Author Topic: loss  (Read 2186 times)
unitedss (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:10:56 AM

i'm a noob and need help
i bought 2000$ litecoins at 11.8$ , 8 months ago
please advise me what can i do ?sell them or wait or exchange them to another coins  Huh
Propulsion

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:39:12 AM

i'm a noob and need help
please advise me what can i do ?sell them or wait or exchange them to another coins  Huh

If you can hold them for a year, you can hold them for another.
Penny Pincher XPP

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:43:57 AM

Posted by: unitedss

"i'm a noob and need help i bought 2000$ litecoins at 11.8$ , 8 months ago please advise me what can i do ?sell them or wait or exchange them to another coins  Huh"

I've been trading on exchanges for almost a year now and made thousands of dollars.

The following Crypto Intelligent Trading Principle is used by "whale traders" on exchanges to make profit and manipulate the Crypto Market for their gain.

Use at your own risk!

Using the same principles of Stock Market "BUY LOW SELL HIGH"

My advice to you spread those LTC on exchanges and buy LOW priced coins like Dogecoin, Doge Black, SYS and RDD.

Depending on current price.Buy 200k of Doge, 1 million of DogeB, 100k of SYS and 2 million of RDD.

Put the Trigger on SELL HIGH and wait!

Or you can do the opposite and become a whale.trader buying millions at LOW price(lower than market price) and SELL HIGH.

You can wait for next LTC rally which is going take a while to hit over 0.01 BTC.

Make BTC every hour click here: https://www.btc-i24.com/connect-bitman15
Yurizhai

Activity: 764

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:45:21 AM

Litecoin is a popular coin for trading on pumps and dumps. You will probably be able to get a better price than today if you wait. However Litecoin's development is.. non existent?  It doesn't seem like are doing anything. It's only a matter of time before they are replaced by better tech, of which they are several.
Foerster

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:46:48 AM

Hello unitedss,
Litecoin is not a bad coin, but has suffered from high inflation and competition from other cryptocurrencies. However, it still offers very high levels of liquidity not seen in other crypto coins except Bitcoin and the usual pump of the month currency.

If you keep 100% of your current position you are basically taking a binary, idiosyncratic bet on LTC alone. This could be very good if LTC specifically rises and very bad if LTC specifically falls. It really depends on your opinion of the market.

It would not be unreasonable to diversify into other Altcoins. I could imagine that you may keep 1/3 or 1/4 of your LTC and invest the remainder in equal parts into a portfolio of Bitshares, Dogecoin and NXT. You could also add some Bitcoin, but then it would not be a pure Altcoin bet anymore. As a noob, I would not add Ripple at the moment since it may has been the flavour of the month coin, and there is imho a good chance that it's price retraces to a lower level over the next days & weeks (of course this can not be guaranteed Wink ).
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:29:16 AM

Just hold the coins...

MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 01:35:03 AM

i'm a noob and need help

If you wish to minimize risk, I would suggest diversifying your holdings and maintaining a majority position in BTC.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:11:01 AM

short it with x20 on okcoin  Grin

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5022

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:35:25 AM

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/xmr_ltc

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:20:09 AM

i'm a noob and need help
it's better to hold your litecoins don't sell at loss.
gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:54:00 PM

i'd hold.
Can go a little lower still but not sure.
They will come back up in a few months i think.
gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:56:06 PM

Litecoin is a popular coin for trading on pumps and dumps. You will probably be able to get a better price than today if you wait. However Litecoin's development is.. non existent?  It doesn't seem like are doing anything. It's only a matter of time before they are replaced by better tech, of which they are several.

this is fud because a store of value/payment system does not need a lot of work being done on it but it needs a good network and liquid markets. Litecoin has that so it's a more safe investement than these experimental pumped coins the auther of the comment above advertises.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:18:32 PM

If you bought without the ability to watch LTC go to zero you did it wrong.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 02:24:55 PM

I could have made hundred of dollars when LTC was 20, too bad I was a greedy noob. Well we all learn. Currently holding.

rollingMyCar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:32:35 PM

i'm a noob and need help

i think you can continue to hold...
for now all cryptho are weak!!!

if bitcoin restart to pump, litecoin and all the ecosystem do the same for sure!!!
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:40:01 PM

i'm a noob and need help

if bitcoin restart to pump, litecoin and all the ecosystem do the same for sure!!!

I have a feeling the dark days are just ahead..  BTC "bottoms" @ $120, ltc to .50 for a month then a serious rally.

There are still weak hands they just need a little push to let go.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 03:09:34 PM

i'm a noob and need help

If Id sell then only to buy lower. Not selling though. All this negativity and staleness gives me a feeling that the bottom is not far away. In fact, the rally could come really quick.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:14:42 PM

I would consider selling them for BTC.  The BTC price is pretty low at the moment and likely to go higher.  LTC is more or less pegged to BTC (de facto, not by definition) so perhaps that'll continue and LTC will rise again soon as well.
forlackofabettername

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:26:18 PM

btc can go to 100$ and ltc below 1$
i don't think it will happen but it is possible.

Good financial management (never all eggs in one basket) is key

got to say: currently it looks like btc has bottomed out. I'd hold right now for sure. (actually i am buying LTC right now Smiley )

"If you see fraud and don't shout fraud, you are a fraud"
  -- Nassim Taleb
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 03:29:34 PM

i'm a noob and need help

If you can hold them for a year, you can hold them for another.
Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: