Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign  (Read 554243 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:29:22 AM

What is the maximum number of posts per week i.e allowed or counted for .

Also is there any limit to number of participants for this campaign or any number is allowed and is Payment done on time?
As a hero member, you should know about that, since Coinsbank (Bit-X) has been running for years.

I never knew about this since I was using a local one, Now i am exploring more and coming with new options. So in order to have more clarification its better to get the right thing at first go itself.
IIRC they set a 150 maximum count of valid posts per weeks. They don't have a limit before but they decided put a limit because the price increased and also to prevent spams.

well, 150 posts per week also so much spammy for me. I think 30, to 50 posts per week is better..
even some campaign only need 20 posts per week. and some altcoin campaign require only 7 weeks.
I don't think a high quality user can right that much posts. just a spammer can do this.
there's no rule that forcing participants to make 150post per week or surpass it,it's just a rule that max post which will be counted per week is 150,why did you think participants will trying to surpass this amount even spamming?,there's nothing wrong with this rule

well if they made spamming just to reach 150 post in 1 week well thats bad and that can.make them banned in this furom because its really hard to reach that kind of numbers in 1 week even posting 20 post a day is hard to achieve only spammers can reach 20+ post a day. Its very hard to done it if we want to post some quality ones.

thefalleng2

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:42:21 AM

Also is there any limit to number of participants for this campaign or any number is allowed and is Payment done on time?
As a hero member, you should know about that, since Coinsbank (Bit-X) has been running for years.

I never knew about this since I was using a local one, Now i am exploring more and coming with new options. So in order to have more clarification its better to get the right thing at first go itself.
Well seems there is no slot for new participant until now, even though the manager said there will be in future.

Can you help me with my problem please. I was enrolled in this campaign in April 2015. I later on became very inactive. But when I check now in this link: http://bitadsense.website/Bitx  with my uid it shows that slots not available now! Would you like to join? Does it mean I was put out of the campaign and not in it anymore? I am quite confused.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:22:58 AM

Well seems there is no slot for new participant until now, even though the manager said there will be in future.

Can you help me with my problem please. I was enrolled in this campaign in April 2015. I later on became very inactive. But when I check now in this link: http://bitadsense.website/Bitx  with my uid it shows that slots not available now! Would you like to join? Does it mean I was put out of the campaign and not in it anymore? I am quite confused.

If you haven't been active for over a year, I dont think your spot is still there. I suggest you PM Marco directly but I think you re out. Sorry bud.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:37:26 AM

If you haven't been active for over a year, I dont think your spot is still there. I suggest you PM Marco directly but I think you re out. Sorry bud.

One thing i can see the problem there why he lost hes spot to this campaign os maybe he is innactive for many months and marco give his spot to others knowing many people waiting to patiently to get some slot to this wonderfull campaign and i think marco is gonna answer him with that for more clarification.

thefalleng2

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:49:13 AM

One thing i can see the problem there why he lost hes spot to this campaign os maybe he is innactive for many months and marco give his spot to others knowing many people waiting to patiently to get some slot to this wonderfull campaign and i think marco is gonna answer him with that for more clarification.

I have sent pm to macro. Still waiting for his reply. I wanted to be regular from now but now I don't have a spot.

stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:08:38 PM

I have sent pm to macro. Still waiting for his reply. I wanted to be regular from now but now I don't have a spot.
Marco isn't responding in PM about signature campaign but I hope he will consider your case. It will also be great if he can open some slots like what he had said once the coinsbank campaign started.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 03:30:42 PM

Can you help me with my problem please. I was enrolled in this campaign in April 2015. I later on became very inactive. But when I check now in this link: http://bitadsense.website/Bitx  with my uid it shows that slots not available now! Would you like to join? Does it mean I was put out of the campaign and not in it anymore? I am quite confused.
Yeah I guess you have been removed from the campaign, and being inactive for long time is a good reason for that. Marco is busy nowadays, I dont think he will respond your message in shortly. Sorry man, I cant help you for that. The only thing you could do is just wait him or you could seek another campaign.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 04:00:57 PM

Seems everyone is stating marco isn't responding.  It includes me.  Received one payment and nothing since.  No response yet.  Appears the beta checker site also shows that I am not in a spot anymore either; however, I have been posting and have had the sig line for months.
Maybe happening to more than just a couple of people?

thefalleng2

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:58:23 PM

Seems everyone is stating marco isn't responding.  It includes me.  Received one payment and nothing since.  No response yet.  Appears the beta checker site also shows that I am not in a spot anymore either; however, I have been posting and have had the sig line for months.
Maybe happening to more than just a couple of people?

Comapring to your situation, I had the signature all the time even when I was active for almost a year. I am still waiting for his reply. I really hope he gets back to these queries.

soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:02:35 PM

Is this campaign active?
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:04:46 PM

Is it possible to get Daily Payouts from this Singature Campaing?
Can u consider how high the fee for withdraws is?

Would be great to know Smiley Iam about thinking reserving a Slot in your Campaign Marco.

regards

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 08:30:26 PM

Is this campaign active?

Since you can see users wearing the campaign signature, you can pretty much rest assured that the campaign is alive and kicking

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:28:58 PM

I have applied for the campaign.Hope i get accepted

stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:08:48 AM

This campaign offers a higher payout than your yobit signature. They are only offering weekly payouts and if I am correct, there are also some members who have a fixed monthly payment.

Would be great to know Smiley Iam about thinking reserving a Slot in your Campaign Marco.
They don't have an open slots at the moment.

Where did you applied? Based on OP there is no available slots.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:55:59 AM

There are no spot's currently look at pages before you will see multiple trying to apply but spot's are full, as shown on first page it's still current.  So even doing all of the adding/joining CoinBank it is applying for a spot that is not there.

No New Spots!
For those in campaign it looks like reset worked perfect again!  Thanks Marco it's been very smooth on it.   Last payment was very quick hopefully this is same Smiley
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:46:13 AM

This campaign offers a higher payout than your yobit signature. They are only offering weekly payouts and if I am correct, there are also some members who have a fixed monthly payment.

Here http://bitsig.website/beta/
It says " Would you
like to
join ?
After posting a
request we will
check it
manually so
please wait !"

thefalleng2

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:59:50 AM

Can you help me with my problem please. I was enrolled in this campaign in April 2015. I later on became very inactive. But when I check now in this link: http://bitadsense.website/Bitx  with my uid it shows that slots not available now! Would you like to join? Does it mean I was put out of the campaign and not in it anymore? I am quite confused.
Yeah I guess you have been removed from the campaign, and being inactive for long time is a good reason for that. Marco is busy nowadays, I dont think he will respond your message in shortly. Sorry man, I cant help you for that. The only thing you could do is just wait him or you could seek another campaign.

Yeah I also think I have been put out. I am looking at other campaigns but can't find good one as Bit-x. Would you suggest any?

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 11:27:44 AM

Yeah I also think I have been put out. I am looking at other campaigns but can't find good one as Bit-x. Would you suggest any?
Yeah I can see that, the participants seems happy being on there. I dont know what the best and suitable one for you, and since you was inactive for long time, its hard to be accepted by some campaign managers here. You could try SocialKapital (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1513029.0), Betcoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1236667.0), and Rollin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950982.0).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:05:14 PM

Here http://bitsig.website/beta/
It says " Would you like to join ? After posting  request we will check it manually so please wait !"

I know this is no the anwser you want, but trying to help you.  You might find that there or instructions in the thread but as of right now there are no open spot's.  If you look at the very first page at the top that is current.   So anything about joining if you do it... does not get you in.  And I know that is not the anwser you wan't but the front page will change if ever open:

No New Spots!
CoinBank which was Bit-X is honestly the best campaign out there which is why SO many people still apply even with no spots thinking they will get in somehow (look at just about any page).  But it does not work that way.    Marco has ran a great campaign so I see it to his credit.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:12:15 PM

Did the post count reset a day or two ago (payment pending), and reset again today?
I am almost certain some new posts got wiped out, did anyone else notice?

Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 »
  Print  

Jump to: