Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:12:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Criptoe.Com Physical Coin thread  (Read 6347 times)
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:07:35 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 08:38:53 PM by ny2cafuse

This thread is for customer interaction for the Criptoe physical coins.

More info to come.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:07:46 PM

(reserved)

Community > Devs
Frais

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:44:55 PM

Hi Fuse, I've placed 3 separate orders, is it possible to get a shipping costs refund for two of the three orders?
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:50:07 PM

Hi Fuse, I've placed 3 separate orders, is it possible to get a shipping costs refund for two of the three orders?

I did 2 seperate orders. Looking forward to the coins!

Frais

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:57:12 PM

Hm.. my third order didn't process correctly. Same problems as before..
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:12:34 PM

Litepaid was delayed in the payment recognition for some reason, so it cancelled your order on the site.  I've manually confirmed it.  It also showed 2 orders by on the site for the same coin, so I'm wondering if that had something to do with it as well.

Either way, it should be ok now.  Did you get an email?

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Frais

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:17:43 PM

Litepaid was delayed in the payment recognition for some reason, so it cancelled your order on the site.  I've manually confirmed it.  It also showed 2 orders by on the site for the same coin, so I'm wondering if that had something to do with it as well.

On my first attempt I cancelled the payment, nevertheless the site showed the message that the order was completed. A known litepaid bug which I thought was resolved weeks ago.

ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:21:21 PM

Litepaid was delayed in the payment recognition for some reason, so it cancelled your order on the site.  I've manually confirmed it.  It also showed 2 orders by on the site for the same coin, so I'm wondering if that had something to do with it as well.

Either way, it should be ok now.  Did you get an email?

-Fuse

On my first attempt I cancelled the payment, nevertheless the site showed the message that the order was completed. A known litepaid bug which I thought was resolved weeks ago.

I was wondering what was going on.  Litepaid support said they were looking into some issues I reported on their end as well.  I'm guessing we should start rallying for another payment processing agent as a backup to LitePaid.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:50:50 PM

I am disabling BTC payments for now.  What is happening is the customer pays with BTC, they send the transaction but don't add the TXfee, and the transaction hits litepaid a few bitcents short.  So litepaid sees the transaction as not being paid although the user paid 99.9% of it.  It appears that all the BTC transactions so far, with the exception of 1, have failed like this and caused inventory issues.

For the time being payments need to be made in NLG only.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Frais

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:14:26 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 09:29:23 AM by Frais

Any idea when the first batch of ordered coins will be dispatched to the Netherlands? Is it before christmas? Two of my ordered coins are presents for two other Guldencoin fanatics who aren't active on the Guldencoin related sites, would be a great christmas present.
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:10:23 PM

Any idea when the first batch of ordered coins will be dispatched to the Netherlands? Is it before christmas? Two of my ordered coins are presents for two other Guldencoin fanatics who aren't active on the Guldencoin related sites, would be a great christmas present.

I will most likely put the first set of orders in the mail on Monday.  I will post here when I do so everyone knows they have been sent.  I will ask LTEX to confirm info here when I send him the tracking.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:03:13 PM

Store status update:

I have ditched the WooCommerce site, and completely rebuilt the site using Prestashop.  It is much more powerful, and adds a lot of nice features out of the box, like downloadable invoices for customers, instant order notification emails, and a more robust inventory management system.

The key benefit to moving to Prestashop is that the LitePaid plugin for Prestashop instantly updates orders and quantities without the issues I was experiencing in woocommerce.  I have tested a few transactions, and they work great.  While I really wanted to stick to the woocommerce site for ease of management, I just couldn't wait for LitePaid to update their webhook calls.  Do not take this as a knock against LitePaid, or the plugin dev, Patrick, who has helped me tremendously over the last couple days.

DNS records are updating right now, and I should be able to have the shop up and running in the next 20 minutes or so.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:31:54 PM

Store is open again for sales!

Please report any issues you run in to in this thread or via PM so I can address them immediately.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:27:30 AM

The shop: http://physical.criptoe.com/index.php
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:40:42 AM

Orders up until this time (22:36 PST) have been boxed up and will ship tomorrow morning.  I will provide LTEX with the tracking number and I will have him confirm he has received the info.

I will be shipping a separate order to Oceania, and I will provide that specific user with their own tracking number.  I will have them confirm here that they have received their info as well.

Cheers,

Fuse

Community > Devs
Frais

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:21:10 PM

Any news about the shipping?
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:38:03 PM

Sorry, Frais, I should have updated the thread.  I shipped two packages via USPS.  One to a user outside of Europe and the US, and one to LTEX.  However, USPS would not provide tracking numbers for the international packages.  I have notified both LTEX and the other receiver, and they have both responded.  I offered to provide confirmation of shipment to them to confirm the package left my local post office.

Had I known that they would not provide tracking info, I would have used a different shipping service.  I will be using Fedex or similar for future shipments.  I will ask LTEX and the other user to confirm they have gotten this info as well.

I'm sorry for the confusion and delay in notification.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:47:21 PM

Paypal now accepted on Physical.Criptoe.Com

Physical.Criptoe.Com now has a Paypal payment option for credit card/bank purchases.

I am looking in to a referral program as well.  I will release additional info when I get it all sorted out.

Thanks,

Fuse

Community > Devs
syncsam

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:12:18 AM

Sorry, Frais, I should have updated the thread.  I shipped two packages via USPS.  One to a user outside of Europe and the US, and one to LTEX.  However, USPS would not provide tracking numbers for the international packages.  I have notified both LTEX and the other receiver, and they have both responded.  I offered to provide confirmation of shipment to them to confirm the package left my local post office.

Had I known that they would not provide tracking info, I would have used a different shipping service.  I will be using Fedex or similar for future shipments.  I will ask LTEX and the other user to confirm they have gotten this info as well.

I'm sorry for the confusion and delay in notification.

-Fuse

I guess that one user outside US and EU would be me here in sunny nZED.  All I can say is BIG UPS to fuse, when I had a problem with my wallet while trying to make my purchase, he helped me sort it out and even instant refund which was caused by my wallet problem.  and he has kept me  up to date and even notified me when he shipped ( which was earlier then expected) and did let me know about it having no tracking info, which is non issue to me, so all in all a great experience

@Fuse have a look a DHL, I get packages from them all the time and always supply tracking info, but not sure how their prices compare
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:28:47 AM

I guess that one user outside US and EU would be me here in sunny nZED.  All I can say is BIG UPS to fuse, when I had a problem with my wallet while trying to make my purchase, he helped me sort it out and even instant refund which was caused by my wallet problem.  and he has kept me  up to date and even notified me when he shipped ( which was earlier then expected) and did let me know about it having no tracking info, which is non issue to me, so all in all a great experience

@Fuse have a look a DHL, I get packages from them all the time and always supply tracking info, but not sure how their prices compare

Thanks for following up, mate.  And thanks for the kind words about your experience.

I'll look at DHL as well.  Part of my research for the weekend  Wink

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: