Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force - United we stand!  (Read 122768 times)
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:36:21 PM

@fartbags: You addressed me in a PM as well as publicly so I will reply publicly as I believe this is a public matter.

@blakeaholics, I'm actually not Jesse Couch. Due to my current job, I feel a need to hide my identity. On prior occasions I've asked Jesse Couch to represent himself on my behalf for this crypto world stuff. Clearly this is confusing and not transparent... but that's why I gave the project over to Jesse Couch. He is happy being transparent and open. I believe he will help raise the funds. Public figures are an important part of this idea. I will never be going public with my identity so Jesse Couch is really important to the project. You are also very important to the project since you are a public figure.
Over a year ago I met Jesse in real life at 4/20 after talking on these boards through the handle of "fartbags". How long have you two been sharing the account? This is more than confusing and, in fact, misleading.
If you are two different people sign your messages when posting. I understand the importance of transparency and am aware of my position in the project.

Is there a time you think you would be willing to reveal your information to the public? Are you at least willing to meet/talk/whatever with me?

As you can see here. I (@fartbags) was typing messages on this forum promoting the show while Jesse Couch was LIVE on the show:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506320.msg11111513#msg11111513
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1004621.msg11111497#msg11111497
You can look at the time the message was posted. So that proves I'm not Jesse Couch. If you think we type and speak similar, we probably do. We speak so much together.
Not really, that's not proof of anything. Again, I'm not accusing anyone but rather looking for the truth. Blakeaholics can talk about Blake in the third person as well as have someone submit a post for him.

Jesse Couch and myself have been in contact with Jyri. We have a contact medium with him. Jyri is alive! LOL. He fully supports the idea and gave consent to be involved in the way he is. Jyri will have his exchange soon. It will be a useful tool once #420AJF is created. An exchange is the first step in creating an ATM. Jyri uses Ricochet or Tox for communication. He doesn't come on this site much any more. Send him a private message and ask for either his Ricochet or Tox.
Ok cool, that was going to be in my follow up post. Jyri still should be on this forum, he took over a shit load of coins. Updates or whatever help keep projects active and the public interested. Evangeli should also be making an appearance on this board as it really is the main site for crypto.

Jesse Couch and Evangeli Anteros created http://crypto.care quite quickly as a site to promote the #420AJF idea to investors. Investors need something pretty to see. I believe Jesse asked Evangeli to wait on sales of #420AJF to bigger investors so that true marijuana coin supporters could get in first. Crypto.care is nothing special. It's just a site to connect people who want to create DAOs.
I'd say too quickly. Finish the site if you truly want "bigger investors". You shouldn't have launched without at least finishing editing your template.

http://cryptobizmagazine.com did those nice special effects for Jesse Couch. I think doing it from their studio was a great choice. I'm not sure what kind of agreement he has with them. I believe he knows the owners of the studio and is looking at making a crypto show. This is good for #420AJF. If that show gets popular, then #420AJF has free promotion through that channel.
What about your, as well as Jesse's, connections to the magazine? Who are these people behind the magazine? Again, clarification is needed (sounds like for yourself as well).

And... of course remember the show was LIVE. Jesse Couch has expressed to me that he was unhappy with certain parts and wishes he said certain things that he didn't. You can't change it though. It's what happened.
I'm well aware of that and even addressed that:
Now I'm not accusing you of anything, and I realize people get nervous doing something live, but something just seems wrong about this when you're asking people to trust you.

@blakeaholics, Jesse Couch & Evangeli Anteros are making a better video with more focus on #420AJF. It will be pre-recorded and edited. Since you are also from Vancouver, would you be interested in going to the cryptobizmagazine.com studio and being part of that video? This would give you a chance to get your points across. #420AJF is no ones idea. It's important for many people to be involved.

You still haven't addressed my questions, I'd rather them addressed here before we explore further points.

1) What are both yours and Jesse's connections to all the companies/sites/coins that were name dropped during the interview?
2) What kind of protection can crypto.care actually offer to investors?
3) Why start a new site when there's established sites like Blocktrust?
4) If there's crypto.care, why is Jesse asking for people to invest directly to him?
5) How many other accounts are you or Jesse managing? If more than one, who, if any, else is posting along with you?
6) What coins/devs have actually given you their blessings and support?

Jesse Couch worked really hard for the last 2 months on #420AJF to try and make it a reality. He's on a little break but will be back next week. Please contact him about being part of the pre-recorded promotional video. I think it will help to have you there and have your ideas in the video.
If all these questions are addressed publicly I will gladly be part of the video. There's too many lies and broken promises in crypto these days, I'd like to know what's actually going on.

Again I am not looking to accuse anyone of anything, nor do I mean to sound rude, but rather I wish to clear the air for myself and the public

Thanks @blakeaholics for doing this!  This is all KEY. TRANSPARENCY is very key in all this. If something were to go wrong it could actually really hurt the crypto weed eco-system and I think this is why everyone wants to cover the due diligence on things. Nobody is accusing anyone of anything just clarification Smiley

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:26:29 PM

Hi guys,

I'm in contact with Jesse all the time. We've known each other for over a decade. I've asked him to reply to your questions for clarification.

I need you guys to give it a rest on who I am though. To reduce my stress levels, I would appreciate leaving this issue alone. I will never be public. I do not want to be recognized on the street. I do not want to be famous. I do not want to talk in public forums. I like the idea of #420AJF. My role now is that of a supporter. Jesse has taken this idea further than my ideas went. Jesse created a DAO management system. The DAO is in control now. This DAO idea is the main thing I like about this. The DAO management system gives transparency to where the funds raised are spent.

I have no other accounts on this site. @SecretsOfCrypto is not me. He/She is a supporter of marijuana coins and some other cryptocoins. I'm not in strong contact with that person. We've only messaged a few times to see how each other is trying to support cryptocoins.

The questions below should be answered soon.

You still haven't addressed my questions, I'd rather them addressed here before we explore further points.

1) What are both yours and Jesse's connections to all the companies/sites/coins that were name dropped during the interview?
4) If there's crypto.care, why is Jesse asking for people to invest directly to him?
5) How many other accounts are you or Jesse managing? If more than one, who, if any, else is posting along with you?

Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 11:43:43 PM

my questions

We have no connections to @cryptobizmag on twitter or cryptobizmagazine.com. They offered all of those services to me for free. I spent over 16 hours in the studio practicing with them. 16 hours of studio time could have been worth over $3000.  I would like to thank them again for that. They love cryptocoins and are one of the best magazines in this space.

*Note: All of the other magazines demanded deals like a pre-payment of 2 BTC + 1.5% of the total BTC raised, just to promote the idea on their websites/twitter. We are looking at using these magazines... but this would be the absolute last resort. I want to explore all other options first.

I don't know BitCoin Jesus. I said his name because the idea is almost the same as purse.io. I thought it would help explain the idea to people.

The main supporters:

STV - Arnel
DOPE - dopecoindude
CANN - D9
POT - deemington
WeTk - MySweetyWeed
THC - fartbags (not the developer but the first dev "HempCoin" is MIA)
GANJA/a bunch of other dead coins that Jyri kept alive - altcoin.center/Jyri

It depends how you define "support" though. All of the coins "support" the idea. CCN supports the idea, however they want it to be known they are not affiliated with the idea or working on the idea. They are the only coin to specifically make a note of that.

Crypto.Care will be offering protection by making developers public. At least 1 person in the team of people wanting to start a DAO will have to make videos talking about the idea. This persons reputation is on the line. This person will be in charge of the funds. This reduces overhead and administration costs.

There's an important fact that differs this idea from tradition ICOs. This is a Crypto X, in the end #420AJF will pay back users in marijuana coins. This causes problems with all current ICO systems.

Honestly, I've never heard of blocktrust but I will research them more later. They look like koinify, which I know lots about. Koinify uses the tactic mentioned above. They would pay news magazines and offer % of the funds raised to them.

I hope Crypto.Care can be a 0% fee based site to create future DAOs. I really dislike this paying news sites aspect of the whole thing.

I also know about counterparty and swarm. I really like swarm and am interested in using them. I would like to use a few different platforms to raise funds.

The thing I really love about how I ran this is that it's fully transparent with funds. Everything is here to see:
https://blockchain.info/address/16VQ31vPdVADMTCoqHWS4M1LeiBuSGoTko

Everyone can go to that link and see how much has been raised. LOL not much so far. I want to look at other ways to raise funds. Using BlockTrust might be a good way.

I was unaware that it came off like that. I thought I was raising funds for #420AJF and would be in charge of making sure those funds went to where the DAO management system wanted them to go. We can work on this process and include other investment ways.

This was probably a big mistake if people thought they were investing directly in myself.

This is the only one for me. You're being mean to fartbags. fartbags doesn't want to be public. Can't you give fartbags his personal privacy. fartbags gets stressed out easily and worries about things. fartbags is not involved in #420AJF anymore.

One of the things is that this DAO has to improve on businesses. The transparency is with the funds. My role is making sure the funds are spent where they are supposed to be and evidence given to the public on the blockchain. The easiest and cheapest way to do this is if I have a 1-of-1 wallet. I was wanting to break up the funds into smaller packs to improve security. Raising some funds on blocktrust, some funds to a direct #420AJF wallet and some funds on swarm would prevent all funds from being lost in a disaster.

I was a bit rushed since the shows date was scheduled. I couldn't cancel and say I need another month to prepare.

Currently 0.1 BTC have been raised. Clearly we need to go with a different approach to raise funds.

I'm open to all the ideas that you guys have.

The way funds are raised needs to be changed or other ways need to be provided.

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 12:01:52 AM

It's nice to see more communication going on here! I'm never giving up on this idea. It's too important to let fade away.

We could make the idea smaller. A cart in a mall. get the funds required smaller. Maybe 100 BTC. A cart wouldn't require a 1 year lease.

We can also look at more trusted funding platforms like blocktrust.

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 12:04:54 AM

Drew has come up with some good ideas for a sign so far:
https://tree.taiga.io/project/420/wiki/420ajf-sign

A TV inside a wooden sign sounds extremely sexy to me.

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 12:07:13 AM

On a lighter note, happy 4/20 everyone! (I have no idea which coins are down to work together and used that different cannabiscoin one cause I could lol)

WeTk is a strong supporter of #420AJF as well.

Very nice photo. @blakeaholics is one of the best graphic designers I've seen doing crypto stuff.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:03:54 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 01:15:36 AM by fartbags

my questions

We have no connections to @cryptobizmag on twitter or cryptobizmagazine.com. They offered all of those services to me for free. I spent over 16 hours in the studio practicing with them. 16 hours of studio time could have been worth over $3000.  I would like to thank them again for that. They love cryptocoins and are one of the best magazines in this space.

*Note: All of the other magazines demanded deals like a pre-payment of 2 BTC + 1.5% of the total BTC raised, just to promote the idea on their websites/twitter. We are looking at using these magazines... but this would be the absolute last resort. I want to explore all other options first.

I don't know BitCoin Jesus. I said his name because the idea is almost the same as purse.io. I thought it would help explain the idea to people.

The main supporters:

STV - Arnel
DOPE - dopecoindude
CANN - D9
POT - deemington
WeTk - MySweetyWeed
THC - fartbags (not the developer but the first dev "HempCoin" is MIA)
GANJA/a bunch of other dead coins that Jyri kept alive - altcoin.center/Jyri

It depends how you define "support" though. All of the coins "support" the idea. CCN supports the idea, however they want it to be known they are not affiliated with the idea or working on the idea. They are the only coin to specifically make a note of that.

Crypto.Care will be offering protection by making developers public. At least 1 person in the team of people wanting to start a DAO will have to make videos talking about the idea. This persons reputation is on the line. This person will be in charge of the funds. This reduces overhead and administration costs.

There's an important fact that differs this idea from tradition ICOs. This is a Crypto X, in the end #420AJF will pay back users in marijuana coins. This causes problems with all current ICO systems.

Honestly, I've never heard of blocktrust but I will research them more later. They look like koinify, which I know lots about. Koinify uses the tactic mentioned above. They would pay news magazines and offer % of the funds raised to them.

I hope Crypto.Care can be a 0% fee based site to create future DAOs. I really dislike this paying news sites aspect of the whole thing.

I also know about counterparty and swarm. I really like swarm and am interested in using them. I would like to use a few different platforms to raise funds.

The thing I really love about how I ran this is that it's fully transparent with funds. Everything is here to see:
https://blockchain.info/address/16VQ31vPdVADMTCoqHWS4M1LeiBuSGoTko

Everyone can go to that link and see how much has been raised. LOL not much so far. I want to look at other ways to raise funds. Using BlockTrust might be a good way.

I was unaware that it came off like that. I thought I was raising funds for #420AJF and would be in charge of making sure those funds went to where the DAO management system wanted them to go. We can work on this process and include other investment ways.

This was probably a big mistake if people thought they were investing directly in myself.

This is the only one for me. You're being mean to fartbags. fartbags doesn't want to be public. Can't you give fartbags his personal privacy. fartbags gets stressed out easily and worries about things. fartbags is not involved in #420AJF anymore.

One of the things is that this DAO has to improve on businesses. The transparency is with the funds. My role is making sure the funds are spent where they are supposed to be and evidence given to the public on the blockchain. The easiest and cheapest way to do this is if I have a 1-of-1 wallet. I was wanting to break up the funds into smaller packs to improve security. Raising some funds on blocktrust, some funds to a direct #420AJF wallet and some funds on swarm would prevent all funds from being lost in a disaster.

I was a bit rushed since the shows date was scheduled. I couldn't cancel and say I need another month to prepare.

Currently 0.1 BTC have been raised. Clearly we need to go with a different approach to raise funds.

I'm open to all the ideas that you guys have.

The way funds are raised needs to be changed or other ways need to be provided.

It's IMPORTANT to make a distinction that this is not an ICO!

- BTC (maybe DOGE as well? I know there is http://www.dogeparty.io/) is taken in,

- Jobs & customers are created,

- Marijuana Crypto is sent out.

This is an innovative concept that no one in the history of the world has done before!!!!!

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:23:00 AM

Jyri was last active on this forum April 13th posting new pics. He can't waste time on this forum. He desperately needs funding to support The 420 Alliance Joint Force.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999166.0

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:34:54 AM

Planning has begun on #420ajf OP: DAO Mall Cart #1

Please join the DAO Management System to create the business model.

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:48:08 AM

For more information on planning OP: DAO Mall Cart,  visit:
https://tree.taiga.io/project/420/wiki/420ajf-op-dao-mall-cart-1

Links to details coming soon.

Please ask to join the DAO Management System if you want to participate in creating the business model.

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 08:03:03 AM

Jyri was last active on this forum April 13th posting new pics. He can't waste time on this forum. He desperately needs funding to support The 420 Alliance Joint Force.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999166.0

Go Jyri Go~! Go Jyri Go~! Go Jyri Go~!

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 08:57:39 AM

https://blocktrust.org/#/home

Looks/sounds great... I can't find any info on what they have done previously. Which projects have they previously launched? I also can't find anything on fees. How much does it cost?

Can someone please research this site to see if they would work for #420ajf crowd funding campaign.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:52:38 PM

Looks/sounds great... I can't find any info on what they have done previously. Which projects have they previously launched? I also can't find anything on fees. How much does it cost?

Can someone please research this site to see if they would work for #420ajf crowd funding campaign.

Blocktrust has run 1 ICO before.

SendChat, it raised ~200 BTC.

We might be able to use blocktrust to raise 200 BTC for the Mall Kiosk/Cart idea.

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 10:32:18 PM

Blocktrust has run 1 ICO before.

SendChat, it raised ~200 BTC.

We might be able to use blocktrust to raise 200 BTC for the Mall Kiosk/Cart idea.

I contacted them through blocktrust and asked them to reply on this thread with the fee structure of their service. I want everything to be transparent.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:38:55 PM

Jesse,

Word to the wise (sorry blunt tone).

Pre-recorded, edited.  Better choice.

Post the youtube!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
blakeaholics

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 08:06:56 PM

Any thoughts on going with 420 Joint Force Alliance over 420 Alliance Joint Force?
That way the alliance is called Joint Force rather than 420.

Am I explaining my thoughts clearly?
Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 09:06:54 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 06:17:00 AM by Joint Force

Any thoughts on going with 420 Joint Force Alliance over 420 Alliance Joint Force?
That way the alliance is called Joint Force rather than 420.

Am I explaining my thoughts clearly?

I'm fine with it.

I always tend to say 420 Joint Force Alliance

I will start using this tag instead
#420jfa

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:15:58 AM

I actually like The 420 Joint Force. #420jf

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:18:14 AM

I just realized that Jyri called this "The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force". I always forgot about the word Epic.

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 10:26:09 PM

Anyone doing things lately?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: