Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Definitive proof the owner of pbmining is a scammer  (Read 15982 times)
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:58:07 AM

Whelp, the main thread is locked.
They opened a 2nd thread here pretty much right after the "main" thread in services was locked (maybe to tell potential customers they are no longer offering a "service"?)

I would say that are most likely scamming, however not because of the reasons listed in the OP

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:16:08 AM

They opened a 2nd thread here pretty much right after the "main" thread in services was locked (maybe to tell potential customers they are no longer offering a "service"?)

I would say that are most likely scamming, however not because of the reasons listed in the OP
So, you think they were legit and weren't running a ponzi, but now they've just decided to take advantage of the opportunity and run with their 4.5PH/s?
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:20:06 AM

So, you think they were legit and weren't running a ponzi, but now they've just decided to take advantage of the opportunity and run with their 4.5PH/s?
LOL no. I am just pointing out that they opened a thread for PBmining to be discussed.

As I mentioned above, it is my opinion the PB is most likely some kind of scam (they either ran away with their mining capacity or never had it in the first place - most likely one of the two), but them being a scam has probably has nothing to do with a fake blockchain.info site.

2jesters

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:39:55 PM

If there is anyone from or near London, could you please check out Bitcoin Cloud Services? They are located at 46-48 East Smithfield, Suite 313, London E1W 1AW. Their phone number is 44 116 326 COIN and their office hours are Mon-Fri 8:00 to 18:00 (BST). This info is right off their website.

I feel that they are legit, but I would just like to know for sure if they are and not like PBMining. I switched to them a few weeks ago when PB's payouts were dropping when difficulty was going down.

BCS has been great so far.  They pay daily and the payouts have been more than alloscomp.com predicts.  What I have been doing to increase my returns is every time I can buy a minimum contract with my mined coins I do. Right now I can buy a 50 gigahash contract every 2 to 3 days.  Sure is helping to rebuild what I lost with PB.

There is another outfit out of Brazil named GR Mining. They pay daily but they take 7.5% right off the top, which I didn't know when I bought 100 gigahashes from them. So far BCS hasn't taken anything from what's mined.

If after PB's fiasco, if anyone is still interested in cloud mining, I would suggest BCS, if we get a clean bill of health from one of our London friends.

You can check out BCS at https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/?ref=3297. The referral link is my friend's who introduced me to BCS. If you sign up with BCS by using his link it will help him out greatly, and he really needs the help. Thanks.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:55:46 PM

If there is anyone from or near London, could you please check out Bitcoin Cloud Services? They are located at 46-48 East Smithfield, Suite 313, London E1W 1AW. Their phone number is 44 116 326 COIN and their office hours are Mon-Fri 8:00 to 18:00 (BST). This info is right off their website.

The address is from a mail forwarding company and is shared by several 100, mostly scam operations.

Bitcoincloudservices and GR Mining  are "checked out" in the link in my signature. Both 100% scams, but Im sure you knew that.
2jesters

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:35:50 PM

Thanks for the insight.  Wish I had known about your post sooner.
jonnyfly00

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:27:03 AM

im gutted put in $2000 6 days ago , what chance do you think of getting any of it back?
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:27:25 AM

im gutted put in $2000 6 days ago , what chance do you think of getting any of it back?

sorry for your loss.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
krle27

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:39:48 PM

I'am like you, invest 2200ghs last week,my first payout was at sunday...First,and the last...
jonnyfly00

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:02:29 PM

Is that it then he just walks away with the money is there no chance of getting any back or is there anyone taking legal action
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:43:44 PM

Is that it then he just walks away with the money is there no chance of getting any back or is there anyone taking legal action
As far as I know, no one has started a civil case against him.
raskul

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:44:49 PM

i'd be content to see the little shite in jail.

jinxx

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:21:24 PM

god damn... throwing out money like its nothing eh.

the chances are very slim, or pretty much next to none at all. consider it an expensive lesson learned.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:09:09 AM

I'll add it to my sig.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:22:18 AM

A few days ago I posted in another thread defending PBMining as I got my payout same time as always. Now things are not looking so good.

I am actually glad I am not heavily invested in cloud mining anyway.  Undecided

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:27:22 AM

What kind of journalist are you?

freelance photojournalist and owner of a news agency, regularly published in the UK national press and in Europe syndicating content via DPA.

clippings:
http://rgspix.com/RAGS.htm

Huge difference between a journalist and a stringer photographer, IMO.
Fyi, your website won't load properly. Can't view any of your tearsheets.
raskul

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:54:11 AM

What kind of journalist are you?

freelance photojournalist and owner of a news agency, regularly published in the UK national press and in Europe syndicating content via DPA.

clippings:
http://rgspix.com/RAGS.htm

Huge difference between a journalist and a stringer photographer, IMO.
Fyi, your website won't load properly. Can't view any of your tearsheets.

you haven't a clue mate, i do quite well in all of my businesses.
regards,

investor respect

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:23:11 AM

hey guys please call jason boykos local police 306 975 8300.... it would be good just to seethem get bogged with phone calls about this a-hole... its also fun to hear them pretend to be cops
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:38:12 PM

I knew this was a scam as soon as I was checking out and it wanted me to agree I wasn't Canadian. I am Canadian, and the only logical reason I could think of for them to refuse to do business with me is that it would be much easier for a Canadian to sue them, or come after them in other ways.

I know, there is a bill in Canada that will be quoted, but if it's a concern, why is PB the only "cloud-miner" that refused to deal with Canadians? Why do we have so much BTC infrastructure here? Surely I'm not the only one who has seen the amount of mining that comes out of Canada.

Also why Sask? That seemed a bit unusual to me too. Surely if you were going to run a "cloud-mining" company you would want to be in a major hub where high speed internet is available. Such as Toronto. Sask is too remote in my opinion.

I didn't read Puppet's thread until recently, and after reading it, and my own experiences it's my honest opinion that all cloud-miners are scams, or might as well be. I've earned more playing Primedice, and renting rigs from MRR. Cloud-Mining doesn't even compare. To be able to make anything decent from this you need to put a good amount of starting capital in, and for the same amount of money you can just buy hardware and mine yourself. Before deciding to put in real money with anyone I did some playing around.

Honestly, I regret every cent I've spent on Clouds. I'd sell all now and just buy/rent hardware if I could.

I lost about 20 dollars on coins-miners.
I will lose around 100 on GAW if it's the scam some suggest, but will make several hundred if everything goes "as planned".
I broke even on CEX, but wasted time. Fees for mining were always eating all of my profits, and some. I broke even by selling my GH for more than I paid.
I invested .05 at cloudminr.io and made back .02 so far, looks like a scam. 
I invested around .06 in Hashnest, there were some complaints on forums and I decided to dump and run, lost around .003.

I've invested small amounts (.05 - .1 each) in Hashie, Hashprofit, Genesis, and Zeushash. All seem to take a while to ROI, but all seem "legit" so far... until they don't, right?

I invested some money in Havelock investments, and they seem pretty good to be honest. I made 3 daily dividends that were everything they should have been, and sold all my stuff because I wanted to rent a rig on MRR. This is the only one I actually made profit off of so far.

No I will not provide referral links, you're welcome to Google the sites for yourself if you want to waste Bitcoins. If you're into making money, I'm too noob to give advice, but I think you're better off gambling than hoping to roi in 100 days from a scam.
Pinchloaf

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:32:57 PM

So anyone have any word, and Im up to help with any legal action anyone trying to start. 
Still got a payment this sunday but wasnt what it should have been. about 10%.  so the site must be on auto pilot if the owner picked up and ran leaving what ever mining he has left just to run its  self....=/  but most likely the site will be pulled here soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: