Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN][FIND] FindCoin - Faucet Distribution  (Read 18949 times)
DenKoma

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:45:55 PM

what will happen to the old coin on c-cex?

• Will it be de-listed and die?, or
  • Will it be substituted with a new version of Find immediately?, or
  • Will it be substituted with a new version of Find after some pre-defined time (say after distribution ends + some x extra days to fix the remaining issues)?

I see it like this:
1) We publish new coin's wallet;
2) Start distribution of new coin via faucet;
3) Start exchanging old FIND on new one 10:1 (or any other rate community votes on) - simultaneously with 2).

Some guys would like to sell their old coins on c-cex or cryptex, others would rather trade old coins for new ones - I say we don't force anyone, just give maybe 7-10 days to complete exchange;

4) De-list old FIND, list new FIND and end in-wallet distribution - would be perfect to make it on one particular day, like 28/12/14  Wink

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info
DenKoma

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:52:59 PM

I think is better make the change in the listed exchange, c-cex right now. More confident.

I think we shouldn't do it - more chances of some idiots starting to moving prices up&down.

I'd like to remind everyone, that this "old FIND=>new FIND" exchange is not some "make fast profit" scheme; it's pure technicality, aimed to save FIND community.

Offtopic - the whole situation reminded me of The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

“Thank you. Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich. [...]

"But we have also," continued the management consultant, "run into a small inflation problem on account of the high level of leaf availability, which means that, I gather, the current going rate has something like three deciduous forests buying one ship's peanut." [...]

"So in order to obviate this problem," he continued, "and effectively revalue the leaf, we are about to embark on a massive defoliation campaign, and...er, burn down all the forests. I think you'll all agree that's a sensible move under the circumstances.”

Grin

www.findcoin.info
Wopin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:15:00 PM

I think is better make the change in the listed exchange, c-cex right now. More confident.

I think we shouldn't do it - more chances of some idiots starting to moving prices up&down.

I'd like to remind everyone, that this "old FIND=>new FIND" exchange is not some "make fast profit" scheme; it's pure technicality, aimed to save FIND community.

I know is pure tech but i still prefer a third person to do the change and not the dev team.
DenKoma

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:26:04 PM

I know is pure tech but i still prefer a third person to do the change and not the dev team.

We can ask redsn0w to be our escrow, if it's ok.

Here's his thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768454

www.findcoin.info
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 04:52:44 PM

We can ask redsn0w to be our escrow, if it's ok.

Here's his thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768454

Right, Redsn0w can help us if isn't problem..., smart and trusted user Wink

BTW
1) what we will do with the FIND site,
2) do we will have it or no (in it can be all OP posted for other people who don't read the treats here at BTCtalk...),
3) too will be more published for third party members, who can want to join the FIND network later.., or to ask for help, find issue, etc .... ,
4) And other thing: FindCoin will be only for the community here or third members can join?

(for the moment FIND will be not at any exchange ...., (I can do something about that))
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:35:23 PM

Never heard of FindYouCoin, but this seems like a cool idea. If the community finds value in scammers being unmasked, then FindCoin should be a success. I say should be, because crypto is too unpredictable to be certain, and to me it often seems as if the only people who can be certain of an outcome are the scammers.

I came across a blatant scam a while ago for a free energy device on another forum, then the guy showed up here the other day.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=885622.msg9767980#msg9767980

I expose him in post #10, and was mighty surprised at what I found. I expected some kid living with his parents, but instead found a genuine bad-guy!  Grin

Would he have been worth a bounty? Can't wait go get paid for this shit!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:43:37 PM

Hey guys,

for me it would be a pleasure help the community , so send me a pm with the instruction and I will help you for sure.
Auxi

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:41:53 PM

Good news for find holders
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 07:08:23 PM

I just received this message:

are you need block explorer?
sample is:http://root.explorer.ssdpool.com:9083/
address search , block search , tx search
including and hosting of the explorer.

1. block explorer low cost 0.05 btc if you need ( including hosting for 6 months ) on our hosting

2. win wallet aditional 0.05 btc if you need
with compability of 32 and 64 bit windows

3. mac wallet aditional 0.05 btc if you need
with compability of 32 and 64 bit , for all macos versions

if you get 2 of 2 wallets make discount for from 0.1 to 0.09BTC
if you get 3 of 3 wallets make discount for from 0.15 to 0.13BTC

additional rich list for block explorer is 0.05 btc
block explorer + rich list with discount is 0.09 btc ( including hosting for 6 months ) on our hosting
block explorer+ rich list with hosting for 1 year is 0.15 btc

block explorer+ rich list on your hosting is 0.23 btc

other services
1create  nodes and integrate seed nodes to wallet autosync ask me for offer this including rebuild wallets
2. integrate irc chat in wallet -0.12 btc ( including rebuilding of win and mac wallet with new feature)
3 integrate  block browser in wallet -0.12 btc ( including rebuilding of win and mac wallet with new feature)
4. integrate statistics page in wallet - 0.12 btc  ( including rebuilding of win and mac wallet with new feature)
both 2 of ( 2,3,4) in wallet -0.22 btc ( including rebuilding of win and mac wallet with new feature)
both 3 of ( 2,3,4) in wallet -0.32 btc ( including rebuilding of win and mac wallet with new feature)
5. integrate trade in wallet ( with bittrex when liste) - 0.20 btc ( including rebuilding of win and mac wallet with new feature)
6. redesigne of wallet example menu to be on left - 0.17 btc ( including rebuilding of win and mac wallet with new feature)
7. Games- blackjack, dice, coinwheel games with your coin currency
8. Create coins -price based on requirements
or something other

What do you guys think?

It's a waste of money IMO.

block explorer+ rich list on your hosting is 0.23 btc
Wow, I think we got this for free in FindYouCoin.
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 07:18:03 PM

I *think* I can compile the Linux wallet. Although for some reason they only work on the computer I build them on. Any suggestions?
DenKoma

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:50:47 PM

Never heard of FindYouCoin, but this seems like a cool idea. If the community finds value in scammers being unmasked, then FindCoin should be a success. I say should be, because crypto is too unpredictable to be certain, and to me it often seems as if the only people who can be certain of an outcome are the scammers.

I came across a blatant scam a while ago for a free energy device on another forum, then the guy showed up here the other day.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=885622.msg9767980#msg9767980

I expose him in post #10, and was mighty surprised at what I found. I expected some kid living with his parents, but instead found a genuine bad-guy!  Grin

Would he have been worth a bounty? Can't wait go get paid for this shit!

I guess I'm just gonna have to ring your friends at Interpol about all this, see if they can help to shed any light on why it all seems to be a little bit, well, how can I put it, non-legitimate? Would that be a fair assessment? That it's not totally legitimate?

This is Bitcointalk you little bitch. It's not your average internet forum. Do you really think that you could con the people here, and that it was gonna be easy money? Tell your 419 scammer friends not to come around here, or they'll get the same treatment. Enjoy prison douche-bag.

Seriously, man, join our team - we need guys with such attitude  Wink

www.findcoin.info
DenKoma

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:52:23 PM

Hey guys,

for me it would be a pleasure help the community , so send me a pm with the instruction and I will help you for sure.

We definetely will; when new FIND starts and we'll have first guys willing to exchange coins - I'll PM you.

www.findcoin.info
DenKoma

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:58:04 PM

BTW
2) do we will have it or no (in it can be all OP posted for other people who don't read the treats here at BTCtalk...),
3) too will be more published for third party members, who can want to join the FIND network later.., or to ask for help, find issue, etc .... ,
4) And other thing: FindCoin will be only for the community here or third members can join?

(for the moment FIND will be not at any exchange ...., (I can do something about that))

1) There will be FIND site, of course;
2) I'll thinking of some kind of FIND blog or board on that site for FIND community and third party guys;
3) Yes, I think it should be open for anyone to read, for registered members - to write (just like any other board);
4) FINDCoin will be for anyone who shares our hate for scammers.

The simplest way to join FIND community is to download new wallet, get your coins and hold 'em/put 'em up for bounties/give 'em away for the cause.

www.findcoin.info
DenKoma

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:03:14 PM

I *think* I can compile the Linux wallet. Although for some reason they only work on the computer I build them on. Any suggestions?

That would be great! Unfortunately, I can't help you with any compiling-related issues with Unix systems - I've built new wallet for Windows for now (took a lot of my nerves and time to do even that simple thing), I will upload working sourcecode on github as soon as we all agree on emission/PoS % - and I'll rest my case. Other things (mac/linux/android/iOS wallets, in-wallet features and so on), I guess, should be done by more experienced developers for FIND bounties.

www.findcoin.info
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 08:07:26 PM

That would be great! Unfortunately, I can't help you with any compiling-related issues with Unix systems - I've built new wallet for Windows for now (took a lot of my nerves and time to do even that simple thing), I will upload working sourcecode on github as soon as we all agree on emission/PoS % - and I'll rest my case. Other things (mac/linux/android/iOS wallets, in-wallet features and so on), I guess, should be done by more experienced developers for FIND bounties.
Do you have a GitHub repo for FindCoin?
DenKoma

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:16:55 PM

Do you have a GitHub repo for FindCoin?

Not yet, since we still don't have the parameters for new coin.

I've manage to compile win Qt wallet without any errors (took several days to correct all errors with environment), got myself non-static .exe that runs  Grin but now i'm struggling with mutex errors upon running. I'll beat them tonight (didn't have the time today), compile static .exe and start playing with pre-mining coins and faucet. I guess in 24hours wallet will be ready, and after that I'll create github account and upload the code there. 

Of course, if we'll have community decision upon coin parameters.

www.findcoin.info
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:17:37 PM

Thank you for this ANN i am still holding find 1

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:29:55 PM

I just want to remind something about "re-ann" & "dev takeover" coins.

Do you remember asiacoin scam? it had a hidden premine and it's dev dumped a lot of this shit asiacoin. Then a group of people (who were still holding it) tried to rebirth of it. But what happened? it died already...

You shouldn't care about Findyoucoin it was a disaster for people.

Just create a non-releated coin. it's better.
DenKoma

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:39:55 PM

I just want to remind something about "re-ann" & "dev takeover" coins.

Do you remember asiacoin scam? it had a hidden premine and it's dev dumped a lot of this shit asiacoin. Then a group of people (who were still holding it) tried to rebirth of it. But what happened? it died already...

You shouldn't care about Findyoucoin it was a disaster for people.

Just create a non-releated coin. it's better.

What's asiacoin got to do with FIND?

And how is creating new coin instead of taking over old coin changing anything in terms of "it will die/it will survive"? Seriously, please explain me so I can know better Smiley

www.findcoin.info
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 08:49:05 PM

BTW

1) There will be FIND site, of course;
2) I'll thinking of some kind of FIND blog or board on that site for FIND community and third party guys;
3) Yes, I think it should be open for anyone to read, for registered members - to write (just like any other board);
4) FINDCoin will be for anyone who shares our hate for scammers.

The simplest way to join FIND community is to download new wallet, get your coins and hold 'em/put 'em up for bounties/give 'em away for the cause.

Ok, but something else: after the faucet distrib., how some one can join us? if he DL the wallet, he will no have FIND in it, after the distribution. And at the beginning(after the distribution) we will no have exchange (to avoid D&P)... Who and how give him FIND if he want to make bounty for something ?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: