Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force - United we stand!  (Read 122768 times)
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:06:40 AM

overall i think that cooperation is always superior to competition. when raised to the levels it exists in the fiat/business world, competition is horribly wasteful of resources. (the war machine requires LOTS of grease) and the same applies to the crypto world,  yet they go hand in hand, one cannot exist without the other. i think the key here is we need to learn how to cooperate, while still standing separately.  to that 'end' i wish us all the best!  Smiley

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:15:53 PM

Jyri is the best. He did Proof-of-Developer the correct way and IMHO the only way.
EPIC really!

i think the key here is we need to learn how to cooperate, while still standing separately.  to that 'end' i wish us all the best!  Smiley

groggin knows the keys Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Just Magicmann

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

https://keybase.io/magicmann

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 04:21:28 AM

I'll be messaging you expressing my interest in joining your team (Joint Force at least, if not Altcoin.center) here shortly.

Don't deal with me until I verify with Keybase.io.
altcoin.center (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 05:10:15 AM

I'll be messaging you expressing my interest in joining your team (Joint Force at least, if not Altcoin.center) here shortly.

Wonderful, waiting to hear from you soon! =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Altcoin.Center - Hard Core Crypto Professionals: https://altcoin.center/
Ridiculously Secure - The Ultimate Crypto Wallet Vault: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Crypto Shop: Only the highest quality - only with cryptos! https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/
altcoin.center (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 05:10:57 AM

overall i think that cooperation is always superior to competition. when raised to the levels it exists in the fiat/business world, competition is horribly wasteful of resources. (the war machine requires LOTS of grease) and the same applies to the crypto world,  yet they go hand in hand, one cannot exist without the other. i think the key here is we need to learn how to cooperate, while still standing separately.  to that 'end' i wish us all the best!  Smiley

Couldn't agree more! =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Ridiculously Secure - The Ultimate Crypto Wallet Vault: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Crypto Shop: Only the highest quality - only with cryptos! https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/
Just Magicmann

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

https://keybase.io/magicmann

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 05:38:11 AM

Wonderful, waiting to hear from you soon! =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Message sent! I'm looking forward to hearing back from you, as I am eager to get involved with a team whose goal is to strengthen the legitimacy of cryptocurrencies.

Don't deal with me until I verify with Keybase.io.
altcoin.center (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 06:04:37 AM

Message sent! I'm looking forward to hearing back from you, as I am eager to get involved with a team whose goal is to strengthen the legitimacy of cryptocurrencies.

Perfect - and got it! Just a moment... =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

P.S. If I've managed not to respond to any contact requests, please give me a virtual kick on the butt! A lot is going on and I'm overwhelmed with the amounts of e-mail and TODOs. A secretary / assistant would be much appreciated! Wink

CannabisCoinDev

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 08:37:38 AM

Jyri,

Have sent you a PM.  I was asked to come by the thread and check it out.

First, I would like to say thank you for your work and vision.

We work diligently on making real world use of CannabisCoin and have successfully completed accomplishments that the altcoin industry has never before seen from any other coin.

This is because community support, strong industry backing, and long term vision.  We've opened the eyes of many whom have experienced REAL history in the making.

The CANN team and I have always embraced other 'related' coins up until unfortunate inappropriate actions taken by these same 'related' coin teams.

The behavior and unprofessionalism have effectively lowered the public confidence in cryptocurrency and the cannabis industry as a whole.

For that reason, We will continue our movement because it directly benefits REAL patients and the cannabis industry as a whole.

There is always room for more talent with CANN.

Yes We CANN.

~DeltaNine

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
dynamite

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:54:18 PM

I would like to see a decentralized way to combine all the coins together without "dev permission".
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 10:06:43 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 10:21:27 PM by dopecoindude

Jyri,

Have sent you a PM.  I was asked to come by the thread and check it out.

First, I would like to say thank you for your work and vision.

We work diligently on making real world use of CannabisCoin and have successfully completed accomplishments that the altcoin industry has never before seen from any other coin.

This is because community support, strong industry backing, and long term vision.  We've opened the eyes of many whom have experienced REAL history in the making.

The CANN team and I have always embraced other 'related' coins up until unfortunate inappropriate actions taken by these same 'related' coin teams.

The behavior and unprofessionalism have effectively lowered the public confidence in cryptocurrency and the cannabis industry as a whole.

For that reason, We will continue our movement because it directly benefits REAL patients and the cannabis industry as a whole.

There is always room for more talent with CANN.

Yes We CANN.

~DeltaNine

Great to see DeltaNine pop in here. Always been a big fan of CANN ( got me some CANN ) . I believe the goal of 420 Alliance Joint Force ( to be named something else I bet ) would be to bring awareness to Cannabis Industry  to crypto currency as a whole. As a dev. of a Cannabis coin I think it would be great to have a few rep's from each coin to sit on a board to help improve this message.

I think a website would be great to be put up  ( if anyone wants to help I can supply a domain name ) and start the process of establishing "real world" connections w/ people in this industry.  The site would be neutral ( no logos of coins etc,etc ) just names of reps of each coin. We can offer membership levels for each coin userbase to help support the cause. An agenda would be established to figure out who to reach out to in the industry / Promotions etc,etc and set a budget accordingly. I think if this is established ( 1,000 members ) would only help raise the Cannabis coins legitimacy overall.  Thoughts ?

edit: think of some names for this org. and we can vote.

edi 2: Jyri - you might already have someone interested in helping let me know!

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
dynamite

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:17:01 PM

dopecoindude,

Are you going to go along with D9, Jyri, the POT devs and the CCN devs with being a public figure? If not, you probably shouldn't be the one to own the domain name.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 10:17:58 PM

dopecoindude,

Are you going to go along with D9, Jyri and the CCN devs with being a public figure? If not, you probably shouldn't be the one to own the domain name.

No, I meant I can transfer it to Jyri or give $$ to buy a domain. 

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:19:09 PM

MariCorp

CannaDigital

Cannacrypt Connection
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 10:19:54 PM

CannaDigital

Cannacrypt Connection

I like so far!  Grin

Mine.

BudCryptos.org
CannaCoinsAlliance.org

dynamite

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:22:18 PM

It's nice to see D9 show up here. I give him a lot of respect for that. He's a good guy with good intentions.

I wonder if the POT devs will say anything here.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 10:23:46 PM

It's nice to see D9 show up here. I give him a lot of respect for that. He's a good guy with good intentions.

I wonder if the POT devs will say anything here.

The way I look at as a "dev" you don't have to like the other coins as I know there has been tension between all coins , but at the end of the day if you are getting organizations to talk about Cannabis Crypto currency at their events its a win-win on all fronts!

This might actually ease tension between everyone also bring all communities together to be able to make sense of what they want both on marketing front and technological front.

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:39:34 PM

It could definitely be a boost for the crypto scene.  The daily volumes continue to drop across all exchanges from what I've loosely observed over the past several months.  That to me indicates people are exiting the alt scene permanently, if not crypto altogether.  Driven out by scam after scam, and copy upon copy upon copy.
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:49:27 PM

Also, would this venture attempt to peg these currencies to each other?  If anything like that, why would any copypasta pump and dump coins be lumped in?
dynamite

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:51:42 PM

Also, would this venture attempt to peg these currencies to each other?  If anything like that, why would any copypasta pump and dump coins be lumped in?

It will never work if coin price is used as a factor of how the coins all work together.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 10:52:19 PM

Good point. It would give some "gauge" of the value of all coins and give it a peg of some sort. At least some sort of guide to go by.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: