Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 02:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are amazing for BITCOIN!!!  (Read 2563 times)
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:24:18 PM

Because the altcoin market is driving most investors back into a safe investment like BTC.

I hope the alt game dies and everyone in it realizes that the only coin really needed is BTC!

That is all!

Go away..permanently...  Roll Eyes

fuck off... you guys need people like me to give you a reason to wake up and check out whats new on this forum....

without me here this place would be dull....

aztecminer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:17:23 PM

Because the altcoin market is driving most investors back into a safe investment like BTC.

I hope the alt game dies and everyone in it realizes that the only coin really needed is BTC!

That is all!

you are an idiot, ever hear of survival of the fittest? The shitcoins will die out and the real alt coins will survive. Someday some altcoin will either be on BTC's level or above it. I wouldn't be suprised if bitcoin became the myspace of crypto.

Don't bother argueing with these deranged lunatics. Bitcoin will inevitably fail soon enough because of its lack of reasons to use over fiat(get serious guys, the average person doesn't give 2 fucks about decentralization, coupled with the fact that the entire bitcoin ecosystem is run by a few pools and most of the bitcoins are in the hands of a few guys)

The only thing out of Bitcoin that'd I'd invest long-term(I'd invest in Bitcoins, as I think another price run-up will happen again, but obv sell right after) is startup companies focused around Bitcoin/Cryptocurrencies.

problem with your theory is that the usd reserve currency is dying.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: