Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:56:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [METAL] MetalCoin | Multipool | Online Radio Station Live  (Read 37110 times)
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:47:34 PM

Metal Mosh Pit Online Radio Started Live Broadcast - Tune In!
http://radio.metalmoshpit.net

It is the time for some music.

Niiiiicccee!!! \m/

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:02:57 PM

Anyone out there Huh.  This dev has busted his ass to bring features to this coin and still there is silence in the forum. Excellent work xPooky, keep it up and in the meantime I will be jamming to Mosh radio.....

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
Ayzar

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:30:46 PM

Nice job with the radio and everything dev  Cool
xPooky (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:05:31 PM

Anyone out there Huh.  This dev has busted his ass to bring features to this coin and still there is silence in the forum. Excellent work xPooky, keep it up and in the meantime I will be jamming to Mosh radio.....

Nice job with the radio and everything dev  Cool

Thank you for your support \m/
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:15:49 PM

How's the new wallet progressing xPooky? 

I think the internet radio station you launched is pretty badass dude!!  There's a lot of quality underground bands with music I've never heard before..... nicely done \m/  Cool

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:59:58 AM

I think the internet radio station you launched is pretty badass dude!!  There's a lot of quality underground bands with music I've never heard before..... nicely done \m/  Cool
It's going great.

Here are the downloads:

Windows Installer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1c3glm6o68fg952/MetalCoin-Qt%20Installer%20v1.1.0.zip?dl=0
This installs the new wallet and LAV Filters if you don't have them.
Procedure:
  • Extract all the files in the zip.
  • Run the MetalCoin .exe, leave the LAV filters and .msi alone.
  • If the prerequisite windows pops up just let it continue, it's installing the LAV Filters for better radio compatability.
  • Let the rest of the installer finish and then run the program. You may see an error the first time but just close and reopen.
  • Enjoy!

Windows ZIP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9g4wxlfx88gev0m/MetalCoin-qt%20Win%20v1.1.0.zip?dl=0 (ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING/HAVE LAV FILTERS INSTALLED.)
This also has an error the first time. Just ignore it, it's purely cosmetic.

OSX Wallet: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/MetalCoin-Qt%20v1.1.0.zip (DOES NOT NEED ANYTHING EXTRA)

If you do want to build your own wallet the source on Github has been updated. The requirements are as follows:
  • Qt 5.2.1+ for OSX/Linux
  • Qt 5.3.2+ for Win

When you click on the radio tab and click play let it be for a while. It is preloading a bit of the audio, once it is finished it will start playing. Windows is the only platform which needs the extra LAV Codec.

xPooky (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:52:39 PM

It's going great.

Here are the downloads:

Windows Installer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1c3glm6o68fg952/MetalCoin-Qt%20Installer%20v1.1.0.zip?dl=0
This installs the new wallet and LAV Filters if you don't have them.
Procedure:
  • Extract all the files in the zip.
  • Run the MetalCoin .exe, leave the LAV filters and .msi alone.
  • If the prerequisite windows pops up just let it continue, it's installing the LAV Filters for better radio compatability.
  • Let the rest of the installer finish and then run the program. You may see an error the first time but just close and reopen.
  • Enjoy!

Windows ZIP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9g4wxlfx88gev0m/MetalCoin-qt%20Win%20v1.1.0.zip?dl=0 (ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING/HAVE LAV FILTERS INSTALLED.)
This also has an error the first time. Just ignore it, it's purely cosmetic.

OSX Wallet: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/MetalCoin-Qt%20v1.1.0.zip (DOES NOT NEED ANYTHING EXTRA)

If you do want to build your own wallet the source on Github has been updated. The requirements are as follows:
  • Qt 5.2.1+ for OSX/Linux
  • Qt 5.3.2+ for Win

When you click on the radio tab and click play let it be for a while. It is preloading a bit of the audio, once it is finished it will start playing. Windows is the only platform which needs the extra LAV Codec.

Thank You MystPhysX, i will update op in next few minutes and also add the linux qt
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:02:11 PM

Cool, let me know how the wallets work guys.

clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:52:57 PM

It works!! Listening to Metal Mosh Pit Online Radio within the wallet is pretty sweet!  Can't wait until the market can be accessed through wallet as well Wink \m/

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:02:44 PM

It works!! Listening to Metal Mosh Pit Online Radio within the wallet is pretty sweet!  Can't wait until the market can be accessed through wallet as well Wink \m/

That will be finished soon to, thank you for your support
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:28:20 PM

That will be finished soon to, thank you for your support

Excellent!!

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
Ayzar

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:02:49 AM

I dono about you guys, but I think I burned through the playlist a couple times now  Cool Good tunes, and funny thing is, I never listened to metal before really too much  Cheesy
Are any of these bands going to be selling any merchandise through the store in the future? I heard a couple damn good tracks so far. It's so cool to have a radio inside the wallet, nice work.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:15:10 AM

I dono about you guys, but I think I burned through the playlist a couple times now  Cool Good tunes, and funny thing is, I never listened to metal before really too much  Cheesy
Are any of these bands going to be selling any merchandise through the store in the future? I heard a couple damn good tracks so far. It's so cool to have a radio inside the wallet, nice work.
i am glad you liked it, we have some more new bands that will be added next few days, as for merc many of those bands will sell in the store for METAL
Ayzar

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:24:41 AM

i am glad you liked it, we have some more new bands that will be added next few days, as for merc many of those bands will sell in the store for METAL

+50,000

clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:56:06 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 11:20:12 PM by clovis A.

+50,000

Rock on brother! It's great to see your enthusiasm and even better to have you supporting METAL! This coin and community need more individuals like yourself Smiley

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:45:37 PM

Nice action on bittrex.... hopefully investors are beginning to wake up and smell the potential in this coin Cool

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:50:14 PM

The METAL rally continues...... Great job dev, this coin has come a long long way since you took over.  Keep that shit up!!  Cool \m/

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:11:44 PM

Anyone else notice the huge 7.3M buy that took place in one shot today  Shocked

EDIT: Anyone else even notice this thread, for that matter Huh

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 05:46:29 PM

Anyone else notice the huge 7.3M buy that took place in one shot today  Shocked

EDIT: Anyone else even notice this thread, for that matter Huh

Doesn't look like many care of the state of the thread or coin Smiley

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:50:39 AM

coin going up and up seems

if can be of aid i will make some free metal wallet
available trought download , or if someone can do something automatic
can PM me.Thanks
 i want to make a node for the coin how can be done ?

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: