Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Rock Trading ltd - Since 2007  (Read 20898 times)
eliale (OP)

Activity: 838
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 10:00:15 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 12:33:15 PM by eliale

The Rock Trading srl

therocktrading.com

Key points:

- The Rock Trading allows you to trade Bitcoin, Litecoin, XRP (Ripples), Ethereum and some other cryptocurrencies.
 - Our trading fees start at 0.20% and they go down to 0.03%, based on past 30 days volume.
 - Multiple options are available for your Euro  deposits and withdrawals!
 - Fast and safe AML/KYC verification through Jumio.
 -  - Instant Deposits through GreenAddress

Trading pairs:

BTC - EUR     BTC - XRP  
  LTC - BTC     LTC - EUR  
  ETH - EUR     ETH - BTC     EUR - XRP  
  USD - XRP     PPC - BTC     PPC - EUR  

Deposit / Withdrawals methods:

- EURO Sepa
 - Cryptocurrencies
 - Ripple (€)

Fees

- Starting at 0.20%
 - Discounts up to 85%
 - Minimum fee of 0.03%
 - Full list of fees: available here

Contacts

Main contacts:

- Email: info@therocktrading.com
 - Support System: click here.
 - TheRock Chat

Other official channels:

Blog    Twitter    Facebook  
 LinkedIn    Newsletter    RSS Feed  

Who?

- Andrea Medri (aka Eliale Morigi), CFO - andrea@therocktrading.com
 - Davide Barbieri (aka Paci Barbarossa), CTO - paci@therocktrading.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 10:00:29 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 12:35:09 PM by eliale

We are pleased to introduce our Prepaid  Card with PIN & Chip
This service has been discontinued in 2017
[/font][/color]

[b]The following are some useful information:[/b]

To qualify: You must be a verified TRT customer ( sorry no US Citizens/residents)

Number of cards:  Only one card per verified customer every 12 months

Maximum loadable amount:  Euro 10000

How do you load the card?: On your ewallet you'll find loading option. We will debit your account with us.

Charging time:  Between few minutes and up to 2 business days

The following are the costs:

Card Cost: Euro 17 plus shipping fees via special courier

ATM withdraws in Europe (euro area): 2% - Minimum Euro 1.50 - Maximum Euro 3.50

ATM withdraws outside Euro area: 3% - Minimum Euro 1.50 - - Maximum Euro 3.50

SMS functions:  Between Euro 0.15 up to Euro 0.60

POS use: Euro 0.99

Card substitution: Euro 17 plus shipping costs

Card Activation: No fees till the end of the year. From January 1st Euro 1,50

Load charges: zero charge (minimum load Euro 10)

Card TOS: https://www.therocktrading.com/en/pages/card_terms_of_service

Card parameters:

Maximum withdraw through ATM: Euro 10000 (subject to ATM rules)

Maximum POS usage: Euro 10000

If you are verified you may send a card request opening My Personal Data, CARD

Thank you

eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 09:34:33 AM

According to Exchange war:

http://exchangewar.info/coinprice?LTC_EUR

we are now among the top 3 LTC/EUR exchanger

Thank you for all your support!

eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 11:47:55 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2015, 11:25:14 AM by eliale

Change main post:

Egopay deposits and withdraws are suspended till further notice

Egopay removed as an option

Thank you!

eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 09:53:49 AM

Would you like to see the oldest history price chart available on the market?

https://pizzacharts.com/c/wbce6YVg/

Because we are the oldest exchange (alive)  on the market!

Thank you

paci

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 04:16:38 PM

Would you like to see the oldest history price chart available on the market?

https://pizzacharts.com/c/wbce6YVg/

Because we are the oldest exchange (alive)  on the market!

Thank you

pizzacharts graphs are now available as an option on currency exchange at TheRock

from the user menu, select "My Personal Data" and activate pizzacharts
on user options

pizzacharts are nice chart, interactive, real-time and with some tools
for advanced traders

hope you like it
/paci

https://www.therocktrading.com - Bitcoin exchange since 2011 - BTC/LTC/ETH/ZEC/PPC/XRP/EUR - SEPA
paci

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 04:11:03 PM

We have updated our documentation for trading API, summarizing all recent developments.

https://api.therocktrading.com/doc/

This summary page provides quick links to:

• old style v0 API, still supported
  • current v1 API
  • websockets API

A small recap of current v1 API:

• RESTful, including personal transactions and trades
  • multiple apikeys with different permissions
  • dedicated endpoint server
  • SHA512 signing

The documentation also details the recently released websockets API,
with live examples.

As usual, feedback is appreciated. And do not hesitate to ask for more
or better features.

Thank you
/paci

https://www.therocktrading.com - Bitcoin exchange since 2011 - BTC/LTC/ETH/ZEC/PPC/XRP/EUR - SEPA
paci

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 03:07:15 PM

August special offer!

New offer for every current and future customer!

First offer: verify your profile!
Sign up and verify your profile! You will get a full week, seven days, of zero-fees trading!

Second offer: get a prepaid The Rock Debit Card
If you are a verified customer of The Rock Trading, you can have a prepaid debit card. If you ask for a card during August, you'll get 30 days of zero-fees trading!

Don't wait anymore, sign up!!

More news here: our post on The Rock Trading.

paci

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 02:52:42 PM

Hello,

recently TradingView has added therocktrading.com (among other bitcoin exchanges)
to its platform.

See for instance https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=THEROCKTRADING%3ABTCEUR

Thank you
/paci

mikexine

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:47:26 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 01:26:29 PM by mikexine

Breaking news!

The Rock Trading Ltd cuts fees: now starting at 0.2% - don't miss this opportunity, sign up and trade!

And our discounts are staying in place as they are: this means that they can go down from 0.2% to an incredible 0.03%.

For example, if you trade on markets with EURO as the base currency, the new fees&discounts structure will work like this:

|.......From.......||........To........||.......Fee.......|
0 €
500 €
0.20%
500 €
5 000 €
0.18%
5 000 €
10 000 €
0.15%
10 000 €
50 000 €
0.10%
50 000 €
100 000 €
0.05%
100 000 €
and more
0.03%

Remember that our discounts are not based directly on the volume generated but on the fees paid in the last month.
For more info, have a look at https://www.therocktrading.com/en/pages/fees

Contact us if you have doubts about our discount structure!
You can reach out to us also on:

mikexine

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:42:13 AM

We have a brand new blog for the most important news!

Have a look at it here: The Rock Blog!

And here's our last post: C.A.T. Now Available for TRT's Customers!
mikexine

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:28:20 AM

Coinigy now supports also The Rock Trading! Nice!

The Rock Trading: https://therocktrading.com

Coinigy: https://www.coinigy.com/
mikexine

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:11:48 AM

Amazing news from The Rock Trading!

We want to share some cool news with our followers! A detailed post is available here: The Rock Blog.

A small recap:

• Three days of super discounts on our fees!
  • Margin trading will be available soon for all our customers.
  • We added TradingView charts and some other smaller features & improvements!

The full post:

€ 20 Millions/year + new amazing features!
We’re delighted to announce that the Euro volume on The Rock Trading in the last year is greater than € 20 Millions! We’re growing fast, and we want to thank our customers. You can enjoy three days of (nearly) zero-fee trading – just 0.01% base fee, starting from now! Moreover, we’re giving away some The Rock gadgets, head up to our social accounts to discover what and how! You’ll find more informations on Facebook, Twitter and Bitcointalk.org.

Margin trading

We have received lots of requests about margin trading and leverage. We tend to follow our users’ requests, and we try to implement them, when we feel that they are right and useful. Because of that, following your feedback, we’ll provide 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x and 3x leverage on the BTC/EUR market. The feature is ready and available to some users in test-mode. Would you like to share some tips or suggestions about margin trading? Contact us!

Other news

In the last months we put The Rock under heavy development; a lot of new things are already available to our customers, and some will be available very soon!

We added TradingView charts, and you can now choose between three different chart providers (TradingView, Pizzacharts and TheRock). You can change wich charts are displayed on your trading pages by going to My Personal Data – Options. Now you can also switch to expert mode, if you’re tired of the alert messages and if you’re the one always sure about what will happen when certain orders are placed. To disable all alerts, head to your your Account Options. Lastly, you can now see inverted prices: go to the Exchange’s main page; when you hover your mouse over the values in bid and ask, you’ll see the price with base and quote currency swapped.

Moreover, we're running a small contest! You have a chance of winning a Ledger Nano wallet - The Rock edition, by simply retweeting this tweet or sharing this Facebook post!

Questions? Contact us: support@therocktrading.com or info@therocktrading.com!
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:01:44 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 06:41:22 PM by Serpens66

Feature requests:

1)
how about a feature regarding margin trading:
It would be nice to close a long position by buying the bitcoins / close a short position by selling the bitcoins.
Following example:
I have 1000€ at my account. Now the price is dropping hard and I want to buy as much bitcoins as possible. But 1000€ is not enough and the deposit time takes too long.
Now it would be nice if I could buy up to 5000€ bitcoins with margin trading.
And as soon as my deposit of new Euros arrive, I want to be able to close this margin position by paying the rest amount of euro and get all the bitcoins I bought, without the need to close the margin position by selling the bitcoins again.

Is that possible?

2)
Some exchanges already implementet BitGo as a partner.  Bitcoin transfers from and to a BitGo bitcoin address is instant (with a slightly higher fee). Maybe you can also add this?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
mikexine

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:38:10 PM

Feature requests:

1)
It would be nice to close a long position by buying the bitcoins / close a short position by selling the bitcoins.
Following example:
I have 1000€ at my account. Now the price is dropping hard and I want to buy as much bitcoins as possible. But 1000€ is not enough and the deposit time takes too long (assuming I don't have a fidor bank account). 
And as soon as my deposit of new Euros arrive, I want to be able to close this margin position by paying the rest amount of euro and get all the bitcoins I bought, without the need to close the margin position by selling the bitcoins again.

Is that possible?

We are working hard to implement margin trading; we took note of your requests and we'll try to see what we can do!

2)
Some exchanges already implementet BitGo as a partner.  Bitcoin transfers from and to a BitGo bitcoin address is instant (with a slightly higher fee). Maybe you can also add this?

We support instant deposits through GreenAddress since September 2014. In fact, we were the first exchange to implement multisig addresses and instant deposits: http://cointelegraph.com/news/the-rock-trading-exchange-partners-with-greenaddress-to-enable-multisig-and-instant-confirmation
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:06:23 PM

Nice news i am watching first for your service, and i have registered on your website.  Cheesy
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:40:25 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 05:32:19 PM by Serpens66

Feature requests:

1)
Following example:
I have 1000€ at my account. Now the price is dropping hard and I want to buy as much bitcoins as possible. But 1000€ is not enough and the deposit time takes too long.  

Is that possible?

We are working hard to implement margin trading; we took note of your requests and we'll try to see what we can do!

2)
Some exchanges already implementet BitGo as a partner.  Bitcoin transfers from and to a BitGo bitcoin address is instant (with a slightly higher fee). Maybe you can also add this?

We support instant deposits through GreenAddress since September 2014. In fact, we were the first exchange to implement multisig addresses and instant deposits: http://cointelegraph.com/news/the-rock-trading-exchange-partners-with-greenaddress-to-enable-multisig-and-instant-confirmation
So you are working for therocktrading now mikexine?  Nice Smiley

Yes I know you were the first implementing Greenaddress Smiley
But is it compatible to BitGo ?  It does not make sense if every exchange has his own "instant deposits" provider, cause the result will be the same like without any instant deposits provider. =/

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:12:39 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 02:40:53 AM by Trading

I no longer can vouch for the Rock. On the contrary, they seem to be scamming a user:

Fellow bitcoiners:

Quick summary:

I) I have on the Rock Trading exchange 35519 euros and they blocked all my means of withdrawal, including all crypto, 9 months ago.

II) They refused several times to explain why, including on this thread.

III) They didn't tell me about the withdrawal block and let me keep entrapping money with deposits and trading/paying fees for months unaware of the block.

IV) When I complained, they demanded my documents even if their FAQ says "verification isn't mandatory" and the Rock CFO had confirmed me by email that verification was voluntary.

V) Since I argued this, they eventually said I didn't have to send my documents, but they said that my money would be kept blocked "much more time".

VI) When I said I would take this public, they started demanding a copy of my documents again.

VII) Mandatory verification has no basis on their TOS, so they invented an applicable european directive. But they know very well directives only apply to States in order for them to create legislation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directive_(European_Union).

VIII) Italy adopted their Legislative Decree No. 90 of 25 May 2017 on AML and KYC duties, but his article 3, n.º 5, says that crypto exchanges are restrictively ("limitatamente") subject to this duties only on their operations of conversion from crypto to fiat. That is, to customers who ask for fiat withdrawals. I left clear that I wouldn't ask for any fiat withdrawal.

IX) They just confirmed they are going to keep my money for good, even if I have overwhelming evidence that it's mine (check below).

X) Taken in account my overwhelming evidence, the fact that they keep raising doubts about my ownership is another confirmation that this is all pretexts and lies in order for them to keep my money. No honest person would deny my ownership.

XI) What they are doing is completely contrary to italian law (quoted above) and their own TOS/FAQ (see detailed analysis https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.msg46225609#msg46225609
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.msg45001851#msg45001851

My evidence:

I) I have the login and password of my Rock account.

II) I have the login and password of the email associated with the account and I wrote them using this email.

III) The IP I have is and always have been from the same country and location.

IV) There is a second Rock account that the Rock knows is related to me. An email was sent from that email account confirming my identity.

V) I quoted detailed conversations I had with the CTO Paci on Second Life 6 years ago.

VI) I can confirm my identity using the Second Life account associated with my Rock account.

VII) I still own the banking account to where small euro withdrawals were made from my Rock Account in 2013.

VIII) I still own the account on another exchange from which I made almost all crypto deposits on the Rock and I have scans of their transactions.

IX) About 2 months passed since this public war started. If I wasn't the owner, the real me would already claimed the money.

More details:

I have been an unverified customer of The Rock Trading (www.therocktrading.com) for 7 years.

Currently I have there 35519 euros (and 99 XRPs). Check a scan of my euro balance.

You can confirm the scan was made on 16 August 2018. Check the 2018 on the market graphic and the date on the last trade on the market, on the top right.

The number in front of bitcoins might suggest that I have there also bitcoins, but it’s just the digits that appear when one has only a few satoshis. I don’t have bitcoins there.

I had to erase the name/login for security reasons but the balance isn’t on dispute.

Call me stupid for having so much money on an exchange, but I was expecting a crash of bitcoin so I couldn’t have the money in bitcoin on my wallet. Had to sell on March and wait.

Beside, I had good relations with both founders and talked with them many times on Second Life with the CTO (nick Paci at bitcointalk) and by email with the CFO (nick Eliale).

For now, I’m going to avoid using their real names, even if they are published on their site and here.

Until 2014, unverified customers could do fiat withdrawals and I did 4 small ones on 2013, with a total amount of less than 1000 euros, to an euro banking account in order to use it on a debit card.

After June or July 2014, they changed their TOS and FAQ which reads currently: “Verification is not mandatory, but in order to deposit/withdraw fiat currencies you will need it” https://support.therocktrading.com/kb/faq.php?id=27.

The CFO Eliale assured me on a July 2014 email that as long as I didn’t request a fiat deposit or withdrawal after this change, I didn’t have to verify my account.

Of course, I never asked after this for a fiat withdrawal.

Well several months ago, probably in January or early February 2018, I noticed that my automatic bitcoin withdrawals limit was reduced from 5 to 0: I couldn’t make any withdrawal without asking support for a manual one.

This looked strange, but since they didn’t say anything, I thought that this was a temporary mistake, they would change it. And I didn’t need to do any withdrawal.

But they didn’t block my deposits or trading. I even made a 99 XRP deposit on 21 February 2018.

So my withdrawals have been blocked at least from January or early February 2018 and they said nothing to me about any problem. Moreover they blocked the withdrawals but let me keep obliviously trading/paying fees and making deposits.

When I complained, instead of apologizing for the problem, they kept the block and demanded me to verify my account by sending my personal documents, using 4 different contradictory justifications:

I)   Quoting the first answer of their support system: “in order to gain access to withdrawals we need you to verify your account since you traded fiat currencies.”

We already know that this is a blatant violation of their FAQ quoted above
. I was asking for a bitcoin withdrawal, not a fiat one and only fiat withdrawals require verification, not trading fiat.

II)   I complained to the CFO Eliale by email and he told me the second justification: “In order to protect our customers funds from fraudulent actions, we need to verify that the account owner is the real account owner.” because “from time to time when our security checks are triggered, we do have to follow strict verification processes.”.

Of course, he never revealed why I triggered any security check or why there were doubts about my ownership or why they were blocking my withdrawals for months without giving any justification or even inform me.

III)   Then, the CTO, who uses here the nick Paci, on an email of 21 august, added a third different justification: “Your profile looked suspicious to our internal automatic security checks”.

After 7 year as a customer? If it was an automatic security system, they should apology and allow again my withdrawals, taking in account my history with the Rock, their TOS/FAQ and the CFO assurances that I wouldn’t have to send personal documents.

IV)   Then the support system added a 4th contradictory justification, nothing about any security issue: “you have several EUR withdrawals, that is the reason why our compliance team asked for you to verify your account.”

They were invoking the 4 small withdrawals I made before the change on the TOS/FAQ, done in 2013, 5 years ago! They wanted to apply their new 2014 TOS version to previous acts done under a TOS version that allowed them! It’s like punishing someone for acts done when the law allowed those acts.

Their TOS is very clear: they can only demand verification from current unverified customers if there is an “anomalous or not completely transparent operations on the User's account” (see point 8.3: https://www.therocktrading.com/en/service_terms/3 ).

They didn’t even try to substantiate any suspicious transaction, only the quoted bogus, contradictory and against FAQ/TOS justifications.

And, in case of any block, point 8.4 of their own TOS demands them to make “useful efforts by TRT to contact the User and urge the completion of the due verification process”.
   But they are blocking my withdrawals for months and didn’t even inform me that the block was intentional and that there was a problem. I had to go to them.

And they know perfectly well the origin of my money.

On his email of 21 August 2018, the CTO Paci accepted that there isn’t an issue about my ownership of my Rock account: “the people who are doing support don't know you or your activity in second life”.

And he even wrote I didn’t have to send any personal documents: “BTW, is there any particular problems in providing some documents, if
I may ask? [ ] Anyway, feel free to not do it, if you wish so.”

But he added a very suspicious sentence: “Just be aware that our
support team will try other methods to check that the request to
withdraw is coming from the legitimate owner of the account, but that will
require much more time until we feel almost 100% secure.”.

They had no other way to verify on their own that I’m the legitimate owner beside the many ones I gave them.

Much less a way that is going to “require much more time”.

They have been blocking my withdrawals for at least 6 months and they are demanding more time?

They have no reason to suspect that I’m not the legitimate owner and I gave then even more evidence of this.

Why I’m unwilling to send them my documents:

I) I value my privacy very much.

II) Their TOS and FAQ give me the right not to send my documents and stay as unverified customer. They gave four contradictory explications on why they were asking for my documents. All against their own TOS/FAQ or bogus.

III) It's very risky to give a copy of our documents to anyone, especially using the Internet. One of their employees can make a copy, sell it or use it on some criminal activity or they might be hacked and then I'll end in trouble.

IV) They blocked my withdrawals for months without even inform me and violated clearly their TOS and FAQ, I certainly won't trust them my documents.

V) Since they blocked my withdrawals covertly and violated their TOS and FAQ and disrespected the personal assurance they gave me that they wouldn't ask for my documents, they are acting on a very suspicious way: there is a big risk that they won't release my funds after I send them my documents. They can invent another pretext to keep my money. Someone who disrespects his word once, will do it again without problems.

VI) Because they are blackmailing me for sending my documents and holding illegally my money, I'm going to give large publicity to the way they acted and are acting. This will ruin their reputation for good. If I sent my documents and they didn’t release my money, any publicity to their acts could make them use my documents on illegal ways as retaliation.

Conclusion:

Since I have unquestionable evidence that I’m the owner of my Rock Account and money, this is going to end on the police and courts, so I’m going to measure my words and let you take your own conclusions.

I)   I have a high balance.

II)   They have been blocking my withdrawals for months without inform me.

III)   They presented several contradictory justifications for demanding my personal documents, all of them against their TOS, FAQ and personal assurances.

IV)   They have recognized that there isn’t a real issue about my ownership of my account, I presented several evidences and I’m offering to present even more. But they didn’t show any interest on any evidence, they just insist on my documents because they now I won’t send them.

V)   Sending my documents won’t real be an additional evidence of my ownership and this might be a delayed tactic to keep my withdrawals blocked: first tactic that is going to be followed by others like: video holding documents, authenticated documents, etc. Simple pretexts to keep my money.

VI)   Even after their CTO gave up on demanding my documents, he didn’t apologize for frozen my withdrawals for months without any warning or said he was going to unfroze them, he wrote any withdrawal would take “much more time”, without even saying how long or why.

VII)   After I wrote that if they didn’t allow me to do a 2 bitcoin withdrawal that I need (less than 1/3 of my money) I would be force to post this on bitcointalk, the CFO Eliale started asking for my documents again against the writing word of his co-founder CTO Paci.

Take your own conclusions.

To the very least they are claiming the right to block the withdrawals of any customer for months without even inform them and, when the customers finally complain, to blackmail them to give all personal documents and even monkey pictures against their TOS/FAQ and personal assurances, no matter how many evidence the customer has presented that he is the legitimate owner of his money, and will keep his money blocked without presenting any date to release it. And, by coincidence, they did that to a customer with a high balance.

Since my ownership can’t be denied, they have to allow me to withdraw my money or there won’t be any doubt that they are scammers.

So, Rock customers be aware: today they are keeping my money, tomorrow who knows…

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
mikexine

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:48:55 AM

Nice news i am watching first for your service, and i have registered on your website.  Cheesy

Thanks! If you have any feedback or any issue, contact us! You can use our support system: https://support.therocktrading.com

So you are working for therocktrading now mikexine?  Nice Smiley
Yes I do  Smiley

Yes I now you were the first implementing Greenaddress Smiley
But is it compatible to BitGo ?  It does not make sense if every exchange has his own "instant deposits" provider, cause the result will be the same like without any instant deposits provider. =/

BitGo instant transactions are not compatible with GreenAddress' instant transactions. We are watching closely any innovation in this field, and we may implement new features in the future.

eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 02:00:17 PM

I have been a Rock customer for several years.

A suggestion: if you run out of funds to lend to traders, implementing a system like Bitfinex where lenders lend to traders and pay a fee to the exchange or starting to pay interest on deposits will make miracles on your liquidity. Of course, that also can cause some problems during a crash.

P.S. No one asked me to post this (probably, they should ask happy customers to do this).

Thank you for your positive feedback!

As far as your suggestion, we are looking into the legality of doing P2P lending.  Hopefully, it will be possible few months from now  Wink

mikexine

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:12:08 PM

Ethereum is coming to The Rock: https://therocktrading.com/en/offers/ETHEUR

If you would like to test it, contact us through our support system: http://support.therocktrading.com/

Bye!
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:23:05 PM

Hey Smiley

when will therocktrading add the paid fee to the API Call https://api.therocktrading.com/v1/funds/:id/trades  ?
It is crucial for using cointracking to make my tax report. Without fee it is useless.

mikexine

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:44:10 PM

Hey Smiley

when will therocktrading add the paid fee to the API Call https://api.therocktrading.com/v1/funds/:id/trades  ?
It is crucial for using cointracking to make my tax report. Without fee it is useless.

Thanks for the suggestion! We are going to add it soon Smiley
mikexine

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:56:15 PM

ETHBTC and ETHEUR markets are now open for everyone!

Happy trading Smiley
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:43:07 PM

Hey Smiley

please notify me after it is done.

paci

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 06:52:23 AM

Hey Smiley

please notify me after it is done.

It's up since a few days, so others have tested it.

See https://api.therocktrading.com/doc/v1/#api-Trading_API-Trades.

Thank you
/paci

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:28:29 PM

Your websocket API does not work since exactly 1 hour, I get no orderbook event from BTCEUR, while the orderbook does change.
This happens quite often. I thought it's because of my script, but now I'm sure it has to be an issue on your side.

paci

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 06:57:09 AM

Your websocket API does not work since exactly 1 hour, I get no orderbook event from BTCEUR, while the orderbook does change.
This happens quite often. I thought it's because of my script, but now I'm sure it has to be an issue on your side.

You probably have reached the number of messages limit. Especially in these days that there
is a surge in volume/trading activity. I have increased the limit, let me know if you still
experience this problem.

Thank you
/paci

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:19:44 AM

You probably have reached the number of messages limit. Especially in these days that there
is a surge in volume/trading activity. I have increased the limit, let me know if you still
experience this problem.

Thank you
/paci
Ah thank you.
At the moment everything is fine again Smiley

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:15:51 PM

Feature requests:
1)
Kraken already implemented this feature, maybe it helps you to develope it too Smiley
http://blog.kraken.com/post/143865496412/new-feature-cash-out-of-margin-positions-with

paci

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 01:01:04 PM

Feature requests:
1)
Kraken already implemented this feature, maybe it helps you to develope it too Smiley
http://blog.kraken.com/post/143865496412/new-feature-cash-out-of-margin-positions-with

Closing a long/short position by selling/buying bitcoins has been possible since the beginning:
it's "hidden" in the "my margin positions" page, if you have "expert mode" activated;
user experience might not be at its best, I know, but the feature is there and will be
improved over time.

If by "kraken already implemented this feature" you mean "commission free closing of positions",
then it's not: in our case, you still pay for the trade. But we currently do not ask any fee to
maintain the position opened, so grab that while you can :-)

/paci

frogCorporation

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:21:39 PM

Very pleased with the green bar in the address bar and the fact that the company registered
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:53:42 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 11:36:04 AM by Serpens66

Feature requests:
1)

Closing a long/short position by selling/buying bitcoins has been possible since the beginning:
it's "hidden" in the "my margin positions" page, if you have "expert mode" activated;
user experience might not be at its best, I know, but the feature is there and will be
improved over time.

If by "kraken already implemented this feature" you mean "commission free closing of positions",
then it's not: in our case, you still pay for the trade. But we currently do not ask any fee to
maintain the position opened, so grab that while you can :-)

/paci

I don't mean the fees, I just mean the "cash out of margin positions", instead of the normal closing.
I just tried it at your exchange:
Opened a short position of 0.1 BTC at 407€/BTC with x3 Leverage.
What is expert mode? I went to settings and marked "Am I an expert trader (avoid warnings)?", but the https://therocktrading.com/en/positions page does not change?
How to chash out now? Hitting the "X" at "action" seems to be the normal closing.

Maybe it is possible at https://therocktrading.com/en/funds/BTCEUR/positions/463 , so at the specific position page?
By the way, this site is not displayed correctly:
http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/30604985/rockposition.jpg

I had to close the position now with a loss, because I was not able to find out how to cash out.
So please explain me step by step, how to cash out a margin position.
And also tell me how to to this via API Wink

Another topic:
I wonder what is needed to sell shares at your exchange. Do I need a registered company? Or what are the conditions?

Edit:
Tell me when you saw the screenshot and don't need it anymore, then I will delete it.

Edit2:
I just noticed, that it may be you did not understand waht feature I mean. The best would be to just read the blog article from kraken I linked, if you are not sure what I mean by "cash out" Wink

paci

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 02:19:07 PM

[...]
Maybe it is possible at https://therocktrading.com/en/funds/BTCEUR/positions/463 , so at the specific position page?
By the way, this site is not displayed correctly:
http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/30604985/rockposition.jpg

I had to close the position now with a loss, because I was not able to find out how to cash out.
So please explain me step by step, how to cash out a margin position.
And also tell me how to to this via API Wink

Another topic:
I wonder what is needed to sell shares at your exchange. Do I need a registered company? Or what are the conditions?

Thank you for noticing, the view is going to be fixed ASAP.

And yes, on a specific position page, with expert mode on, you can sell to close a long
position or buy to close a short one.

But that is not a "cash out" as in Kraken. And it's not even commission free.

We may add something along the line in the future, if requested: so far, I
think it is still too early; most of our users are not yet used to margin trading
and we are still collecting feedbacks (that's why, for example, our max leverage
is only 3x and why some features are hidden behind "expert mode").

About API for margin trading, it's documented on https://api.therocktrading.com/doc/v1/
as always.

About stock exchange: it's something we inherited from our old Second Life business,
but we do not purse it anymore, for a lot of reasons. Too long to explain them here,
but if interested, we can discuss it on our public forums.

Very pleased with the green bar in the address bar and the fact that the company registered

Thank you, the green bar and EV SSL has been there since 2013 :-).
/paci

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:59:36 PM

We may add something along the line in the future, if requested: so far, I
think it is still too early; most of our users are not yet used to margin trading
and we are still collecting feedbacks (that's why, for example, our max leverage
is only 3x and why some features are hidden behind "expert mode").
You have to take into account that there may be more users like me.
I don't like the normal margin trading and will never do this. But I will use margin trading in combination with the cash out option alot.
Hope you will add this feature some day Smiley

About stock exchange: it's something we inherited from our old Second Life business,
but we do not purse it anymore, for a lot of reasons. Too long to explain them here,
but if interested, we can discuss it on our public forums.
Will write you a PM Wink

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:53:24 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 11:52:27 AM by Serpens66

@ paci:
I figured out a way how I can profit from margin trading even without the "cash out" feature Smiley So I will implement it within the next days into my bot.

But some questions:
1) How can my bot be notified, if a margin call happens? Which API call can I make, to find out, that a margin call happend?
2) For now, there are no extra margin fees, right? But of course you will implement them some day. Will it be a fix fee, or like Kraken something like 0.01% per 4 hours (so a fee per time positions were open)?

edit:
I took a quick look at API for margin trading, and noticed there is a new call for position balances: https://api.therocktrading.com/doc/v1/#api-Margin_Trading_API-PositionBalances
That is what exactly? The balance which is locked for all positions? Or the balance that is not locked? I guess the second thing is right?

I just want to know, if I want to do normal trades and margin trades with my bot, if it is enough to call Margin_Trading_API-PositionBalances, or if I also have to call Basic_API-Balances ?
I hope it is enough to call one of these, since every call takes some seconds, so I would like to do as less calls as possible... if I have to call both at the moment, would it be possible to merge them?  

But I guess Margin_Trading_API-PositionBalances is the only thing I have to call, right?

edit:
it seems I really have to call both balance calls.. same problem at kraken... but why 2 calls for something, that could be easily returned in one single call??

paci

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 10:33:48 AM

Sorry for the late reply, had some problems with my PC in the last days (it died).

@ paci:
I figured out a way how I can profit from margin trading even without the "cash out" feature Smiley So I will implement it within the next days into my bot.

But some questions:
1) How can my bot be notified, if a margin call happens? Which API call can I make, to find out, that a margin call happend?
2) For now, there are no extra margin fees, right? But of course you will implement them some day. Will it be a fix fee, or like Kraken something like 0.01% per 4 hours (so a fee per time positions were open)?

1) Currently there is no notification, if a margin call happens. The position is closed. It should be easy to understand
when a position is closed because of a margin call, but if you think it may help, we can add (maybe) a note
field to position.
2) Yes, it will be something along the line.

edit:
I took a quick look at API for margin trading, and noticed there is a new call for position balances: https://api.therocktrading.com/doc/v1/#api-Margin_Trading_API-PositionBalances
That is what exactly? The balance which is locked for all positions? Or the balance that is not locked? I guess the second thing is right?

I just want to know, if I want to do normal trades and margin trades with my bot, if it is enough to call Margin_Trading_API-PositionBalances, or if I also have to call Basic_API-Balances ?
I hope it is enough to call one of these, since every call takes some seconds, so I would like to do as less calls as possible... if I have to call both at the moment, would it be possible to merge them?  

But I guess Margin_Trading_API-PositionBalances is the only thing I have to call, right?

edit:
it seems I really have to call both balance calls.. same problem at kraken... but why 2 calls for something, that could be easily returned in one single call??

Position Balances API call returns the balance of all positions (related to that currency pairs). Position trading balance
is the balance not locked for closing those positions.

And yes, balance and position balance are different things, depend on different calculations, so
they are two distinctive calls. Note, you should be interested in position balance only to close a position,
so you should request it only when needed. Having a single call to respond with all the balances,
might make sense on your side, but from a server point of view it would take a lot of burden,
99% of time unneeded.

I'm interested in your (and others) bot activity with margin trading: API for margin trading
can still be modified, so if there is something we can improve or would like to be modified,
we can discuss it.

/paci

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:47:58 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 06:24:12 PM by Serpens66

1) Currently there is no notification, if a margin call happens. The position is closed. It should be easy to understand
when a position is closed because of a margin call, but if you think it may help, we can add (maybe) a note
field to position.
And which call do I have to understand? Or where would you add a note?
My bot needs to know it, when a margin call happend. I guess at the moment the position will just disappear from the open_position list? This is not enough, because positons also disappear if my bot does any new opposite margin order.
The best thing would to include the info about margin call in the https://api.therocktrading.com/v1/funds/:fund_id/orders/id Call. *

Position Balances API call returns the balance of all positions (related to that currency pairs). Position trading balance
is the balance not locked for closing those positions.

And yes, balance and position balance are different things, depend on different calculations, so
they are two distinctive calls. Note, you should be interested in position balance only to close a position,
so you should request it only when needed. Having a single call to respond with all the balances,
might make sense on your side, but from a server point of view it would take a lot of burden,
99% of time unneeded.
Okay, I thought it would be no deal to just include 2 more values in a response, but I guess your exchange has to figure out these values, which sums up to alot of wasted time, if unnecessary.
Maybe I will calculate the position balance on my own, with help of the positions list, which I will call every few minutes, to keep track of my used margin.

I'm interested in your (and others) bot activity with margin trading: API for margin trading
can still be modified, so if there is something we can improve or would like to be modified,
we can discuss it.
/paci
Great Smiley  I will write down all my thoughts while implementing it (don't know if it will be today or the next days or later)

Some question I already have:
1) In the positions list, there is only one "amount" entry. Is this the opening amount, or the rest amount? I hope it is the rest amount, but a closed position can't have a rest amount... so it seems to be the opening amount? Then you have to add a rest amount, because when I have a 1BTC long position open and place a 0.4short position, the result in total would be a 0.6btc long position. Or will that be a new position with a new id ??
2) At place_order Call I read: "position_id required on "close_long" and "close_short" orders only." So when placing an opposite margin order, I have to tell you, which position I want to close? Is it possible to not include a position ID and then you will close the open positions according to FIFO ?
3) How does the open_position List looks like, if I place a margin position about 1 BTC, but only 0.4 BTC are filled yet? Will this create 2 positions 0.4 btc and later 0.6 BTc ? Or how is this done?

*  I just saw I can also call closed orders in the positions list (is the default parameter for status "both"?). So just include a note in that list, that a position was closed due to margin call and everything should be fine Smiley

edit:
I get the feeling, that placing a short position via API, won't close a long position automatically, like I would expect..?
So how is it done at therocktrading? I have 1 BTC long position and want to place a 0.4 short position, which should result in a 0.6 BTC long position in total. It seems at your exchange I only can close the 1BTC position completly ?
If so, this would be urgent margin trading feature request. It should be the way I described.

mikexine

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:41:03 AM

We have some updates! Read our blog post to know the details: http://blog.therocktrading.com/2016/05/may-update-rock/ Wink

• Win a Ledger Nano, by completing our short survey. (The contest will be open until June 5th).
  • Starting June 1st, we will apply a small rollover fee (0.01% per 4 hours) to margin trades.
  • 5x leverage available on Btc/Eur!
  • Margin trading is available also on Eth/Eur and Eth/Btc markets
  • BitID login can be enabled from your settings page
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:50:59 PM

experience this problem.

Thank you
/paci
You have to raise it again Cheesy
The limit is smashed during this heavy traffic.

ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 10:54:25 PM

add lsk and dgd and probably i consider your market

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
mikexine

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:28:16 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 04:54:41 PM by mikexine

Hello! We are launching Fastlane, a new way to buy bitcoins, litecoins and ethers: it's fast and easy!

Here's a brief description: https://medium.com/the-rock-trading/introducing-fastlane-a2b94ae3c66
mikexine

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:55:55 PM

We're improving margin trading on The Rock! Read our announcement on our Medium page.
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:52:14 PM

Where can I see the minimim trading amount for each currency pair ?

paci

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 03:58:46 PM

Via API, see https://api.therocktrading.com/doc/v1/#api-Market_API-Funds.

Thank you
/paci

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:15:36 PM

Via API, see https://api.therocktrading.com/doc/v1/#api-Market_API-Funds.

Thank you
/paci
thanks Smiley

for those who are interested without calling api, at the moment the min amounts are:
BTCEUR min. crypto: 0.005
BTCUSD min. crypto: 0.005
BTCXRP min. crypto: 0.005
LTCEUR min. crypto: 0.01
LTCBTC min. crypto: 0.01
EURXRP min. crypto: 0.01
USDXRP min. crypto: 0.01
LTCUSD min. crypto: 0.01
PPCEUR min. crypto: 0.05
PPCBTC min. crypto: 0.05
ETHEUR min. crypto: 0.01
ETHBTC min. crypto: 0.01

mikexine

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:17:29 PM

More than 1 Million Litecoins traded on The Rock in the last year! --> https://therocktrading.com/en/exchange/currency

This makes us one of the exchanges with the highest LTC/EUR volume: https://exchangewar.info/coinprice?LTC_EUR Smiley
mikexine

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:38:50 PM

A few updates from the last weeks...

ZCash
ZCash deposits, withdrawals and trading were open since the coin launched! We strongly support ZCash for several reasons, mostly because of its focus on privacy - an essential human right. You can read our thoughts on Medium.

Fastlane
Tired of going through Bid/Ask tables, market or limit positions and so on? Just switch to Fastlane! It's the easiest way to purchase cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, Peercoin, XRP Ripple.. You name it, we have it! You will have to enter only the amount of EUR that you want to use - and we'll do the rest. Easy, isn't it?!

Switzerland: not only chocolate!
Swiss rail operator SBB is selling Bitcoin at its automated ticket machines - anyone can purchase any Bitcoin amount between CHF 20 and CHF 500! We're so happy about this because The Rock Trading is powering the backbone of the whole operation, through our partnership with Sweepay, the Swiss startup that helped SBB to integrate Bitcoin sales into their offering.

General improvements
A new page for margin trading positions, a faster trading engine.. Our development team is working hard to make The Rock Trading the best exchange to use! In the last weeks, we performed several upgrades and maintenance operations that will make trading smoother than ever. Have you checked all the new usability improvements?
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:10:24 PM

nice Smiley

Your website and API is down at the moment... =/

eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 06:40:27 PM

nice Smiley

Your website and API is down at the moment... =/

Yes, we are working on it. Thank you!

Gahs

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Minter

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:00:37 PM

Fastlane
Tired of going through Bid/Ask tables, market or limit positions and so on? Just switch to Fastlane! It's the easiest way to purchase cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, Peercoin, XRP Ripple.. You name it, we have it! You will have to enter only the amount of EUR that you want to use - and we'll do the rest. Easy, isn't it?!

Yeah, fastlane is easier but at what price, won't it be a bit more expensive than going through the bid/ask tables?

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 03:21:14 PM

Fastlane

Yeah, fastlane is easier but at what price, won't it be a bit more expensive than going through the bid/ask tables?

Yes, it is more expensive due to the nature of the business.

However, if you utilize the standard bid/ask markets we are quite competitive  Wink

conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:13:30 PM

Hi, I am using The Rock mostly with my C.A.T. bot. My problem is that in C.A.T. my balances do not include the amounts in my open orders. Sampey says that is because of your api. Could you please fix that?
Thx.
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:21:24 PM

Hi, I am using The Rock mostly with my C.A.T. bot. My problem is that in C.A.T. my balances do not include the amounts in my open orders. Sampey says that is because of your api. Could you please fix that?
Thx.
https://api.therocktrading.com/doc/v1/index.html#api-Basic_API-Balances
The API returns the total balance ("balance") and the available balance ("trading_balance"). The total balance should be what you asked for?

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:20:59 PM

Your REST API is unreachable since nearly 24 hours now =/ Already wrote ticket. Got reply "does it stll persists" some hours ago and answered yes... but still nothing improved.

mikexine

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:40:50 AM

Some pretty big changes are coming to The Rock!

Some of those are:
  • New bank accounts
  • Lower fees on withdrawals
  • Discounts up to 90%

Read more details on our Medium post: https://medium.com/the-rock-trading/new-year-big-changes-394a312f12d3

paci

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 11:09:52 AM

Hello,

a small reminder: Bank of Valletta account will be closed on 31 December 2016, so
if you have not yet updated to use the new bank accounts, please do so now.
Deposits still sent to Bank of Valletta after that date will be bounced back and
not credited.

If you have any questions about new bank accounts, do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you
/paci

conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:51:26 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 08:51:22 PM by conspirosphere.tk

Hi, this morning my C.A.T. bot don't seems able to refresh the values from your api. Is there an issue on your side?

(edit): now is back working again. It got stuck for a few minutes.
(edit 2): and now it does not work again. At the same my C.A.T. bot is working normally with another exchange, so it seems that something needs a fix on your side.
(edit3):
Interesting: Now I tried to close the whole window of TheRock to log out, and now that I try to log in again it gets stuck at the login (where the api keys are inserted). It looks like TheRock either banned me or it's down.
paci

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 01:04:54 PM

Hi, this morning my C.A.T. bot don't seems able to refresh the values from your api. Is there an issue on your side?

(edit): now is back working again. It got stuck for a few minutes.
(edit 2): and now it does not work again. At the same my C.A.T. bot is working normally with another exchange, so it seems that something needs a fix on your side.
(edit3):
Interesting: Now I tried to close the whole window of TheRock to log out, and now that I try to log in again it gets stuck at the login (where the api keys are inserted). It looks like TheRock either banned me or it's down.

API are working just fine. They are used by hundreds of bots and I also double checked with some users that I know
they are using C.A.T. at TheRock: no problems reported.

Also your login problem is quite strange and it seems completely unrelated to API or apikeys (after login you
should be on the currency exchange page, not "where api keys are inserted").

Try opening a ticket on our support system, provide any information you can, including your account and IP
you are connecting from, so we can try to understand what kind of problem you are experiencing and fix it.

Thank you
/paci

conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:18:52 PM

Try opening a ticket on our support system, provide any information you can, including your account and IP
you are connecting from, so we can try to understand what kind of problem you are experiencing and fix it.

Thank you
/paci

Today my C.A.T. bot is working properly as usual again on The Rock. And I'm glad to know that there were no issues on your side.

Thanks
wahutao

Activity: 10
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 07:00:42 PM

Hello,

I am from Asch team, are you interested in learning about our projects?
Asch project links:
Official website
https://www.asch.so/
Link to explorer
http://aschd.org/
GitHub Codes Link
https://github.com/sqfasd/asch
Exchange
https://www.jubi.com/coin/xas/
https://www.biduobao.com/market-xas.html
https://www.coinvc.com/market/trade/xas
http://www.byingcn.com/coins/xas
Coinmarketcap
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/asch/
Can you list our tokens XAS on THEROCK?

sincere regards
Asch team: wahutao
wahutao@foxmail.com
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:12:13 PM

Why did you add ETH and not ETC (which was the original one)?
I also think many of us wanna trade ETC as well...
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:15:06 PM

Whats so special about Rock trading? their fees have been same as other exchanges
paci

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 03:38:35 PM

Why did you add ETH and not ETC (which was the original one)?
I also think many of us wanna trade ETC as well...

Hello,

it was a practical decision: we are a small company and our resources are limited;
so we decided to support only one chain. In retrospect it was probably a bad decision,
because we end up working on two chains anyway.

You can find some more informations on our medium publication:
https://medium.com/the-rock-trading

Thank you
/paci

Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1470
Merit: 561

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:08:08 PM

Just as I am also wondering about the special trade in rock? What makes us have to like it and also join in the trading !!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
paci

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:04:10 AM

Just as I am also wondering about the special trade in rock? What makes us have to like it and also join in the trading !!

I'll let our users answer, if they want to. But I do not think we have anything special:
we are a small company, trying to do its work the best we can. There are for sure a lot
of space for improvements.

Thank you
/paci

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:57:03 PM

I think they (users asking for special) are just trolls Cheesy

Most exchanges have nothing "special". They just do what they are supposed to do.

But:
- you can place dark (hidden) orders
- fee is very low, especially when you have some trading volume.
- website and API are working fine, while most other exchanges have alot of trouble and downtime.
- support answers fast while at other exchanges you have to wait 2+ weeks.
- withdrawals are processed without any problems.

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:19:16 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 02:29:33 PM by Serpens66

therocktrading was the first exchange to list real BitcoinCash trading (viabtc is exception and hitbtc listed unfunded trading pair days ago).

But why is therocktrading not visible at coinmarketcap?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets

edit:
finally it is listed Smiley

Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 12:53:00 PM

When will you add Bitcoin Cash deposits?
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:17:34 PM

I think they (users asking for special) are just trolls Cheesy

Most exchanges have nothing "special". They just do what they are supposed to do.

But:
- you can place dark (hidden) orders
- fee is very low, especially when you have some trading volume.
- website and API are working fine, while most other exchanges have alot of trouble and downtime.
- support answers fast while at other exchanges you have to wait 2+ weeks.
- withdrawals are processed without any problems.

Yes, I would add that TheRock is one of the oldest exchanges around and with no precedents of hacking nor any accident nor any history of disappointments of users.
Moreover in my experience withdrawals are relatively fast and support is very responsive, so all in all it's my favorite exchange.

Only minor disappointment that I had with them is when they delisted some markets (like dogecoin and then the USD markets) they did not inform me in advance via email.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:06:55 PM

I earned some money by your affiliate program. But the money I earned is still displayed under "Total Reward" column and not "Already paid". When will you give me the money I earned referring users to your website?
eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:20:38 PM

I earned some money by your affiliate program. But the money I earned is still displayed under "Total Reward" column and not "Already paid". When will you give me the money I earned referring users to your website?

You do need to open a ticket and we will credit your funds

Thank you

bazzas

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:21:46 PM

Hello,

I am waiting FOR A WEEK to get my account credited with 10.000 EUR , sent to you on last Tuesday.

My ticket is #3788434 .

Please do something - it's a big amount for me and for anybody else, I guess. You are playing on my nerves...

Angry Angry Angry
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:19:16 AM

what is "noku eur (EURN)" deposit/withdrawal? 

Cegon

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:06:34 PM

What happened to "The Rock Chat", the Telegram chat group mentioned in the first post? It no longer exists. Is there a new group?

When will registrations be reopened?
TomRipple

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

fyi:

New registrations should be possible from february onwards.

BUT:

All new users have a payout limit of 0, so if you want a higher limit, you will need to write a support ticket.

It's been 5 days since I wrote a support ticket to increase the payout limit from 0 to 5000 ripples. Nothing happens and it seems like nothing will happen anymore.

I hope it's not a scam. Has anyone experienced how long it takes to raise the limit?

xrptraderr

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

Hello everybody! Can you please help me with rocktrade registration?

I want to register on THE ROCK TRADE but now I can only register if someone gives me an invitation code ( without this code registration is closed for new members ).

Thanks a lot for help! Please write me a direct message is someone can help with my problem Smiley
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:21:55 PM

My limit is also stuck at 0, I contacted support a couple weeks ago. Am trying to get ahold of someone on their telegram channel now.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
Sdaniel01

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

Hy there!

Can anyone send me an invitaton code to register, please? I really apreciate! Thanks in advance!
eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

Please read: https://support.therocktrading.com/kb/faq.php?id=60

Thank you

Coinfan

Activity: 653
Merit: 217

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:58:54 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 07:44:37 PM by Coinfan

Fellow bitcoiners:

Quick summary:

I) I have on the Rock Trading exchange 35519 euros and they blocked all my means of withdrawal, including all crypto, 9 months ago.

III) They didn't tell me about the withdrawal block and let me keep entrapping money with deposits and trading/paying fees for months unaware of the block.

IV) When I complained, they demanded my documents even if their FAQ says "verification isn't mandatory" and the Rock CFO had confirmed me by email that verification was voluntary.

V) Since I argued this, they eventually said I didn't have to send my documents, but they said that my money would be kept blocked "much more time".

VI) When I said I would take this public, they started demanding a copy of my documents again.

VII) Mandatory verification has no basis on their TOS, so they invented an applicable european directive. But they know very well directives only apply to States in order for them to create legislation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directive_(European_Union).

VIII) Italy adopted their Legislative Decree No. 90 of 25 May 2017 on AML and KYC duties, but his article 3, n.º 5, says that crypto exchanges are restrictively ("limitatamente") subject to this duties only on their operations of conversion from crypto to fiat. That is, to customers who ask for fiat withdrawals. I left clear that I wouldn't ask for any fiat withdrawal.

IX) They just confirmed they are going to keep my money for good, even if I have overwhelming evidence that it's mine (check below).

X) Taken in account my overwhelming evidence, the fact that they keep raising doubts about my ownership is another confirmation that this is all pretexts and lies in order for them to keep my money. No honest person would deny my ownership.

XI) What they are doing is completely contrary to italian law (quoted above) and their own TOS/FAQ (see detailed analysis https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.msg46225609#msg46225609

My evidence:

I) I have the login and password of my Rock account.

II) I have the login and password of the email associated with the account and I wrote them using this email.

III) The IP I have is and always have been from the same country and location.

IV) There is a second Rock account that the Rock knows is related to me. An email was sent from that email account confirming my identity.

V) I quoted detailed conversations I had with the CTO Paci on Second Life 6 years ago.

VI) I can confirm my identity using the Second Life account associated with my Rock account.

VII) I still own the banking account to where small euro withdrawals were made from my Rock Account in 2013.

VIII) I still own the account on another exchange from which I made almost all crypto deposits on the Rock and I have scans of their transactions.

IX) About 2 months passed since this public war started. If I wasn't the owner, the real me would already claimed the money.

More details:

I have been an unverified customer of The Rock Trading (www.therocktrading.com) for 7 years.

Currently I have there 35519 euros (and 99 XRPs). Check a scan of my euro balance.

You can confirm the scan was made on 16 August 2018. Check the 2018 on the market graphic and the date on the last trade on the market, on the top right.

The number in front of bitcoins might suggest that I have there also bitcoins, but it’s just the digits that appear when one has only a few satoshis. I don’t have bitcoins there.

I had to erase the name/login for security reasons but the balance isn’t on dispute.

Call me stupid for having so much money on an exchange, but I was expecting a crash of bitcoin so I couldn’t have the money in bitcoin on my wallet. Had to sell on March and wait.

Beside, I had good relations with both founders and talked with them many times on Second Life with the CTO (nick Paci at bitcointalk) and by email with the CFO (nick Eliale).

For now, I’m going to avoid using their real names, even if they are published on their site and here.

Until 2014, unverified customers could do fiat withdrawals and I did 4 small ones on 2013, with a total amount of less than 1000 euros, to an euro banking account in order to use it on a debit card.

After June or July 2014, they changed their TOS and FAQ which reads currently: “Verification is not mandatory, but in order to deposit/withdraw fiat currencies you will need it” https://support.therocktrading.com/kb/faq.php?id=27.

The CFO Eliale assured me on a July 2014 email that as long as I didn’t request a fiat deposit or withdrawal after this change, I didn’t have to verify my account.

Of course, I never asked after this for a fiat withdrawal.

Well several months ago, probably in January or early February 2018, I noticed that my automatic bitcoin withdrawals limit was reduced from 5 to 0: I couldn’t make any withdrawal without asking support for a manual one.

This looked strange, but since they didn’t say anything, I thought that this was a temporary mistake, they would change it. And I didn’t need to do any withdrawal.

But they didn’t block my deposits or trading. I even made a 99 XRP deposit on 21 February 2018.

So my withdrawals have been blocked at least from January or early February 2018 and they said nothing to me about any problem. Moreover they blocked the withdrawals but let me keep obliviously trading/paying fees and making deposits.

When I complained, instead of apologizing for the problem, they kept the block and demanded me to verify my account by sending my personal documents, using 4 different contradictory justifications:

I)   Quoting the first answer of their support system: “in order to gain access to withdrawals we need you to verify your account since you traded fiat currencies.”

We already know that this is a blatant violation of their FAQ quoted above
. I was asking for a bitcoin withdrawal, not a fiat one and only fiat withdrawals require verification, not trading fiat.

II)   I complained to the CFO Eliale by email and he told me the second justification: “In order to protect our customers funds from fraudulent actions, we need to verify that the account owner is the real account owner.” because “from time to time when our security checks are triggered, we do have to follow strict verification processes.”.

Of course, he never revealed why I triggered any security check or why there were doubts about my ownership or why they were blocking my withdrawals for months without giving any justification or even inform me.

III)   Then, the CTO, who uses here the nick Paci, on an email of 21 august, added a third different justification: “Your profile looked suspicious to our internal automatic security checks”.

After 7 year as a customer? If it was an automatic security system, they should apology and allow again my withdrawals, taking in account my history with the Rock, their TOS/FAQ and the CFO assurances that I wouldn’t have to send personal documents.

IV)   Then the support system added a 4th contradictory justification, nothing about any security issue: “you have several EUR withdrawals, that is the reason why our compliance team asked for you to verify your account.”

They were invoking the 4 small withdrawals I made before the change on the TOS/FAQ, done in 2013, 5 years ago! They wanted to apply their new 2014 TOS version to previous acts done under a TOS version that allowed them! It’s like punishing someone for acts done when the law allowed those acts.

Their TOS is very clear: they can only demand verification from current unverified customers if there is an “anomalous or not completely transparent operations on the User's account” (see point 8.3: https://www.therocktrading.com/en/service_terms/3 ).

They didn’t even try to substantiate any suspicious transaction, only the quoted bogus, contradictory and against FAQ/TOS justifications.

And, in case of any block, point 8.4 of their own TOS demands them to make “useful efforts by TRT to contact the User and urge the completion of the due verification process”.
   But they are blocking my withdrawals for months and didn’t even inform me that the block was intentional and that there was a problem. I had to go to them.

And they know perfectly well the origin of my money.

On his email of 21 August 2018, the CTO Paci accepted that there isn’t an issue about my ownership of my Rock account: “the people who are doing support don't know you or your activity in second life”.

And he even wrote I didn’t have to send any personal documents: “BTW, is there any particular problems in providing some documents, if
I may ask? [ ] Anyway, feel free to not do it, if you wish so.”

But he added a very suspicious sentence: “Just be aware that our
support team will try other methods to check that the request to
withdraw is coming from the legitimate owner of the account, but that will
require much more time until we feel almost 100% secure.”.

They had no other way to verify on their own that I’m the legitimate owner beside the many ones I gave them.

Much less a way that is going to “require much more time”.

They have been blocking my withdrawals for at least 6 months and they are demanding more time?

They have no reason to suspect that I’m not the legitimate owner and I gave then even more evidence of this.

Why I’m unwilling to send them my documents:

I) I value my privacy very much.

II) Their TOS and FAQ give me the right not to send my documents and stay as unverified customer. They gave four contradictory explications on why they were asking for my documents. All against their own TOS/FAQ or bogus.

III) It's very risky to give a copy of our documents to anyone, especially using the Internet. One of their employees can make a copy, sell it or use it on some criminal activity or they might be hacked and then I'll end in trouble.

IV) They blocked my withdrawals for months without even inform me and violated clearly their TOS and FAQ, I certainly won't trust them my documents.

V) Since they blocked my withdrawals covertly and violated their TOS and FAQ and disrespected the personal assurance they gave me that they wouldn't ask for my documents, they are acting on a very suspicious way: there is a big risk that they won't release my funds after I send them my documents. They can invent another pretext to keep my money. Someone who disrespects his word once, will do it again without problems.

VI) Because they are blackmailing me for sending my documents and holding illegally my money, I'm going to give large publicity to the way they acted and are acting. This will ruin their reputation for good. If I sent my documents and they didn’t release my money, any publicity to their acts could make them use my documents on illegal ways as retaliation.

Conclusion:

Since I have unquestionable evidence that I’m the owner of my Rock Account and money, this is going to end on the police and courts, so I’m going to measure my words and let you take your own conclusions.

I)   I have a high balance.

II)   They have been blocking my withdrawals for months without inform me.

III)   They presented several contradictory justifications for demanding my personal documents, all of them against their TOS, FAQ and personal assurances.

IV)   They have recognized that there isn’t a real issue about my ownership of my account, I presented several evidences and I’m offering to present even more. But they didn’t show any interest on any evidence, they just insist on my documents because they now I won’t send them.

V)   Sending my documents won’t real be an additional evidence of my ownership and this might be a delayed tactic to keep my withdrawals blocked: first tactic that is going to be followed by others like: video holding documents, authenticated documents, etc. Simple pretexts to keep my money.

VI)   Even after their CTO gave up on demanding my documents, he didn’t apologize for frozen my withdrawals for months without any warning or said he was going to unfroze them, he wrote any withdrawal would take “much more time”, without even saying how long or why.

VII)   After I wrote that if they didn’t allow me to do a 2 bitcoin withdrawal that I need (less than 1/3 of my money) I would be force to post this on bitcointalk, the CFO Eliale started asking for my documents again against the writing word of his co-founder CTO Paci.

Take your own conclusions.

To the very least they are claiming the right to block the withdrawals of any customer for months without even inform them and, when the customers finally complain, to blackmail them to give all personal documents and even monkey pictures against their TOS/FAQ and personal assurances, no matter how many evidence the customer has presented that he is the legitimate owner of his money, and will keep his money blocked without presenting any date to release it. And, by coincidence, they did that to a customer with a high balance.

Since my ownership can’t be denied, they have to allow me to withdraw my money or there won’t be any doubt that they are scammers.

So, Rock customers be aware: today they are keeping my money, tomorrow who knows…

Italian (google translation)

Amici del bitcoin:

Sono stato un cliente non verificato di The Rock Trading (www.therocktrading.com) per 7 anni.

Attualmente ho lì 35519 euro (e 99 XRP). Controlla una scansione del mio saldo in euro.
Immagine

Puoi confermare che la scansione sia stata effettuata il 16 agosto 2018. Controlla il 2018 sul grafico del mercato e la data dell'ultima operazione sul mercato, in alto a destra.

Il numero di bitcoin potrebbe suggerire di avere anche bitcoin, ma sono solo le cifre che appaiono quando si hanno solo pochi sathi. Non ho bitcoin lì.

Ho dovuto cancellare il nome / login per motivi di sicurezza, ma il saldo non è in discussione.

Chiamami stupido per avere così tanti soldi in cambio, ma mi aspettavo un crash di bitcoin quindi non potevo avere i soldi in bitcoin sul mio portafoglio. Dovevo vendere a marzo e aspettare.

Inoltre, ho avuto buoni rapporti con entrambi i fondatori e ho parlato con loro molte volte su Second Life con il CTO (nick Paci su bitcointalk) e via email con il CFO (nick Eliale).

Per ora, eviterò di usare i loro veri nomi, anche se sono pubblicati sul loro sito e qui.

Fino al 2014, i clienti non verificati potevano effettuare prelievi fiat e ne ho fatti 4 piccoli nel 2013, con un importo totale inferiore a 1000 euro, su un conto bancario che ha un IBAN in euro e una carta di debito.

Dopo giugno o luglio 2014, hanno cambiato i loro TOS e le FAQ che si leggono al momento: "La verifica non è obbligatoria, ma per depositare / ritirare le valute legali è necessario" https://support.therocktrading.com/kb/faq. php? id = 27.

Il CFO Eliale mi ha assicurato un'e-mail del luglio 2014 che, fino a quando non ho richiesto un deposito fiat o un prelievo dopo questo cambiamento, non ho dovuto verificare il mio account.

Certo, non ho mai chiesto questo per un ritiro fiat.

Beh, diversi mesi fa, probabilmente a gennaio o agli inizi di febbraio 2018, ho notato che il mio limite di prelievi automatici di bitcoin era stato ridotto da 5 a 0: non potevo effettuare alcun prelievo senza chiedere supporto per uno manuale.

Sembrava strano, ma poiché non hanno detto nulla, ho pensato che si trattasse di un errore temporaneo, lo avrebbero cambiato. E non ho bisogno di fare alcun ritiro.

Ma non hanno bloccato i miei depositi o il commercio. Ho anche effettuato un deposito di 99 XRP il 21 febbraio 2018.

Quindi i miei prelievi sono stati bloccati almeno da gennaio o inizio febbraio 2018 e non mi hanno detto nulla riguardo a nessun problema. Inoltre hanno bloccato i prelievi, ma mi hanno lasciato continuare a commerciare / pagare tasse e fare depositi.

Quando mi sono lamentato, invece di scusarmi per il problema, hanno tenuto il blocco e mi hanno chiesto di verificare il mio account inviando i miei documenti personali, utilizzando 4 diverse giustificazioni contraddittorie:

I) Citando la prima risposta del loro sistema di supporto: "al fine di ottenere l'accesso ai prelievi, abbiamo bisogno che tu verifichi il tuo account dal momento che hai negoziato valute legali".

Sappiamo già che questa è una palese violazione delle loro FAQ citate sopra. Stavo chiedendo un ritiro dal bitcoin, non un fiat e solo i prelievi fiat richiedono la verifica, non il trading fiat.

II) Mi sono rivolto al CFO Eliale per e-mail e mi ha detto la seconda giustificazione: "Al fine di proteggere i fondi dei nostri clienti da azioni fraudolente, dobbiamo verificare che il proprietario dell'account sia il vero proprietario dell'account." Perché "di volta in volta tempo in cui vengono attivati i nostri controlli di sicurezza, dobbiamo seguire rigorosi processi di verifica. ".

Certo, non ha mai rivelato perché ho attivato alcun controllo di sicurezza o perché c'erano dubbi sulla mia proprietà o sul motivo per cui stavano bloccando i miei prelievi per mesi senza dare alcuna giustificazione o addirittura informarmi.

III) Quindi, il CTO, che utilizza qui il nick Paci, su una e-mail del 21 agosto, ha aggiunto una terza giustificazione diversa: "Il tuo profilo sembrava sospetto ai nostri controlli di sicurezza automatici interni".

Dopo 7 anni come cliente? Se si trattava di un sistema di sicurezza automatico, dovrebbero scusarsi e consentire nuovamente i miei prelievi, tenendo conto della mia storia con il Rock, dei loro TOS / FAQ e del CFO che non avrei dovuto inviare documenti personali.

IV) Quindi il sistema di supporto ha aggiunto una quarta giustificazione contraddittoria, nulla su qualsiasi problema di sicurezza: "hai diversi prelievi in euro, questo è il motivo per cui il nostro team di conformità ti ha chiesto di verificare il tuo account".

Stavano invocando i 4 piccoli prelievi che ho fatto prima del cambiamento sui TOS / FAQ, fatto nel 2013, 5 anni fa! Volevano applicare la loro nuova versione TOS 2014 agli atti precedenti fatti in una versione TOS che li permetteva! È come punire qualcuno per atti compiuti quando la legge ha permesso quelle azioni.

I loro TOS sono molto chiari: possono solo richiedere la verifica dai clienti non verificati correnti se c'è "un'operazione anomala o non completamente trasparente sull'account dell'Utente" (vedere il punto 8.3: https://www.therocktrading.com/en/service_terms/ 3).

Non hanno neanche provato a dimostrare alcuna transazione sospetta, solo le citazioni fasulle, contraddittorie e contro le FAQ / TOS.

E, in caso di blocco, il punto 8.4 del proprio TOS chiede loro di fare "utili sforzi da parte di TRT per contattare l'utente e sollecitare il completamento del processo di verifica dovuto".
Ma stanno bloccando i miei prelievi da mesi e non mi hanno nemmeno informato che il blocco era intenzionale e che c'era un problema. Dovevo andare da loro.

E sanno perfettamente l'origine dei miei soldi.

La mia proprietà del mio account non è il problema:
I) Ho il login e la password del mio account Rock.
II) Ho il login e la password dell'email associata all'account e li ho scritti utilizzando questa email.
III) L'IP che ho è e sempre appartenente allo stesso paese e luogo.
IV) C'è un secondo account Rock che il Rock sa è collegato a me, creato con il permesso del CFO Eliale nel 2014. Una mail è stata inviata da quell'account che conferma la mia identità.
V) Ho citato conversazioni dettagliate che ho avuto con il CTO Paci su Second Life 6 anni fa.
VI) Le ho scritte più volte che ero disponibile per andare su Second Life e confermare la mia identità usando l'account di Second Life associato al mio account Rock. Hanno ignorato l'offerta.
VII) Possiedo ancora il conto bancario dove sono stati effettuati i prelievi in euro dal mio account Rock nel 2013. Questa è una chiara prova su qualsiasi tribunale che il conto Rock sia mio. Sono disposto a fare una scansione del suo account online e inviarlo se promettono di liberare i miei fondi.

Sulla sua e-mail del 21 agosto 2018, il CTO Paci ha accettato che non c'è un problema sulla mia proprietà del mio account Rock: "le persone che stanno sostenendo non conoscono te o la tua attività nella seconda vita".

E ha anche scritto che non dovevo inviare alcun documento personale: "A proposito, c'è qualche problema particolare nel fornire alcuni documenti, se
Potrei chiedere? [] In ogni caso, sentiti libero di non farlo, se lo desideri. "

Ma ha aggiunto una frase molto sospetta: "Basta essere consapevoli che il nostro
il team di supporto proverà altri metodi per verificare che la richiesta a
ritiro proviene dal legittimo proprietario dell'account, ma così sarà
richiedono molto più tempo finché non ci sentiamo quasi al 100% sicuri ".

Non avevano altro modo per verificare da soli che io sono il legittimo proprietario accanto a molti che ho dato loro.

Molto meno un modo che "richiede molto più tempo".

Hanno bloccato i miei prelievi per almeno 6 mesi e richiedono più tempo?

Non hanno motivo di sospettare che io non sia il legittimo proprietario e ho dato quindi ancora più prove di ciò.

Perché non sono disposto a inviare loro i miei documenti:

I) Apprezzo molto la mia privacy.

II) I loro TOS e FAQ mi danno il diritto di non inviare i miei documenti e di rimanere come cliente non verificato. Hanno dato quattro spiegazioni contraddittorie sul perché stavano chiedendo i miei documenti. Tutti contro i propri TOS / FAQ o falsi.

III) È molto rischioso dare una copia dei nostri documenti a chiunque, specialmente usando Internet. Uno dei suoi dipendenti può fare una copia, venderla o usarla su qualche attività criminale o potrebbe essere violato e poi finirò nei guai.

IV) Hanno bloccato i miei prelievi per mesi senza neanche informarmi e ho violato chiaramente i loro TOS e le mie FAQ, di certo non mi fido dei miei documenti.

V) Dal momento che hanno bloccato i miei prelievi segretamente e hanno violato i loro TOS e FAQ e non rispettato l'assicurazione personale che mi hanno dato che non avrebbero chiesto i miei documenti, stanno agendo in modo molto sospetto: c'è un grosso rischio che abbiano vinto " t liberare i miei fondi dopo averli inviati i miei documenti. Possono inventare un altro pretesto per mantenere i miei soldi. Qualcuno che non rispetta la sua parola una volta, lo farà di nuovo senza problemi.

VI) Poiché mi stanno ricattando per aver inviato i miei documenti e trattenuto illegalmente i miei soldi, darò ampia pubblicità al modo in cui hanno agito e recitano. Ciò rovinerà la loro reputazione per sempre. Se avessi spedito i miei documenti e non avessero rilasciato i miei soldi, qualsiasi pubblicità ai loro atti potrebbe farli usare i miei documenti in modi illegali come rappresaglia.

Conclusione:

Dal momento che ho prove indiscutibili che sono il proprietario del mio account Rock e dei soldi, questo finirà con la polizia e le corti, quindi vado a misurare le mie parole e ti permetto di prendere le tue conclusioni.

I) Ho un alto equilibrio.
II) Hanno bloccato i miei prelievi per mesi senza informarmi.
III) Hanno presentato diverse giustificazioni contraddittorie per richiedere i miei documenti personali, tutti contro i loro TOS, FAQ e assicurazioni personali.
IV) Hanno riconosciuto che non c'è un vero problema sulla mia proprietà del mio account, ho presentato diverse prove e mi sto offrendo di presentare ancora di più. Ma non hanno mostrato alcun interesse su alcuna prova, insistono semplicemente sui miei documenti perché ora non li invierò.
V) L'invio dei miei documenti non sarà una prova ulteriore della mia proprietà e questa potrebbe essere una tattica ritardata per mantenere i miei prelievi bloccati: prima tattica che sarà seguita da altri come: documenti contenenti video, documenti autenticati, ecc. Semplici pretesti per mantenere i miei soldi.
VI) Anche dopo che il CTO ha rinunciato a richiedere i miei documenti, non si è scusato per aver congelato i miei prelievi per mesi senza alcun preavviso o ha detto che li avrebbe sbloccati, ha scritto che qualsiasi ritiro avrebbe richiesto "molto più tempo", senza nemmeno dicendo quanto tempo o perché.
VII) Dopo aver scritto che se non mi hanno permesso di fare un prelievo di 2 bitcoin di cui ho bisogno (meno di 1/3 dei miei soldi) sarei costretto a postare questo su bitcointalk, il CFO Eliale ha iniziato a chiedere i miei documenti di nuovo contro la parola scritta del suo co-fondatore CTO Paci.

Decidi le tue conclusioni.

Per lo meno rivendicano il diritto di bloccare i prelievi di qualsiasi cliente per mesi senza nemmeno informarli e, quando i clienti finalmente si lamentano, ricattarli per dare tutti i documenti personali e persino le immagini delle scimmie contro i loro TOS / FAQ e assicurazioni personali , non importa quante prove il cliente abbia dichiarato di essere il legittimo proprietario del suo denaro, e manterrà bloccato il suo denaro senza presentare alcuna data per rilasciarlo. E, per coincidenza, lo hanno fatto ad un cliente con un alto equilibrio.

Dal momento che la mia proprietà non può essere negata, devono permettermi di ritirare i miei soldi o non ci saranno dubbi che siano truffatori.

Quindi, i clienti di Rock sono consapevoli: oggi stanno mantenendo i miei soldi, domani chissà ...

SCAM ALERT: All order books of The Rock Trading Exchange (www.therocktrading.com) are created by their bot and they use them to scam customers. They are also trying to steal 35519 euros. Read an updated summary on the OP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Coinfan

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:34:07 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 03:48:35 PM by Coinfan

I have little doubt that this will need to go to the scam board and to many other sites.

But I'm still on contention mode. My goal is not yet to hurt their reputation, but just to make them think about the consequences for themselves of their abusive acts against an old customer.

SCAM ALERT: All order books of The Rock Trading Exchange (www.therocktrading.com) are created by their bot and they use them to scam customers. They are also trying to steal 35519 euros. Read an updated summary on the OP
Coinfan

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:50:34 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 03:47:59 PM by Coinfan

Time to move this to the scam boarder:

eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:18:21 AM

Sorry, while I can understand your point of view, in order to protect your interests and everybody else safety, we do need to verify your real identity before releasing your funds which are available.

Refusing to do so, it only raise our concerns about the real ownership of the account. 

So, please, comply with the requests in order to solve the issue.

As an alternative, if you do not want to provide requested information to us, you may contact the Italian police and file a request.  They will request us to proceed and we will be ok because we do have the guarantee they checked your Identity which, obviously will be forwarded to us....  It only takes longer but it is your choice.

Thank you

Andrea Medri
TRT CFO

Coinfan

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:23:41 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 03:48:17 PM by Coinfan

Sorry, while I can understand your point of view, in order to protect your interests and everybody else safety, we do need to verify your real identity before releasing your funds which are available.

Refusing to do so, it only raise our concerns about the real ownership of the account.  

So, please, comply with the requests in order to solve the issue.

As an alternative, if you do not want to provide requested information to us, you may contact the Italian police and file a request.  They will request us to proceed and we will be ok because we do have the guarantee they checked your Identity which, obviously will be forwarded to us....  It only takes longer but it is your choice.

Thank you

Andrea Medri
TRT CFO

With this post they accepted all the facts I describe on my post.

Follow this case here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0

Coinfan

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

More complete description and updates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0

Trading
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:50:36 PM

Fellow bitcoiners:

Quick summary:

I was a Rock user for some years and never had any problem. I even gave you a vouch on this thread (that I just changed).

It's because of this that I'm astonished with this situation.

Unexplained and unnotified withdrawal blocks?

Imposing verification against your FAQ under threat of keeping the user money blocked?

Are you crazy? Do you realize how damaging this is for you?

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Coinfan

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:00:46 AM

Thank you for your post Trading.

Trading
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:34:57 AM

What annoys me is that I could be on your situation.

Well, they didn't even try to justify themselves. I'm giving them both negative feedback.

A honest exchange like Kraken, when they want to force a user to verify based on clear terms of their TOS, they block trading and deposits, but not withdrawals. If the user don't want to verify, he can take his money and Kraken will close his account.

But I guess that if they were once honest, in the meanwhile they forgot about what is being a honest exchange.

This looks like a scam with the customary ploys.

JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1696

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:53:33 AM

What annoys me is that I could be on your situation.

Well, they didn't even try to justify themselves. I'm giving them both negative feedback.

A honest exchange like Kraken, when they want to force a user to verify based on clear terms of their TOS, they block trading and deposits, but not withdrawals. If the user don't want to verify, he can take his money and Kraken will close his account.

But I guess that if they were once honest, in the meanwhile they forgot about what is being a honest exchange.

This looks like a scam with the customary ploys.

I added them to my Scam Alert signature. They are selective scamming.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Coinfan

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

Thanks for your continuous support, JollyGood.

JollyGood
Legendary

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

Thanks for your continuous support, JollyGood.

No problem Smiley

It is the duty of all in the community to ensure we make each other aware of all scams and scammers out there.

I hope Rock Trading customers flee in large numbers as a result of their scam being exposed here thanks to you posting your issues in the forum.

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
JollyGood
Legendary

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:16:31 PM

The Rock Trading srl

therocktrading.com

Key points:

- The Rock Trading allows you to trade Bitcoin, Litecoin, XRP (Ripples), Ethereum and some other cryptocurrencies.
 - Our trading fees start at 0.20% and they go down to 0.03%, based on past 30 days volume.
 - Multiple options are available for your Euro  deposits and withdrawals!
 - Fast and safe AML/KYC verification through Jumio.
 -  - Instant Deposits through GreenAddress

Trading pairs:

BTC - EUR     BTC - XRP  
  LTC - BTC     LTC - EUR  
  ETH - EUR     ETH - BTC     EUR - XRP  
  USD - XRP     PPC - BTC     PPC - EUR  

Deposit / Withdrawals methods:

- EURO Sepa
 - Cryptocurrencies
 - Ripple (€)

Fees

- Starting at 0.20%
 - Discounts up to 85%
 - Minimum fee of 0.03%
 - Full list of fees: available here

Contacts

Main contacts:

- Email: info@therocktrading.com
 - Support System: click here.
 - TheRock Chat

Other official channels:

Blog    Twitter    Facebook  
 LinkedIn    Newsletter    RSS Feed  

Who?

- Andrea Medri (aka Eliale Morigi), CFO - andrea@therocktrading.com
 - Davide Barbieri (aka Paci Barbarossa), CTO - paci@therocktrading.com

Well this post cannot be in breach of GDPR European Union laws because the owners/operators of the Rock Trading scam have posted their contact details themselves