Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:26:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 333 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign  (Read 554246 times)
Kabapka

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:02:57 PM

I am going to be going through all participants again and will be removing users who are posting nonsense, spam or posts that are evidently being made solely for signature earnings.

Read this statement.. He has stated a few times now he only posts for payment.
why is there a problem when he is not banned even after getting noticed ? looks something personal.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 03:29:43 PM

why is there a problem when he is not banned even after getting noticed ? looks something personal.
Because Amph openly only posts for the signature earnings. Marco said that anyone that only posts for the earnings will be removed from the campaign. Try reading the thread.

Really though, as happy as I'm sure it would make several members on the forum, I really doubt Amph will get kicked from the campaign. I would like to be proven wrong though.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:22:03 PM

it's a job for them, so i see it is a job for us too..., what's so bad about this? why we should not make this as a job? for us that want to earn something while posting... and especially, why you want to carry a signature campaign if you don't care about earning? no-sense

you can be on topic and post some decent post and do it for the earning anyway, and remember that everything(every single little thing) you do in exchange for money is considered a job

anyway marco my payment is missed from three day already

You're so pathetic, this isn't a job.
Stop to post useless reply and stop the spam, I'll report all your post.

go ahead and report, all my post are on topic and they aren't spam like you think

for me it's a job, like i said everything that give you money for your time it's a job, it does not matter how tiny is the amount or what you're doing to acquire this money

Well, according to Marco people like you will be booted.

well i can't do nothing if he decide to take me out, but like i've said it is obvious that if someone is carrying a signature, he do it for the money, otherwise everyone is lying here, because he would post without the signature... why all you guys are enrolling then?

anyway.. i want to say one thing, i would write the exact same post if i was without signature campaign, the only difference would be the numbers of post
ANdr0id

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

How do you feel ?

Anyone who is actually depending on the income from this is doing it wrong. It's a sweet bonus but should not be counted on and they've never failed to pay so far eventually.
This is kind of silly to if you ask me. People who are posting just to make the maximum then stop isn't really in it for the spirit of what a forum was created for but instead to just see it as a cash grab. For the ones constantly asking where is my payment, for shame. If it is because you are depending on it as income and want it paid "right now, on time" to pay your utility bills, well I honestly am sorry for you.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:45:42 PM

How do you feel ?

Anyone who is actually depending on the income from this is doing it wrong. It's a sweet bonus but should not be counted on and they've never failed to pay so far eventually.
This is kind of silly to if you ask me. People who are posting just to make the maximum then stop isn't really in it for the spirit of what a forum was created for but instead to just see it as a cash grab. For the ones constantly asking where is my payment, for shame. If it is because you are depending on it as income and want it paid "right now, on time" to pay your utility bills, well I honestly am sorry for you.

Mat I ask why you are currently n the secondstrade campaign then? What is your sole purpose of wearing their signature and posting? Shouldn't it be the same reason as you stated as a shame? If you claim that you arr posting here in the forum just yo post then IMO youcare lying because I can clearly see it through your post that it is not made to start a conversation or something but it was posted because you yourself are trging to reach the max post number to get your whole payment for the week. It's not an issue of asking aboit the delayed payment. It's pretty normal to wonder why the payment is late and it has nothing to do with poating in this forum just to get paid for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ANdr0id

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:30:01 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 08:46:30 PM by ANdr0id

How do you feel ?

Mat I ask why you are currently n the secondstrade campaign then? What is your sole purpose of wearing their signature and posting? Shouldn't it be the same reason as you stated as a shame? If you claim that you arr posting here in the forum just yo post then IMO youcare lying because I can clearly see it through your post that it is not made to start a conversation or something but it was posted because you yourself are trging to reach the max post number to get your whole payment for the week. It's not an issue of asking aboit the delayed payment. It's pretty normal to wonder why the payment is late and it has nothing to do with poating in this forum just to get paid for it.
If you even care to see on secondstrade count sheet I have never and even tried to REACH MAX post counts. Oh and I did say "THEY STOP" when they have reached their 100 posts you can clearly see this on the Bit-X data sheet of all the members who do this just to get paid. Why exert themselves any further if they are not getting paid, right?  Good thing Macro is weeding these ones out of his campaign. Wink
I do not post because I feel obligated to. I do it because I want to participate in the forum as I am an avid forum user on many other forums for many years and just recently got into bitcoin so joined this forum and didn't even have interest in signature campaigns upon joining.
Hey everybody has their agendas but mine is not greed. And concerning my posts: I don't start conversations because I am not as knowledgeable as most here when it comes to the topic at hand but instead I'd rather contribute what I do know so far to the threads you have questioned.
If nobody posted when they wanted to give an opinion(which I am doing now) then what use is a forum? It is to see other's points of views and to learn from each other. But to see people in sig camps posting 30+ a day, take that as you see it. If you don't like it then tell the camp manager and let them decide if they are performing outside their rules.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 08:31:37 PM

I post the same amount with it without a signature. It is strictly bonus coins for doing something I already would be doing anyways. If you treat it as a job then you will post more stuff that does not help anyone. I am flat rate paid anyways.
ANdr0id

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:37:58 PM

I post the same amount with it without a signature. It is strictly bonus coins for doing something I already would be doing anyways. If you treat it as a job then you will post more stuff that does not help anyone. I am flat rate paid anyways.
This is exactly how I view it too. I post on another forum the same amount as I do here and do not have any form of payments for posts there. Why I do it you would question to ask? For the fun of interacting with fellow members of the community and to get THEIR OPINIONS on certain topics that we are all interested in. Not to get paid at the bottom dollar for it.    Roll Eyes
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:45:59 PM

-some boring unrelated stuff-
But to see people in sig. camps posting 30+ a day, take that as you see it. If you don't like it then tell the camp manager and let them decide if they are performing outside their rules.
Haha yeah tell me more, you posted 34 posts yesterday. Claps for you I guess.
And when did the discussion turn from "Not getting paid" to one of those boring and usually drama inducing "Signature campaign spam" again? If you consider a signature campaign like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600446.0 which refused payment , a scam, Bit-x not paying should be held in the same light unless the cause is given. All I got from marco was "Some problem with bot, payment will be made shortly" , and the payment is still not done.
ANdr0id

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:50:39 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2015, 05:16:49 AM by ANdr0id

-some boring unrelated stuff-
But to see people in sig. camps posting 30+ a day, take that as you see it. If you don't like it then tell the camp manager and let them decide if they are performing outside their rules.
Haha yeah tell me more, you posted 34 posts yesterday. Claps for you I guess.
And when did the discussion turn from "Not getting paid" to one of those boring and usually drama inducing "Signature campaign spam" again? If you consider a signature campaign like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600446.0 which refused payment , a scam, Bit-x not paying should be held in the same light unless the cause is given. All I got from marco was "Some problem with bot, payment will be made shortly" , and the payment is still not done.
I did the count from Oct31 12am-11:59pm and I did 28 posts. So that clap was not needed, but thanks regardless Cool  I don't keep track of how many posts I do on a daily basis because I am not anal about the specifics like that unless I was counting down how much I make per day to the penny. Anyhow, that's the campaign manager job to do. I have faith in mine and don't question anything they do. They have been ontime with their answers to many others questions and are honest with us in any situation that arises. Whether it be time of next payouts or member's ranking, which I have never had a concern about and I don't think I ever will.
To answer your question, it was Saturday (and Halloween giving out the candy and being here inbetween delays of the little ones at my door Smiley ), so I was off work and had more time to spend on the forums. I do work a regular 8 hour mon-fri job so only have Saturdays to actually go through more posts that interest me.
If you have faith in this campaign I wouldn't question the campaign manager's loyalty to their members, or you might find yourself weeded out of as well. Tongue
minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 08:57:30 PM

but like i've said it is obvious that if someone is carrying a signature, he do it for the money, otherwise everyone is lying here, because he would post without the signature... why all you guys are enrolling then?
I have a combined post count of probably ~4k+ posts in different forums around the internet, around 3k of those completely unpaid (as they weren't here). I post here to help people out with code and because Bitcoin interests me. I do not get paid for the coding that I do for other people, so I consider a signature campaign to be the best way to do so. If signature campaigns were abolished, my posting habits wouldn't change too much; I post on forums and topics that interest me, not that pay me.
ANdr0id

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:03:23 PM

but like i've said it is obvious that if someone is carrying a signature, he do it for the money, otherwise everyone is lying here, because he would post without the signature... why all you guys are enrolling then?
I have a combined post count of probably ~4k+ posts in different forums around the internet, around 3k of those completely unpaid (as they weren't here). I post here to help people out with code and because Bitcoin interests me. I do not get paid for the coding that I do for other people, so I consider a signature campaign to be the best way to do so. If signature campaigns were abolished, my posting habits wouldn't change too much; I post on forums and topics that interest me, not that pay me.
I suggest bring this further conversation to:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221682.msg12838264#msg12838264

or mexxer-2 might see this as Signature Campaign Spam  Lips sealed

We don't want to aggravate Macrotheminer with polluting his camp's thread any further.  Embarrassed
He has payments to sort out.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 09:20:41 PM

@Android: I don't get the reason why have you taken interest to post in this thread. Why are you getting affected by members asking for their payment and calling them shameless?

ANdr0id

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:30:10 PM

@Android: I don't get the reason why have you taken interest to post in this thread. Why are you getting affected by members asking for their payment and calling them shameless?
As soon as you see management of any entity cutting out members(in essence laying off staff in the working world) for varies reasons their is something wrong either with the company (campaign in this instance) or the performance of the members involved.
I am sure your camp manager will come forward with his reported findings soon. Both economical and participation wise.
Give Macrotheminer time.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 09:35:39 PM

As soon as you see management of any entity cutting out members(in essence laying off staff in the working world) for varies reasons their is something wrong either with the company (campaign in this instance) or the performance of the members involved.
I am sure your camp manager will come forward with his reported findings soon. Both economical and participation wise.
Give Macrotheminer time.

I am quite patient and don't mind waiting. I just asked for an update yesterday and Marco already replied Smiley

I just asked you this question as many here are now arguing with each other and this thread has become a war zone. Each member putting down the other. Sad

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:39:03 PM

my question was actually, why you're enrolled, if you can post many post without the signature, not how many post you will do anyway without it...

there is a big difference..
minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 09:46:53 PM

my question was actually, why you're enrolled, if you can post many post without the signature, not how many post you will do anyway without it...

I post here to help people out with code and because Bitcoin interests me. I do not get paid for the coding that I do for other people, so I consider a signature campaign to be the best way to do so.

I answered your question in my post. Next please.
ANdr0id

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:55:15 PM

Give Macrotheminer time.

I am quite patient and don't mind waiting. I just asked for an update yesterday and Marco already replied Smiley

I just asked you this question as many here are now arguing with each other and this thread has become a war zone. Each member putting down the other. Sad
Glad he is giving out feedback to you now.

I agree with you wholeheartedly on this concern you have. That was not my intention.
If want to talk about this further take to this thread I mentioned earlier. My answer is there to:
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221682
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:59:51 AM

I am not going to join the heated discussion in this thread. I am here to ask for update regrading my payout that should happen on 26 of October 2015 at 1900 GMT+0000. It has been a week since the date of payment.

November have just started and I am sure there will be some monthly signature campaigns popping up. I am thinking the leave this campaign as soon as I get my payment and join a new campaign. It is not that this campaign is not good or payout is low. I like this campaign as they have no minimum or maximum post. So I can post as freely as I like. However, I want something that is more challenging. Kindly send my payment by this week. Please do not delay my potential time on another campaign. Thank you. ö.ö.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:47:14 AM

I post here to help people out with code and because Bitcoin interests me. I do not get paid for the coding that I do for other people, so I consider a signature campaign to be the best way to do so.

I answered your question in my post. Next please.
The point raised by Amph ' is quite true ,Why would I rent my signature to anyone ? it can have many adverse effects ,
you dont rent your signature to a scammer ? you dont rent your signature to your competing businesses ? unless you are getting some percent or some share from the company. Same goes for Referral commissions ,why are you promoting them ? To get your share.
however Amph is taking it to extremities  ,It's work but not a job as there was no agreement ,paperwork or anything....more like Freelancing.
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 333 »
  Print  

Jump to: