Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN][FIND] FindCoin - Faucet Distribution  (Read 18946 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 06:10:37 PM

So whats going on with the FIND coin.

everything is set; wallet, node and faucet are tested and ready for launch as planned on 25/12/14; right now we are working on ANN thread  Smiley

Imo it will be better launch to be delayed till next year (lets say 05.01.2015 for example). Do you really want to launch it on Christmas? One of the most important things for coin survival is the number of people involved in it. How much they would be on Christmas? Cheesy

DenKoma

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:15:29 PM

So whats going on with the FIND coin.

everything is set; wallet, node and faucet are tested and ready for launch as planned on 25/12/14; right now we are working on ANN thread  Smiley

Imo it will be better launch to be delayed till next year (lets say 05.01.2015 for example). Do you really want to launch it on Christmas? One of the most important things for coin survival is the number of people involved in it. How much they would be on Christmas? Cheesy

We are discussing this matter now, maybe we will launch a little bit sooner or later. Shift it to 24/12 or 26-27/12.

Don't worry, everyone who has subscribed on www.findcoin.info, will receive the exact launch time update  Wink

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info
DenKoma

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:37:16 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 11:20:54 PM by DenKoma

We're shifting launch time from 25/12 noon to December 26 22:00 UTC

Merry Christmas, guys Wink

I've also changed to countdown on www.findcoin.info

www.findcoin.info
DenKoma

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:31:25 PM

Sent out our first newsletter.

I'm ordering USA offline mail forwarding for FindCoin project, so don't be confused with real NY address in the letter  Wink

www.findcoin.info
happyaltminer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:34:32 AM

We're shifting launch time from 25/12 noon to December 26 22:00 UTC

Merry Christmas, guys Wink

I've also changed to countdown on www.findcoin.info
hope new FIND is a xmas present  Grin

Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:01:26 AM

Glad to find this. I am a frustrated miraclecoin fan. Definitely looking forward to this one.
happyaltminer

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:53:58 AM

Glad to find this. I am a frustrated miraclecoin fan. Definitely looking forward to this one.
you may have no idea about what has happened to old Find  Grin

wmikrut

Activity: 631
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:17:12 AM

I am surprised the old Find You is even still listed on C-Cex.
Makes you wonder why an exchange is still supporting a dead coin.

Oh well, looking forward to the new release!

I will NEVER ask for any kind of funds up front in a buy/sale of anything on bitcointalk.

BM-2cTFihJKmSwusMAoYuUHPvpx56Jozv64KK
Philogus

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:55:33 AM

Will FindCoin have a pure Linux wallet at launch?  When I say pure, I mean one that will run on any Linux distro, such as Centos 7, as opposed to one that will only run on Ubuntu.  If you launch with a Linux wallet, I'm in, otherwise, I'm out.  

I haven't run Windows in years, and I have no plans of going back. I haven't been able to run any wallets in Wine on Centos 7, so I now only invest in coins that maintain Linux wallets (Bitcoin, Litecoin, NuBits/NuShares, Darkcoin etc.).

Thank you in advance Smiley.
Arambol

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:15:40 AM

good news!
hobitcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:46:25 AM

Coin gets "taken over" and now its all about trying to find people to buy these coins that were free in the first place.

Please tell me how did you come to this conclusion? Where did we fail, pretending to be interested in Find while scheming for innocent investors' money?

Grin Grin Grin

It's hard to answer you because your question isn't real.  Anyone with a quarter ounce of brain matter can tell that the only reason you are trying to revive this coin is because you over invested and want to recoup your loss.  The reason that makes me laugh is because you investing in this coin to begin with was foolish as shit and now you are trying to find a bigger fool than you to take these coins off your hands. 

So anyone sees that I'm the stupid and greedy person here, and I'll be stuck with my coins forever?

The point is made, I guess I'll go away and weep alone now.

Seriously, if what you're saying is real - I guess "anyone with a quarter ounce of brain matter" should leave this thread, so we don't waste anybody's time.

Believe what you want, guys. Use your ounces. To participate or not participate is your choice, I'm not forcing anyone.

You are right and I have been more antagonistic than I should be.  I am sorry about that. 

I do not think that you are the worst guys on here or anything like that.

I have made it clear why this particular revival irks me and so I will leave you alone now.

I hope you guys find lots of investors and hey maybe you will even find some of the actual bad guys and take them down.  I still have my FIND to add to a bounty when the time comes.

Sorry for my bluntness, I wish you the best in your endeavor.

Thanks, man  Smiley And for now we are not looking for investors, I would even like to vote against listing on exchanges for some reasonable time.

I'd like to give away free coins, and provide some find-related services for these coins (i.e. for free) first. Like Proof of Identity, for example.

Imho ...

Jookly,

Everybody is welcome and entitled with their opinion ...

All bad or great opinion ...

But, it's kind of sad ...

Some have more darkness and negativity inside their inner heart ...

And I really do understand for it ...

It can't be helped ...

Because we are living on this materialistic world that are full of greed and deceit ... specially on this alt-crypto world ...

The new ... wild west ... the frontier ... that comes bundle with lots of disappointment and deceitfulness  ...

But on the brighter side ...

It's also comes with the great new idealistic ideas of independent, hope of better future as well ...

And we are here ... as a community, we try to save a great principles ... to savior the honor and justice if possible ...

For sure ... the path will be hard, full of obstacles and can lead to failure ...

But, my deep respect from the bottom of my heart ...

For the people in our Findcoin community that have true heart to walk the path of honor and justice ...

At least we are here ... the one that are standing proud against the injustice in the crypto world and hopefully beyond ...

Call me naive ... but with all of the idealistic ideas that follow the inner heart of a human being to the path of righteousness ...

I want and need to belong there ... and hope we all are ...

Please, we just ask a little bit of open-mindedness ...

And some sparks of trust and believed toward the good part of a human-being ... and to us, the people and community that are trying to make it right ...

Peace my friend ...

You are welcome here as part of us, help us to be strong and walk the right path ...

With that ... I wish that all of us ... to have a Merry Christmas ...

Cheers ...

zeustiao

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:32:42 AM

anything news with the dev? Huh
DenKoma

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:35:51 AM

anything news with the dev? Huh

What dev? FindYou coin is dead, FindYou coin dev is missing for 18 days.

We are creating new coin now, relaunching FindYou coin as just FindCoin. Same mission, same free coins via in-wallet faucet.

If you are asking about new FindCoin dev's news - everything is great, thanks  Wink

www.findcoin.info
Wopin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:48:07 AM

i want a new votation for one thing.

The 10M for faucet belongs to the old findcoin users savings. You will trade a /10 to users, but really you must do it in the same percentaje as coins cap reduction (/4 aprox in this case).

People if you trade it you will receive 60% coins less because they want to use it for faucet. As i say, this belongs to findcoin users savings.

My petition is voting to replace faucet coins for bounties coins.

If this dont occur, im seeing another scam relaunch.

EDIT: Of course, the bounty amount must sum the swapped coins.

I've read your post 5 times and didn't understand what you are proposing  Sad Please can you tell more clear what do you want to propose? What market cap should it be? What trade rate for old for new coins?

What does it mean "10m for faucet belongs to the old findcoin users savings"?  Huh

And please don't try to threat us by calling this event "scam relaunch" just because we wouldn't change parameters of new coin for one member who was sleeping while we all were voting on these parameters  Smiley

Hello all of you.

This is my explanation, again.

FindYouCoin Specs:
Name: FindYou Coin
Thicker: FIND
Initial coin supply: 100,000,000 FIND (will be distributed via faucet)
Distribution period: 21 days (200,000 coins per hour)
POS annual interest: 1%

FindCoin Specs:
ame: Findcoin
Ticker: FIND
Initial coin supply:
    10M FIND will be distributed via faucet
    7.74M FIND will be swapped with existing FindYouCoin holders
    2.26M FIND will be used for bounties and development

Distribution period: 10 days (40 coins per hour)
POS annual interest: 25%

Comparison:

POS 1% to 25% --> VOTED

Initial Supply 100M to 22M --> VOTED

10M FIND will be distributed via faucet --> NOT VOTED
   - if X millions left to deliver via faucet, this is what should be, of course reduced like market cap reduction percentage.

Swap old coins to new coins for /10 --> NOT VOTED
7.74M FIND will be swapped with existing FindYouCoin holders --> NOT VOTED
   - the market cap only reduces /4 times but you want to swap coin /10?? thats not fair for the people who believes in the coin at the beginning, using the first faucet. You will only swap the 40%, the rest will be for things that comunity dont voted, like faucet or bounties and development....

2.26M FIND will be used for bounties and development --> NOT VOTED
   - I dont know why the developer will get to 2 million coins, that supose 10% of total market cap, coins that you remove from people. This coin uses a faucet distribution. A fair distribution. With this, you broke the fair distribution that begins with old coin. Donations would be better, isnt a problem.

As i say, you wil remove coins from people to do this things that nobody voted. Thas unfair. But is unfair because you are broken the faucet distribution.
And thats is why i think, if we cant vote this things, this probably will be a relaunch scam. Simple Maths.

PS: When i refer "you" i want to refer to developers or relaunch bosses.  Wink

Wopin

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:28:16 AM

Hi again, i have a doubt.

The swap distribution has limit time?
DenKoma

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:22:39 AM

i'll answer to you previous post a bit later,

but for coin swap - in the first 7-10 days of coin launch we will do it 24x7, exchange as much coins as possible and as fast as possible (we will be online 24x7 that days), after that we will continue exchange for another 7-10 days, but more slowly, like confirming exchange transaction in 2-3 hours.

If you think about it a little, you will understand that we really don't have any obligations to old FindYou holders besides obligations we've deliberately decided to make.

We could even announced the launch of completely brand new free coin with no old coins exchange at all - since none of us is FindYou coin dev, and we don't have any relations to FindYou beside holding it.

I think it's obvious that none of us is connected to development of old FindYou - it's a lot, lot, lot simpler to fix old faucet if we'd had such option, than to do complete re-launch.

Please keep in mind that everything we do trying to save FindYou community with new coin (spending our time and money on recoding the source, ordering hosting, etc.) should be treated as our goodwill, and not as our evil wish to scam all FindYou holders of their free FindYou coins.

If you think we're scamming here - please don't waste neither ours nor your time. I don't want to fight in endless discussions trying to prove to every doubting potential member of community that we do not have intentions to scam anyone.

If you somehow feel scammed by FindYou - that has nothing to do with us; good luck finding FindYou dev and asking him your questions.

www.findcoin.info
Wopin

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:39:46 AM

but for coin swap - in the first 7-10 days of coin launch we will do it 24x7, exchange as much coins as possible and as fast as possible (we will be online 24x7 that days), after that we will continue exchange for another 7-10 days, but more slowly, like confirming exchange transaction in 2-3 hours.

If you think about it a little, you will understand that we really don't have any obligations to old FindYou holders besides obligations we've deliberately decided to make.

We could even announced the launch of completely brand new free coin with no old coins exchange at all - since none of us is FindYou coin dev, and we don't have any relations to FindYou beside holding it.

I think it's obvious that none of us is connected to development of old FindYou - it's a lot, lot, lot simpler to fix old faucet if we'd had such option, than to do complete re-launch.

Please keep in mind that everything we do trying to save FindYou community with new coin (spending our time and money on recoding the source, ordering hosting, etc.) should be treated as our goodwill, and not as our evil wish to scam all FindYou holders of their free FindYou coins.

If you think we're scamming here - please don't waste neither ours nor your time. I don't want to fight in endless discussions trying to prove to every doubting potential member of community that we do not have intentions to scam anyone.

If you somehow feel scammed by FindYou - that has nothing to do with us; good luck finding FindYou dev and asking him your questions.

im sorry for the last question, i dont read all. Well my doubt now is, there are swap limits. you will burn the not swapped coins?

For the rest of your answer... blablabla.... nothing more, you want control the coin, not help people. We are doing thing as you want, not comunity want, at least not all as i told post before. And no i dont leave because im part of this like you.

PS: one thing to clarify. Is simple, if you are swapping only 40% you are stolen the rest.
littlefaucet

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:44:53 AM

im sorry for the last question, i dont read all. Well my doubt now is, there are swap limits. you will burn the not swapped coins?

For the rest of your answer... blablabla.... nothing more, you want control the coin, not help people. We are doing thing as you want, not comunity want, at least not all as i told post before. And no i dont leave because im part of this like you.
+1 Grin
Decentralized coin should not be controlled by certain person.

littlefaucet

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:49:14 AM

I'd prefer FIND to die ,rather than controlled by a handful of persons and fool the community,though I have 50K Find or so

Wopin

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:50:43 AM

I'd prefer FIND to die ,rather than controlled by a handful of persons and fool the community,though I have 50K Find or so

+1000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: