Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:45:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force - United we stand!  (Read 122791 times)
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:55:28 AM

Hello 420AJF!

We at Sativacoin are excited for 4/20 and the future of all the weed coins. As a supporter of the 420AJF since the beginning, I will be devoting 10% of all raised funds from our teespring campaign to investing in the Vancouver DAO store. Please like our page on Facebook www.facebook.com/sativacoin and help us get our messages out to the masses!

Please also feel free to use and share this link for free shipping on all Official Sativacoin apparel www.teespring.com/sativacoin?pr=FR33SHIP
Discount will automatically be applied when using this link.

Pastafarian

The 420 Alliance Joint Force is still working on building it's social media presence. We can tweet it out once things have moved further along.

The current candidate to handle the social media is:
http://www.semelite.com/smo-smm-automation-services/

They're not big supporters of BTC or Marijuana coins. They do not want to do extra work to support the cause. We are looking for someone else but if no one is available then they will be used.

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:57:20 AM

DAO management systems
Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force
<EAD da Way to DAOs

https://tree.taiga.io/project/420/us/4

We are in need some of press releases. This will pay 1 BTC each if funds are successfully raised.

Talking points to get started can be seen here:
https://tree.taiga.io/project/420/us/5

Thanks to everyone who is helping. Send me a private message with your email if you want to do a press release for 1 BTC.

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:57:56 AM

A Store for the future

(Technology + Brick & Mortar = The DAO) ↔ DApp

(Marijuana Coins + Vancouver B.C. Canada = The 420 Alliance Joint Force) ↔ Marijuana Coins

The magical marijuana coins live on both sides of the system. Investing in a DApp that is without a DAO is starting to look extremely silly!

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 10:39:57 PM

Let's see more DAOs in 2015!

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:27:51 AM

Technology is at a point where it can has replace “the owner”, “the boss”, “the CEO” and “the classic big shot investor”. These people are the highest paid by far.
Crypto can create a new global “bottom” by trimming the fat, i.e. the aforementioned positions, and by paying employees with cryptocoins. Any company using the current style of business model will not be able to compete as their prices will be too high.

Great Talking Point ... let's repeat that line of thought often ... "trimming the fat" ... "more cost efficient business model".

A Store for the future

(Marijuana Coins + Vancouver B.C. Canada = The 420 Alliance Joint Force) ↔ Marijuana Coins

The magical marijuana coins live on both sides of the system. Investing in a DApp that is without a DAO is starting to look extremely silly!

Well this is one BIG project and leads the way to a BIG success in the DAO front.

Now for my silly question ....

What is DApp?
define the acronym please Smiley

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 09:12:26 AM

Technology is at a point where it can has replace “the owner”, “the boss”, “the CEO” and “the classic big shot investor”. These people are the highest paid by far.
Crypto can create a new global “bottom” by trimming the fat, i.e. the aforementioned positions, and by paying employees with cryptocoins. Any company using the current style of business model will not be able to compete as their prices will be too high.

Great Talking Point ... let's repeat that line of thought often ... "trimming the fat" ... "more cost efficient business model".

A Store for the future

Well this is one BIG project and leads the way to a BIG success in the DAO front.

Now for my silly question ....

What is DApp?
define the acronym please Smiley

A DApp is a Decentralized Application.

Bitcoin = DApp
Ethereum = DApp
Marijuana coins = DApp

Since DApps are all open source so far, there's no incentive for a supporting DAO to be corrupt. If a DAO is corrupt, a new DAO will come in and re-use the open source code. The corrupt DAO will fail.

The open source software with blockchain tech tokens is the key difference between DAO+DApp and Apple/Samsung/Microsoft stores+products. Apple can be corrupt because they have proprietary stuff. Once they gain users through their store, they can control the situation.

Users = value, The DAO trains users to use the DApp.

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 10:12:21 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 10:24:40 AM by Joint Force

Anyone investing in the next 48 hours will be supporting Jyri Hovila. Evangeli Anteros from Crypto.Care is giving the 10% sales commission to early investors and Jyri. 5%+ bonus on your investment. 5% of your investment will go to Jyri Hovila.

The investment address is coming soon. For your safety, only invest through an address with video and audio proof of myself reading the public address.
Do not get scammed! Do not invest unless you know it's my address.

Investment address will be released during the LIVE TV show. 7pm PST. Thursday April 16th.

I will read the investment address during the show to confirm that it is indeed the address for you to send BTC to.

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 06:02:09 PM

Watch LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ZwGImvtkM

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 04:40:13 AM

Great to see!  Grin

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 08:03:10 AM

Watch the full 47 minute LIVE interview. Recorded April 16th.

Courtesy of Decentral Vancouver's Salon Talks and The CRYPTOBIZMAGAZINE Studio in Vancouver B.C. Canada.

Special thanks to Salon Talk guest @alex_sterk

blakeaholics

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 04:35:48 AM

what the fuck is this 420 cann movement im watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ZwGImvtkM&feature=youtu.be&t=4m20s

that guy looks like a idiot?HuhHuhHuh

FOUR minutes AND TWENTY SECONDS  4:20....... into your video IM DUMBFOUNDED and WTF FACEPALM

edit: ""mutlisig --- well it can add a extra layer of security flaws""" -- 5:10  

I can see how multi-sig could increase security risks. If wallets where given out to 5 people in a 4-of-5 fashion you would have to trust 4-of-5 people. With this style of wallet, you only have to trust 1-of-1 person. Jesse is on TV taking responsibility. I trust him. I want to put my trust into his 1-of-1 wallet. This was probably what he was commenting on.

Quoting from different thread to make a point.

@fartbags:
So something here doesn't seem right, why are you talking about yourself all over the place in third person. I thought you were all about transparency but there seems to be something fishy about everything going on right now. Crypto.care is created by you, same with 420AJF and now I'm learning you're also behind CryptoBiz Magazine but you don't mention that. I always figured you were also the username "Joint Force", I'm going to keep assuming so.

For those not in the know, fartbags is Jesse Couch.

Now I'm not accusing you of anything, and I realize people get nervous doing something live, but something just seems wrong about this when you're asking people to trust you. As I stated before that's an incredible sum you're asking for and without really explaining what you're doing with it you were asking viewers to invest. You reiterated the investment address over and over, yet failed to explain the idea. You also seemed to imply you have the support of all the developers running the various cannabis altcoins, is that true?

I didn't think you were asking for people to invest directly to you, I figured that's the point of something like Cryptocare, or am I mistaken?

And for transparency sake, I had agreed to do graphic design for the 420AJF. I haven't done anything yet though.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 04:38:07 AM

FOUR minutes AND TWENTY SECONDS  4:20....... into your video IM DUMBFOUNDED and WTF FACEPALM

I can see how multi-sig could increase security risks. If wallets where given out to 5 people in a 4-of-5 fashion you would have to trust 4-of-5 people. With this style of wallet, you only have to trust 1-of-1 person. Jesse is on TV taking responsibility. I trust him. I want to put my trust into his 1-of-1 wallet. This was probably what he was commenting on.

@fartbags:
So something here doesn't seem right, why are you talking about yourself all over the place in third person. I thought you were all about transparency but there seems to be something fishy about everything going on right now. Crypto.care is created by you, same with 420AJF and now I'm learning you're also behind CryptoBiz Magazine but you don't mention that. I always figured you were also the username "Joint Force", I'm going to keep assuming so.

Now I'm not accusing you of anything, and I realize people get nervous doing something live, but something just seems wrong about this when you're asking people to trust you. As I stated before that's an incredible sum you're asking for and without really explaining what you're doing with it you were asking viewers to invest. You reiterated the investment address over and over, yet failed to explain the idea. You also seemed to imply you have the support of all the developers running the various cannabis altcoins, is that true?

I didn't think you were asking for people to invest directly to you, I figured that's the point of something like Cryptocare, or am I mistaken?

And for transparency sake, I had agreed to do graphic design for the 420AJF. I haven't done anything yet though.

@Blake that is true. There probably should be some clarification who all the accounts you use. It doesn't look good.  Fartbags was the creator of this idea then passed it on to JOINTForce which turns out to be fartbags ?  Also, secretcrypto ( the originator of the which mj coin is the best thread ) is also Jesse Couch how many account do you have dude! Tongue lol.

And maybe a little bit more clarification re:  cryptocare  it is a site that came out of nowhere and it was odd that your chief of sales isn't anywhere to be found ? So, clear that up also re: what involvement you have with cryptocare would be nice. Also, Jyri is totally MIA yet he is being prop'd up as someone who is 'involved' in this. Please do clear it up dude! Smiley I want to believe! Smiley

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Pastafarian

Activity: 760

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 03:11:37 AM

@fartbags:

@Blake that is true. There probably should be some clarification who all the accounts you use. It doesn't look good.  Fartbags was the creator of this idea then passed it on to JOINTForce which turns out to be fartbags ?  Also, secretcrypto ( the originator of the which mj coin is the best thread ) is also Jesse Couch how many account do you have dude! Tongue lol.

And maybe a little bit more clarification re:  cryptocare  it is a site that came out of nowhere and it was odd that your chief of sales isn't anywhere to be found ? So, clear that up also re: what involvement you have with cryptocare would be nice. Also, Jyri is totally MIA yet he is being prop'd up as someone who is 'involved' in this. Please do clear it up dude! Smiley I want to believe! Smiley

Yes, I must also agree with Blake and dopecoindude. As another individual associated publicly with your project, I hope that you will clarify the points that are being made fartbags. This project has a lot of potential but like the DAO, transparency is a must.

Pastafarian

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
blakeaholics

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 07:14:57 AM

On a lighter note, happy 4/20 everyone! (I have no idea which coins are down to work together and used that different cannabiscoin one cause I could lol)

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:12:40 PM

nice ^^  happy 420   Cool

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
iamtheava

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:47:43 PM

Dear everyone,

since I've just had confirmation of yet another idea being stolen from me, I feel compelled to reveal more details about my plan regarding a new approach to stabilize the value of the coins participating in the alliance immediately.

As I mentioned earlier in thie thread, the idea is to develop a special coin that only exists as a means to give concrete value to the coins that are accepted to have this coin based on concrete resource as their pillar stone.

The resource in question is Finnish groundwater. It is very pure, there is plenty of it, and it is very inexpensive to "mine". The value of it is still rather high and very stable indeed.

In all it's simplicity, the idea is that one Watercoin always buys one liter of pure Finnish groundwater. The coins whose value is bound to Watercoin can also be used to purchase the ground water. The ratio of values is defined in a simple algorithm that takes into account the maximum number of each coin as well as the other technical details. A company will be established that will take care of pumping, bottling and shipping the water anywhere in the world. Shipping costs will naturally be added to the price.

I would have liked to prepare a proper presentation of the plan but since it turned out there is someone already working on a water backed coin of his own, I felt compelled to put the information out right away in order not to be accused of stealing the idea from him later on.

Please spread the word of this plan and keep the discussion going!

I am also urgently looking for investors willing to partake in establishing something truly unique, building on an honest, lawful and open basis.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

That is actually brilliant to peg it to water!
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:59:09 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 04:18:21 PM by BitcoinNational

On a lighter note, happy 4/20 everyone! (I have no idea which coins are down to work together and used that different cannabiscoin one cause I could lol)

I want to believe!

@fartbags

Yes you're asking for a tidy sum.  But I am willing to grant it is perhaps a honest estimate.

My suggestion is divide and conquer.  Use crypto care to break this sucker into bite sized chunks.

Say 800BTC/2 400/2 200/2 100/2 50/2 25/2 13/2 6/2 3/2 = 1.5BTC

Get 1.5btc and a specific goal.  Define it clearly.  Show how cryptocare is useful as a management tool to achieve the goal.  Then advance to the 3btc stage, repeat and accomplish.  Move to the 6btc stage.  Etc Etc.

Use NXT or BTS or XCP assets to allocate ownership as it progresses.  The end goal is a stake in the B.C.C DAO coin which become the DAO 'franchise' asset.

*NOTE I am considering underwriting such a project with GB or BCC coins or a combination there of, this is a complicate process, but it is also a complicated project.

If that works then the project might garner support/underwriting from much more liquid coins like POT and CANN.  In fact we might consider a work up the ladder structure.  From BCC to GB to CCN to POT to CANN as the backers willing to swap a sidechain coin/asset at a fixed par value.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:31:10 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 10:00:47 AM by fartbags

@fartbags:

And maybe a little bit more clarification re:  cryptocare  it is a site that came out of nowhere and it was odd that your chief of sales isn't anywhere to be found ? So, clear that up also re: what involvement you have with cryptocare would be nice. Also, Jyri is totally MIA yet he is being prop'd up as someone who is 'involved' in this. Please do clear it up dude! Smiley I want to believe! Smiley

@blakeaholics, I'm actually not Jesse Couch. Due to my current job, I feel a need to hide my identity. On prior occasions I've asked Jesse Couch to represent himself on my behalf for this crypto world stuff. Clearly this is confusing and not transparent... but that's why I gave the project over to Jesse Couch. He is happy being transparent and open. I believe he will help raise the funds. Public figures are an important part of this idea. I will never be going public with my identity so Jesse Couch is really important to the project. You are also very important to the project since you are a public figure.

As you can see here. I (@fartbags) was typing messages on this forum promoting the show while Jesse Couch was LIVE on the show:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506320.msg11111513#msg11111513
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1004621.msg11111497#msg11111497
You can look at the time the message was posted. So that proves I'm not Jesse Couch. If you think we type and speak similar, we probably do. We speak so much together.

Jesse Couch and myself have been in contact with Jyri. We have a contact medium with him. Jyri is alive! LOL. He fully supports the idea and gave consent to be involved in the way he is. Jyri will have his exchange soon. It will be a useful tool once #420AJF is created. An exchange is the first step in creating an ATM. Jyri uses Ricochet or Tox for communication. He doesn't come on this site much any more. Send him a private message and ask for either his Ricochet or Tox.

Jesse Couch and Evangeli Anteros created http://crypto.care quite quickly as a site to promote the #420AJF idea to investors. Investors need something pretty to see. I believe Jesse asked Evangeli to wait on sales of #420AJF to bigger investors so that true marijuana coin supporters could get in first. Crypto.care is nothing special. It's just a site to connect people who want to create DAOs.

http://cryptobizmagazine.com did those nice special effects for Jesse Couch. I think doing it from their studio was a great choice. I'm not sure what kind of agreement he has with them. I believe he knows the owners of the studio and is looking at making a crypto show. This is good for #420AJF. If that show gets popular, then #420AJF has free promotion through that channel.

And... of course remember the show was LIVE. Jesse Couch has expressed to me that he was unhappy with certain parts and wishes he said certain things that he didn't. You can't change it though. It's what happened.

@blakeaholics, Jesse Couch & Evangeli Anteros are making a better video with more focus on #420AJF. It will be pre-recorded and edited. Since you are also from Vancouver, would you be interested in going to the cryptobizmagazine.com studio and being part of that video? This would give you a chance to get your points across. #420AJF is no ones idea. It's important for many people to be involved.

Jesse Couch worked really hard for the last 2 months on #420AJF to try and make it a reality. He's on a little break but will be back next week. Please contact him about being part of the pre-recorded promotional video. I think it will help to have you there and have your ideas in the video.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:51:34 AM

WeTk is a strong supporter of #420AJF as well.

blakeaholics

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 11:09:28 AM

@fartbags: You addressed me in a PM as well as publicly so I will reply publicly as I believe this is a public matter.

@blakeaholics, I'm actually not Jesse Couch. Due to my current job, I feel a need to hide my identity. On prior occasions I've asked Jesse Couch to represent himself on my behalf for this crypto world stuff. Clearly this is confusing and not transparent... but that's why I gave the project over to Jesse Couch. He is happy being transparent and open. I believe he will help raise the funds. Public figures are an important part of this idea. I will never be going public with my identity so Jesse Couch is really important to the project. You are also very important to the project since you are a public figure.
Over a year ago I met Jesse in real life at 4/20 after talking on these boards through the handle of "fartbags". How long have you two been sharing the account? This is more than confusing and, in fact, misleading.
If you are two different people sign your messages when posting. I understand the importance of transparency and am aware of my position in the project.

Is there a time you think you would be willing to reveal your information to the public? Are you at least willing to meet/talk/whatever with me?

As you can see here. I (@fartbags) was typing messages on this forum promoting the show while Jesse Couch was LIVE on the show:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506320.msg11111513#msg11111513
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1004621.msg11111497#msg11111497
You can look at the time the message was posted. So that proves I'm not Jesse Couch. If you think we type and speak similar, we probably do. We speak so much together.
Not really, that's not proof of anything. Again, I'm not accusing anyone but rather looking for the truth. Blakeaholics can talk about Blake in the third person as well as have someone submit a post for him.

Jesse Couch and myself have been in contact with Jyri. We have a contact medium with him. Jyri is alive! LOL. He fully supports the idea and gave consent to be involved in the way he is. Jyri will have his exchange soon. It will be a useful tool once #420AJF is created. An exchange is the first step in creating an ATM. Jyri uses Ricochet or Tox for communication. He doesn't come on this site much any more. Send him a private message and ask for either his Ricochet or Tox.
Ok cool, that was going to be in my follow up post. Jyri still should be on this forum, he took over a shit load of coins. Updates or whatever help keep projects active and the public interested. Evangeli should also be making an appearance on this board as it really is the main site for crypto.

Jesse Couch and Evangeli Anteros created http://crypto.care quite quickly as a site to promote the #420AJF idea to investors. Investors need something pretty to see. I believe Jesse asked Evangeli to wait on sales of #420AJF to bigger investors so that true marijuana coin supporters could get in first. Crypto.care is nothing special. It's just a site to connect people who want to create DAOs.
I'd say too quickly. Finish the site if you truly want "bigger investors". You shouldn't have launched without at least finishing editing your template.

http://cryptobizmagazine.com did those nice special effects for Jesse Couch. I think doing it from their studio was a great choice. I'm not sure what kind of agreement he has with them. I believe he knows the owners of the studio and is looking at making a crypto show. This is good for #420AJF. If that show gets popular, then #420AJF has free promotion through that channel.
What about your, as well as Jesse's, connections to the magazine? Who are these people behind the magazine? Again, clarification is needed (sounds like for yourself as well).

And... of course remember the show was LIVE. Jesse Couch has expressed to me that he was unhappy with certain parts and wishes he said certain things that he didn't. You can't change it though. It's what happened.
I'm well aware of that and even addressed that:
Now I'm not accusing you of anything, and I realize people get nervous doing something live, but something just seems wrong about this when you're asking people to trust you.

@blakeaholics, Jesse Couch & Evangeli Anteros are making a better video with more focus on #420AJF. It will be pre-recorded and edited. Since you are also from Vancouver, would you be interested in going to the cryptobizmagazine.com studio and being part of that video? This would give you a chance to get your points across. #420AJF is no ones idea. It's important for many people to be involved.

You still haven't addressed my questions, I'd rather them addressed here before we explore further points.

1) What are both yours and Jesse's connections to all the companies/sites/coins that were name dropped during the interview?
2) What kind of protection can crypto.care actually offer to investors?
3) Why start a new site when there's established sites like Blocktrust?
4) If there's crypto.care, why is Jesse asking for people to invest directly to him?
5) How many other accounts are you or Jesse managing? If more than one, who, if any, else is posting along with you?
6) What coins/devs have actually given you their blessings and support?

Jesse Couch worked really hard for the last 2 months on #420AJF to try and make it a reality. He's on a little break but will be back next week. Please contact him about being part of the pre-recorded promotional video. I think it will help to have you there and have your ideas in the video.
If all these questions are addressed publicly I will gladly be part of the video. There's too many lies and broken promises in crypto these days, I'd like to know what's actually going on.

Again I am not looking to accuse anyone of anything, nor do I mean to sound rude, but rather I wish to clear the air for myself and the public
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: