Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STAB] STABLE - ICO is over - Controlled Price Increases  (Read 34555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:24:23 PM

I actually did not buy this coin from ICO, just mined it for some time, as it was much cheaper that way. Ok, lets assume this is indeed scam. What about proof of developer from CryptoAsian (http://proofofdev.com/project/stb-stable/)? Looking at that paper I can see at least that CryptoAsian has some info we miss, for example "Josh"'s Skype, phone number and his LinkedIn account. Can we ask CryptoAsian to share that info, so we can.. well.. contact this guy, and see who he is.. and what he is thinking about his coin? Smiley

here is his personal bitcointalk - smallbay: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=396430;sa=showPosts

Hasn't been active since Dec 12th but was heavily involved in Bitbay talks

Yep, CryptoAsian's PoD sheet indeed lists "smallbay" as Josh's bitcointalk account... But I am sure that's not true. Mainly because of two reasons:
1) they tell this "Josh Green" is from Spain. Looking at the posts of "smallbay", I see pretty fluent and somewhat informal English using some slang. Real people from Spain very rarely talk that way.
2) STAB "Josh" never wrote a single word here in the STB thread. "Carol" was used to communicate with him (probably she translated the questions..Smiley
So this "Josh" is not good communicator, unlike the "smallbay".

Its interesting whether CryptoAsian cares to check at least something, before taking money and giving his "PoD" certificate.

... this space is not for rent ...
lockepi

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:30:41 PM

I actually did not buy this coin from ICO, just mined it for some time, as it was much cheaper that way. Ok, lets assume this is indeed scam. What about proof of developer from CryptoAsian (http://proofofdev.com/project/stb-stable/)? Looking at that paper I can see at least that CryptoAsian has some info we miss, for example "Josh"'s Skype, phone number and his LinkedIn account. Can we ask CryptoAsian to share that info, so we can.. well.. contact this guy, and see who he is.. and what he is thinking about his coin? Smiley

here is his personal bitcointalk - smallbay: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=396430;sa=showPosts

Yep, CryptoAsian's PoD sheet indeed lists "smallbay" as Josh's bitcointalk account... But I am sure that's not true. Mainly because of two reasons:
1) they tell this "Josh Green" is from Spain. Looking at the posts of "smallbay", I see pretty fluent and somewhat informal English using some slang. Real people from Spain very rarely talk that way.
2) STAB "Josh" never wrote a single word here in the STB thread. "Carol" was used to communicate with him (probably she translated the questions..Smiley

Its interesting whether CryptoAsian cares to check at least something, before taking money and giving his "PoD" certificate.

even if dev is back, i would just get out asap
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:35:22 PM

has any one reached out to Crypto Asian to get more info? You do make a good point about the language used by smallbay vs the language used by stabledev - not consistent. Let's see if we can gather some more information, maybe a link to his LinkedIn account?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
lepsen21

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:37:04 PM

has any one reached out to Crypto Asian to get more info? You do make a good point about the language used by smallbay vs the language used by stabledev - not consistent. Let's see if we can gather some more information, maybe a link to his LinkedIn account?

its a fake linkedin account dude
Dzus1k

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:52:51 PM

I need to buy xmass gifts , somebody wanna buy my 80K stb for ICO price ? instantly
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:31:15 PM

its a fake linkedin account dude
that's a good start Tongue

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
thisisascam

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:15:09 AM

next time i say its a scam, believe me. sheep.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:27:54 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 06:48:54 PM by drays

next time i say its a scam, believe me. sheep.

You did not tell anything valuable on this forum topic. There were other people telling it is a scam, but not you. Look at your earlier posts, and think before you say something next time, or before insulting people. Your 'newbie' account is not much more credible than the newbie account of this coin's "dev". So there is no reason to listen you even the "next time" Wink

drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:41:22 PM

Well, I have dumped all my coins already, so can jump off this topic (the investment was too small to spend time and continue monitoring this coin now; I didn't belief in this coin enough to put more or less considerable funds into that, just mined it for cheap). Just wanted to add my two cents for finding those bastards. I have sent a PM to CryptoAsian (bitcointalk user "thectspot"). With the following content:
Hi!

Could you please look at the following forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886555.260 ? That is the ANN thread of the STAB (StableCoin). The developers told they got your PoD verification, and your website indeed shows the PoD for Stable coin ( http://proofofdev.com/project/stb-stable/ ).

This coin most probably turned to be a scam, so people would appreciate your comment, and if possible, could you please list there the contacts (phone, skype, linkedin account), and any other info which made you think the developer is real, and which could help investors find him.

Thanks a lot!

Hope he will take time to add some comment regarding this here in the forum.

Cheers to everyone.

MissCrypto

Activity: 945

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:01:07 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 08:11:09 PM by MissCrypto

Dev bailed out? Why I'm not surprised  Undecided

Edit: too little, too late.

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
stableproject (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:59:54 PM

Hey everyone!

The team is still here working on stable. At the moment we are having some difficulties with the amount of people in STABLEFUND, we need some more coins to get the first value increase started.

The team is also buying coins that are being sold at low prices so we can increase the amount of coins in STABLEFUND. Please send in your form if you haven't yet.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:10:18 PM

Hey everyone!

The team is still here working on stable. At the moment we are having some difficulties with the amount of people in STABLEFUND, we need some more coins to get the first value increase started.

The team is also buying coins that are being sold at low prices so we can increase the amount of coins in STABLEFUND. Please send in your form if you haven't yet.

Why did you disappear without even an update that the wallet was not going to be released?  If you truly are legit don't you think that is just bad business?

Dzus1k

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:07:48 PM

Hey everyone!

So why u just dont buy all coins ? Its more than 800k coins under ico price on c-cex in sell orders .
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:01:10 PM

4 letter word for you guys:

S-C-A-M

Wink
drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:44:44 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2014, 01:36:58 AM by drays

No answer from Crypto Asian regarding his PoD... Neither in my PM, nor here in the forum.

This just proves the PoD itself is a SCAM, I would not tell everyone who does the PoD is a scammer, but this definitely refers to the PoD from CryptoAsian. Those scammers help each other, and make money, each one his own way.

liujiaren

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 04:02:02 AM

don't trust Crypto Asian he is a lier and do POD for money !everyone has money can pay him to do that shit!
Tearz

Activity: 627

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:16:40 AM

stay the fk away from PND irc you scamming cunts no one in our irc wants your shit coin "better than pnd" my fking ass bullshit now again no one in irc wants your stupid shit coin

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
pnoch

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 11:01:05 PM

From my research with new Magnetz release today,

Magnetz is just a lame attempt at scamming people with ICO, I've check their code and I can't believe my eyes, it is just a exact duplicate of old "torrentcoin" (also x13 algo) (https://github.com/torrentcointeam/torrentcoin) that died from dev ran away long time ago.

All of their 'torrent' code and UI, is just a copy from that old 'torrentcoin"

their torrentpage.cpp torrentpage.ui is 100% clone from the old code.

Fail much?

The wallet UI overall is completely standard and again exact duplicate from the old "torrentcoin"

Even the same mistake in bitcoingui.cpp (same exact mistake with setStatusTip and setShortcut)

Magnetz - bitcoingui.cpp

Code:
    addressBookAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/address-book"), tr("&Addresses"), this);
    addressBookAction->setStatusTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    addressBookAction->setToolTip(addressBookAction->statusTip());
    addressBookAction->setCheckable(true);
    addressBookAction->setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_5));
    tabGroup->addAction(addressBookAction);
    torrentPageAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/magnet"), tr("&Torrent"), this);
    torrentPageAction->setToolTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    torrentPageAction->setCheckable(true);
    torrentPageAction->setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_5));
    tabGroup->addAction(torrentPageAction);

Torrentcoin - bitcoingui.cpp

Code:
    addressBookAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/address-book"), tr("&Addresses"), this);
    addressBookAction->setStatusTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    addressBookAction->setToolTip(addressBookAction->statusTip());
    addressBookAction->setCheckable(true);
    addressBookAction->setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_5));
    tabGroup->addAction(addressBookAction);
    torrentPageAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/magnet"), tr("&Torrent"), this);
    torrentPageAction->setToolTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    torrentPageAction->setCheckable(true);
    torrentPageAction->setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_5));
    tabGroup->addAction(torrentPageAction);

More over, Magnetz ANN is very similiar to STABLE ANN page which is also one of the scam ICO project (Check the roadmap phrase) both ANN is also self-moderated topic.

Check here:
Magnetz ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900716.0) *self-moderated topic
TorrentCoin ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633546.0)
STABLE ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886555.0) *self-moderated topic

Obviously Magnetz so-called 'dev' is just a team with good graphic designer but know nothing about coding.

People should be investing in real project not just some scammer, but I'm pretty sure they have some good connections with people from checking their thread.

vTorrent non-ICO coin is what people who wants 'torrent on blockchain' should be support and invest in.

LET'S STOP THE SCAMMER!
drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:49:37 PM

@pnoch:

the information you gathered is pretty interesting... Indeed Magnetz looks scammy to me, especially after I had the experience with STAB. They do too much popular movement, and too small technical info. Looks like technical part lags behind and the coin is driven by folks who do better in marketing, than in development... This is suspicious, I really don't like marketing-oriented people, and believe they rarely promote something good.

However one thing makes me nervous: you write "same exact mistake with setStatusTip and setShortcut". I am looking closely to those functions, but do not see any mistake... Could you please point to that..?

rt99

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:53:53 AM

Any news Dev, or was just a scam to get $7000 in Christmas money.  Still could work if you released a wallet and bought back coins for sale.  U could scam twice!  May as well.  Also, your spelling sucks in the op. Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: