Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool  (Read 97762 times)
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 02:16:36 PM

So quiet in here. It's creepy a little bit.

It was louder even when we didn't have a dev (team) behind coin.Why is that?
I feel the same way.  I think the vibe or energy has changed here.  I am not really sure how I feel our 2nd DEV team anymore.  No ETA for projects is what mtdspain said.  So we will just wait for them to do whatever they claim they will do.  Ppl are are going walk away from this coin with that particular approach.  Will trustedcrypto listen to this point of view .... highly doubt it.   I'll evaluate them in 30 days so Feb 13th.  hopefully they do something worthy enough to attract more investors by then or Griffith will be probably be burned out by then.

There's something a lot of you are missing here. It's really NOT the Dev who is responsible for making a coin successful any more than it's an engineer's job to make the car he designed sell well. It's the COMMUNITY'S job to market the coin and get the name out there. A Dev should not have to take on that monumental task, everyone here should share in it.

SUPER's success lies with us, not Griffith. His job is to work on new tech and keep the coin running smoothly. Let's get some community support going here rather than wonder when the Dev will make you all rich. Personally, I support SUPER whenever and wherever I can for it's intended purposes, online and off just like any other coin I hold.

If you ALL would do that, you really would see some improvement in acceptance. Also, ideas are great but, don't expect the Devs to grab them and run with it, that has to come from the community. Someone here needs to take the marketing bull by the horns and start a campaign!

Ok, stepping off the soapbox and back to the real world...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:38:09 PM

I feel the same way.  I think the vibe or energy has changed here.  I am not really sure how I feel our 2nd DEV team anymore.  No ETA for projects is what mtdspain said.  So we will just wait for them to do whatever they claim they will do.  Ppl are are going walk away from this coin with that particular approach.  Will trustedcrypto listen to this point of view .... highly doubt it.   I'll evaluate them in 30 days so Feb 13th.  hopefully they do something worthy enough to attract more investors by then or Griffith will be probably be burned out by then.

There's something a lot of you are missing here. It's really NOT the Dev who is responsible for making a coin successful any more than it's an engineer's job to make the car he designed sell well. It's the COMMUNITY'S job to market the coin and get the name out there. A Dev should not have to take on that monumental task, everyone here should share in it.

SUPER's success lies with us, not Griffith. His job is to work on new tech and keep the coin running smoothly. Let's get some community support going here rather than wonder when the Dev will make you all rich. Personally, I support SUPER whenever and wherever I can for it's intended purposes, online and off just like any other coin I hold.

If you ALL would do that, you really would see some improvement in acceptance. Also, ideas are great but, don't expect the Devs to grab them and run with it, that has to come from the community. Someone here needs to take the marketing bull by the horns and start a campaign!

what do you mean i will be burned out? (rather what do u mean by burned out?)

as for developements, i had taken a tally earlier on whether the community wanted me to put more working into multipool or multiple coin wallet first. survey said multipool. on that note, it will be open for beta testing..... tonight? i have a few minor things left to do as far as the actual pool code does (maybe 45 to 75 minutes worth) then i have to post all the connection information on the website. make it so that people can see their stats. but as far as connecting and actual mining takes place (without all the fancy graphics) maybe 2 hours max before i can start taking beta testers for the multipool
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:00:07 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 10:23:54 PM by sovie

I feel the same way.  I think the vibe or energy has changed here.  I am not really sure how I feel our 2nd DEV team anymore.  No ETA for projects is what mtdspain said.  So we will just wait for them to do whatever they claim they will do.  Ppl are are going walk away from this coin with that particular approach.  Will trustedcrypto listen to this point of view .... highly doubt it.   I'll evaluate them in 30 days so Feb 13th.  hopefully they do something worthy enough to attract more investors by then or Griffith will be probably be burned out by then.

what do you mean i will be burned out? (rather what do u mean by burned out?)

as for developements, i had taken a tally earlier on whether the community wanted me to put more working into multipool or multiple coin wallet first. survey said multipool. on that note, it will be open for beta testing..... tonight? i have a few minor things left to do as far as the actual pool code does (maybe 45 to 75 minutes worth) then i have to post all the connection information on the website. make it so that people can see their stats. but as far as connecting and actual mining takes place (without all the fancy graphics) maybe 2 hours max before i can start taking beta testers for the multipool

As we stated before we are currently looking at a number of options as to marketing the coin
including twitter/facebook/reddit and even videos and SEO related activities,
but this all needs marketing donations unless someone from the community
would like to step forward and help with video making and general marketing help.

I understand that some donations have been made to griffith but that is for his time as a coder
and for all that he has done so far and will continue to do.

As for the previous comment by a member of the supercoin comunity i have to agree with him
the supercoin community will have to get activley involved when we launch a concerted
campaign as 2 or 3 of us can not do it at all.
We can provide the ideas and set them in place but the supercoin army will have to get involved
spreading the message even if its a few clicks on twitter or facebook.

So to this end once the multipool is up and working and you guys are satisfied we can then move on
to the actual coin itself again and pending enough donations to cover a proper campaign we
can start that as well.

the marketing supercoin address will be SfxBuWSCL4TBNgWfPKx7RApPE9uRRnCkzr
this will be used soley for marketing including all the abouve and payment for placed articles ect.
There is currently 750 super in there at the moment.

keep minting
 Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:24:29 PM

I totally agree that it is also the communities job to work on the coin.
Sadly right now i do not have as much time as i wish to invest in Super.
However i am buying whatever i can and i am telling everyone i know about SUPER.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:17:16 AM

I'll probably pick some more up with bitcoin price so low, just trying to see how low it goes Tongue

I agree though, as a community we should spread the word, create some hype, and show people the speed. Kinda blows my mind something like paycoin can get so much volume and hype

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:52:16 AM

did a lot of bug fixing with the multipool today. everything is fixed. will start taking beta peoplez tomorrow
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:10:12 AM

Nice! Hopefully the people that wanted the multipool help test it out. I no longer have any mining equipment so can't help with that, but I put up a small wall on bittrex and if it gets filled I'll donate some for the marketing

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:36:26 PM

Mobile payments - Android wallet - is planned?
This is a very basic app for cryptocurrency. No currency can not survive without it. Each altcoin must have. SUPERCOIN ROADMAP - there is nothing about this.
Marketing etc. increase users SUPER - android wallet is necessary.

No its not planned. I have a question for you...what are you going to pay with your Super if there is no shop or whatever accepting it?

So... we will continue with coding the things on the roadmap and create value for the coins that we work on.

pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:13:57 PM

Come on guys....lets all dump this coin and leave the devs with a dead coin. Let them develop that.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:33:13 PM

Come on guys....lets all dump this coin and leave the devs with a dead coin. Let them develop that.

@pro-investor Haha, you fool. Please do dump your coins and GTFO, nobody needs your poor attitude and short term thinking.

@Everybody else Take a chill pill. Trusted Crypto is on the job.

What are you doing for Super? Twitter? FB? Guerilla marketing?

We already have one of the best coins...spread the word, find new buyers, ect.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:45:29 PM

step by step we'll get really far no need for rush every other coin that rush it trips over and and fall not this one Super is here to stay!.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
coinme.info

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:38:34 AM

did a lot of bug fixing with the multipool today. everything is fixed. will start taking beta peoplez tomorrow
Nice one! I can put one of my Antminer S3s on the MP if you have a SHA256 port.
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:15:56 PM

Nice one! I can put one of my Antminer S3s on the MP if you have a SHA256 port.
fine, hope everything goes well.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:55:51 PM

Ok, dump it.
Please say when exactly, in order for us to prepare BTCs for it.

@Supercoindevs: Android app would be nice, though.

I'm glad multipool is gonna start soon. We need that small push on the market.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:12:11 AM

ok guys. the starting coins available to mine are listed on

http://www.primetimepool.net/index.html

to be honest i suck at web design. sooo.... even making that was kinda of a challenge for me and i will have others look at it and clean it up over the next few days while we are in beta phase. if you want to help test the system connect your miners to etiher the scrypt or x11 ports (or a supported coin) and lets see if everything works the way it should. i would love if you all could at least look at the website and tell me what functionality you would like to see on the website and report anything that is unclear or misspelled or whatever.

PLEASE NOTE: due to the fact that we are doing beta testing on a system i wrote from pretty much scratch. i can guess that you will be paid, but i cannot guarantee it until after i say the system is out of beta. (probably 1 week from today). the whole point of the beta is to find blocks to see if they distribute correctly and evenly to the users who helped mine them. i cannot guarentee pay because this may not do what it was supposed to do.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:31:05 PM

ok guys. the starting coins available to mine are listed on

http://www.primetimepool.net/index.html

to be honest i suck at web design. sooo.... even making that was kinda of a challenge for me and i will have others look at it and clean it up over the next few days while we are in beta phase. if you want to help test the system connect your miners to etiher the scrypt or x11 ports (or a supported coin) and lets see if everything works the way it should. i would love if you all could at least look at the website and tell me what functionality you would like to see on the website and report anything that is unclear or misspelled or whatever.

PLEASE NOTE: due to the fact that we are doing beta testing on a system i wrote from pretty much scratch. i can guess that you will be paid, but i cannot guarantee it until after i say the system is out of beta. (probably 1 week from today). the whole point of the beta is to find blocks to see if they distribute correctly and evenly to the users who helped mine them. i cannot guarentee pay because this may not do what it was supposed to do.

got to go somewhere but when i come back i will help you choose some coins coz the ones you listed are way to difficult to mine well at least for a beta testing multipool, BTW i like the design not bad at all Graet work!.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:02:13 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 02:46:34 PM by sovie

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE FOR YOU ALL:

PAYOUTS

Payouts are done in whatever coin you choose to put in the username field (ecc/mwc/super).

Payouts are every 24 hours or when what you are mining equals greater than 0.01BTC.

HOW TO MINE

To connect to the pool, fill in the fields of your mining software in the following way:

PLEASE NOTE YOUR USERNAME MUST BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT OR YOU WILL NOT BE PAID!

The username is the address you want your mining efforts to be paid out to,
followed by a # followed by the Coin that the address belongs to (use capital letters)

PORT: Ports for indvidual Coins and Multipool ports are listed below.

USERNAME: YOUR CHOSEN COINS {PAYOUT ADDRESS} FOLLOWED BY A {#} FOLLWED BY THE COIN TYPE OF THE ADDRESS. eg MWC

PASSWORD: Can be anything for your workers.

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A MINER CONNECTED TO THE SCRYPT MULTIPOOL:

port:             stratum+tcp://mine.primetimepool.net:4444

username:    ENBzFDCMSqZMYiscTYenZqPGAuLnrWBnyh#ECC

password:     x

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A MINER CONNECTED TO THE X11 MULTIPOOL:

Port:             stratum+tcp://mine.primetimepool.net:5555

Username:    SfxBuWSCL4TBNgWfPKx7RApPE9uRRnCkzr#SUPER

Password:     x

You will find all the pools here http://www.primetimepool.net/connect.html

I hope this helps you all out a little please remember that we are currently in beta so any help is welcome!

keep minting and mining Wink

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:11:37 PM

The only part I dont get is your pool pays out in ANY coin? Say I wanted to be paid in DMD, or Vior, or MMXIV or SEED? That possible? If its not ANY coin, can you give us a list?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:20:08 PM

The only part I dont get is your pool pays out in ANY coin? Say I wanted to be paid in DMD, or Vior, or MMXIV or SEED? That possible? If its not ANY coin, can you give us a list?

Vegas

well there is no login section... well accounts for that matter to the pool. it just pays out to the username address and coin type. it is modular so that yes, any coin is theoretically possible. but your right, i didnt actually code for every coin. i will put a list on the website soon. i knew i was forgetting something. thank you. ill do that after i finally eat something today. its basically any coin on bittrex atm
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:27:29 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 03:47:11 PM by vegasguy

Vegas

well there is no login section... well accounts for that matter to the pool. it just pays out to the username address and coin type. it is modular so that yes, any coin is theoretically possible. but your right, i didnt actually code for every coin. i will put a list on the website soon. i knew i was forgetting something. thank you. ill do that after i finally eat something today. its basically any coin on bittrex atm

Well that in itself is VERY impressive! You DO know you are the ONLY multipool in existance that can payout ANY coin on bittrex?!?!

I really want to post this on my blog as this is a first. I am on first page of google for many search terms for big name coins. I get a few hundred visitors a day. Google "supercoin wallet" and im right there, first page.
For now I will just post as 1st multipool to payout in any coin on Bittrex!
UPDATE: posted it on my blog, better get ready Griffith..LOL

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: