Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif  (Read 149396 times)
wr104 (OP)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:00:51 PM

The current transaction fee is half of 1 percent or, 5 KHCs for every 1,000 KHCs you want to send.

In your opinion, What would be the appropriate transaction fee?  

As a miner, how about 5%   Grin

I'm a miner too so, I agree with you.

Anybody has a different % number in mind? I want to hear.
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:10:52 PM

The current transaction fee is half of 1 percent or, 5 KHCs for every 1,000 KHCs you want to send.

5% crazy  nobody ever use coin transaction fee 5%  is you joking?

0.1% 1 for 1000 KHC  is most fee should be  that still to much  .01% better

miner get paid solving block
WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:26:16 PM

5% crazy  nobody ever use coin transaction fee 5%  is you joking?

0.1% 1 for 1000 KHC  is most fee should be  that still to much  .01% better

At .01% dev would have to reduce the level of security in the coin to make it less expensive to mine, or good luck finding anyone to mine it and process your transaction.
airball

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:46:21 AM

10 KHC for each transaction.

airball

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:48:34 AM

How can it be proved that the transaction fee are mined by miners ?  Huh Huh

wr104 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 01:21:57 AM

Look at the coinbase transactions

TX[0] = Rewards + Fees
airball

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:24:40 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 01:40:55 AM by airball

Look at the coinbase transactions

TX[0] = Rewards + Fees
I am not a coder.  Sad
Is there some other way to verify it ?

wow!NotAgain

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:47:00 AM

At .01% dev would have to reduce the level of security in the coin to make it less expensive to mine, or good luck finding anyone to mine it and process your transaction.

Why people stop mining?  people mine to solve block?  are not transaction in block?  block is not enough reward to mine?  other coins not as much fee and  people still mining

maybe i not understand all things

not making trouble  just what i think  possibly i am wrong

WORE

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:02:48 AM

Why people stop mining?  people mine to solve block?  are not transaction in block?  block is not enough reward to mine?  other coins not as much fee and  people still mining

not making trouble  just what i think  possibly i am wrong

This coin is in early development, but with great potential based on Dev's foresight involving encryption standards and problems involving use of an ASIC by miners that have proven they will dominate the market.  Lack of will involving takeover of every aspect of a transaction is a total bonus.  It is what it is, it is BTC 2.0 and all credit granted to BTC for pioneering digital currency, no dark market to promote illegal activity, room for growth and an open mind to the community and coding ability proven to me to be worth his salt.  I know he can write transaction gateways for POS systems integration based on what I've seen so far.  KHC is going through a major overhaul involving the encryption algo all without reset of the blockchain, so that might raise question for some on if it will survive, so yes the coin is not going to have a high network hash rate at the moment.  To me, it has the needed qualities to be a success.  The rest is community and further adoption.  Ideally it should be anonymous as cash to replace it while killing off counterfeit currency.  DRK is there, but is based on X11 and already victim to ASIC.  As far as FEDCOIN is concerned, I do not think there is a lot of trust from a currency created by those folks.  What we all need is currency that will survive mistakes and ramifications created by all of our previous generations.  This one is a good candidate.
wow!NotAgain

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:23:24 AM

Why people stop mining?  people mine to solve block?  are not transaction in block?  block is not enough reward to mine?  other coins not as much fee and  people still mining

This coin is in early development, but with great potential based on Dev's foresight involving encryption standards and problems involving use of an ASIC by miners that have proven they will dominate the market.  Lack of will involving takeover of every aspect of a transaction is a total bonus.  It is what it is, it is BTC 2.0 and all credit granted to BTC for pioneering digital currency, no dark market to promote illegal activity, room for growth and an open mind to the community and coding ability proven to me to be worth his salt.  I know he can write transaction gateways for POS systems integration based on what I've seen so far.  KHC is going through a major overhaul involving the encryption algo all without reset of the blockchain, so that might raise question for some on if it will survive, so yes the coin is not going to have a high network hash rate at the moment.  To me, it has the needed qualities to be a success.  The rest is community and further adoption.  Ideally it should be anonymous as cash to replace it while killing off counterfeit currency.  DRK is there, but is based on X11 and already victim to ASIC.  As far as FEDCOIN is concerned, I do not think there is a lot of trust from a currency created by those folks.  What we all need is currency that will survive mistakes and ramifications created by all of our previous generations.  This one is a good candidate.

I agree with things you say

The topic with 5% transaction fee crazy  .1% can be good  need to change lower
WORE

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:25:53 AM

The topic with 5% transaction fee crazy  .1% can be good  need to change lower

At present the coin is too expensive to mine to attract miners to process transactions at that rate (.01%).  You need to try and mine it for a while, then make a call.  My response of 5% was designed to be irrational based on the cost of mining the coin at present.  As long as it remains ASIC resistant, there won't be a miner takeover like with BTC and a lot of other coins.  My worry is that they can beat it and I think that a modular encryption engine that can be updated live by master nodes can provide further defense.
wow!NotAgain

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:55:33 AM

At present the coin is too expensive to mine to attract miners to process transactions at that rate (.01%).  You need to try and mine it for a while, then make a call.  My response of 5% was designed to be irrational based on the cost of mining the coin at present.  As long as it remains ASIC resistant, there won't be a miner takeover like with BTC and a lot of other coins.  My worry is that they can beat it and I think that a modular encryption engine that can be updated live by master nodes can provide further defense.

yes masternodes
wow!NotAgain

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:09:35 AM

How many coins mined total?

No volume on exchange so how to buy?
WORE

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:15:37 AM

At present the coin is too expensive to mine to attract miners to process transactions at that rate (.01%).  You need to try and mine it for a while, then make a call.  My response of 5% was designed to be irrational based on the cost of mining the coin at present.  As long as it remains ASIC resistant, there won't be a miner takeover like with BTC and a lot of other coins.  My worry is that they can beat it and I think that a modular encryption engine that can be updated live by master nodes can provide further defense.

yes masternodes

Yes, they need the most security integration to perform live encryption kernel updates and be the most fluid, but randomized based on longevity of connection to the network to host this, and would be a prized catch for tommy 10 yr old hacker but remain a moving target.
WORE

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:16:48 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 06:47:50 PM by WORE

How many coins mined total?

No volume on exchange so how to buy?

That would require a scan of all solved blocks.  Kinda early in the development, and kind of a tall order at this stage.

See the op for exchanges and where to buy but I as much as I am honest I warn you, you should be aware crypto is volitile, this has nothing to do with what I have seen on a technical or ethical level...
wow!NotAgain

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:36:56 AM

coin has potential  different feature than others
WORE

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:48:37 AM

coin has potential  different feature than others

True, is a tall wish list.  However will destroy the fed paper dollars that were killed off by the evolving copy machine.
tacee

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:06:07 PM

Testing using the TestNet has been good so far.  I'm keeping the amount of changes to a minimum to prevent unpleasant surprises.   I think the new Wallet 0.5.0 and cgminer 3.7.7 could be released sometime next week.  If you want, you can go to GitHub and look at what I've checked in to kryptohash branch 0.5.0.

The plan is to transition the network to version 2 beginning at block 50,000.  Everybody will need to upgrade their Wallets before Block 49,000 to ensure a smooth transition.
Have the Wallet 0.5.0 and cgminer 3.7.7 been released?
wr104 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

NEW WALLET v0.5.0 AVAILABLE.  MANDATORY UPGRADE.

Changes since v0.4.1

- New KSHAKE320 version 2  Proof of Work Algorithm.  Network will automatically switch to the new algorithm at Block 50,000.

IMPORTANT:
Be sure you upgrade both the Wallet and cgminer before Block 49,000 is mined.

Download Wallet v0.5.0 from here:
https://github.com/kryptohash/kryptohash/releases/tag/v0.5.0

Download cgminer v3.7.7 from here:
https://github.com/kryptohash/cgminer-khc/releases/tag/v3.7.7

WORE

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:15:45 PM

NEW WALLET v0.5.0 AVAILABLE.  MANDATORY UPGRADE.

Changes since v0.4.1

- New KSHAKE320 version 2  Proof of Work Algorithm.  Network will automatically switch to the new algorithm at Block 50,000.

IMPORTANT:
Be sure you upgrade both the Wallet and cgminer before Block 49,000 is mined.

Download Wallet v0.5.0 from here:
https://github.com/kryptohash/kryptohash/releases/tag/v0.5.0

Download cgminer v3.7.7 from here:
https://github.com/kryptohash/cgminer-khc/releases/tag/v3.7.7

So does the v2 cl work on current v1 algo?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: