dispensaries right there so it makes perfect sense.

Potentially a kiosk in Pacific Centre could survive, but you might fair better being a store within a store in somewhere like the Bulldog or the Lounge.
There's also the south end of Granville before the bridge (not actual South Granville) which is blowing up with dispensaries.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 08:23:41 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 08:34:46 PM by dopecoindude

I'm very familiar with the area fartbags has in mind and it's not really a place with malls/kiosks. If he was to hit up Vansterdam he'd do well to be in a store front, close to Victory square, in the main cannabis hub. Cannabis acceptance is quite widespread in BC but people still want the stores somewhat centralized and not all over the place. Those near the BCMP, CC, Vansterdam Cafe, etc, do the best. There's a shitload of dispensaries right there so it makes perfect sense.

Potentially a kiosk in Pacific Centre could survive, but you might fair better being a store within a store in somewhere like the Bulldog or the Lounge.
There's also the south end of Granville before the bridge (not actual South Granville) which is blowing up with dispensaries.

Good suggestions BlackBlakeaholics.  What do you think Fartbags ?

blakeaholics

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 08:32:36 PM

Blake*

Its cool though <3

Also fartbags, were you at Coinfest?
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 08:35:09 PM

Blake*

Its cool though <3

Ooops lol xD

blakeaholics

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 02:37:25 AM

Would any sort of IBTP support be beneficial for the 4AJF? We could get all the coins peering together. I don't know if I fully understand it but from what I think I get it's pretty cool.
See Sapience AIFX, they've got it going on testnet:
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:47:28 PM

Good suggestions BlackBlakeaholics.  What do you think Fartbags ?

"There's also the south end of Granville before the bridge (not actual South Granville) which is blowing up with dispensaries."
That is the area I'm proposing. I want to turn this area into "The new marijuana district". It's a pretty clean area with regular people walking by all day. It has many more benefits that will be shown later.

"BCMP, CC, Vansterdam Cafe, etc".
That is the old/current marijuana district. It's located 1 block from East Hastings a.k.a heroin/meth central. It has 90% less foot traffic passing by. This would be my second choice if I can't secure a lease on Granville St.

I have my proposal coming soon for everyone to review. Unlike other ICO scams, I intend to be different and show where all funds are going.

I don't think a kiosk would do much to gain popularity for the marijuana coins. I want to have a shop so that I can hold meetings and a conference. I will try to do things like beam in devs of coins for interviews with an audience at the shop. I want people to be able to come and hang out at the shop for free.

I believe if all the marijuana coins came together that we could build a group of coins that are bigger than bitcoin.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:19:52 AM

My apprentice has accepted a project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967364

Let me know what you think about The 420 Alliance Joint Force idea.

LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:37:39 PM

Anybody know what is going on with cannabis dark?

I cannot sync the wallet and have tried to withdraw from allcoin but it won't let me.
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:23:58 PM

I cannot sync the wallet and have tried to withdraw from allcoin but it won't let me.
It is forked, as far as I know. Takeover thread is silent Roll Eyes
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:58:16 PM

I think Jyri Hovila attempted a crazy 256 hour coding binge that sent him to the hospital. lol jk

I don't know where Jyri is but there is no way he has quit on all this stuff.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:39:33 PM

My apprentice has accepted a project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967364

Very, very exciting news! I'll be following up with you Fartbags on all this!  Wink

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:39:59 PM

I think Jyri Hovila attempted a crazy 256 hour coding binge that sent him to the hospital. lol jk

I don't know where Jyri is but there is no way he has quit on all this stuff.

He coded himself straight to DEATH LOL!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Grin

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:47:27 AM

Jyri, come back. I miss you.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:17:20 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 09:25:11 PM by BitcoinNational

bump

Great big idea, but later.  
For now smaller things but like this.  But less such a great feat of accomplishment.
baby steps right now

that said
i think The 420 Alliance Joint Force (Crypto X) idea is "Green Light GO"
just need to rethink the idea some
extend the timeline

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 01:11:43 AM

I have my proposal coming soon for everyone to review. Unlike other ICO scams, I intend to be different and show where all funds are going.

Look forward to this. I do think 2015 is the year of niche 'weed' coins.

I don't think a kiosk would do much to gain popularity for the marijuana coins. I want to have a shop so that I can hold meetings and a conference. I will try to do things like beam in devs of coins for interviews with an audience at the shop. I want people to be able to come and hang out at the shop for free.

I was just throwing this out there as maybe a more viable option but cool.  I see you want it to be more a meetup also around growing/crypto related stuff. I like .

I believe if all the marijuana coins came together that we could build a group of coins that are bigger than bitcoin.

I agree. This is why I still think this is doable. If we do a Joint effort.

on a side note: fartbags and I activity of 420 is lining up this is a sign folks!! mine will be 420 I bet on 420!  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: