Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif  (Read 149396 times)
WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:09:09 PM

I have some compromising screenshots of pool duties...please play fair.

I once heard someone tell another that the system is "broken", and that life isn't fair.  Thus the system isn't really "broken", it's just "fixed", or better suited as "molested", like a Catholic priest on a fresh choir boy.

"It's Complicated" was the reasoning given to me for the things I've lost, the nature of this "complication" has now been unquestionably determined, thus the same reasoning applies when those on the take get their fair share of exactly what is due them.

Many things can be "skirted" when justice is bought and sold, can't skirt karma, bitches.  I tend to lean on the same side as uncle Sam on the subject of terrorism be it foreign or home grown, this is not negotiable.  There is some solace though, invest wisely in a moving company when moving to your new home where ever that may be.  Keep an eye over your shoulder, there is where you will always find me, watching, waiting for you to reveal your next weakness.  This is the one thing about me that you can trust.

Betcha that'll be the last time you make a potentially threatening and very much open statement lacking specifics!

That said, most of this stuff is in beta, if you have a screen shot of something going haywire on the pool, you need to let someone know so they can address the problem...

FRIEND, there is nothing HAYWIRE, only that the owner of the pool AND coin is stealing about half the shares.

I'm doing constant 500kh/s / RIG without ANY errors.

RESULT : While i keep refreshing page, i get about 10 shares / round and a good percentage of total.

When i leave the website and come back, i find my KH/S is gone down by 100% and i get between 2 and 5 shares.

When i start refreshing page, again, it starts getting better hash.

CONCLUSION : Someone is handling the pool 24/7 to get max number of coins by

IMMORAL AND ILLICIT WAYS, the ways of LIES.

On top on that, guide for solo mining is broken and no nodes are posted so that anyone else could ever get an ACCEPTED BLOCK.

Except for themselves who are also mining solo on their personal node network.

CALLLLLL THATTT A FAIRRRRRRRR LAUNCH.

I expect handling resolution so that we don't have to make a new topic.

PS : Lazycoins is also handled, that's why the price is the one from 3 weeks ago.

PS2: Most chatter here are the same people, greedy enough that they would expose this for 1300kh/s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets not leave out the PM:

Please post this on topic, i'd like to go public :

I REQUEST WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE FOR SUPPORTING YOUR SCAMCOIN NETWORK. AND THAT YOU WOULD STOP STEALING SHARES FROM EVERYBODY. So that we may leave it all in the past. Thanks.

If you feel it is a scamcoin, then why are you mining it?  I do not run the pool, it is not my coin, but I do not feel it is a scam.  If you note that block detection on the pool can happen one right after another.  Yes this does interrupt your miner as well as your reported hash rate on the pool as no shares are submitted during the time that multiple block detection occurs.  I don't have any of your shares to give you, likely because I didn't "steal" them nor did anyone else, but I'd be happy to buy you a brand new roll of tin foil so you can make yourself a new hat.
WORE

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:13:41 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 08:33:03 PM by WORE

Just after my post they shut down the pool

The connection has timed out

The server at mine4.khc.nonce-pool.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Try Again

Expecting them to either close topic or to start fudding some lies about fud then making a self moderated topic. Please BEWARE
pump and dump on this huge cryptoscam.

I wouldn't bother giving yourself that much credit, you may have prompted the pool owner to take it down and investigate a potential issue.  Attacking both the coin and the pool with a newly created forum account and getting a 500kh/s hash rate can lead one to assess you are a competing coin.  

So...  WTF are you mining it for?   I'll tell ya why...  You don't think it is a scam either, do you?
wr104 (OP)

Activity: 329

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 09:12:08 PM

Is this guy for real? or he is just trolling.

If I had 500 Kh/s per rig, I wouldn't be joining a pool.  I would be mining Solo like crazy.

Since there was no pool at launch 4 weeks ago, the Solo mining guide in the OP is what helped everybody set up their rigs.  Don't tell me you are the only one who can't figure out how to set it up.
WORE

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:21:22 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 12:30:35 AM by WORE

Is this guy for real? or he is just trolling.

If I had 500 Kh/s per rig, I wouldn't be joining a pool.  I would be mining Solo like crazy.

Since there was no pool at launch 4 weeks ago, the Solo mining guide in the OP is what helped everybody set up their rigs.  Don't tell me you are the only one who can't figure out how to set it up.

It is a competing coin, one from the list found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907519.0

The most likely would appear to be ARCH.

They obviously perceive KHC to be a threat to one of the [scrypt'jane'] coins, which by the design of the hash algo/diff algo and your ability to get it launched, it is.

Trolls.
Rolandvoda

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:34:46 PM

why cgminer still pool 0 slow/down?

That's what i'm getting still...

Following such posts we will find that up until the creation of the pool there were no people mining solo, except for the ones who made the coin and are

TRYING TO SIMULATE A FAIR LAUNCH

Follow the posts, yes they look great, dev's are communicating and all, but in all fact and certainty no one has posted a CONF file which works in SOLO MINING, as has no-one validated claims about anything except for the people that are tied with the coins and have double accounts.

Real folks out there, some back up please.
WORE

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:43:22 PM

Following such posts we will find that up until the creation of the pool there were no people mining solo, except for the ones who made the coin and are

Follow the posts, yes they look great, dev's are communicating and all, but in all fact and certainty no one has posted a CONF file which works in SOLO MINING, as has no-one validated claims about anything except for the people that are tied with the coins and have double accounts.

Is a standard conf file as all these use QT.  The conf file contains a user/pass code that is intended to be confidential so no one will openly post this.  So here is one.

Code:
rpcuser=%your own user name%
rpcpassword=%your own password%
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
addnode=178.62.96.79
addnode=104.131.54.248
rpcport=38912
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

It is not brain surgery.  Just in case you don't understand, change %your own user name% and %your own password% to be something of your own creation. 

BTW, I mined solo because I stumbled upon this thread looking at other coins because the dev's at SYS pissed me off a while before the pool was created.  I did not create this coin, your accusations are not entirely indicative of prompting someone to help you.
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:55:09 PM

Wore beat me to it.

But you are calling this a scam because you did not know how to create a config file to solo mine yourself? If that is the case pick any coin and see if they give you directions on how to solo mine.

I started mining a year ago and it took me about 2 weeks to learn because I had to Google everything for myself to learn.

If you are really new to all this it is better to ask questions than to start making accusations. 

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
jox

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:39:14 PM

Solo mining working from start. I solo mine for few days. Also I tested pool, it's works ok, only showing wrong KHC/day.
WORE

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:46:30 AM

Solo mining working from start. I solo mine for few days. Also I tested pool, it's works ok, only showing wrong KHC/day.

Yup, me too, managed to squeak a stable 155kh/s out of each of my 280x's at about 81C.
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:52:55 AM

Is there an Nvidia miner for this yet?

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:48:04 AM

Not an optimized Nvidia miner but the miner that wr104 made does work.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
WORE

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:12:53 AM

The problem with NVidia is the number of shaders available to the miner, the larger number of shaders is a quality that is unique to AMD, thus the better hash rate.
EmpoEX

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:28:23 AM

We have decided to open and launch the KHC VS bitcoin market:

(click on image to get redirected to KHC-BTC markets)

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/550840899853627393
All the best and happy trading! Smiley

Here's the code with direct link to KHC vs BTC markets. You can use it to add it in the OP:
Code:
[url=https://empoex.com/trade/KHC-BTC][img width=300]https://i.imgur.com/HTfbFXl.png[/img][/url]

EmpoEX Team

PS: wr, thanks for your help. Appreciate it.
PeaMine

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:40:24 AM

Thanks, I searched around and couldn't find this, is a source or precompile available?

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:10:48 AM

Thanks, I searched around and couldn't find this, is a source or precompile available?

It's in the OP: https://github.com/kryptohash/cgminer-khc/releases

I can't remember which one exactly works for the Nvidia card with multiple gpus. I put mine on something else for now as the 750ti's was only getting about 50 kh/s but the 970 gets about 150 kh/s with the cgminer. I am hoping that when wr104 gets sgminer going it will work better.

xinbinbin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:23:25 AM

Here's the code with direct link to KHC vs BTC markets. You can use it to add it in the OP:
Code:
[url=https://empoex.com/trade/KHC-BTC][img width=300]https://i.imgur.com/HTfbFXl.png[/img][/url]

EmpoEX Team

nice
anhpt192

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:35:41 AM

i had mined some, time to sell  Grin
PeaMine

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:42:45 AM

I can't remember which one exactly works for the Nvidia card with multiple gpus. I put mine on something else for now as the 750ti's was only getting about 50 kh/s but the 970 gets about 150 kh/s with the cgminer. I am hoping that when wr104 gets sgminer going it will work better.
Looks like that's AMD only, maybe I'm missing something but checked the readme and install guides and tried it out.

antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:56:53 AM

Looks like that's AMD only, maybe I'm missing something but checked the readme and install guides and tried it out.

It does work for Nvidia just not the best but it works. Like I posted in the quote the speeds I got on my 750ti ' s and 970.

You need to put in the number of Cuda Cores for the shaders.

WORE

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:08:53 AM

Code:

EmpoEX Team

Looks like wr104 is going to have to put out android/ios wallets soon, pos payment gateways and clients like a third party gift card software, and maybe a merchant processor gateway might be in order after that.  Boom!  BTC 2.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: