Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif  (Read 149398 times)
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:14:49 AM

dev, please contact empoex administrator in this thread, I recommend the KHC!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907519.new#new
We quickly vote, let KHC larger platform!!!
such a small community,I've read the thread page by page,most of them are aoubt wallet update  Angry
ya its a brand new algo, get with the program if you want a fully functioning currency please freeze yourself for the next 10-30 years

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:53:48 PM

such a small community,I've read the thread page by page,most of them are aoubt wallet update  Angry
ya its a brand new algo, get with the program if you want a fully functioning currency please freeze yourself for the next 10-30 years

Actually I think dev did a rather good job on launch, new algo, new diff algo too, not over all that easy to go live with and simulations can't really cover everything that happens in the wild when going live.  The coin is stable now, so dev is adding new stuff.  10-30 years?  This is not SYSCoin.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:26:52 PM

Actually I think dev did a rather good job on launch, new algo, new diff algo too, not over all that easy to go live with and simulations can't really cover everything that happens in the wild when going live.  The coin is stable now, so dev is adding new stuff.  10-30 years?  This is not SYSCoin.
right and yes, then set your freezer for 6-8 months :p

cryptoVIP

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:01:49 AM

I am using my mining rigs as a heater. Wink

cryptoVIP

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:12:30 AM

Dev,could please put a bounty for the second KHC pool ?  Huh

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:08:41 PM

Just made a request at Poloniex and C-Cex to have KHC up for voting to be added, well voting at C-Cex.

Just my personal feeling is that with the glitch on LazyCoin not showing any trades since 12/17 makes it look like there is no volume happening if anyone outside of mining took a look at the coin right now and had no idea that there is a glitch in the system.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
WORE

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:25:44 PM

Maybe you should reassess how quickly the wallet was debugged and a new wallet released when a problem was found.  The dev is worth his salt, no ICO, no spin or fluff, small pre-mine, not just another fan-boy coin.  TBH, I'd say that the coin has promise based on the no bullshit factor, new algo for hash and diff calc, and devs ability to code.
WORE

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:32:59 PM

Dev,could please put a bounty for the second KHC pool ?  Huh

There was only a 100k premine that I'm sure dev has burned through a lot of by generating work for miners at launch.  Where would dev obtain coins for bounty?  The python code for building one was released so a community member could get a good bounty just in fee's by starting one on their own.
wr104 (OP)

Activity: 329

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 07:29:38 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 06:22:38 AM by wr104

The 100,000 KHCs pre-mine belong to Kryptohash.org.  For myself, I'm mining like the rest of you guys.

From the original 100,000 KHCs, only 2,000 KHCs have been spent in bounties so far.  In addition to that, there has been a couple of hundreds KHCs spent in fees paid to miners who solved blocks.  These fees are being deducted from one of the Kryptohash.org wallets that is constantly generating those transactions that have been keeping the network alive.

Happy New Year!

tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:40:10 AM

I have some compromising screenshots of pool duties...please play fair.
WORE

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:12:53 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 06:43:05 AM by WORE

I once heard someone tell another that the system is "broken", and that life isn't fair.  Thus the system isn't really "broken", it's just "fixed", or better suited as "molested", like a Catholic priest on a fresh choir boy.

"It's Complicated" was the reasoning given to me for the things I've lost, the nature of this "complication" has now been unquestionably determined, thus the same reasoning applies when those on the take get their fair share of exactly what is due them.

Many things can be "skirted" when justice is bought and sold, can't skirt karma, bitches.  I tend to lean on the same side as uncle Sam on the subject of terrorism be it foreign or home grown, this is not negotiable.  There is some solace though, invest wisely in a moving company when moving to your new home where ever that may be.  Keep an eye over your shoulder, there is where you will always find me, watching, waiting for you to reveal your next weakness.  This is the one thing about me that you can trust.

Betcha that'll be the last time you make a potentially threatening and very much open statement lacking specifics!

That said, most of this stuff is in beta, if you have a screen shot of something going haywire on the pool, you need to let someone know so they can address the problem...
airball

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:20:42 AM

the trading history of lazycoins stuck at 18-12-2014 08:46:20, so lazy~  Grin

antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 03:51:37 PM

the trading history of lazycoins stuck at 18-12-2014 08:46:20, so lazy~  Grin

I think it is hurting the coin.

Anyone that is new to the coin and goes over to the exchange to see how it is trading might thing that there is no volume at all and might be discouraged to invest or start mining.

I put in a request at two other exchanges to have it added.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Rolandvoda

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:27:13 PM

I once heard someone tell another that the system is "broken", and that life isn't fair.  Thus the system isn't really "broken", it's just "fixed", or better suited as "molested", like a Catholic priest on a fresh choir boy.

"It's Complicated" was the reasoning given to me for the things I've lost, the nature of this "complication" has now been unquestionably determined, thus the same reasoning applies when those on the take get their fair share of exactly what is due them.

Many things can be "skirted" when justice is bought and sold, can't skirt karma, bitches.  I tend to lean on the same side as uncle Sam on the subject of terrorism be it foreign or home grown, this is not negotiable.  There is some solace though, invest wisely in a moving company when moving to your new home where ever that may be.  Keep an eye over your shoulder, there is where you will always find me, watching, waiting for you to reveal your next weakness.  This is the one thing about me that you can trust.

Betcha that'll be the last time you make a potentially threatening and very much open statement lacking specifics!

That said, most of this stuff is in beta, if you have a screen shot of something going haywire on the pool, you need to let someone know so they can address the problem...

FRIEND, there is nothing HAYWIRE, only that the owner of the pool AND coin is stealing about half the shares.

I'm doing constant 500kh/s / RIG without ANY errors.

RESULT : While i keep refreshing page, i get about 10 shares / round and a good percentage of total.

When i leave the website and come back, i find my KH/S is gone down by 100% and i get between 2 and 5 shares.

When i start refreshing page, again, it starts getting better hash.

CONCLUSION : Someone is handling the pool 24/7 to get max number of coins by

IMMORAL AND ILLICIT WAYS, the ways of LIES.

On top on that, guide for solo mining is broken and no nodes are posted so that anyone else could ever get an ACCEPTED BLOCK.

Except for themselves who are also mining solo on their personal node network.

CALLLLLL THATTT A FAIRRRRRRRR LAUNCH.

I expect handling resolution so that we don't have to make a new topic.

PS : Lazycoins is also handled, that's why the price is the one from 3 weeks ago.

PS2: Most chatter here are the same people, greedy enough that they would expose this for 1300kh/s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rolandvoda

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:37:03 PM

Just after my post they shut down the pool

The connection has timed out

The server at mine4.khc.nonce-pool.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Try Again

Expecting them to either close topic or to start fudding some lies about fud then making a self moderated topic. Please BEWARE
pump and dump on this huge cryptoscam.
nonce-pool

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:59:17 PM

FRIEND, there is nothing HAYWIRE, only that the owner of the pool AND coin is stealing about half the shares.

I'm doing constant 500kh/s / RIG without ANY errors.

RESULT : While i keep refreshing page, i get about 10 shares / round and a good percentage of total.

When i leave the website and come back, i find my KH/S is gone down by 100% and i get between 2 and 5 shares.

When i start refreshing page, again, it starts getting better hash.

CONCLUSION : Someone is handling the pool 24/7 to get max number of coins by

IMMORAL AND ILLICIT WAYS, the ways of LIES.

On top on that, guide for solo mining is broken and no nodes are posted so that anyone else could ever get an ACCEPTED BLOCK.

Except for themselves who are also mining solo on their personal node network.

CALLLLLL THATTT A FAIRRRRRRRR LAUNCH.

I expect handling resolution so that we don't have to make a new topic.

PS : Lazycoins is also handled, that's why the price is the one from 3 weeks ago.

PS2: Most chatter here are the same people, greedy enough that they would expose this for 1300kh/s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we know when you are not looking at your pc and then take your candy.   Roll Eyes

Seriously though, the pool is functioning as it should, if you are having a problem all you need to do is contact us and we can surely get it resolved instead of the baseless accusations.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:27:11 PM

also the thread isnt run by the pool owner, why the heck would they close this thread because you think a pools being funky...? laso there was no pools @ launch :p

antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:42:19 PM

Just after my post they shut down the pool

The connection has timed out

The server at mine4.khc.nonce-pool.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Try Again

Expecting them to either close topic or to start fudding some lies about fud then making a self moderated topic. Please BEWARE
pump and dump on this huge cryptoscam.

Even if you are having problems on the http, did you try the stratum port to see if it was working better?

I am not affiliated with Nonce Pool but I have mined with them and not had issues. They have some really good pools with other coins besides this coin.

I have been mining there on Kryptohash since it opened and it is still open now so the pool has not been shut down.

Riseman

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:54:24 PM

This came to mind also. Without history you can't conclude anything about the market behavior which can lead to wrong price decision when buying/selling. Also the exchange tab crashes after several hours in my browser Grin
Rolandvoda

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:06:50 PM

Everything is fishy. I left my ulti...soon fireworks :>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: