Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proposal: hardware manufacturers should have their own child boards.  (Read 1941 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:29:21 PM

+1

Hardware is dogie's world. Getting tired of his views on every product under the sun. Dilutes the other voices. Particularly those who actually make hardware and those that actually BUY hardware. He inserts himself in between and that is great for him but at this point maybe hardware guides should be split off to the support section unless they are OFFICIAL from the fabricator.

ho-hum.  i see much butt-hurt across the Meta threads regarding some SP-Tech reviews posted in Hardware.
this proposal would fix such butt-hurt  Grin

Says the guy with the christmas tree of all christmas tree affiliate link sigs for said company Roll Eyes

Forgive me for earning a living.

You were specifically complaining that people were being biased because it was SPTech related meta, and so I pointed out that if anyone was going to be biased for / against SPTech it would be the guy with the giant affiliate link of the company in his sig.

I made no particular comment or complaint that is was specifically DUE TO SPTech related Meta. I remarked that on this occaision, the subject is regarding SP-Tech.  It could have been any manufacturer and you would still have been 'butt-hurt' that someone was bumping down your own review threads. I hope this clarifies what I meant by my comment.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 05:41:04 PM

+1
3 week necro OP

Getting tired of his views on every product under the sun.
Then don't click on my threads? But you've already ignored and blocked me right Roll Eyes

Particularly those who actually make hardware
Like WASP?

unless they are OFFICIAL from the fabricator.
There are only 5 'official' product threads and all of them are Bitmain. What about the other 34 products?

I can't believe you're still this mad because I wouldn't join WASP.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:17:01 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 07:47:14 PM by loshia

+1

Hardware is dogie's world. Getting tired of his views on every product under the sun. Dilutes the other voices. Particularly those who actually make hardware and those that actually BUY hardware. He inserts himself in between and that is great for him but at this point maybe hardware guides should be split off to the support section unless they are OFFICIAL from the fabricator.

ho-hum.  i see much butt-hurt across the Meta threads regarding some SP-Tech reviews posted in Hardware.
this proposal would fix such butt-hurt  Grin

Says the guy with the christmas tree of all christmas tree affiliate link sigs for said company Roll Eyes

Forgive me for earning a living.

You were specifically complaining that people were being biased because it was SPTech related meta, and so I pointed out that if anyone was going to be biased for / against SPTech it would be the guy with the giant affiliate link of the company in his sig.

I made no particular comment or complaint that is was specifically DUE TO SPTech related Meta. I remarked that on this occaision, the subject is regarding SP-Tech.  It could have been any manufacturer and you would still have been 'butt-hurt' that someone was bumping down your own review threads. I hope this clarifies what I meant by my comment.
I can feel your pain bickLEDsky. You are not the most important person here. What about your spams everywhere? In self moderated topics of course Grin so no one can argue and express his opinion about your shit? And everything which not suits you is deleted immediately. Any way back on topic
Any way enjoy dogie's work. Apart of all he is doing something not just spreading BULSHIT like you. And accourding to hardware forum topic it shall be about how to generate bitcoins. So please stay on topic in hardware thread.Dogie's posts are on topic. Learn and folow Grin
Dogie,
 WASP ARE NOT MAKING HARDWARE THEY ARE MAKING LEDS Grin VERY HARD AND HIGH END WORK. HARDWARE IS FOR for newbies  Grin
To hardware vendors
I beg you please send a free Christmas tree with shiny LEDs to bickLEDsky so we can compare his reviews and dogie's and have second hardware opinion from a reputable forum expert Grin
Blink blink..... Kiss

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
raskul (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:27:23 PM

here we go again.. can't you guys just get a room  Roll Eyes

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: