Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Xapo a scam??  (Read 29160 times)
clock27

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:42:15 AM

3 withdrawls from here with zero issues so im gonna have to say they are not a scam at least for now

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 02:34:08 AM

3 withdrawls from here with zero issues so im gonna have to say they are not a scam at least for now
I dont personally think Xapo is a scam, i just am really mad i cant get a card sent to me in the USA. I am trying to find me a Canadian address or Canadian mail forwarding mail service to people in the USA. Trust me i really want this card but it is not being made easy for me to get this and dont see any good news in sight  Cry

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 07:30:04 AM

They're no scam but I doubt their card will be exceptionally successful.

Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:40:53 AM

I don't know if it's a scam or not..
Why don't just use the original wallet where you'll have full control of it?
suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:31:51 AM

i did not think that xapo is scam if its scam why almost people are happy some times their are sever issue
Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 12:24:37 PM

uh, any website asking for ssn is asking for a identity theft.

outside from legit sites like verizon,tmobile, and other services that do need to run a credit check..but for bitcoin? please...
Or other legit services like virtual bank accounts... Etc

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 09:19:42 PM

I don't know if it's a scam or not..
Why don't just use the original wallet where you'll have full control of it?
because with the full wallet you cant go to like walmart and buy stuff or cant go rent a hotel room right on the spot. I dont want to have to like hey wife lets go on a trip i will sell some bitcoin to coinbase and wait 3-5 days for coinbase to send me money to bank account lol. I want fast transactions and real time use like a normal credit / debit card  Grin

Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:42:49 PM

now it s not a scam
but i dont like this wallet
why? i dont know
i have some bad feelings about it
anyway, i dont think use it..

leblanc

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:48:56 PM

it seems okay with me, so far. I got no problems, but that still doesnt say they might fail like everything else on this forum.
clock27

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:08:40 PM

I dont personally think Xapo is a scam, i just am really mad i cant get a card sent to me in the USA. I am trying to find me a Canadian address or Canadian mail forwarding mail service to people in the USA. Trust me i really want this card but it is not being made easy for me to get this and dont see any good news in sight  Cry

i would love that but the way the USA is it'll be a while before we see a decent BTC debit card i bet Sad

leesin

Activity: 93

#feelthebern

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:56:45 PM

I dont personally think Xapo is a scam, i just am really mad i cant get a card sent to me in the USA. I am trying to find me a Canadian address or Canadian mail forwarding mail service to people in the USA. Trust me i really want this card but it is not being made easy for me to get this and dont see any good news in sight  Cry

i would love that but the way the USA is it'll be a while before we see a decent BTC debit card i bet Sad

I thought there was going to be some crazy revolution in bitcoin since bitcoin ATM`s were coming out or something.

So no point in on btc debit cards.. unless they dont have the ATM`s at certain locations. I find the btc debit card situation no needed though, since it can be purchased through coin base.
clock27

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:11:40 AM

I dont personally think Xapo is a scam, i just am really mad i cant get a card sent to me in the USA. I am trying to find me a Canadian address or Canadian mail forwarding mail service to people in the USA. Trust me i really want this card but it is not being made easy for me to get this and dont see any good news in sight  Cry

I thought there was going to be some crazy revolution in bitcoin since bitcoin ATM`s were coming out or something.

So no point in on btc debit cards.. unless they dont have the ATM`s at certain locations. I find the btc debit card situation no needed though, since it can be purchased through coin base.
coinbase too slow we want the card for faster access to the US dollars Smiley

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 12:41:01 AM

coinbase too slow we want the card for faster access to the US dollars Smiley
Yeah coinbase is to slow for real life usage works great to buy and all but not to spend in real stores. I wonder why coinbase dont have a debit card seems weird and loss of profits

Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 01:13:24 AM

now it s not a scam
but i dont like this wallet
why? i dont know
i have some bad feelings about it
anyway, i dont think use it..
now your english bad
end i think u shoud lern english
becaus in the online world
peeple wil not understand u

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 02:00:25 AM

I dislike Xapo because of their customer support and I heard their debit cards we not any good.  That's why I personally stick with ANX, Xapo seems kind of fishy.  Their vault is useless, stick with cold storage.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 02:32:46 AM

I dislike Xapo because of their customer support and I heard their debit cards we not any good.  That's why I personally stick with ANX, Xapo seems kind of fishy.  Their vault is useless, stick with cold storage.
I actually have a ANX premium card on its way to me. I do not like how the cards do NOT HAVE a persons name on it. Rather weird i dont understand reason. I mean come on they verify account but cant print name on cards is so weird.

Xapo

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 02:07:05 PM

I actually have a ANX premium card on its way to me. I do not like how the cards do NOT HAVE a persons name on it. Rather weird i dont understand reason. I mean come on they verify account but cant print name on cards is so weird.

Xapo is a true Bitcoin debit card linked directly to your Xapo wallet, unlike a pre-paid BTC debit card that requires users to transfer Bitcoin to the card. Just like any pre-paid Visa/Mastercard/Debit, ANX or otherwise, your wouldn't name would not printed on a card like that.

Monbux, I'd like to know what you mean by our vault being "useless". Did you have a bad experience personally you could tell me about?

Twitter: @xapo
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 02:13:23 PM

Xapo is a true Bitcoin debit card linked directly to your Xapo wallet, unlike a pre-paid BTC debit card that requires users to transfer Bitcoin to the card. Just like any pre-paid Visa/Mastercard/Debit, ANX or otherwise, your wouldn't name would not printed on a card like that.

Monbux, I'd like to know what you mean by our vault being "useless". Did you have a bad experience personally you could tell me about?
i dont think you will be getting any response, just for the record alot of debit cards in the USA come with your name printed. I personally have 3 cards i use that i load money at store like walmart but are prepaid cards. American express blue bird, greendot visa and the Rush mastercard. Just saying but we need cards in usa or canadian mail company to send cards to us folks in the USA  Grin

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 02:18:16 AM

I did have a bad experience, actually.  I forgot how long ago exactly, but I remember I had some bitcoins stored in the "vault" and I needed some extra btc badly, and fast, and the vault stored the BTC I needed,  It took me quite a while to get the bitcoins out!  I know you'll say it was for security and stuff, and I'll go along with that.  What I said above is not correct, I should have said; "In my opinion, I think their vault is useless."  A cold storage offers the exact same features except for this "insurance", but it'll be much easier to get the BTC as for it is in your OWN possession.  IMO, it's always safer when something is in your own possession.

Just my thoughts. Smiley
monbux
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 03:58:07 PM

I did have a bad experience, actually.  I forgot how long ago exactly, but I remember I had some bitcoins stored in the "vault" and I needed some extra btc badly, and fast, and the vault stored the BTC I needed,  It took me quite a while to get the bitcoins out!  I know you'll say it was for security and stuff, and I'll go along with that.  What I said above is not correct, I should have said; "In my opinion, I think their vault is useless."  A cold storage offers the exact same features except for this "insurance", but it'll be much easier to get the BTC as for it is in your OWN possession.  IMO, it's always safer when something is in your own possession.

Just my thoughts. Smiley
monbux
Thank you for sharing that information with us that does make a difference like you said. I was getting worried that maybe your coins was lost or stolen.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: