Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's funny to see these thugs in Ferguson bitching about how they have nothing  (Read 9869 times)
solid12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:12:26 PM

...when they have thousands of dollars of ink tatted all over their bodies and up their arms.

This is what people mean by the "entitled" culture. People think a paycheck is meant to blow on fun stuff while the government picks up the tab for your basic necessities like food, housing, healthcare or child care.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:18:45 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 01:59:44 AM by Chef Ramsay

It mostly stems from how people raise their kids and whether they're financially responsible when they decide to conceive and/or play around. On the heels of this latest round of amnesty, many in this aforementioned community are going to have an even harder time competing for lower level work and very few will squeak into an upwardly mobile status. The media has been showcasing the ghetto trash first and foremost when there were plenty of instances of peaceful protesting. And, the race baiters are always given a preferential platform to speak on behalf of the inner city community and too many of inner city folk are left to believe that these baiters are a legit representation and expectation of said community. Lastly, the war on drugs features black market profits to be made and keeps many from even trying to participate in the legal work market and before you know it, wrap sheets pile up and keep certain people stuck in this lifestyle forever.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:46:17 PM

Generational poverty. Granpa had nothing, Dad had nothing, kids have nothing, thier kids have nothing. It goes on and on. They do however manage to cling to a misplaced sense of pride, and an irrational fear/envy/hatered of anyone who has been fiscally responsable and has anything to show for it.
The reality of "Gangster Lifestyle" is that it is a totally hand-to-mouth existance. they may flash a few thousand dollars around at the club, but it is really easy to spend that kind of money at a club or via an ignorant lifestyle. They are perpetually going broke and therefore perpetually on the take, after your hard earned money, even if they have to kill you to get it. But a cop (earns ~ what ateacher makes, with no 2 months paid vacation every year, namely not that much) who is tasked with trying to do damage control around these entitled morons, that cop is guaranteed corrupt, evil, murderous and racist to boot!

I've got a teenager of my own at home, and while she is a good kid, and we have her thinking about money and her future, she is obliged to work and save and keep her grades up and she is going to college wether she likes it or not...she is still a teen ager. Teenage logic goes like this; teenager is doing something they KNOW they shouldnt be doing, teenager gets busted by an adult. Teenager screams blue murder, so unfair! Adult is way out of line, isnt respecting me! has no right! blah blah blah! Its always someone else's fault, NEVER is it "You are right, I was wrong, I am sorry, please let me make amends." NEVER. It is called scapegoating; deflecting blame. I cant believe everyone is so angry that this cop stopped this kid who blatantly stole from a store, then attacked him physically when he was doing his job and wound up getting shot! They say "kid" he was over 6 feet tall, athletic, and obviously with a bad "tough guy" attitude... I'd be pretty afraid too.

I'm not saying there arent problems, especially in USA, but that does not mean that it is a free pass for every bottom feeder and opportunist out there to rob steal and intimidate unchecked and unfettered. seriously. The system is far from perfect, but it is infinitely preferable to how things would be if the thugs were in charge. They cant even operate a laundry machine ffs
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:47:47 AM

In a required-to-open-carry State, the whole scene would change.

There will always be problems in life, in relations among people. But with required open carry, things would ultimately settle down, just so folks could live.

The ONLY reason for anti-gun laws is so that a smooth government operation for raping and plundering their own people can be carried out.

The anti-gun mentality is propaganda brainwashing perpetrated on the people, by their government, using the people's wishes for peace to implement the brainwashing, so that government can systematically rape and plunder the people.

That's it. Period.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:18:25 AM

Oh look, another ignorant race-baiting thread.

It's only the 100th one I've seen this week
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:28:22 AM

and they was on street till night because they don't have  to wake up early for work
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 01:48:31 AM

Isn't it just prison ink everyone got while being imprisoned for committing victimless crimes?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 02:30:29 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 05:31:12 AM by Hippie Tech

...when they have thousands of dollars of ink tatted all over their bodies and up their arms.

This is what people mean by the "entitled" culture. People think a paycheck is meant to blow on fun stuff while the government picks up the tab for your basic necessities like food, housing, healthcare or child care.

You forgot to mention the cost your fascist oBomBa country incurred when they decided to bomb 60+ countries since WWII.

I'm sure you don't mind paying that tab.

deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:38:15 AM

I agree 100%. Much of the "poor" population does not understand the reason why people need to work for a living and are used to relying on government assistance for their basic necessities.

This is why they were able to "protest" (aka riot) all night when the grand jury decision was announced as they did not have to work as they were willing to give up a little money they could blow (or more likely were not working in the first place) on stuff they never needed in the first place nor could they afford if they were actually supporting themselves
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:20:51 AM

The whole thing is making me sick actually. I'm shaking my head... this article here puts it well... USA gots problemos...
http://streetcarnage.com/blog/the-left-lost-in-ferguson/
The "[The Left's] racially divisive political agenda" part confuses me, I'm not sure what he means by that, but obviously, the problem in the States is out of hand. I mean, those rioters down there arent my friends, they hate me, and I wouldnt go down there no matter. I dont think anyone knows what to do.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:29:44 AM

its all because of slavery haven't you heard

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:41:16 AM

I like to think that the issue is more of the fact that police think they can get away with shooting unarmed people for no reason which is what everybody should be concerned about, but then again, it seems as though I have totally different priorities from other people, like giving a shit about someone's skin colour and I am in a very small minority.
solid12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:37:17 AM

What does race have to do with this? Only black people get tattoos?

I grew up in Oklahoma son, i've known my fair share of white, black AND Indian trash, people who go out and piss away their paycheck on slot machines, lotto tickets, weed and renting big screen TVs while they collect a welfare check. Look if you want to lead a hand-to-mouth existence, that's one thing, but don't come crying to society you can't afford healthcare while you just dropped 300 grand on a pair of Air Yeezys or a PS4.

The worst was the mob in Ferguson going on TV DEMANDING the government come rebuild their stores after the "community" burned it to the ground, pathetic.  
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 07:38:27 AM

The worst was the mob in Ferguson going on TV DEMANDING the government come rebuild their stores after the "community" burned it to the ground, pathetic.   

LOL! Americans Cheesy
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:24:47 AM

LOL! Americans Cheesy

LOL Americans nothing! Don't group those of us law-abiding citizens who work our asses off to make ends meet, pay our taxes, and support a family while being productive members of society in with these low-life bottom feeding parasites. They represent a very small minority of people in the US. Please tell me that whatever country you live in is an absolute perfect paradise with no crime, no poverty, no elites running things into the ground for their own gain. Otherwise, you have no right to bad mouth Americans.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 11:43:40 AM

It's not perfect, but there's a reason why so many Europeans think your country is ridiculous.
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:49:37 AM

It's not perfect, but there's a reason why so many Europeans think your country is ridiculous.

I think it's safe to say that most European countries have problems of their own to worry about. Pot calling the kettle black.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 11:51:09 AM

I think it's safe to say that most European countries have problems of their own to worry about. Pot calling the kettle black.

Yeah but at least we recognise that, that's the point, you guys just rage and blame homosexuals or say god told you to do it Tongue
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:56:37 AM

Yeah but at least we recognise that, that's the point, you guys just rage and blame homosexuals or say god told you to do it Tongue

Yet again you are generalizing. I see the humor in your post though, so I don't take offense to it since I am not one of those who you describe.

Rampion
Legendary

Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:52:41 PM

I like to think that the issue is more of the fact that police think they can get away with shooting unarmed people for no reason which is what everybody should be concerned about, but then again, it seems as though I have totally different priorities from other people, like giving a shit about someone's skin colour and I am in a very small minority.

This sums it pretty well.

The most ridiculous part is where you always have some US folk that says that everybody carrying guns would solve all the problems.... Including this one (police shooting unarmed people).

They probably do not realize that the vast majority of police agents in Europe have never ever fired a gunshot in their life (except for training, obviously). Heck, most of them never had to take out their gun out of its holster to point it at someone Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: